Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Hall of Headmasters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:22 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

As she took the first step into the room, Ea felt her hairs stand on end. Feeling a rush of power rush through her that left her breathless before it had completely settled. She stumbled forward blinking in surprise. Ea shook herself off and narrowed her eyes at the surroundings. She turned on her spot and studied the threshold of the entrance.

Ea shook her head and continued on her exploration of the academy. As she walked forward she took to studying the paintings. Her hands twitched with her old habit and she quickly crossed them behind her back. She keeped up her exploration, until she had read and memorized every single portrait. So, not seeing anythign else of interest she took her leave of the Hall.

User Image

((EXIT HALL))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:45 am
User Image

Eric walked into the hall of headmasters while on his way to the administration building. He never really appreciated the portraits of the past headmasters. At least, not until now. Now Kalena's picture was on the wall of past headmasters, and where her picture was, Eclipse's picture was now on it.

"you look so OLD in that picture Eclipse!" he said grinning. He thought of messing up the picture, but he felt there were other eyes watching him, as if part of the old headmasters were still alive within these portraits.

Eric left the hall of Headmasters climbing the stairs to the administration room.,  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:05 am
fiendish az

((quoting you if you wanted to find Kalena))
User Image

Kalena walked down from the Headmaster's room. She rubbed her head in pain.

"Oh being a headmaster is so much fun, you get people yelling at ya some of the time, sometimes you have to hire people to make someone see what they really are. Urgh my head."

She leaned against the wall and then fell into a seating position and leaned her head back looking at Headmaster Shinji's portrait.

"I know you did things to me because you were afraid of me, but why, Shinji. I still don't understand, Headmaster."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:11 pm
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Kalena
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The sound of footsteps approached Kalena as Angra made his way to her and looked at the portrait that she was staring at not knowing who it belonged to."Who's that?"He asked her.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:18 pm
fiendish az

((hey! how are you? Ive been busy....x_X, holidays, grandparents...))
User Image

Kalena looked up at Angra as he stood next to her as she sat down against the wall.
"That is the headmaster before me, as well as my headmaster. Headmaster Shinji. He never died but all of his memories were wiped out and he was relocated by the organization....double agent..." she sighed

"so technically he is dead. All but two portraits belong to dead men, all with the 'so called' headmaster's curse from the first headmaster."

She rubbed her neck.
"all the Headmaster's portraits are here, even mine and Eclipse's..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:37 pm
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: With Kalena
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra listened to her as she began explaining who he was including some sort of "Curse" that seemed to happen to those who happen to be a Headmaster."So this man..Did you care for him?"He asked with a slight smirk.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:45 pm
fiendish az

User Image

Kalena looked up at Angra to see his smirk
"yeah, I guess I did. He was hard but fair, although he did mess me up when I first came to the academy....him and some of the teachers and Kelina....um...Jaster's mother, violent, murderous....long story." she rubbed her arm as she looked up at the portrait again

"He took away my memory and my lucky key pendant so I couldn't remember who I was. " she showed the key pendant hanging around her neck. She then sighed.

"There are people from my past within the academy coming back, Angra. Several who fight, one that even knows DK." she sighed deeply rubbing the back of her neck.

"So, what did you think of Eric? "

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:34 am
fiendish az

User Image

Kalena gave a slight sigh as she got to her feet.
"IM glad your here, big bro. Back then....when the entity controlling you....um....the overwhelming darkness, when you wanted me to go with you, I know I would have in a second, if I wasn't stopped."

She placed her hand to her mouth,
"Even with being Headmaster at the time. I would have dropped everything, but then so many people would be looking for me thinking I lost my mind or something" she laughed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:39 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image
Rumi Gumi

ERRRRRRRRUUUUUUBBPBPPBPBPBPBP-POW

Strangely, disturbingly realistic sound effects can be heard outside in the hall as the new teacher approaches telling someone from the staff she'd met along the way the story of an elephant caught in a gummy base exhaust shaft. How this woman even made these noises, the world would never really know. "WONDERFUL TO MEET YOU, SEEYA!" The doors swung open after an odd tale was told by a strong voice, a singing voice, a total showgirl. She trotted in like she was an idol on stage, her wings flaunting from her lower back to counterbalance her excited little dash in heels. She was... well full of energy at least. Upon reaching centerstage.. or room rather.. she stopped and tossed one hand behind her and one into the air like some show just began. The sounds of fireworks could be heard but the source of the sound couldn't be seen. She wanted to do a cheering crowd sound too but that one was harder to get away with at this range.

"Hello Hello Hello! I'm Rumi Gumi so happy to be here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:38 am
User Image

"Welcome." A voice said right behind Rumi as Eclipse stood there watching her. "I know someone just like you. You 2 would get along nicely. She's a baker from radiant gardens. You must be Rumi Gumi. I've heard of you. My name is Eclipse. Headmaster to the Keyblade Academy." He introduced himself.

kalenakeeper

Makako-ma

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:16 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image
Rumi Gumi

She hummed something like an airforce anthem as she turned with a perky pivot. "Yes sir! Thank you sir! heart I was there for a while but never left the station, I cant wait to explore it more!" Such a gloomy looking guy.. cute but gloomy. She figured she'd just need twice as much pep to balance it out! "Rumi Gumi, junior professor of gummy mechanics, reporting for duty! Even heartless outbreaks cant spread fast without passing through gummy space... erm.. well whatever its called here!" Indeed, there were ways to cross from world to world without a gummy ship but such was not well suited for massive armies without someone at the destination opening a massive gateway from the dark realms. She wasn't sure on the terminology but she'd give hints at having some military knowledge for her first meeting with her new boss.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image

"It seems i picked out the right person for the job. Many of the students already have there own gummy ship but do not understand the main workings of a ship. That's where you come in. Tho at the moment we have a crisis on our hands and most of the students are off campus fighting it. You've received the mission reports i take it?" Eclipse asked with a serious look.

kalenakeeper

Makako-ma

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:13 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image
Rumi Gumi

She thought back a moment about the hot guy that gave her the info.. she was looking at him more than listening to him.. everyone here felt like they were in strange cosplay, it was so distracting! "Um, I suppose I could use a refresher. I hear this world has been having issues with massive battle stations and dreadnaughts!" Her face lit up realizing how big a budget her department might get if they could route a full fleet! Though she tried to look like she was having less fun bringing it up.. because dreadnaught attacks were serious... heh, serious fun that is she thought. Getting a person or two was one thing, getting fighting force or shipment through was another story.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image

"Not really. We've been having some issues with some very bad entities known as the horsemen of the apocalypse. Even my brother is out there fighting." Eclipse said with a sigh.

kalenakeeper

Makako-ma

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:33 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image
Rumi Gumi

"Horsemen? Ah I must have arrived a bit late then. Tell me more about these.. horsemen, do you have a plan to defeat them yet?" She gave an expressive and inquisitive pose.. visibly worried vocally still extremely excited. She hoped they were pilots!  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff