Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna stood at the doorway, looking around the classroom as if she were scouting out the room. She continued to do so for a few seconds before finally taking a step into the room. She hasn't seen a classroom like this before, there was the usual student tables and the actual "class" part of the room, but then there was the sparring part. To her, it seemed like half a classroom, half a dojo.

[ooc: Ahh, I see I see. I'll have to keep that in mind then.]
ohunny

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:36 am

_____________| Ixyam & Ayami

17 | Male & Female

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ixyam smirked. "Ayami, you alright to stand?"
She opened her eyes wide. "H-huh?"
"Can you stand?" Ixyam replied in a harsher tone.
Ayami frowned before replying. "Y-yes..."
Ixyam set her down and walked into the classroom. "Alright, let's see how good you are with those tonfa."
"Wait, what?" he took her by surprise. "I still don't have much of my memories and you want me to fight?"
"Don't worry. It's a natural thing for us. Trust me, I won't hurt you." Ixyam snickered. "Well, not too bad, anyways. Don't wanna hurt my beautiful face, too."
Ixyam called out his heat pistols and disconnected the blades, sending the pistols back to wherever they go. Reluctantly, Ayami pulled out her Pisces tonfa and readied herself. Ixyam looked at the desks and let them sink into the ground, each into their own individual dark portal. They stood in the center of the room staring at each other. It wasn't long until Ixyam broke the silence. "Y'know, giving you a second glance, you're actually kinda hot."
Ayami lost her balance as her face went red. "W-what?! E-etto...." She looked away in embarrassment but didn't realize Ixyam had used it as a diversion to make the first move. He sent his blades down at her but, surprisingly, she blocked them with ease.

(OOC: )
ohunny
Revi-sama
Quote:

"C-can you carry me?"
"I must like myself a lot..."

"S-shut up..."  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna watched from the sidelines, amazed at how the class easily turned into an arena-like room. Though, she was unsure if it was okay for the tables to have sunken into dark portals, but she decided to just leave the thought for now. She observed their skills in combat, silently watching and keeping her hand rested on her blade's grip.

It seemed that Ixyam and Ayami were almost equal in combat...almost, she noticed that Ixyam would fluster Ayami, having a small advantage.

[ooc: ]
ohunny

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:03 am

17 | Male & Female

Ayami loooked as though she was having no issue but Ixyam could tell she was struggling. Ixyam smiled through his ploy of pressing against her tonfa. He released his blades and took a few hops backwards, dodging a slice from Ayami's bladed tonfa. He stood upright and looked down at his green and black jacket. Ixyam looked up at her and swore under his breath. "This was my favorite jacket, too."
Ayami seemed impressed with herself. She spun one of her tonfa around while keeping the other underneath her armpit. Ixyam threw his blades in the air and let them disappear. He put his hands in his pockets and smirked. "Wanna try hand-to-hand?"
Ayami hesitated at first before tossing her bladed tonfa aside.
"Hai. Why not?"

ohunny
Revi-sama
Quote:

"C-can you carry me?"

"S-shut up..."  

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:06 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna tilted her head, "Hand-to-hand? Isn't that a bit...unfair?" she said, before looking at Ayami for a few seconds and then looking back at Ixyam. She didn't want to say, but Ayami's and Ixyam's physique had differences that would affect the outcome of the fight. Ixyam was taller than Ayami, but they both were as slim as the other. Still, their heights can make a difference.

ohunny

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:20 pm

17 | Male & Female

Ixyam took up a fighting stance and Ayami stood where she was, mocking his stance. Ixyam chortled. "You sure you know what you're doing?"
Ayami smirked. "If we hit each other, we do the same damage, right?"
Ixyam stood back up in his normal stance. "You aren't considering punching yourself, are you?"
Ayami shook her head. "No. I have no intention to hit myself."
He grinned and returned to his stance. "Well, good. Let's fight."
Ayami stayed where she was with her feet firmly planted as Ixyam charged at her with a punch. Taken by surprise, she slipped to the side to dodge and watched his fist go by within inches of her face. Ayami grabbed him by the underarm and twisted her hips around. Ayami stepped in and sent Ixyam into the air momentarily before he hit the floor. They landed on the ground with Ayami twisting awkwardly on Ixyam's arm. Ixyam blinked. "Wh-what?! No! No way! A Japanese Wizer?!"

ohunny
Revi-sama
Quote:

"C-can you carry me?"

"S-shut up..."  

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:38 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was surprised, but was also impressed towards Ayami, "Ohh!" she couldn't help but applaud her. She honestly didn't expect Ayami to easily take down Ixyam in one go. It seems she may have misjudged Ayami, which made her feel a bit disappointed in herself. She had been taught to not judge a person's skills with their looks, yet she had already done so with Ayami.

As she felt disappointed, she looked down towards the ground, having a troubled expression.

ohunny

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:59 am

17 | Male & Female

Ayami stood and helped Ixyam up. "I take back what I said earlier about you being cute. You're a cute monster. Where'd you learn that?"
Ayami kicked him in his shin. "Ah-ow! What the hell?"
"D-do not call me that..." Ayami looked away, her face red.

ohunny
Revi-sama
Quote:

"D-did I do it right?"
"You've got to be kidding me..."

"S-shut up..."  

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:39 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna snapped out of thought when the two seemed to have finally finished their sparring. She approached the two, "You both were very good at fighting, but you seemed to have held back...is there maybe, some kind of intimacy between the two of you?" she asked. She then waved her hand in front of her, "I'm sure I am wrong, but it just seems that way. Please don't take my word seriously."

ohunny

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:57 am

17 | Male & Female

"Wha~?" Ayami reeled back.
Ixyam leaned forward. "What? No! Gross!"
Both of their faces were red. They looked at each other then looked away. Ixya scratched the back of his head. "Y'see, it's a little more complicated than that... I'm the Nobody..." He pointed to Ayami. "She's the Somebody..."
"It is not clear how this happened to us. We are one person but... Two beings..." Ayami looked at the ground while explaining.
"With almost Identical personalities." Ixyam added.

ohunny
Revi-sama
Quote:

"D-did I do it right?"

"S-shut up..."  

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:47 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna stared at the two blankly for a few moments before finally speaking, "I'm sorry...what exactly are you talking about? You're the...nobody? Correct?" she said as she pointed at Ixyam, "And your his somebody?" she then pointed to Ayami. She then tilted her head, "No matter how you say it...you two most certainly do have something special towards each other." she misunderstood the meaning of what they said.

ohunny

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:31 pm

17 | Male & Female

He was becoming frustrated but Ayami was more frantic than anything else. Yet, they spoke at the same time. "We're the same person in two different bodies."
They looked at one another and looked away in embarrassment. Ixyaam rubbed his nose. "Some people..."
"H-hai..." Ayami agreed.
"Look, forget it. It's a crazy topic to cover. Anyways, the tour! Right. Where to next?" He looked to Hileinna and the other two who were simply following them.

ohunny
Revi-sama
Quote:

"D-did I do it right?"

"S-shut up..."  

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna felt a little bothered by what the two were trying to explain, but due to her knowledge of not knowing what a nobody is, she was unable to understand. Seeing that the two were troubled by the topic, she decided to stop pursuing this topic.

She then rested her hand on her blade again, "Hm, where to next indeed..." she said. She then remembered something, "Ah, that's right, to where do the students go to...how do you say...live?"

ohunny

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:14 pm

17 | Male & Female

Ayami put a finger to her lip. "I do not think I have been there... Ixyam, do we have a dorm room?"
He swung a key on his finger with a grin. "Well, I do, at least. Sort of. Heheh..."
"Who did you take that from?" Ayami wondered.
Ixyam shrugged and put the key back in his pocket. "Master Jaecen originally gave me a key but I had to swipe it from him, you know? With you being unable to go through any more dark portals for the day, I just thought it would be a good idea to have a sort of common room."
Ayami nodded. That is good thinking but I can not commend you for thievery."
His face went red. "It's not thievery if he didn't notice! Anyways, let's go!"

ohunny
Revi-sama
Quote:

"Isn't that stealing?"
"Nope. Just borrowing.. Geheh."

"S-shut up..."  

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:26 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded towards the two, "Very well, I will make sure to not touch anything that's not to be touched while in your room." she said.

ohunny

Kurai_18

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items