Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✔Mouse-ellanious(Miscellanious stuff)✔
Funniest thing your cat has ever done?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:15 am
Do you have any silly stories about your kitties? Or a friends derpy kitty?
Mines short and a "you-had-to-be-there" one, but
My cat Cleo, one of the times she was in heat before getting fixed, was rolling too near her water bowl. Eventually, she knocked it over and it spilled all over her. She just laid there for a minute and gave me hateful stares that day for laughing LOL.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:16 am
When Suki fell of the scratching post, but she managed to use her claws and ended up hanging upside down on one of the platforms on the scratching post.  

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:23 pm
Yule Cat
When Suki fell of the scratching post, but she managed to use her claws and ended up hanging upside down on one of the platforms on the scratching post.
LOL how cuute  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:16 am
My kitties are always doing silly things.
--They like to walk by my friend's face and stop when their butts are right in front of his nose ("sniff me, I rule you").

--Hannibal loves to try to jump out and scare me. When he was younger, he jumped out from behind the wall...standing on his hind legs and sort of...hopping to the side with his arms out and paws spread open as if he was saying "BOOGIEBOOGIEBOOGIE!" He had his eyes wide opened, too. xD

--Ceridwyn thinks she's Batman...she does this thing with her ears when she hears something she disagrees with that makes her look like Batman...
One night, my friend says "Ceridwyn--tell Mommy 'I'm...BATMAN!'"...so she looks at me for a second (all seriously) and then shifts her head sharply to one shoulder (you know...like people do when they say "oh, no, you di-in't!"...but only to one side). I crack up...and ask, "alright, so where's Robin?" to which she replies by (loudly) pretending to chew. I'm losing it at this point...Then, my friend heads to the bathroom and Brigid is in the hallway...he goes to her "I'm...Batman!" and Brigid darts to the other side of the apartment. xD

--Hannibal gives me a high-five whenever he want snacks. <3  

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

✔Mouse-ellanious(Miscellanious stuff)✔

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas