Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:10 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She looked at Light, and then back down as she fiddled around with her fingers. Hey eyes went to Light's, "Yeah..I know how that feels like.." she then smiled, "I'm really happy I'm not the only one feeling like this.."

[OOC: ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:00 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He took her hand and tipped her hat back a little so he could look into her eyes. Light smiled. "There's no shame in shying away. It feels weird for the both of us but we'll get used to it. That's how it starts."
Nami took a double take as she looked to Light. "Papa, what're you up to?"
He closed his eyes as his face turned red. Light put up a hand and was about to cast a sleeping spell. He put down his hand. "Go to sleep."
She looked to their hands then to Tsuyoi and back to Light. Nami set her hands to her hips. "Tis 'bout time, ya cheeky pair."
Light waved his free hand, a bit flustered. "Nami, that's no way to talk to people."
"Ah, right. Sorry..." She covered her mouth and tapped her head. "Think before I speak, right."
Light turned to Tsuyoi and sighed deeply. "Sorry about that. She definitely inherited my family's ADHD. Sasha, whatever's in that medicine might've triggered the ADHD... Ya mind... toning it down? It's bad enough my sister can't control it but if they're both in a room," Light shivered. "I don't want to think about it..."
Kurona stepped in and leaned on the door way, sucking on her thumb. "Think about what?
Light held his head in his hands. "Oh, dear heavens..."
Kurona smirked, seeing Tsuyoi next to Light's bed. "Hey, don't worry. I'm not planning on giving you a hard time over that. I'll just get you back later for making me worry."
Light pointed at her. "Don't break anything. I've still gotta teach, you know."
She put both hands in the air. "Hey, you're bones are safe. You're room, though. I want it as compensation for worrying me."
He stood up. "Really?! You know the couch has a pull out bed, right?"
She gave him a strange look. "There's a bed in there?"
He sat back down and held his head in his hands, sighing. "Why do I even try with you, kid?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:07 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image

Sasha sighed and nodded
"alright, i'll try, but having ADHD is a good thing in battle or doing multiple things. It is nice to see people in love though, tis better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all."
Sasha pulled out a kit and started to make medicine.

"are they gonna kiss?" X asked Nami

Jaster sighed and started to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:16 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Light, and smiled lightly, her face a little blushed from her hand being grabbed. She blushed even more when she overheard X asking Nami if they were going to kiss. She looked down, and then back at Light with a smile. She chuckled, "Getting used to this...shouldn't be that hard right?" she held his hand as well.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:56 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light nodded. "We'll warm up to it."
Nami shook her head. "It's not gonna happen. They're probably still too embarrassed."
"Well, glad that's out of the way. So, when am I getting a copy of the key?" Kurona asked.
Light dug into his pocket and pulled out a copy, tossing it to Kurona. "Knock yourself out."

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:22 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User ImageUser Image

"aw alright." X smiled

Sasha sighed and sat back down, she was exhausted. At least Ayami was sleeping. She actually hoped that Yogtz would fly in.

Jaster left  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:56 am

_____________| Ayami Eichi |

17 | Female
User Image

Ayami was asleep and that, in itself, was a bit of a problem. There was no guarantee she would reawaken.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:43 am
Kurai_18
Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

(OOC: ask and he shall receive Kal XD. I didn't even know anyone was here.)
Yogtz knocked on the doorframe before floating into the infirmary.
"Good day kupo," he said to to Sasha. He looked around the room. "Seems like you've been busy kupo. Do you need help? I don't have any students to work with right now so I'm open kupo," he said.

Yogtz looked at Light and Tsuyoi. Never seen these two before. They do seem to be the oldest ones here though. Perhaps they're with the new crop of teachers I was told about before I was hired. Looks like I'll take care of two birds with one stone today, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:26 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She nodded at Light, and looked at their hands as they held each other, smiling. Her attention was then caught by the moogle that entered the Infirmary, "Ah, a moogle..haven't seen one in awhile.." She rested her chin on her free hand, raising one eyebrow at the moogle, "So I'm guessing you've been here longer than us?"
Odayaka looked at the moogle, her ears perked up and her tail swaying around, her eyes seem to be gleaming. She found moogles to be extremely adorable. She walked over to Sasha, pulling on her shirt and pointing at the moogle, "M-Moogle...moogle..!"

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:00 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Yogtz shook his head at Tsuyoi. "Assuming you're one of the newer teachers here kupo, you've been here a few days more than me. I haven't been here that long and haven't really talked to my coworkers much kupo," he said rubbing the back of his head. He looked at his hand and blinked. Great, some of their behaviors have rubbed off on me, he thought. Yogtz returned his attention to Tsuyoi. "My name is Yogtz by the way kupo. I'm the Alchemy and Synthesis professor."

He heard Odayaka commenting on his species. She better not touch my Pom Pom. I spent an hour fixing it this morning, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:11 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon

((Out Of Cupcakes: Yay! ))

User Image

Sasha looked relieved to see Yogtz fly in, she just wished that and he appeared.
"Heh, I was just thinking about you Yogtz." Sasha said rubbing behind her neck
"nah, most of the healing is done, I just want to talk to you." she sighed rubbing her face, she looks exhausted.

She looked to whom Yogtz was talking about
"Oh, That's Tsuyoi, the teacher of the basic sparring, and Light, the teacher of Advanced sparring."

Sasha smiled when Odayaka pulled on her shirt
"yep! One of my friends and my alchemy teacher, he's been teaching me how to make potions and ethers, although some of them still explode on me" she laughs nervously.

She pointed at Nami and then Odayaka to Yogtz
"and these two got a hold of the potion book and been making potions."

This wasn't exactly what she wanted to talk about, she sighed looking at the feather quill and ink well still out, paper that would write birth or death certificates were still out.

X smiled to Nami then saw Yogtz
"So cool! I've never seen such a fuzzy pom pom before" she said
"but wont touch, nobody moogle beat me up when I did last, but your is so much prettier."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Unsure of whether something would happen, Nami kept her arms around X.
Light rubbed the back of his head. "Ermh...
Kurona took a step forward and pointed to Yogtz. "So you're that moogie creature that guy told me about."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:35 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded at Yogtz, "I see, well, it's nice to meet you Yogtz. Didn't expect a moogle to be a teacher." She then thought about what she said, "Not that there's anything wrong with that of course." As Sasha introduced Tsuyoi and Light for them, she tilted her hat at Yogtz as a greeting.
Odayaka stared at Yogtz, her ears perked up and her tail continues to sway around. She wanted to walk up to him and hold him like a teddy bear, but since he was a teacher, she had to hold back the urge.

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:49 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Yogtz chuckled at Tsuyoi. "Yes, it is true that moogles aren't usually so... Outgoing kupo. My human friends here said there wasn't an alchemy class, so who better to teach it than one who's race has mastered the craft and done it for humans for years kupo?" he said. He looked to Kurona.
"You must be the one looking for gummi parts. I've got some contacts set up, I can get that part as soon as I know what is is you want kupo. We can chat later," he said.

Yogtz floated over to Sasha. "What did you want to talk about kupo? I'll try my best to juggle this many conversations at once. I get talked about a lot when I interact with you humans for whatever reason kupo," he said rubbing the back of his head. He nodded to X. "Thank you young lady. U.S. Moogles are very proud of our Pom Poms kupo," he said. His ears perked up at the mention of the nobody moogle. "Yeah, we don't really talk about him. He's become kind of a jerk after he decided to start selling weapons and items to the organization. Sure, it's a stable income source, but exposure to such darkness can't be good for you kupo, " he said.
[Ooc: the moogle in 358/2 days is so cool. Also, tsuyoi's last name is a monster hunter creature.]  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:47 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Seeing everyone was distracted, Light saw it as a chance to try and get out of the Infirmary. He slipped off the other side of the bed when Tsuyoi's head was turned and crept to the door, so as not to alert anyone.
Nami's head started pounding again. She winced and held her head. "Ow, that bites."

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games