Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Cursed Dragon (Search) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:28 am
User ImageBahamut, the Cursed Dragon of Death, he is known by.In religious texts he is seen as the devil's brethren if not the devil himself. He is responsible for death, hate, and suffering, that famine is his doing and it is said that with his death, the one who slays him, will gain the power of him and will bring end to hate and corruption of this world, but so says the religious texts.

But, that is what the world the world believes, but it is true that Bahamut is the Elemental of Death and he is nearly lifeless, he has no feelings, no happiness, no sadness, not hate, no anger; not anymore... now, its only pain. Before he was once a proud ruler, once a guardian in these lands, but, it was when a terrible war had begun, he was removed by his own people from his lands and taken from their history so that this would never happen again, but, eventually it was changed to instead of forgetting about him, they had it where he would be depicted as a demon, and a "rightful" warrior would slay him one day. What is not told of Bahamut, is that he has lived for nearly 30,000 years, he once loved his people and did all for them, but the hate and disgust of the people has changed him, thousands of years of him being a outcast, seen as a demon, a nightmare to the people, it has changed him, his scales once shined beautifully and he was so young, now, his scales are cold as feel like steel, he is dark and lifeless, his dying heart beats weakly, and he lives without a purpose, he only dreams that one day, people will see him again, but, he cannot do that alone, and sacrifices will be made, and he will suffer more. But who will be that someone to take the first step to see past the religious texts and learn the truth of these terrible lies and restore peace to the lands once again?

(Mainly searching for a one on one but can be a small group rp. Looking for someone to play either a queen, princess, hunter, paladin, or something of the sort, someone of royal blood, someone who is known by the people and would learn the truth of who Bahamut actually is and uncover the untold history of the world.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:32 am
Totally up for this! I love the concept and idea. Anti-heros and bad guys that aren't bad make me happy! I'll think a bit on what type of character I could bring to the story, maybe the paladin? or even a mage? within the royal family and get back to you later today.

What are your thoughts plot wise on getting this started and what sort of progression/goals/are you thinking about?  

angeldenoche

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:42 am
angeldenoche
Totally up for this! I love the concept and idea. Anti-heros and bad guys that aren't bad make me happy! I'll think a bit on what type of character I could bring to the story, maybe the paladin? or even a mage? within the royal family and get back to you later today.

What are your thoughts plot wise on getting this started and what sort of progression/goals/are you thinking about?

Well I should mention no one can cast magic, only the member of the Elemental Council can, which is a full another story, it will be explained later, there is one Elemental for Every Element, there are ten, Fire, water, earth, air, light, darkness, time, gravity, life, and death, as i said that will be said later in the story. But as for goals, depends on what your character is would depends which path to take. As for getting it starter, also depends on who you are, if a Paladin/Warrior, it'll begin with a dual, you on the honorable quest to slay the foul beast, but as you fight you see that this is something you have never seen before, as you fight Bahamut speaks, and is up to you weather or not you listen or not and depends what you do to him, whether you take him back in custody and have him in a public execution and you stop it before he is executed or believe him and either take him back to a kingdom freely and preach his name or keep him in secrecy. There is a lot of paths to take, this isnt a "minute rp" where I thought of this off the top of my head, this is based off a Lore I have been creating for years and Bahamut is one of the more popular if not the most popular character I have within the Elemental Council.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:38 pm
Ah...okay. I've been running through ideas all day. Struggling through a bit of writer's block apparently so sorry for any delays on my end. >.<

I'm thinking paladin for my girl. Probably also a princess, like the third daughter or something far enough down the line that she can afford to be a warrior. Working on the whys and hows of what would bring her to hunt down Bahamut. I'll keep throwing more ideas out for you as they come to me.  

angeldenoche

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:52 pm
angeldenoche
Ah...okay. I've been running through ideas all day. Struggling through a bit of writer's block apparently so sorry for any delays on my end. >.<

I'm thinking paladin for my girl. Probably also a princess, like the third daughter or something far enough down the line that she can afford to be a warrior. Working on the whys and hows of what would bring her to hunt down Bahamut. I'll keep throwing more ideas out for you as they come to me.

Actually I do like that, daughter of the royal king and queen, but since she is not the first born daughter, she took the skill of the sword upon herself and thinking if she slays Bahamut, it will give her the crown of her parent's kingdom. But I do like that idea, if you're not comfortable with that I can waiting for you to have a preference you're more comfortable with.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:07 pm
Hmm...interesting motivation. I could see that were she fueled by jealously and a lust for power. Not sure that would allow her to be open to see Bahamut for who he really is. I think she needs to be a bit more "toned down" so to speak.

I think I like the idea of a daughter who desires to see her kingdom safe. She knows she is not to rule, but has grown to think of herself as it's protector, it's shield. And the ultimate risk to her kingdom, her people, her older brother who will rule, is Bahamut. So she must go and destroy this threat.  

angeldenoche

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:08 pm
angeldenoche
Hmm...interesting motivation. I could see that were she fueled by jealously and a lust for power. Not sure that would allow her to be open to see Bahamut for who he really is. I think she needs to be a bit more "toned down" so to speak.

I think I like the idea of a daughter who desires to see her kingdom safe. She knows she is not to rule, but has grown to think of herself as it's protector, it's shield. And the ultimate risk to her kingdom, her people, her older brother who will rule, is Bahamut. So she must go and destroy this threat.

Well, I do like the sound of that, seems you're piecing together your character well so far, let me know if you want to add any more ideas onto your character, also, quote me when you reply so I know you replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:05 am
Glad you think so. Things are starting to fall back into place and the veil is starting to lift. As I get enough in place, I'll throw together a more complete profile for you.

Epicdragon55

angeldenoche

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:54 am
angeldenoche

Alright, I'll await to see what else strikes your fancy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:54 am
Doing a quick check-in. Sorry it is taking so long to get anything of substance to you. sweatdrop I've got a lot of ideas coming in and hoping to lay them out in more detail later today. (Sending this message while on conference call at work ninja )

Epicdragon55
angeldenoche

angeldenoche

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:15 am
angeldenoche
Doing a quick check-in. Sorry it is taking so long to get anything of substance to you. sweatdrop I've got a lot of ideas coming in and hoping to lay them out in more detail later today. (Sending this message while on conference call at work ninja )

Epicdragon55
angeldenoche

Alright, I'll wait for the reply then.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:12 pm
What can you tell me about the religion in this realm? Are the gods the dragons listed in your other thread...the name of it escapes me at the moment and I can't find the link to it. I remember taking a quick peek at it when it came up.

Epicdragon55

angeldenoche

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:21 am
angeldenoche
What can you tell me about the religion in this realm? Are the gods the dragons listed in your other thread...the name of it escapes me at the moment and I can't find the link to it. I remember taking a quick peek at it when it came up.

Epicdragon55

The Elementals were created by God to simple watch over the world and keep it balanced. In a way that are "Angels" but mainly they had only one purpose and one purpose only, to guard the Elements, which are orbs of power that balance the world. It was the Elementals to decided to be something more, creating a council a set of laws, and became guardians for the people.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:22 am
angeldenoche

Epicdragon55

I can also give the long version.  

Epicdragon55

angeldenoche

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:19 pm
Long version and the link to the other thread would be helpful. I want to weave Tally into your world as seemlessly as possible. The more background info I have the better. And here is a quick rough background for her:

Name: Princess Tallyisha Fre’Rosin

Calling: Knight

Background: It would seem that most royal families tend to have the problem of having too few legitimate heirs to the throne. Not so with the Fre’Rosin family which rules over Chaneesha. King Jushin and his wife Queen Lilian are proud parents of six grown children and five grandchildren. Three of those grandchildren from the marriage of the Crowned Prince Geoff with his wife and the other two from their second born daughter and her lord husband. Princess Tallyisha, also affectionately known as Tally, is the fifth royal child.

With the royal line of succession secured, the other royal children have put themselves to the tasks of ensuring the stability of the kingdom and the strength of Geoff’s upcoming reign. The second born, Princess Jasaim sits as Advisor and Councilor; third born Prince Markin is Chief Treasurer; forth Prince Dramson joined the holy priesthood; the youngest Prince Pete, serves and protects his family and kingdom with the scouts. And Princess Tally, the fifth child found her place within the knighthood.

Tally grew up spending most of her life within the barracks of the King’s Own and thus more time in breeches than dresses. Tutors have done what they can to help shape the princess’ ability to act with the social graces required of her station by birth, but none can soften the calluses upon her hands due to years of swinging sword and mending the tact of her mount. She does what she can when called upon to don her circlet, but it is no secret that she is most at home upon a training ground or practicing out in the fields.

For years, she grew up hearing of the threat of the cursed dragon and the danger he posed to her kingdom and her family. If anything can be said of the princess, it is her ruthless and single minded determination to see her land and family safe. Any threat must be eliminated at neigh any cost. And if Bahamut, the Cursed Dragon of Death is such a threat, he must be removed.

Apparence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Epicdragon55

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces