Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Caitlyn's Plotting Corner ( Under Construction) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:23 pm
Fancy smancy banner coming later

Welcome to my Plotting center and I certainly hope you find what you are looking for when it comes to plots or roleplaying. As you can see, I already have posts divided up in pairs regarding their gender and the tribe they belong to so it will be more organized and it will be easier for you guys to find what you guys need (along with pacifying my OCD about organization).

There is no need to introduce myself but I would like to explain little bit about my roleplaying style and what I would like to see from my roleplaying partners.

◘ I am deaf IRL-wise so that means English is my SECOND language and my grammar is still shaky because I am still learning those silly little rules like "The, a." "Is, are." and that kind of thing along with my inability to keep to one tense (I sometimes would shift from past to present or whatnot). I am still improving myself and what not so please be patient with me.

◘ I don't do short roleplays or one or two liners at all. That kind of thing DRIVES me insane because it doesn't allow me to expand my mind and let my imagination run free along with allowing my characters come to life.

◘ That brings me to my next thing. I want paragraph roleplays. I CRAVE them and I only will do roleplays in that kind of format but there is one exception which is AIM or messenger roleplaying then I will be little bit more relaxed on that part.

◘ I want plots of varying kinds, chain of plots that create a storyline is much preferred but not required. I am here to develop my characters and give them their own life, personalities with quirks and whatnot. So I need your help when it comes to this.

------
[spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Mate Status:[/b]

[b]Looking For:[/b]

[b]Not Looking For:[/b] Death [/spoiler]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:33 pm
. : :Table of Contents: : .

• Introduction and Rules
  • Table of Contents <--- You are here
  • B'alam Spotlights
  • Roleplay Records

Page 2
  • Earth Nantlils
  • Earth Tahtll
  • Fire Nantils
  • Fire Tahtll
  • Water Nantils
  • Water Tahtll
  • Wind Nantils
  • Wind Tahtll
  • Ice Nantils
  • Earth Tahtll
  • Light Nantils
  • Light Tahtll
  • Dark Nantils
  • Dark Tahtll

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:38 pm
B'alam Spotlight
(brief description to why I have it. Note to others who are seeing this before its done, I AM looking for rps for others but those posted in this post is higher on priority list)

Sumati Bāgha

Millennium (U/C)
User Image

Personality:  This female was woven into life with a disability (not that she sees it as an disadvantage) and its deafness but she is quick and resourceful in manipulating it to her advantage, now she have her own personal vines tied around her front legs that she uses as communication means. Millennium is a sweetheart and will always go out of her way to help others if they truly needed help. She's also a natural diplomat so whenever there is disputes over anything, its guaranteed that you will find her in middle of the fray, smoothing down the feathers and making sure everyone is mostly happy. Don't take her tender-hearted appearance for granted, she is very vocal about things she disagree on and refuses to be a doormat for anyone. Threaten her loved ones or ones she considered her friends or weak/old/helpless individuals, then be prepared to see her go from sweet and gentle female to a hyper-nova from 0 to 5 seconds. 

Mate Status: Soulbonded to Savitar

Looking for: Adventures, Friendships, Rivalry, Near Death Experience, Bad experiences (being made fun of her disability, threatened and whatnot)

Not Looking for: Death, Romance Offers

Yaotl Yoloti (U/C)
User Image

Personality: Ever since he woke up, he have been thrown through physical, psychological and emotional wringer to the point where he survived through it but now he is a mangled and damaged male. Stoic and anti-social, Yaotl prefers to stay in the area where there is plenty of fire source so he would be able to "see" colors and blurry shapes instead of completely darkness. The male tries not to speak unless its necessary because its exhausting to force the air to go through his mangled voice cord which makes his voice sounds raspy. At the first encounter, he might come off as a brash and harsh male who doesn't think about what he is saying but he feels like he have to meet the world head on without any fear.

Mate Status: Possibly found his other half

Looking For: Drama, Fights/Challenges, Adventures, Enemies, Friends (under construction)

Not Looking For: Death, Romance

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:39 pm
Roleplay Records  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:40 pm
Planned Roleplays

Xazivera and Aruna: With Magnadearel. Aruna will become interested in Xazivera and the nantlil will reject him while taking him down few notches before sending him slinking away with tail between his legs (perhaps)

Belladonna Lilly and Deldhinor: With Magnadearel. Belladonna is going to get led on by Deldhinor into believing that they are each other's half. Deld will drop her like a hot potato with her heart shattered in many pieces.

Belladonna Lilly and Ceyx:With White Neko Chan. This will be series of rps that are set in the past to show how close the adopted siblings' bonds are. And how they developed it along with how they interact with each other in different kind of situations.

--------

Love, Family, Death, Heartbreak. Rise and Fall of Gundisalv

Obsydian with Gundisalv and Sahasi - Obsydian will get a whiff of the fact that there are females in the military and get irritated about it. She will go and confront the leader of braves in middle of his training with one of his braves, Sahasi.

Belladonna Lily and Gundisalv
Love at the first sight - Gundisalv and Belladonna will meet near a water body where Belladonna is lounging in the water (like usual). They have a pleasant conversation while there is a chemistry between those two. They become attracted with each other so the courtship begins after few weeks.

Several rps will happen. Some with Belladonna's adopted children, some revolving just around those two.

All good things have to end sometimes - On one of their daily hikes, Belladonna gets caught in the mudslide which triggered a rock slide and crushes her to death. Gundisalv will be blinded with grief when Light tribe's head adviser tries to pull him away from the body while comforting him.
(more details- that particular heavy storm happens and Gundisalv goes to their den to make sure that she is safe but doesn't see her because she went to their secret place where they kept their half carved idols so that they could enjoy each moment away from the tribe. that could be where a particular large slope-ish area is that made for an ideal place of protection but turned into a death trap that he goes there and witnesses the mudslide coming down on belladonna...and their half carved idols)

In Sumati's case, she will be faced with her crippling fear of death when she watches helplessly when the rocks comes crashing down on the white water female, crushing her to death then suddenly spring into action, trying to get the grief-crazed male to go back to the tribe with a promise that they will come back to get the body and give her a proper burial.

Obsydian and Riordan with Gundisalv and Sahasi - A fight will break out between Obsydian and Gundisalv. The shouting will bring Riordan and Sahasi into the scene to try to placate both pissed off adults. Riordan and Sahasi will meet each other for first time and start a relationship (innocent at first) with each other

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:41 pm
6/15  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:42 pm
7/15  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:44 pm
8/15  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire