Submit

Vaguely Luminous

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:49 pm
I'd like to just go ahead and ask: When/what was the last change anything here made to the site?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:34 pm
Tharapithia
I'd like to just go ahead and ask: When/what was the last change anything here made to the site?

Hi Tharapithia and welcome to the guild!

There are actually quite a few changes to Gaia that have come to light as of late with regard to the efforts of many members both inside and outside this guild. It's so encouraging, and while there's still a lot that many of us desire, progress is progress, and many of us (myself included) feel as though our voices are once again being heard.

There's an excellent AtS thread HERE wherein you can see many of the questions we've asked along with the answers (and even some changes) that we've seen.

I'm glad to have you here with us, and if you get a second, stop by our Welcome Thread so we can say hi and maybe even find out more about you if you decide to share your own personal history here on Gaia. It sounds like you're passionate about the cause; passionate about change and passionate about Gaia.

Do you have ideas for things you'd like to see changed here on Gaia or ways that we might be able to work together to possibly make it happen?

I would be very excited to hear your thoughts and ideas, and I'm glad to meet you!  

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:02 pm
Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:47 am
Hmm. I don't think we can ever know for sure if any positive changes to the site were completely thanks to this guild.
Maybe the changes this guild is credible for concern more of the attitude of users towards the current situation of Gaia (like how we show that users can challenge policies and admin actions that we think isn't right). And that leads to bigger numbers of users acting out and eventually the attention of Gaia's higher-ups.  

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:17 pm
Like my fellow crew mates said welcome to the guild.
I'd like to hope we as the guild play a very minor role in the positive changes as of late. <3 But I can't say we fully have.

User Image  
🎭Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff