SHOW OFF YOUR AVI!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:06 pm
I absolutely LOVE looking at everybody's avi, but I'm also easily distracted, so I figured I would post here to have all of these avis in one place!

Let's maybe even take it a step further and say something nice about the avi above you? Maybe we can even send a few random gifts along the way as well?

Since there's nobody above me, I'll still kick it off and say that I always love Pwnder's and Fate's avis! Izzy and Gumby also have some lovely avis, and so many others here that I've seen as well.

So, since we all love to get dressed up, let's have some with this!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:49 pm
This sounds like a thread I'd gleefully frequent... I LOVE getting feedback!

For this avi, I was challenged to do something both cute and scary, and I'm curious to see what people think.

One of You - I absolutely LOVE how you were able to create such a complete and mysterious scene without actually showing any characters in it (other than the crow...) I'm expecting a devil to show up at the crossroads any moment...  

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Troupe du Gothique

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:32 am
Well, Alias, I certainly think you've succeeded in your goal. Personally, I just like the sort of piece of story it seems to give off. A cool-looking demonic entity killing off someone on a moonlit street.

Almost like Jack the Ripper except not nearly as gruesome.

As you know, I am your ever-so-humble ringmaster lies dressing up as the security guard from Five Nights at Freddy's. I did my best to incorporate the animatronics, who are represented as Teddy and a few others. Even Foxy was present via an animal hair clip, but I ended up equipping an Advocate hat. I'll be switching out in a moment though so you can see the full costume.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:33 am
One of You
Oh. Thank you for that. It is always nice to know that others like my avis. What do you guys think of my current? I am trying some items out and seeing what I can do with them.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:27 pm
Your current one is very lovely Gumby! I like it! ^_^*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:09 pm
Ooooooh! I love this thread already! So excited to see everyone posting.

Alias Facade, you acheived your desired look perfectly! So cute, yet quite spoooooky! :ghostface:

Monsieur Loyal, you're fabulous as always! emotion_hug

Gumby, my dear, your avis are always so lovely, and this one is definitely no exception! <3

Princess, you're the belle of the ball that you always are. Absolutely lovely! May I ask, however, why does your avi always carry a baby? I'm horrified to ask, and I certainly don't mean to offend, but I'm completely ignorant to any Legends of Zelda *hangs head* and I'm just honestly curious as to little one. emotion_bigheart  

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:18 pm
One of You

Alias Facade, you acheived your desired look perfectly! So cute, yet quite spoooooky! :ghostface:

Gumby, my dear, your avis are always so lovely, and this one is definitely no exception! <3

Princess, you're the belle of the ball that you always are. Absolutely lovely! May I ask, however, why does your avi always carry a baby? I'm horrified to ask, and I certainly don't mean to offend, but I'm completely ignorant to any Legends of Zelda *hangs head* and I'm just honestly curious as to little one. emotion_bigheart

Well hun, it's basically an RP thing. Pretty much it's my own version of Princess Zelda who, RP-wise somehow ended up turned into a vampire, (hence the bite marks on the neck,) and has been raising her newborn daughter, in a nutshell. So the rest is history. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:22 pm
Princess Zelda21
One of You

Well hun, it's basically an RP thing. Pretty much it's my own version of Princess Zelda who, RP-wise somehow ended up turned into a vampire, (hence the bite marks on the neck,) and has been raising her newborn daughter, in a nutshell. So the rest is history. ^_^*

Oh how fun!! I love that your avi is always in character, then. *tips hat*

Your avi and the RP background story most definitely work, and thank you for letting me know!! sweatdrop  

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:28 pm
One of You
Princess Zelda21
One of You

Oh how fun!! I love that your avi is always in character, then. *tips hat*

Your avi and the RP background story most definitely work, and thank you for letting me know!! sweatdrop

Thanks! You're welcome dear! Sometimes I'll change the outfit depending on the season, or for something different. ^_^*  
💇💅Avatar Talk!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games