Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:35 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image
"boowits" X said pointing at the bullet on Nami's necklace.
"That what pyrakkes say they are, boowits"

Sasha sighed because of X's obliterating words.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"Boowits..." She repeated but it didn't sound right to her. "That can't be right. It sounds familiar.... Hmm."
Nami tucked the bullet necklace away. "Diverting from such barbaric things, what's taking Papa? He should've been back by now?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:43 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

User Image
"maybe he went to the cafeteria to eat?" X said  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

"It makes sense but he took that blonde haired girl with him so I don't think he's busy stuffin' 'imself." Nami looked up and thought.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:54 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meanwhile, Odayaka sat at a chair, looking at some book about potion brewing. She looked up as the others were conversing about Light, her ears twitch, "Maybe he's...in danger..again?" she had suggested. That was something Light would most likely have been in, due to the fact he would always end up in here.

[ooc:I always forget to make Odayaka do things xd ]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:53 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Kurona entered the room, catching Nami's attention. "Wot were you doing?"
She looked away and closed her eyes. "Not much concerning you."
Nami pouted. "How rude."
"But," Kurona smiled and put up her index finger. "A certain someone admitted his feelings."
"......" She stared at Kurona blankly before becoming surprised. "No...."
"Yep, I had front row seats. Not to mention Tsuyoi and I stopped him from killing himself in the process."
"Wait, wozzat supposed to mean?" Nami leaned toward Kurona.
"He was gonna go off and fight some thing by himself, even admitted that thing was the cause of his previous condition." A moment of silence crept over them.
Nami broke the silence. "So, did they-"
"Yep. Right on the lips." Kurona interrupted. "Of course, I never expected my brother to step up, so I embarrassed the daylights out of 'em. They shooed me off but I saw Tsuyoi pull a fast one on him."
Nami looked away, a bit embarrassed. So, Papa's not good with this kind of thing... She giggled a little.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:11 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

User Image

"maybe he's hoping Emalie, his wife, to appear." Sasha said and looked down.
"but she died in the future, maybe she lives but I don't know. Jaster would know her immediately but he hasn't found her yet, if she lives."

She brought her tail close to her and started to stroke it.
"I know....that I'd wait for my own husband, even if he is already dead. I do not know. Love does that to people. When your committed to a particular person, and someone else comes up, you want to avoid another relationship sparking up to make both volatile. Ive seen Kalena do that, with past and current lovers. It almost killed her a few times. Mabye that is why Misty is avoiding any thing that interests her other than battle, she's afraid to fall in love."

X really didn't have anything to say. She walked up to Kurona and grabbed one of her green tassels.
"Cool! Green!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:19 am
Female 16 |

"So, he already had a wife. I guess that explains her." She pointed to Nami.
"O-oi, I'm not jus' a her. An' it was a different timeline not the future." She closed her eyes.
Kurona noticed a tugging on her clothes and looked down to see X playing with one of the belts. She bent down to X's level. "So, you're the girl my brother adopted. I don't believe we've properly been introduced. I'm Kurona, Nami's Aunt. That means I'm Jace's brother."
"Papa's name is Jace?" Nami tilted her head.
Well, it's actually Jaecen. I just like to call him Jace. Kind of like him calling me Kuro."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:39 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: How long are you staying on Kurai? Also gave up looking for a new pic for X))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

X grinned to Kurona
"mmmhmmm, Ene....Nami and I became fast friends and they are letting me stay with them so they adopted me!" X smiled big
"Im X! I guess my natural name...if my reforming heart doesn't stop breaking, is Xylia, but my heart keeps breaking for some strange reason, so im always a nobody, so yeah, X." she grinned

Sasha finished making a second ether and stopped for a bit, it was hard to make any kind of potion with paws.

Eric walked in.
"Hey Sasha, the older Eric is coming in soon. The one that Lawrence and Yogtz works with." he stops and looks at Kurona and he smiles.
"ah, Kurona, the greatest mechani----" he stopped, forgetting what time line he was in.
"Sorry, forget what I said." he laughed.

X saw Eric and she tilted her head, now able to make a comparison.
"Hi Eric, Auntie Kurona, this is Eric, he's a time traveler from at least 30 years in the future! He's the old headmaster's grandson!" she grinned

"Eric, you look like that man"

"Heh, what man? My dad? You've seen my father?" Eric seemed confused

"nuh uh, the man in the shadows, Kalena's brother. He saved me from being a nobody and made it so I keep all I learn now instead of brain washy washy."

Eric seemed confused. He shook his head. "Kalena doesn't have a older brother or she would have said something about it."

He looked to Nami and smiled and gave a small bow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:46 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

Kurona grinned the signature Light grin. "Well, it's all fine by me. You seem like a nice kid." Kurona stood up andlet her hand rest on X's head.
Nami nodded to Eric with a frown. Kurona raised an eyebrow. "Well, um... That was awkward. If you're gonna say something, you should finish it."

(OOC: Euchk... I have to get up and do work... I'll be on for a little while but not much soon)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:54 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: Yeah I got cleaning to do and stuff to do too, I just don't wanna get up from my laptop. Finally relaxing!))

Eric sighed
"When I was headed here, I saw Erin with Jaster, Jax, and Talia in the advanced sparring classroom. Although I haven't met Erin before, he seems different from most." he said, not wanting to say more.

He looked to Kurona.
"I guess since X blew my cover, I may as well say it. Your the best mechanic in the entire universe, sucks the darkness took over and stuff. Made you make chains that shock people into submission. You were one of the first to escape the prison."

"Eric! That's enough. I don't want to hear your post apocalyptic life" Sasha said rather loudly.

"He's here to stop the bad future and save his girlfriend from death." X said  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:03 am
Female 16 |

Kurona smirked and rested her hands on her hips. She turned to look to Nami. "Great Mechanic, you say? Not bad, sounds like my cup of tea."
"Why're you crackin' at me? I'm not full blood Brit." Nami seemed a little unsettled.
"Er, sorry. Just a little habit I need to get rid of." She smiled apologetically.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:10 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

Sasha laughed
"I like tea."

X went back to Nami's side

Eric sighed and opened his hand before closing it, he made several roses grow in his hand out of nothing. He placed them in Sasha's glass.
"im sorry, I got a lot on my mind and I need to get something to eat. Cya" he said walking out towards the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:14 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

After Eric left, Nami pointed at the door. "Who's he? An' why's he seem familiar wi' me when I've ne'er met him?"
Kurona shrugged. "Wibbly wobbly timey wimey? Eheh, or something like that..."
Nami gave Kurona a look that said she wasn't impressed. She also picked X up and carried her.

(OOC: Doctor Who reference is referencing itself...)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:21 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: Lol Doctor Who rocks! ))

User ImageUser Image

X smiled as Nami picked her up
"Eric was the guy who babysitted us the night before you became Nami. You made dinner"

"Eric has a heart of gold, but his story, multiple timelines of different futures where he always got the short stick. He's lost too many people, including his parents. Kalena's the only family he has left, he's actually supposed to be 5 or 6 but timey wimey stuff happened" Sasha said

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games