Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP]The Fire Witch and The Thief [Morwen & Dark]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image

Venturing up the familiar terrain the fire Balam was hunting for something. Specifically a rare plant that only grew in her home. She however had taken up residence closer to the border of the fire tribe. Frequently often returning for the rich plant life that thrived here and no where else. These plant when prepared often held healing effects. The one she was hunting was called Silversword.

Most Balam in the fire tribe were hardworking smiths, Morwen however had been woven weaker than the rest, with beauty but not the same strength the rest of her kin had. Morwen to found she prefered not sweating till her fur soaked. Even though she and her kin had thinner fur one in such a hot climate could still easily work up a sweat. She had her lovely appearance to keep. She didn't quite why she'd been woven with all this knowledge of plants instead of metal work.

She currently lacked however, the herb she required for a certain potion. She walked fearlessly higher on the mountain where other balam dare not tread with a mysterious smile on her face as she scanned the rocks and crags for any sign of the silver plant. The warm air was comfortable she wondered what it was like elsewhere in the world. She'd only been able to go so far, this was her home after all.

DarkenWoodWolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image

Dark flapped his wings, going higher, faster, a smirk on his face as he spiraled up and up and up. It was awesome up here, if a bit warm. The thermals made it so easy, though, so he could deal with a little heat. It wasn't like it would be on the ground, or close to one of the open vent spilling molten rock down the side. He didn't think he could stomach the heat from one of those very long. His feathers might burn! With a laugh, he dove a bit so he was under the clouds, surveying the landscape, looking for anything that he might steal and take back to the Tribe. Or keep for himself. He really wasn't picky. There was such a rush when he stole things, especially pretty things. Things that others would covet.

Or, well, a pretty B'alam would do. For entertainment, at least. He swooped down, silent on the currents, and over her one, getting a good look at her before he turned and landed on a rock. It was warm under his paws, but he folded his wings with a smirk anyway. He'd never had any contact with a Fire Triber before. Her fur was thinner than his, it had to be, or else she would probably die of the heat. The horns on her head were rather cool, distracting.

He twitched his tail back and forth, brushing against a silver flower that he might pick later and take home with him. It, too, was rather pretty. Something he was sure the ladies back home would die for.

Dark smiled at her. "Well, hello there. Who knew this hostile landscape could hold such beauty."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:24 am
Morwen's ears twitched at the sound of flapping wings so soft and silent she almost missed. Morwen thought nothing of it, perhaps it was probably just a bird. There were so many exotic birds around this area where it was warm. Morwen had never even seen another of the wind tribe before it was too hot here. At least that's what she gathered. The heat kept so many away, that's why in order to run her business she lived at the border where it was cooler.

Morwen continued her search pausing from time to time to allow her dainty paws to move leaves out of the way. Who? The voice from behind starling her for a moment; How didn't' she realize there was someone else here? The lady Balam spun gracefully to face the other balam alluring purple eyes settling on the Balam now before her. The Great black wings told her that he was a wind Balam. Wasn't he going to overheat? Morwen took great care of her horns, she was very proud of them for being so unique. Being a fire Balam it was one of the first things that was noticed.

Words of flattery, he was a strange one. Didn't the wind tribe avoid most others? Not having met one before she could only

The Lady smiled back at the wind Balam for the compliment but "This land has always been filled with rarities if one dares to look." She replied swishing her ghost like tail. What she knew of the wind tribe was they were nomads mostly, they took their resources from others because they never stayed in one place too long. Perhaps he had come to find resources for his clan? "Have you come to plunder those rarities?" she asked laughing lightly "Do they elude you?"

DarkenWoodWolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:41 pm
Dark was amused by the fact that he'd startled her. He hadn't been trying too, given the fact he'd just been enjoying himself on the thermals coming off the volcano. This wasn't a heist, not something he needed to be quiet about. When he was really working, he was silent on the wind. He had to be to pull of his heists, honestly. But it was good to know that he could sneak up on someone when he wasn't even trying.

Of course, she's probably been distracted in whatever she was searching the rocks for, so there was that too. But then, he guessed that most wandered around only intent on what they were doing. And most didn't have a reason to assume that the almost silent flapping of wings meant another B'alam. Look to the ground first, then to the sky. Most forgot that last part.

He fluffed out his violet tipped wings and smoothed them down in a practiced manner, smiling at her. "Most lands are filled with rarities, but I've seen none as lovely as you." He winked.

"And if I had come to plunder rarities, then you'd have to be worried, now wouldn't you?" Flattery was second nature to him, and he enjoyed it. "And I suppose that, should you choose, you could elude me. But it's much less fun that way."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:22 pm
Though she'd been woven weaker than her fellow tribesman, she found she attracted their gazes at least in passing. She was a beautiful Balam and she knew it she kept her appearance up always. None of her tribesmen had spoken to her yet. Morwen was simply too strange, at least that's what she believed. Flirtatious flattery, and he preened. The lady almost rolled her eyes. Morwen bet his flirtatious attitude helped his raids go much smoother. Morwen couldn't help but smile.

"Smooth delivery, but a bit overused don't you think?" she teased him with a little laugh, fluffing her own fur a bit "I bet you say that to all female balam you fly across." at least he wasn't terrible to look at which also probably helped. But he hadn't come to take he was just passing through or coming to visit another who'd fallen victim to this stranger.

I'd only be worried if it were so easy." she gave him a sly smile "Rarities such as I aren't so easily won especially when the intention is made clear." This day might be quite long at this rate, but it could definitely be fun.

"I'm known as Morwen."

DarkenWoodWolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:08 pm
Dark laughed out loud, amused by her teasing. While the line may be over used, on occasion, he didn't think that anyone else had actually call him on it. It was nice, actually, it made flirting all the more fun when someone didn't just swoon over one practiced line.

"Only the charming ones." He offered, bowing his head a little, still so amused. "Though I can't actually say I have flown across anyone who is as charming as you seem to be." Dark gave her a serious look. "And that isn't a line. That is as truthful as I get."

He laughed again, twitching his tail back and forth. "And it wouldn't be fun if it were so easy." Returning that smile, he stretched his wings out, the black and indigo feathers catching the warm breeze. "I do so covet rarities. Living ones, most of all. So, tell me, Morwen, what has you searching the heights of your home? Perhaps you seek a rarity as well?" He twitched his tail slightly, just so that it lay next to the silver flower he'd seen. If anything would bring someone so lovely here, it would be that flower. Still, he didn't think he would allow her to have it. Not yet, at least. There wasn't any fun in that.

"You can call me Dark, if you like."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:27 am
Morwen let out a little laugh " Well thank you, assuming what you say is true." she added with a distrustful raise of her brow as he had to reassert his honesty.

"Oh hoh, So you've had others refuse your obvious advances then?" she teased but perhaps he'd seen what she was looking for from the air, though she wasn't sure the smoke would have made it rather difficult. "A rare plant that..." her voice drifted.

Morwen's gaze shifted when his tail brushed beside the plant she'd been looking for, Morwen advanced without word or any hesitation almost pushing the other balam out of the way to protect the plant and began carefully transplanting it into a clay pot. the lady was focused and not much would distract her. Morwen gathered as much volcanic soil as she could. The soil here was very hearty and great for the plants she did grow. The soil here was of the most fertile anywhere.

Once finished she breathed gently stroking the flower and checking her work before placing the plant into the bag she had carried with her.

Oh she'd forgotten about the other balam here. Oops she'd been so concerned with the safety of her herb. More than once had someone stepped on something she'd been trying to gather at least lower on the slopes. Morwen Coughed apologetically. "I do apologize, though it seems you'd found the plant i'd been looking for coincidently."

DarkenWoodWolf
OMG this RP crying I forgot about it Seriously smack me Its a Fun RP!! *isretarded*

[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games