User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha grabbed onto the crystal and grit her teeth.
"Eric, give me some help! She dug it in deep."

Eric grit his teeth as he started to pull on the crystal.
"It actually hurts!"

DK gives a sigh of relief when Sasha and Eric pull the crystal out.
"Tha...thanks. Some psycho was planning on destroying Kingdom Hearts, graveyard...so many angry souls there. All angry at me." she looked at Sasha in tears.
"Day I was kicked out....was the day I killed hundreds of keyblade wielders. Day....Kelina got me. Don't know if she was trying to do it again, or if convincing act."

"Shhh shh. Easy sweetie. Save your energy." Sasha said calmly as she applied medicine to the wound which quickly closed.

Liya whined being the only one to witness Kal being taken by Kei.
"What about Kal?"

Dk coughed
"Who's Kal? Wait...Kalena!?"

"Yeah. Kei took her. I don't get it though. Why would he do that!?" Eric sighed hard afterwards.
Kalena's ghost was unable to go through Kei's portal, so she tried to leave the world.

The world shuddered for a second. A small light appeared for a moment before vanishing.

Liya fell down
"what was that!?"

"That's never happened before." Eric said as he ran to Liya and lifted her up.

DK was becoming tired. She started to close her eyes, but she saw Kalena trying to leave the world, but the world had stopped her, like she was locked to this one world.

Kalena laid down on the ground. She was much too tired to do anything else. Each time she acted trying to get anyone's attention, her energy was quickly sapped away.