Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 110: Basic Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:32 am
kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

User Image

Amu summoned his keyblade on the little girl looking to go a round with Kalena. Even after the larger man held her back, the child looked to be ready for a fight. Thankfully, Yama caught this and held his brother back as the two fought for control over Amu's freedom. "If you wanna hurt Mom, then you're gunna have to go through me!"

Yama continued to try and pulled his brother back from the situation, towards Kalena's position. "J-Just let it go. She's just a girl!"

"I don't have a problem with that! Some brats need a lesson!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:12 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

Kalena sighs, she remembered stuff.
"She is like X, no matter how young she looks, she may be ancient."

She looked back towards Rukia and Hector.
"Now, if you two want to fight, so be it. I am no pushover." she said rather calmly. She didn't summon a weapon however.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

As the kids called out to Rukia, the other three grew quiet. Hector even let her go for he was not going to stop her. She placed the end of her scythe upon the ground and started to walk towards the two boys as the weapon stood on its own. "You disrespectful, serpent tongued, heathens." She walked straight to them. One of the boys swung with his keyblade, but Rukia caught it and slapped him. "How dare you speak to me like that! I am a grown woman who has seen many life times and you dare speak to me like that?" Hector saw Kalena step towards Rukia and the boys. He vanished and appeared before her as though he was there the inter time. He shook his head towards her and then she voiced a warning which he shrugged off. "We came here of Rosalie's request. We did not come here to start any issues for I loath being here and if problems start then I must stay longer. I came to punish my student, Xero, for his arrogance. Now when Rukia is done with those kids we will continue with Xero and then leave. I want nothing more than to return to my peaceful home."

Mood: Calm
Party: Hector
Rukia
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:30 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

"You are not the only person here whom has experienced many lifetimes." Kalena said in a cold tone .

She then turned to Hector.
"Fine, but while Xero is on the Academy grounds, I ask that you don't hurt him. Fight, sure, see what happens. He was trying to help a young nobody girl who's heart will never reform without killing her!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:39 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia continued to watch on, playing around a little with Firaga in her hands as she moved the fireball from hand to hand. "My my, things are turning quite interesting hm?" she said to herself. Right now, she felt as if she were watching some kind of drama on t.v.

[ooc: You guys move so fast sweatdrop ]
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:48 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero thought about it and knew in his heart what he did was right. X was the first friend he made here and she needed his help. Though he knew his masters would not see it that way as he still readied himself weapons drawn as Hector sighed. "I can understand what you mean, but if this girl is so well known to have said issue then that means she has recovered before without his aid. Not to mention, there are many ways to recover one's heart if lost. If you are as aged as you say then you would know that! Or was she born as a being of two? It does not matter, but if you wish to have it that way then I will agree to your terms. Rukia!" Rukia stopped scolding the boys and walked about towards her scythe. Rosalie was worried now. She was never sure what the Hatos would do. Rukia grabbed her scythe and raised it above her as she closed her eyes and spoke. "The Light of Life and Shade of Death head my words and grant us passage.......Inane Ruis!" Slamming the staff portion of her scythe onto the ground. The room rang from the sound and as soon as all was silent once more an eerie pool of light grew upon the ground where her scythe was. Like rushing water is washed over the class room and swallow everyone within the light. Once the light vanished, they all stood within an empty void. It was a vast realm of emptiness, whose landscape can change to suit the will of the mage who summoned it. It starts as a vast world like an endless dessert with an eerie sky, a place that they have trained many times. Sorry Kalena for bring you and the other kids along. Rukia was supposed to just take us four, but we are no longer within your petty school. I agreed to your terms now stay out of my way and as soon as we are done you can all return to your class." Hector turned from Kalena and walked towards his pupil, who had his swords drawn, with no weapon at all.

Rukia
Rosalie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: ((Inane Ruis = Empty Realm))
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:24 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

((OOC: So....like....its just between Xero and Hector or can others join in from the group?))
((Sorry about moving fast sad ))

User Image

X was running by on her way back to the infirmary. She sensed Xero was nearby. She opened the door to the magic room and smiled seeing Xero, however then she felt the immense power being caused by Rukia.
"Xero! Watch out!"

Then everyone disappeared. She gave a small whimper before looking to the ground.
"all of them....disappeared....was it a illusion by bad guys?"

X let go of the doorknob and continued her way to the infirmary. She was shaken up now, thinking that a lot of this was a elaborate illusion.

Kalena gave a low growl because everyone was teleported to this empty realm. She looked around, this is something her brother might have been within. The scenery grows and her eyes darken.
"Boys....keep close to me. You too Namia."

She had the feeling that Namia could defend herself, but she wasn't going to take the chance. She knew her boys could defend themselves as well, but for the same reason, she didn't want to take the chance.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:35 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero turned to face X as she called out to him, but as soon as they made eye contact, Rukia's spell swallowed everyone and Xero used a shield to stop X before she could get close enough to be swallowed as well. Xero looked around to see where they where and knew instantly. A world that Hector had trained Xero a years worth in only a few days for time flows differently from the others. As Hector walked towards Xero, Xero called out to X using his magi ear piece. Sorry X, I did not want you to join us here. I have my reasons. In truth he did not want her to try to interfere or place blame on herself. Hector now closed his eyes and Jumped towards Xero. He glided across the ground with such speed that a gale of hot air hit the others.

Instantly he was upon Xero but, Xero's magi and knowledge of this place made terms fair. As Hector was feet away from Xero, blood spikes shot out of the ground and the ground around Xero changed into the Elephant Grave Yard. Xero flew into the air upon a cliff unknowingly Hector had dodged the spikes of elephant tusk and ran up the side of the cliff. At the top he spun and kicked Xero down from the cliff. Xero slammed into the sand as the world he created returned to the empty abyss. Xero slammed his fist into the ground as he looked up at Hector who was standing not far from him. The look on his face, emotionless and cold. It angered Xero and with rage in mind he rushed Hector.
"Ultimus Haste de Vortex Aero!" Though Xero only excelled at fire, dark, and light magi, he found ways to use what little talent he had for other elements to increase his strength and speed and this was is strongest speed spell.

Xero flew across the ground as Hector did before, summoning his Keyblades.
"With my right, I cast judgement! With my left, I grant redemption! Kami KÄ«zu!" Xero had lost his temper and had the intent to kill as he called upon his keyblades to grant his opponent death. Rukia saw this and gave a demonic grin as Rosalie showed only worry, as Xero and Hector clashed. Light blinded the area for a moment from them colliding.

Rukia
Rosalie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: ((Ultimus Haste de Vortex Aero = The Ultimate speed of the Spiraling Wind/ Kami no kīzu = Divine Keys))
OOC sad (Any could join at any moment and change the world around them from memories, but only in a nightmarish form. Just I was making it where Hector could punish Xero. BTW Lol its the Abyss from Dragonlance))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:55 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

((OOC: Never played or heard of dragonlance))

User Image
User Image

Kalena summoned her keyblade and cast a spell to temporarily enhance Xero's, Amu's, Yama's, and Namia's magic.

"Fine, since we aren't in my academy anymore, then lets go." she said jumping on top of a elephants skull

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:44 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia watched as an intense battle began between Xero and Hector, along with Kalena joining the fray after granting a boost to everyone's magic. She put a finger to her chin, "Well, looks like things have escalated quite fast hm?" she then approached Rosalie whom watched, and stood next to her, "Shall I assist Xero? You seem to be in such a worry over him." she said as her wings opened as if she were getting ready to fly. Her wings were a lot bigger than they seemed when opened.

[ooc:]
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:49 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

The light faded with Hector and Xero's weapons holding each other back. "Looks like I have matched you, Master." Hector looked at him blankly. "Hardly." Hector slid his daggers around Xero's keyblades to parry them and give him another kick to the face sending him flying. He stood there as a chilling breeze came through.

When Xero stood again Kalena joined the fight breaking her word. Rosalie was shocked by this and Rukia was happy she could now join. Kalena cast spells so increase everyone's magi abilities besides Rukia and Hector. Rukia jumped to stand between her and Xero who was just yards away. She stood on the blade of her scythe with the shaft standing on its own. Behind Kalena stood the rest of the group. The boys stood back as Rosa spoke to Rosalie.
"Thank you, but Xero brought this upon himself. I worry because I don't know how far they will take it, but if Xero had not fought back they would have casted restrictions upon his body and magi. Better not interfere for none could get past Rukia any way." And she was right for Rukia stood in between them and the fight.

Xero used this chance at a boost to use three spells he had made himself at once.
"Demonis Flamma, Diabolum Lux, Diabolo Umbra! Venat forlas metos servos!" Xero slammed his keyblades into the ground and twisted them as though unlocking something. Soon after circles of energy emerged and giant demons rose from them. Xero felt he had guaranteed his win now.

Mood: Angered
Rukia
Rosalie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: ((Demonis Flamma, Diabolum Lux, Diabolo Umbra! Venat forlas metos servos! = Devil of fire, Devil of Light, Devil of Shadow! Come forth my servants!))
OOC sad (Dragonlance is a book series. Very good.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:12 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

((OOC: kay.))

User Image
User Image

Kalena gently sighed
"I wont interfere from here on with Xero's and Hector's fight." she moved her keyblade behind her reversing the grip.

She felt the strain of Xero's spell from here. She watched as demons appear around him. She lessened the magic she was feeding to everyone. Her memories of the keyblade war came to the front of her mind because there were several demons in the war.

The landscape changed from the elephant graveyard to the keyblade graveyard for a few moments however reverted back.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:20 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia stared at Rosalie for awhile before nodding and watching the fight again, her wings closed a little as well, "Very well. I shall be on stand-by then." She then started to float off the ground with her wings flapping, she then made it as if she was sitting down on a chair while floating. "Oh, by the way," she looked at Rosalie, "Mind explaining who these two...'ancients' are?" she had guessed that Hector and Rukia were older than they appeared, due to Rukia's earlier anger on the two kids.

[ooc:]
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:43 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rukia frowned at Kalena for her response. Though a moment later she understood why as she felt the immense magi coming from Xero. "This little game has gone on enough! Rukia!" Hector rushed Xero placing his daggers back in their sheath. "Right, he's gone to far this time!" Rukia jumped from her scythe and before she hit the ground, she grabbed her scythe and flew across the ground towards Xero. She spoke words that could not be heard over the demons bellowing furry. Then all when quiet as light gleamed of her crescent blade. She vanished and in her place a light appeared that flew at the demons. When she reappeared behind the demons, she flicked the light of her scythe and the demons bodies fell a part as they vanished back to where they came. Hector emerged from the auras they left as they vanished and punched Xero full force sending him bouncing across the sands. Hector snapped his fingers and Rukia nodded as she swayed her hands and returned everyone to the classroom. Xero laid unconscious in front of the others.

As things calmed and returned to normal Rosalie looked over Rukia and Hector who was by the unconscious Xero. Rosalie sighed as she relaxed. Then she started to answer Rosa as she watched the three.
"They are heroes of the first war. Mistress Rukia the Demon Mage, also known as the Unholy Reapress. Master Hector the Devil Warrior, also known as the Unholy Rogue. They fought and towards the end they stopped anyone from gaining Kingdom Hearts and where rewarded with Endless Life. They can't age though they can still die." Rukia walked away from Xero. She waved her blade and a portal opened. "Rukia, I see now that Xero is still power hungry and will not stop till he can defeat us. You did right in calling us."

Mood: Knocked Out
Rukia
Rosalie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Sorry guys im sick))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:30 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

((OOC: Get better soon :3 .))

User Image
User Image

Kalena sighed looking at Xero knocked out.
"I never expected Xero to be power hungry."

She listened about how Rosalie and Hector were heros from the keyblade war. She bit her lip, they didn't need to know that she was in the keyblade war, however having a different appearance.

"I see. That was many years ago."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces