Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:32 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She chuckled as she watched DK hobble out of the room. "Not a smart idea but okay. Now, these dragon-things, they actually exist? It seems my whole world's expanding..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:00 am
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

Knux_nyan

Lawrence watched DK hobble out of the room. "She's a tough one isn't she?"he said. He looked to Sasha.
"i heard her say she doesn't respond to magic, does that mean items work on her?" he looked around to make sure no administration were present. "while it may be against school policy, my friend and I have a fully functioning alchemy kit in our dorm from our Moogle friend. We can make all the items she needs. We used it at the invasion previous to this one and it saved a lot of people," he whispered to her.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:22 pm
kefkadragon
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

Knux_nyan

Lawrence watched DK hobble out of the room. "She's a tough one isn't she?"he said. He looked to Sasha.
"i heard her say she doesn't respond to magic, does that mean items work on her?" he looked around to make sure no administration were present. "while it may be against school policy, my friend and I have a fully functioning alchemy kit in our dorm from our Moogle friend. We can make all the items she needs. We used it at the invasion previous to this one and it saved a lot of people," he whispered to her.

Talia followed Kie back into the window as she smirked and blow kissed to Kie, she will never forget him even if it was blocked by heartless. she blocked them too.

[/color]"I best hurry off to my new dorm room...Kie your welcome to visit me there or the Gateway Garden..i always been drawn there.." she leaves and then trips a fall on the floor.

"heh...I guess I should be more careful
."

fox137

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:21 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66

"im not sure exactly. The only magic I know shes responsive to can only be cast by those whom live in the twilight....her boyfriend and their son.....made with magic." Sasha said.
"Light and Dark magic....all magic in attack form still hurts her, but she cant be healed with normal magic."

She was writing in the academy's medical logs to say what had happened today and such

"off the record, however, maybe potions do work on her. She just wont let me administer them. As long as they have no crystal components within them, crystal and her, crystals spread like wildfire even at the slightest p***k. It wont kill her immediately, but it would give her a lot of trouble. She had one literally piercing thru her heart in her chest for years....if only I knew..."

She sighed
"Dk is our Kalena's ancestor. Her previous life. Normal conventional time travel laws are against this from happening, however Dk rejected everything that Kalena has from day 1 of her life....including her own keyblade..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

fox137

NinjaDragon66

kalenakeeper

Lawrence put a hand to his chin. "crystal as in the rare alchemy component or crystals as in anything with a crystalline structure? Potions only require a few common shards, but it won't be worth it if the fact they are crystalline in structure or charged, i guess that is the best term to describe it, with elemental power. If it'll work I could just head home and kill a few heartless for what I need, assuming I don't have them stockpiled already," he said.

He pulled a small notebook out from his pocket. He paged through the various alchemy recipes in it. I can barely read my own hand writing sometimes. Still better than Eric's though, he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie shivered a little at the odd feeling of what just happen and he goes to misty and lays on her back and sighs so that was something new he says petting her a little-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
holloween-hound
[/spoilers]

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:27 pm
Kira walks out the infirmary and heads for his house. Kira smiling as he gets there and lays in his bed and falls asleep

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:44 pm
NinjaDragon66
Kira walks out the infirmary and heads for his house. Kira smiling as he gets there and lays in his bed and falls asleep

User Image

Talia noticed that no one did not help her get up not even Kie. so she picked herself up slowly and grins. she seems to be frustrated however, she headed to the girls dorm without a word.

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie had a dazed look in his eyes from she said to him he was not use to someone showing him affection just DK and misty being motherly to him all the time so he was out of it petting misty kinda hard as his eyes were staring at the wall and his mind was else where-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
holloween-hound
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:19 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
therealkiru

Misty purred while Kie petted her.
She looked up at him and grinned
"you got a crush on a girl! I know it!" she said teasingly but was happy.

"Love is everywhere, but one has to look for it or let it find them." Kalena said walking in with Amu and Yama behind her

She sneezed heavily. She placed a finger up on the mistletoe and set fire to it immediately. Soon all the holly and mistletoe was gone, but it didn't affect all the Christmas decorations that she wasn't allergic to

she sniffled and showed the vial
"Sasha, analyze this for me. Blaze gave it to me to....stop the Headmaster's curse. He said its a illness."

Sasha took the vial and started to analyze it.
"interesting....some of these materials I can't figure out myself." she said.

"Hey Head---erm....I mean Kalena." Rose said, catching her words
"its going to take some time getting used to."

"I know, I need you to keep your sister under control until I come back."

"coming back? I though if you were headmaster, you couldn't take the job you once had."

"im not taking my old job, im taking my new job as Mastery professor. Although....the trials wont be held here. They'll be held at The Land of Departure...where the masters of olde trained."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:03 pm
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

fox137

NinjaDragon66

therealkiru

Lawrence nodded to Kalena. "Glad to see you're well," he said standing up. He looked to Sahsa. "I'll gather some materials and get back to you. Hopefully it'll work on her." He was about to step out when he noticed Amu and Yama. He immediately began smiling and knelt down near the children. "I haven't seen you two in forever. How've my little friends been?" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:22 pm
kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

"H-Hi" Yama smiled up at Lawrence, though still much of his timid self. "Okay." He plainly said, looking at his brother. He didn't know Lawrence as much as Amu did, but figured that he was friendly enough because he was a doctor. Yama himself was interested in what it would be like to do that.

"Heya Lawrence!" Amu said, grinning as always. He and his brother had seemed to grow some, now up to Kalena's waist. "We've been cool! Just doing stuff, I guess. How've you been? Have you seen Alex anywhere, or is he busy with X still?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:34 pm
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Lawrence shrugged. "I haven't seen either of them for a while. I haven't really been doing much lately. Mostly sitting around in my room and reading while Eric trains or something, Nothing major. We really ought to find that little guy. Been pretty boring without him, until recently that is," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:18 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"True." Amu replied. "I hope he's okay. You know how he hides stuff a lot." He said, rubbing his neck.

"What do you read?" Yama asked Lawrence, finally speaking up for a change. "Is it like medical stuff?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami looked around then left without a word. They looked busy with their own events, since all the trouble had passed. The courtyard looked interesting to her, so she went there.
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games