Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:37 am
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"That's cool! I wish we had a pet. But we're going to Taogonia, and don;t really have a place for one." Amu said to Eric and Lawrence.

"So you're a tiger and a person?" Yama asked, quite confused. "That doesn't really seem possible..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:30 am
Knux_nyan

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
therealkiru

Kalena looked at Kira whom came in
She gave him a stern look and sighed

"Sasha is good but not that good." she said giving him the note Blaze gave to her to give to him.

"Blaze gave it to me and I don't trust him, so I had Sasha analyze it for me. He wanted you to have this"

Misty chuckled to Yama
"actually, we are heartless, then ghosts, then tigers, then humans. Its been a long time.....Sasha and I were students at the academy under the first headmaster.....but it wasn't long until there was a heartless invasion which killed many of us...." she sighed.

"anyway, I used to be able to summon my keyblades, but now....I just cant."

Kalena sighed at Misty talking
"maybe its time for you to become a dream eater"

"that sounds like another word for heartless to me."

"Kinda. There are good and bad dream eaters, bad ones who make nightmares and good ones who eat nightmares." Kalena explained.

"i'd rather stay like I am now, a nurse." Sasha sighed

"you can do that too" she smiled.

Rose grabbed Kalen's hand
"lets get out of here. Its starting to get cramped"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:32 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Eric stood up from the wall and walked toward Sasha, stepping over Amu and Yama. He stood beside the woman. "You need the composition of that? Feel free to give me a call if you need help. I did a lot of potion making back home," he said rubbing the back of his head. "If it can be created with alchemy, there's a high chance I know how it's made or can reverse engineer it," he said nervously.

Lawrence stood up and washed his hands in the infirmary sink. He moved his head at Eric signifying that they should leave. He nodded at Sasha. "We'll get back to you on that miss," he said. He and Eric waved goodbye to Amu and Yama and left the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:59 am
User Image

"True...got somewhere in mind?" Kalen asked as he hopped out of the bed he was laying back on with his hand still in Rose's.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:16 am
Kira looks at her and takes the note "well it must be important if he wants you to have the herbs and me to have the notes." Kira opens the note about him and Dk first. he does not look surprised. Kira then opens the letter to him from his family Kira hands begin to shake "i cant believe this for that to be here is just near impossible. "he looks at kalena "I must go to the floating gardens at once. if what my mother said in this letter is true their is a chest hidden somewhere in the floating gardens for me that has my fathers sword and my mothers daggers. along with two rings that belonged to my family for generations. if you will excuse me" Kira rushes out the door

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:27 pm
Knux_nyan

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
therealkiru

Kalena nodded and started to follow Kira.

Kelina was standing in the doorway after letting Kira past her.
"you aren't going anywhere. Now..." she said.

"...where is DK? I have a job to finish"

Kalena gave a annoyed look
"no, if you continue on this path, you are going to risk Rose's and Jaster's lives. Now, back off."

Kelina seemed too lost in rage to be reasoned with.
"there can only be one!" she took out her katanas and attacked Kalena with them

Kalena stepped backwards for a quick second and then got right in her face pushing Kelina off balance.
"Kelina, its taken me a lot of patience for me to have gotten Dk off you. Now give her the chance, or you may find yourself with the dark masters, dead." her voice was grim.

Kelina snarled and walked out sheathing her katanas. She followed after Kira.

Rose was in shock with what her sister did
"Kalena, why is she like that?"

"its a very long story.....short story, Kelina met Dk when she was a little girl and longer story short, your sister, that day, became one of the few whom fell a....almost deathless warrior."

"er..." Rose scratched her head
"ok?"

She looked at Kalen and grinned.
"how bout out of this room for a start?" she laughed getting to her feet.

Kalena sighed and looked at Amu and Yama.
"we'll return here for Christmas, alright? I don't want to break a promise to anyone."
"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:29 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

THe twins waved goodbye to Eric and Lawrence as they left, Peppermint following them.

Yama nodded to Kalena and smiled a tad happier. "Okay."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image

"Right. Maybe we can go to the grand hall. Bro should be there. He told me about the grand christmas tree there that everyone can decorate for christmas." He said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie reflated and got up his eyes back to the way they were as he got up and cracked his neck and his shoulders what i miss? he asks anyone around the room-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
holloween-hound
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:07 am
Knux_nyan

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
therealkiru

"That sounds good!" Rose smiled
"lets head there now! Comon Kalena, why don't you the boys help out too."

"uh...." she bit her lip, not wanting to 'accidently' burn down a tree just because she's allergic
"sure....I suppose after that, we can get going too."

Misty looked at Kie and was relieved he was alright.
"you were in a trance after I had to get you off me so I can change back to a human form."
"other than that....nothing much, Kelina trying to beat on Kalena for no reason..."

"I think there is a reason, but not a good one. I want to know why exactly Dk and Kelina were enemies in the first place." Rose said.

"No time traveling, Rose. Its bad enough that what happened happened in the first place, those times were filled with the last keyblade war. I don't want anyone coming from that time line. There are monsters lurking in those fields."

"Kay" Rose smiled and nudged Kalen
"lets go!" she smiled and slowly walked to the grand hall.
"your coming too Kalena!" she said grabbing her arm

Kalena pulled her arm away from Rose
"i'll be there shortly."

She looked at Sasha
"got anything for me?"

"yup yup" she said giving Kalena the medicine Blaze made and then a quick shot in the arm
"there you go." she said pulling out a piece of holly
"take a deep breath in."

Kalena was a bit nervous when Sasha pulled out the holly, but she did as she was told breathing in. She didn't sneeze.
"how long will it last?"

"a month or so. Now go out there and decorate that tree, two headmasters-"

"im not a headmaster anymore"

She chuckles
"once a headmaster, always a headmaster, even after retirement. Now go on" she said pushing Kalena out the door.

She looked at Amu and Yama,
"well I got her out the door, its up to you two to make sure she goes there." she laughed.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:03 am
kalenakeeper

"Right. We'll make sure that Mom stays on task." Yama said. "What happens if she tried to run off though?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:39 am
therealkiru

"I don't think she'll run off....she may check on her older self though." X said walking in, her voice was small.
"I sorta just left after telling her and that man something bad....after Kelina tried to kill her again."

Kalena looked at X.
"Kelina did what!" she sighs and rubs her face.

"Dk will probably hide soon...especially if he wants her to...."
She looked at her boys.
"lets go decorate the tree.....I think they need time together....I have to figure out what to do about Kelina...."

She walks to the great hall slowly, greatly bothered by what is going on.

"I think her vacation away from here just got canceled....." Misty sighed.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:01 am
kalenakeeper

"Hey X." Alex said, stepping out from the shadows and giving his girlfriend a kiss on the lips. His voice had begun to get a little deeper now, though he was still his usual small and young self. "How're you, beautiful?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:31 am
therealkiru

X looked at Alex with wide eyes, she was confused. How was Alex able to go thru the shadows, or was he just hiding in them.

"I....im ok. I had to deliver bad news to the dragon lady and the man accompanying her..."

"Dk and her boyfriend" Misty clarified

"there are many people wanting her dead because she is practically unkillable...."

"i'd doubt that immediately, she gets injuries just like everyone else" Sasha said
"hey Alex."

"I saw...time....repeating itself" she whimpered
"Kelina with the black crystal, Dk getting impaled with it...there are new players in this equation though....the boyfriend to guard Dk and Kalena to try to stop Dk and the boyfriend to not kill Kelina......."

She looked at Alex
"im afraid for them....too many bad people wanting her blood..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:42 am
kalenakeeper

"Sounds like she's in trouble." Alex said, furrowing his brows into a frown. "Maybe I can do something. I'm pretty good at getting people outta trouble." She said, moving to X's side while still having an arm around her. "There's gotta be something we can help them out with."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games