Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:03 pm
Here you will first learn the basics of fighting, such as how to simply knock an opponent down, summon your keyblade, or use simple magic. Once the teacher has felt you are ready, you will learn more complex forms of fighting, which will be more tuned to that person's specific type of fighting style, instead of just a general knowledge. The room looks like any generic classroom, with a chalkboard, the desk where the teacher sits, and multiple rows of desks for the students to sit in. There is a switch in the teacher's desk drawer to open a stairwell down to the sparring room, which looks much like a dojo, with various weapons hanging on the wall and in casings.

Teacher: Tsuyoi Wroggi (Flippy flusters Flaky)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:59 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi finally found her classroom after exploring the school. She looked down at the map of the school she was holding, then looked back up at the classroom. "Yeah, this is my classroom all right." she folded up the map and put it away in her bag. She walks to the teacher's desk and places her bag behind it. She looks around the classroom, "Hmm, not a bad room, if anything, it's pretty standard." She examines the drawers in her desk, noticing a switch in one of them. "Hm?", on instinct, the flips the switch in which a secret passage going down appeared. She got surprised by that, but she decided to go down it. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she was amazed by what she had seen. A sparring room that looked like a dojo. Looking at the room reminded her of the dojo at her home. She smiled at that thought, "It's not home...but it's good enough.". She goes back up the stairs, and walks over to her desk, closing the passage by flipping the switch. She stretched out her arms, "I wonder...should I explore the school a bit more, I don't think I've been everywhere yet." she sat at the teacher's desk and took out the map again, looking at it.

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageShe finished looking at the map, "Okay, guess I should look around the school more." She stood up from her seat, picking up the map and leaving the room to explore the school.
(Exits to Grand Hall)

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:19 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageAfter exploring the school a bit more, Tsuyoi re-entered her classroom. She sat at her desk and picked up her bag, grabbing a few sheets of paper from it and placing it on her desk. She checked them as they were about the basic fighting styles with certain weapons. She checked the papers to make sure none of them were misinforming.

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageAfter checking over the worksheet formatting, she put them down on her desk as nothing seemed to be wrong with them. She looked around her classroom, "I wonder if there are students who use magic." she said to herself. She hasn't used magic in a long time, she prefers fighting with physical weapons. So, with the thought of magic in mind, she decided to test out her magic. She opens the drawer with a switch in it and flips it, opening the passageway down into the sparring room. She walks down the stairs and into the sparring room, looking around as it was pretty spacious, it looked as if it could fit at least 50 students in it. She pushes aside that thought and focuses on the matter at hand, her magic skills. She decided to also test out an easy spell her father taught her. She pointed her hand at an area, and summoned a dummy(as seen on the right) to the spot where she pointed her hand.
User Image

She decided to use this dummy to test her magic on it, "Ok, first we'll test out," she summons her keyblade to her hand and points it at the dummy, "Fire!" Immediately when she says fire, a fire ball shoots out of the tip of her keyblade towards the dummy, hitting it. The dummy rolls around on the ground as it's on fire while Tsuyoi looks at her keyblade, "Good, I still know my magic." She then decided to test out the other basic spells.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:57 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi eventually succeeded in performing all of the basic magic spells, including cure. "Good, I still know my magic." she then looked at the dummy which lied on the ground, beat up from the magic Tsuyoi unleashed onto it. She walked towards the dummy, and crouched down next to it, "Sorry, you did well...thanks." She pets it after snapping her fingers, in which it disappears. She stands up and stretches, looking at the clock that hung conveniently on the sparring room's wall. It was already close to evening. She lets out a sigh, "I guess I'll head back to my room." she makes her way to the stairs and walks up them. Reaching the top, she walks to her desk and opens the drawer the switch is in, flipping it to close the passageway into the sparring room.

She grabbed her bag and looked at the pile of paper she left on her desk. She decided to leave them in the class for the time being, grabbing them and putting them in her desk's drawer. She looks around the room one more time before leaving it, heading for her dormitory.

(Exits to Grand Hall)

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:24 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Jaster walked in before Tsuyoi did.
"heh, just the way I left it." he grinned

He flipped a switch making a sparring ring appear, there was a protective barrier to protect others students from being harmed from the fight within the ring.
"good, everything is working just fine"

He flipped the switch off and the ring disappeared.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:34 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked around the classroom, still no students in it. She didn't mind it much as what Rose said about students ditching couldn't be helped as she can't force students to come to class against their own will. She then noticed that Jaster knew where the switch to the sparring room was. "Hmm, so he was the teacher for this class before after all." she thought to herself.

Shinochi walked into the class last, and immediately headed down the stairs into the sparring room, gesturing Jaster and Tsuyoi to hurry, "Come on, I wanna see who kicks who's as-I mean...I wanna see both of your fighting skills."

"Calm down, this is a sparring session, not an actual fight..." she made her way down the stairs with Shinochi, but Shinochi had reached the bottom of the stairs first.

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:26 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Jaster chuckled and followed down the staircase.
"ah so you found my hidden sparring area." he grinned.
"yeah, I made two of these, one in this classroom, and one in the advanced classroom." he grinned.

"of course though, I never used it for students, only the room above."

He found the light switch and turned it on.
"and Shinochi, its no problem if you were to curse down here. Its just us adults here" he grinned
"and you can use your gun too. I really don't mind."

Jaster took out his keyblade chuckling.

User Image

"ok, whenever you are ready, teach' " he grinned holding his keyblade up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:45 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi took her position about 10 feet away from Jaster, facing towards him. She put her gloves back on as she took them off before eating earlier. She let out a sigh, and started stretching as if she were about to start PE class.

"...what're you doing, this isn't PE you know." Shinochi was sitting down with her back against the wall, her legs crossed and her hands on her lap.

"Shut up, I don't want to pull a muscle while in the middle of sparring ok?" she eventually stops stretching and summons her keyblade in her left hand. She then looked at Jaster, who was ok with her using her gun, unlike Shinochi. She was actually a little suspicious why he would be ok with her using her gun, as maybe he was fast and would be able to deflect or dodge her shots. She was curious however to see if he was capable of doing so, so she summoned a revolver in her right hand. "All right...then let's begin." Tsuyoi started off first, aiming her gun at Jaster and shooting.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:57 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Jaster grinned
"yes, that would be a shame. I don't want you going to the infirmary." he said.

As soon as the bullets were fired off, he deflected the bullets with his keyblade leaving the bullets in the ceiling.

"There are two new people in the academy, they use guns. When Kalena was headmistress, she banned guns. I think Eclipse may let them as long as they aren't used on students." he said casually as he swong his keyblade at her ribs.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:06 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageJust before Jaster's keyblade touched her, Tsuyoi blocked it with her keyblade, holding her keyblade reverse style now. She quickly de-summoned her revolver and summoned a steel glove on her right hand, throwing a punch at Jaster with it.

While Shinochi was watching, she heard Jaster talking about two new students who uses guns. They sounded familiar to her, "Hmm...could it possibly be...those two from the library." Shinochi thought it could've been the two blue haired characters she had met before.

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Jaster grabbed the steel glove headed at him with his bare hand and started to twist her wrist. He kept his keyblade down, wanting to see how good she was.

"hehe, so good so far, teach' "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:27 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi's eyebrows furrowed as her wrist was twisted, she gave a smirk/smile, "This isn't good unfortunately, good is when I'm in battle with heartless or nobodies." She de-summoned her steel glove which gave enough space between her hand and Jaster's, grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards her, bashing her shoulder into him to knock him off balance.

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:34 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Jaster released her wrist, actually not wanting to hurt her. He wasn't prepared for when she grabbed his wrist and bashed him with her shoulder.

He got a bit off balance but he slammed his keyblade into the ground regaining it quickly.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff