Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Cali's Plot Tracker Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:14 pm
Latest Update: Priority section is up-to-date! Everything else is still a mess!

>>Journal<<

Hi there! I'm Cali and this is my plot recruiting/tracker thread. I ask that you please quote me if you post, otherwise I might not see it!

RP List
This'll come back at some point. Possibly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:26 pm
Plot Tracking: Things to make or do

• Tag things
• Kisiwa Recruitment RP for Enapay'Ama (BastetAmun)
• Finish Reko/Ylva and Fintan/Momoka srps
All the plots with Krus

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:34 pm
Click to go to Profiles!

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:40 pm
Priority

Filaree - This girl likes to think of herself as a genie or a wish granter. If someone comes to her with a life changing request she'll do her darn best to see to it that request is fulfilled! Filaree is good-natured however, if someone comes to her with an 'evil request' she'll flat out refuse do it. I want for her to have different B'alam give her several requests and missions to go on and complete so that she can earn a name for herself.

Kamala - A traveling merchant with a mouth that just won't stop running. Obsessed with trading her wares for even better things Kamala will likely try to make a trade or deal of some kind with everybody she comes across. While genuinely friendly and a kind person her trade comes first in her mind which makes her somewhat difficult to be around. She just doesn't stop thinking about those sales! I'm aiming to get her to magus as well, so I'd love more rp with this Nah!

Mazin - Witnessing first hand the brutality of Shen against the weak Mazin felt him instantly a wrongful leader and ran to join the rebels. Mazin is a pretty happy-go-lucky cub who wants to have fun and play all day, though he understands that stopping the war is first priority for most of the other soldiers. While energetic and silly he’s also a bit of a coward when it comes to physical confrontations. He'll flinch if anyone so much as raises a paw against him. (Mostly out of fear that he’ll get his eyes ripped out). He also has reoccurring nightmares of getting his eyes ripped out this is thanks to that exact thing happening to Asher. Finally, Mazin is also a warrior in the Jao Yang cub soldiers.

Drakiabel - Drakiabel is a friendly, somewhat scatterbrained Tah who would love nothing better than to be your best friend. He does anything he can to help out the Dark Tribe community and is known for fluttering between the merchant stalls, theater and toy workshop. He'll run errands, he'll paint fences and he'll do it all with a big fat grin on his face. He's aspiring to become a Toy Maker Apprentice though until he's accepted in as one of them he's continuing his work as the community jack of all trades. I'm working towards getting Drak to be a magus so I'm always looking for more rp for him!

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:53 pm
Colony I/T's

Kisiwa ya Nafsi - [x]
/Shameless self-advertising

User Image

The Lightwalkers - [x]
User Image

B'alam Brawlers - [x]
User Image User Image

Clan Bayeux - [x]
User Image

Existing Colonies - U/C

The Stormblessed
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:54 pm
Blank Slates
These guys are here for your plots! Need a bad guy? How about hero? Bystander who slinks away like a coward? A victim to some tyrannical plot? What about a rival or travel companion?

Aside from the bare bones of whether they're 'good' or 'bad' all the B'alam listed below are blank as they come. They are here to fill your needs when it comes to plots, so don't be afraid to suggest something! Seriously, suggest anything, there's only a handful of plots I wouldn't be comfortable with.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:26 am
Open!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:40 am
Hello!

I've been looking through and wanted to see if you would be interested in the following perhaps?

For Drakiabel: Perhaps he can have chance encounters with my Dark tribers?

I have Arjun, who is a bright colored male and has been, icly, studying as an apprentice to be a merchant with his bolf as his helper and only true friend. So perhaps him and Drakiabel could form a friendship because of that one common trait while accepting his nature considering that Arjun is a really cool guy and knows how to have some fun.

I have Moric who is one of the Guards for Xibalba and is a grumpy head. This male really believes in hard work and basically is workaholic when he wants to be in making sure that the criminals stay where they are. He is dress right dress and by the book. So when he sees others not utlizing their time wisely dedicated to work it irks him. If interested he could be one of those b'alams he annoys with his lazy attitude?

I finally have Elysia. She's wonderful and go with the flow. Very ambitious to helping out in any way she can for her tribe and others. Yet isn't as uptight as Moric or a bit wilder than Arjun. She is a steady rock that wouldn't mind being a good friend to Drakiabel if you like.

And Badru but I have to find his adult form since that's his age now. But I'm open to rping him as a cub too

Which also goes into interests with your other dark tribes like Necunoscut and Chausiku.

~~~~

I have one b'alam who is part of Clan Bayeux, which is Alani and she is from a water tribe who is a crafter, especially of sea/water related objects that are useful. So maybe with Alani and even Avani who is a travelling crafter of more board items, they can meet somewhere in time to exchange ideas and teachings, forging friendships down the line? Could be an interesting thing especially if they become magus' that can put their crafting abilities together to help the world.

I have several b'alams that are part of B'alam Brawler, if you want to have matches and create friendships, enemies and so on I'm open to alot of awesomes and would definitely like to get some of their matches started.

I'm also interested if you are to have some awesome roleplay with any of your blank slates, they all look so awesome it's really hard to decide on.

But here is the link to my journal and if you have any questions about them please feel free to ask. Some times it's a lot to jot down for them. Journal page 1

Thank you very much for your consideration ^^  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:36 am
krusnik05
Hello!

I've been looking through and wanted to see if you would be interested in the following perhaps?

For Drakiabel: Perhaps he can have chance encounters with my Dark tribers?

I have Arjun, who is a bright colored male and has been, icly, studying as an apprentice to be a merchant with his bolf as his helper and only true friend. So perhaps him and Drakiabel could form a friendship because of that one common trait while accepting his nature considering that Arjun is a really cool guy and knows how to have some fun.

I have Moric who is one of the Guards for Xibalba and is a grumpy head. This male really believes in hard work and basically is workaholic when he wants to be in making sure that the criminals stay where they are. He is dress right dress and by the book. So when he sees others not utlizing their time wisely dedicated to work it irks him. If interested he could be one of those b'alams he annoys with his lazy attitude?

I finally have Elysia. She's wonderful and go with the flow. Very ambitious to helping out in any way she can for her tribe and others. Yet isn't as uptight as Moric or a bit wilder than Arjun. She is a steady rock that wouldn't mind being a good friend to Drakiabel if you like.

And Badru but I have to find his adult form since that's his age now. But I'm open to rping him as a cub too

Which also goes into interests with your other dark tribes like Necunoscut and Chausiku.

~~~~

I have one b'alam who is part of Clan Bayeux, which is Alani and she is from a water tribe who is a crafter, especially of sea/water related objects that are useful. So maybe with Alani and even Avani who is a travelling crafter of more board items, they can meet somewhere in time to exchange ideas and teachings, forging friendships down the line? Could be an interesting thing especially if they become magus' that can put their crafting abilities together to help the world.

I have several b'alams that are part of B'alam Brawler, if you want to have matches and create friendships, enemies and so on I'm open to alot of awesomes and would definitely like to get some of their matches started.

I'm also interested if you are to have some awesome roleplay with any of your blank slates, they all look so awesome it's really hard to decide on.

But here is the link to my journal and if you have any questions about them please feel free to ask. Some times it's a lot to jot down for them. Journal page 1

Thank you very much for your consideration ^^

I'll gladly rp with ALL of them!
I like the idea of Arjun and Drakiabel being friends and maybe going on some crazy adventures for fun or something; and the idea of Moric being annoyed by Draki's "i don't care" attitude.

Maybe Elysia could meet Necunoscut and try and make him speak up a little more or be his friend or something like that?

If Badru at some point stepped out of the capital as a cub we could have him meet Sahar or Anka- since they only grew recently and I don't mind playing them as a cub again?

---
I'd love for Kamala to meet Alani and Avani! I think it'd be neat for them to run into each other once in a while and be friends.

I'm always up for brawls with Bellatrix! Anybody in particular you want to face off against her with?

Yeah, blank slates are difficult. xD
I'm up for rp with all of them but if you wanted a suggestion how about Galaxy? He's a Gen 2 and an Ice Triber but beyond that I've got nothing. Or Thu, I've had her for a while. She's nice, and pretty.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:09 am
Cali I am horrible when it comes to replying lately I will get to our RP asap >.< Life has been hectic I apologize. Are you still interested in the plot we had goin?

Caliwolfe

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:21 am
Ice_Dragon_Demon

Yep, we're still good for doing that plot!
Oh, and there's no rush, take all the time you need to get to tags. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:18 pm
CaliWolfe

I'll gladly rp with ALL of them!
I like the idea of Arjun and Drakiabel being friends and maybe going on some crazy adventures for fun or something; and the idea of Moric being annoyed by Draki's "i don't care" attitude.

Maybe Elysia could meet Necunoscut and try and make him speak up a little more or be his friend or something like that?

If Badru at some point stepped out of the capital as a cub we could have him meet Sahar or Anka- since they only grew recently and I don't mind playing them as a cub again?

---
I'd love for Kamala to meet Alani and Avani! I think it'd be neat for them to run into each other once in a while and be friends.

I'm always up for brawls with Bellatrix! Anybody in particular you want to face off against her with?

Yeah, blank slates are difficult. xD
I'm up for rp with all of them but if you wanted a suggestion how about Galaxy? He's a Gen 2 and an Ice Triber but beyond that I've got nothing. Or Thu, I've had her for a while. She's nice, and pretty.

Awesomes!

I'm game for Arjun and Drakiabel being best buds, maybe they both can annoy Moric together you never know LOL But definitely interested in pursuing those guys and seeing that your aspirations for Drakiabel is being achieved, he sounds incredible awesomes.

Elysia meeting Necunoscut? Sure thing, I think she would be good at being his friend and perhaps, just perhaps not being presumptious, but if they hit it off you are interested in something more than friends between them I'm open to that possibility.

For Badu yes I would like to do that. He was from the event for Orphans in the Dark tribe guild so him traveling before going there as a cub could definitely be something interesting or he could be apart of there but somehow sneaks away and explores outside of the captail meeting Sahar or Anka.

~~~~

Kamala, Alani and Avani assemble! XD

At the brawls... Bellatoram my fire tribess. She is part of a big plot from her family but since her aging as an adult she is gone from her family home and has the heart of a warrior. So definitely would like to have some matches and see that maybe they become comrades in arms.

For the blanket slates in regards to Galaxy...I have my only Ice Triber Luciana and she is also gen 2. Maybe there could be a cool rp between them and her familiar Alis.

Would Thu be open to encountering a wind triber? Or she can encounter the oddness of Banano since he's the next character right up there with Gundisalv, Belobog, Taro and Savitar I'm working on knocking on their doors. Which I'm open for rps with them of a general nature. Romance...Taro is spoken for I believe (I'm not so sure anymore) Savitar is spoken for....Gundisalv and Belobog are from the water tribe and lake minded.... *shakes them*  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:53 am
krusnik05

Awesomes!

I'm game for Arjun and Drakiabel being best buds, maybe they both can annoy Moric together you never know LOL But definitely interested in pursuing those guys and seeing that your aspirations for Drakiabel is being achieved, he sounds incredible awesomes.

Elysia meeting Necunoscut? Sure thing, I think she would be good at being his friend and perhaps, just perhaps not being presumptious, but if they hit it off you are interested in something more than friends between them I'm open to that possibility.

For Badu yes I would like to do that. He was from the event for Orphans in the Dark tribe guild so him traveling before going there as a cub could definitely be something interesting or he could be apart of there but somehow sneaks away and explores outside of the captail meeting Sahar or Anka.

~~~~

Kamala, Alani and Avani assemble! XD

At the brawls... Bellatoram my fire tribess. She is part of a big plot from her family but since her aging as an adult she is gone from her family home and has the heart of a warrior. So definitely would like to have some matches and see that maybe they become comrades in arms.

For the blanket slates in regards to Galaxy...I have my only Ice Triber Luciana and she is also gen 2. Maybe there could be a cool rp between them and her familiar Alis.

Would Thu be open to encountering a wind triber? Or she can encounter the oddness of Banano since he's the next character right up there with Gundisalv, Belobog, Taro and Savitar I'm working on knocking on their doors. Which I'm open for rps with them of a general nature. Romance...Taro is spoken for I believe (I'm not so sure anymore) Savitar is spoken for....Gundisalv and Belobog are from the water tribe and lake minded.... *shakes them*

Alright! So we've got:
Draikabel x Arjun - Buddies
Moric x Draikabel - Somewhat enemies/rivals/pests to one another
Draikabel x Arjun x Moric - Poor Moric the Annoyed.

Elysia x Necunoscut - Friends or maybe something more depending on rp.

Badu x Sahar - Cub friends!

Kamala x Alani - Trading buddies
Kamala x Avani - Also trading buddies
Kamala x Alani x Avani - "Hey, let's all trade stuff! 8D"

Bellatrix x Bellatoram - The Bellas become battle buddies
Thu x Banano - General rp.

Now who do we want to rp first? xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:23 am
CaliWolfe

Crafters and Merchants is an RP with Magna, not me xD  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser