Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:40 am
[ooc: 3nodding ]
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia let out a sigh, "Hm, well, I suppose we have no choice but to carry her through now." she said, looking up at Hileinna. She noticed that Hileinna was hesitating to decide whether to use the portal or not. She giggled, "Very well, if you're so afraid, then stay here." she said, through she was using reverse psychology. She was actually hoping Hileinna would follow. "Well, I suppose I'll be off then." she then picked up Ayami and held her on her back, piggy-back style. She then walked through the portal with Ayami.[exits]

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was offended by what Namia said, "Wh-What? I'm not-!" but, before she could retaliate, Namia was already gone. She looked down wearing a troubled expression, "I am not afraid..." She looked at the portal and shook her head, gripping onto her blade. "If Namia and Ms. Tsuyoi can walk through it...then so can I." she said to herself before walking into the portal, her eyes shut tight.[exits]

[ooc: ]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:07 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi walked out of the portal with Shinochi on her back. The moment she walked through, she could sense something was going on nearby, specifically, Jaecen's classroom. "What!? What the hell is going on over there!? Shino, do you-?"
"Yeah yeah, of course I do...I guess this has something to do with Light?" she said, letting out a sigh. She then slapped Tsuyoi's head like a jockey would to a horse's arse, "Go, march on!" she said, pointing to the door.
Tsuyoi's hat almost fell off when Shinochi did that. She found that unnecessary, and annoying, "...you do that again, and I will bury you alive." she said in a dark tone. But, disregarding that, she began to run, heading towards Jaecen's classroom.[exits]

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:47 pm
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It didn't take Red that long to find the classroom. She stared at the door with her hands on her hips as she nodded, "Yup, this is it. This is the place that will help you find your way to the Light's Manor." she said, looking at Lana. "In this classroom is a portal that will take you there. Just walk through the portal, and bam! You're at the Light's Manor!" she said with a grin.

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:27 pm
(OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana stared at then door when Red was, it said "Basic Sparring Room" on it. She looked at Red as she explained what to do, and how she would be able to get to the Light's Manor from here. She nodded, understanding everything she said, "Okay...a portal, got it." she reached for the doorknob, but didn't open it yet. She turned her head to look at Red, "So...I'll see you later then?" she said, as if worried Red won't end up coming along.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:03 am
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

Red nodded as she grinned with her hands on her hips, "Yep, I'll see you in a few." She then began to walk away, waving as she did so, When she walked around a corner and out of Lana's sight, a dark portal opened up in front of her. She casually walked inside, and upon doing so, it closed immediately behind her.[exits]

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:10 am
(OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana watched as Red walked away and eventually, out of sight. She looked at the door and inhaled, then exhaled as if getting herself ready for some sort of interview. She turned the doorknob and walked in, looking around the room and eventually spotting a portal. She nodded and walked towards it, she didn't stop and eventually, she walked into the portal.[exits]

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:07 am
User Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x M U G E N
x ████████████████████████████

_______Because I will never give up.
_______Because I will become stronger.
_______Because I will keep fighting.
_______Because I will protect everyone.
_______Why? Because I am the Keyblade's Chosen One.
_______________________________BGM: ...

User Image
| "Dialogue" | Ability | (Thoughts) |

Mugen was in the Basic Sparring Room practicing his swordsmanship with the Keyblade. He assumed a fighting stance, and proceeded to strike a couple of targets with swift Keyblade strikes. "Ha, hum, teriaa!" Mugen ended the combo with a sounding battle cry. He jumped back and held up the Keyblade before himself defensively to block incoming magical projectiles. The magical projectiles were deflected back toward their senders.

OOC: None.

Twotonedrebel

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas