Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nami took the medicine but not without argument. "Medicine. I'm really tired of having to take it every day of my life."
Light pulled himself back onto the bed and flopped back onto the pillow. "Fine by me. I've always wondered how you make these beds so comfortable. It's unnatural that they're this comfortable."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:56 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Well, it's good if patients are comfortable, so that's pretty understandable." Tsuyoi leaned onto her elbows as they rested on the bed. She looked at Light, "By the way, I meant to ask earlier, but um..I didn't think it would be exactly the right time to ask during the previous events..." She looked at her hands as they were holding each other, "So..you used to...have.." she looked away, tilting her hat over her forehead, "N-Nevermind..I'll ask some other time maybe..."
Meanwhile, Namia stood nearby, watching everyone have idle chat and such. She looked over at Odayaka who was still putting away potions. She walked over to her, looking at the potions, "Hmm..." she picked one up right as Odayaka was about to grab it.
Odayaka's ears perked up upon Namia's sudden appearance, not noticing her until she grabbed the bottle. She looked at Namia, then the bottle. Her ears went down, not knowing why this person would examine the potion.
Namia looked at the bottle, and then looked at Odayaka, "Did you make this little miss? If I'm correct...this potion is for curing poison, is it not?"
Her ears perked up as Namia guessed what the potion was for. She was correct which surprised her. She nodded at Namia's guess.
"Ahh, I see." she handed the bottle back to Odayaka, "I read a lot on alchemy and such..however, I never tried making them myself. I know how to..I just don't want to make them."
Odayaka tilted her head, confused about the girl's reason.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OOC: ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light leaned on one arm. "H-he, you can't just not finish what you're talking about. You've peaked my curiosity. Shoot."
Nami turned over. "Just be careful if you do shoot. Papa might get hurt again."
"Nami, sleep. Now." Light ordered.
"Fine, fine. I'm goin'." She pulled up the cover and started to fake snore.
Light waved to Sasha. "Is tranquing illegal? 'Cause she doesn't snore in her sleep."

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:27 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Souchi The 2nd

((Out Of Cupcakes: if you don't agree, sorry in advance. ))

User ImageUser Image

X sighed,
"no one likes medicine, but it make people better."

"I don't give you medicine every day, remember it was once a month that I give you that medicine." Sasha said rather confused.
"well...twice a month now, but still not every day."

She looked at Light
"Not illegal, I just don't like to."

Jaster leaned against a wall silently, he sighed
"Sounds like Jax is giving Alex a hard time."

X immediately sat up looking at Jaster
"Alex is back!?"

Jaster nodded
"He never left, but he's been busy in his studies."
He turned to Light
"Alex is X's first friend, also the youngest keyblade master ever recorded. He's only a few years older than she is, but X always called him her boyfriend."

"but he is!" X exclaimed.
"he's.....also the only friend I had other than Sophia that treated me well. He's the guy who smuggled me into the academy when Headmistress Kalena didn't want me here, she said I was..." she sniffled, her voice becoming sad.
"too dangerous, because a month before, I got in the academy in a bird cage as a trophy for the wielders who thought they beat me....and I attacked and destroyed a lot. She called me a...psychopath because I hurt all the wielders who captured me. I don't even remember most of them....except you." she pointed at Tokio.

She looked like she was thinking about running again.

Jaster immediately blocked the door
"X, calm down, that's in the past. You need to let it go."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:50 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi, scratched her cheek with her finger, looking away still. She stayed silent for awhile before looking at Light, "O-Okay, fine.." she moved her chair closer to Light so she could whisper to him. She leaned in towards Light, still looking away, "I'm not gonna say whom I heard this from..but...I heard you..um..." she then looked down at her hands as they fiddled with the bed sheets, "Used to..have a wife..?"
Namia stretched out her arms and wings, feeling like it was about time to head back to head out, "Well, it's time that I go on my way...though I feel like I'm forgetting something." she was in fact forgetting about the food she had left behind at the cafeteria. However, she just shrugged, "Oh well." she walked over to a window and opened it, her wings extending. She looked back at Odayaka, waving once at her, "Hope we meet again, little fox." and in one flap of her wings, she flew out of the window and into the sky.
Odayaka walked towards the window and looked up at the sky as Namia flew away. After awhile of staring, she then closed the windows, and looked at Sasha, one ears perking up while the other is down.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light looked away with a depressed look. "She was Nami's mom and my wife, yes. I don't talk about her mush because I was sucked away by the rift and dragged here. Until Nami showed up, I had almost completely forgotten about her. To know she died a couple days later, after I left. That's what hurts the most." He looked over to Nami, who seemed to be planning something. "Nami's all I really want to remember from then. I missed seeing her into middle school but it couldn't be helped."

Nami sat up slowly with a grin on her face. She grabbed X quickly and started to squeeze her. "God, you're so easy to love. Quit bein' hard on y'self 'cause y'aren't runni' this time." Nami kissed her head.

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:38 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Souchi The 2nd

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User ImageUser Image

Jaster tried to hide that he was teary eyed when Emalie was brought up. He swallowed hard. He reached into his pocket to pull out the snowflake pendant box, he gave the pendant to Ene, but he didn't see the pendant on Nami. Forever lost...

X squirmed a little bit but ended up getting snuggled
"and I may stay small forever."

When Nami sat up to hug X, the rag fell off.

"um....is anyone hungry? Things been too busy to even eat" Jaster said in a bit of a quiet tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

(BGM: ....)

(OOC: ....)

██████████ ███████████ ██████

xT O K I O

Tokio didn't have anything else to do, but look forward to wherever they were going for the field trip. Things got a little weird hearing the sad story about Light's wife. Tokio dug his hands into his pockets. Upon hearing what Jaster said, he rubbed his stomach. "I ate a sandwich before I came here..." He wasn't hungry at the moment. That short and sweet snack at the cafeteria filled him up before leaving to see what was going on in the Courtyard. The time will come when the rumble from his stomach surfaces again later. "Er, take care everyone. You get well soon Master Light, 'mmkay?" Tokio waved at them, before leaving from the room after that. [Exit]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami noticed Jaster looking at a box and stopped squirming, letting X remain in her arms. She pointed to that, since it looked familiar. "Is that the box that mom's snowflake came in?"
Light looked to Jaster then back at the ground. He was only talking to Tsuyoi, his voice low enough so only she could hear. "It feels bad but if you don't mind, would you help me move on?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:07 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Jaster nodded and sighed
"I gave you the snow flake when you were Ene."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She nodded. "I couldn't wear it. So I kept it by my bedside. Whenever I wake up from a nightmare, I look at it and think of mum. I miss her... a lot..."
She rested her head on top of X's and looked at the ground, clearing her throat to fight back tears. She was successful at not crying but her mood had definitely changed.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:23 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

"So that day I put it on you, you took it off when I wasn't looking....oh...ok...." Jaster seemed a bit saddened, he put the box away.
"I miss her too. She and I were friends.." there was more, however Jaster didn't really know how to say it.
"but I failed her. Time travel....it only stopped me a few times, when things must happen. I got there too late."

He clenched his fists. He gave a deep sigh
"at least you have your father." he took another big gulp.

X relaxed  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:25 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
When Light told her about what had happened before, she felt bad for asking. She then looked at Nami, staring at her for a bit before looking away. She stayed silent, that was until Light asked her 'that' question. Her face blushed a little as she looked down, her hat hiding her eyes, "U-Um..well...if you'd..allow me to help..." she then looked at Light, "Well...I would've helped either way.."

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

She looked away from Light. "Yeah, Papa."

Light took a deep breath before speaking from the heart. "I do like you. A lot, actually. It's like words I can't even express."

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:37 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Jaster sighed looking at the ground, he didn't look anyone in the eyes at the moment.
"maybe I should just leave for a bit....get some lunch and come back if your here still. Besides....Jax just got pulled to DIZ's office...probably causing trouble out of boredom."

"That sounds like Jax" Sasha said putting away the paperwork and death certificate.
"ever since Lillith and Mistress vanished."

Jaster goes silent and looks like a beaten dog when their names were said.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games