Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:13 pm
I made it to 4, then the power went out and Freddy got me. He's not as creepy as the others. It's that darn fox's fault I died. If he weren't robotic, I'd assume he was hyped up on caffeine. I kept having to close the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:20 pm
I call the Fox "Spoiler Fox" cause the way he runs up and pops in your room it's like "OMGBRODIDYOUKNOWTHAT*insert name here*DIED!?!"
Seriously, I expect him to pop in and spoil the ending of a story for ya XP  

Malia_Maria

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:42 pm
Malia_Maria
I call the Fox "Spoiler Fox" cause the way he runs up and pops in your room it's like "OMGBRODIDYOUKNOWTHAT*insert name here*DIED!?!"
"Spoiler alert, dude! You die!" xD That fox is so spontaneous!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:36 pm
Saikii
Malia_Maria
"Spoiler alert, dude! You die!" xD That fox is so spontaneous!

Yup XD I recall watching one Let's Play of the game when the fox comes in the room the guy gave him a chat bubble that said "YOU WANT SOME CRACK?!" (or somethin' like that XP) It made me laugh too hard and thus began my reign of making the animatronics less scary in my mind XP In the end.. Spoiler Fox may wanna stop brewing his coffee with red bull.  

Malia_Maria

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:52 pm
There are some tricks to beating the game. Like, you don't need to close the door unless you see them, besides the fox, and the fox you can listen to.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:24 pm
I think I remember that one. xD Foxy's definitely the most amusing out of the animatronics with his coffee-fueled hyperness. Bonnie has to be the flirtiest, I think as he/she visits more than Freddy and Chica. Chica's just like," Hey bruh..." and Freddy is waiting to punish you the moment you mess up.

For Foxy, if he wasn't in his room, I shut the door. That was probably what sealed my fate. I'll have to wait for the running sound from now on.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:38 pm
Also leave the doors open until they're at the doors. checking the cameras drains the battery, along with closing and leaving the doors closed.
Honestly the best strategy is to check the cameras for the hallways, and the camera at the pirate cove.

Keep the doors open until they show up, then close it until they leave.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games