Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Twisted Tunnel 2014 Breedings Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:25 am
Quote:
Lots of things are going on this Halloween! We've opened threads for viewing so people can make preparations in advance if needed. Currently, we have:

Good luck!

Twisted Tunnel 2014 Breedings

Starts: October 20, 2015 @ 7AM PST / 8AM MST / 9AM CST / 10AM EST
Ends: October 23, 2015 @ 7PM PST / 8PM MST / 9PM CST / 10PM EST

Slots
  • Open: 1 Ryuukishin, 1 ATh e a r t, 1 mindsend, 1 one over three, 1 gallow
  • Unedited: 1 ATh e a r t, 1 FitzRoyal
  • Colorist Choice: 1 ATh e a r t, 1 mindsend, 1 gallow, 1 FitzRoyal
    (To colorists: feel free to edit yourself in!)

Payment
  • 12k per Couple
  • xxx Yuki Bear xxx has offered to cover the costs. Thank you!

Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list (be it by our request or your own), state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:30 am
Entry Form
(One per couple. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote="Mothername x Fathername"][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No (If yes, the couple will be put in both the Open list and the Unedited list.)

Entry Code:
[code]Mothername (owners) x Fathername (owners)

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Halloween Twists

Twisted Tunnel of Love
If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

[size=18][color=indigo][b]TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes/No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?:

Twisted Tunnel of Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below. If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE. (Example: "No lizard tails", "no guts or rot", "no bug legs.")

[size=18][color=red][b]IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8[/b][/color][/size]
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?:
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?:
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?:
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?:
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/size]

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

List

Open

.... Page 1
  1. Bondi ( Kitsune Mistress Nyoko & Jellygay ) & Axl ( NovaCracker )
  2. Joy (CitrusCupcake) x Triumph (CitrusCupcake)
  3. Aranea ( Citrus Cupcake ) x Enyalius ( Devil NightShade )
  4. Beastie (Sabin Duvert) x キツネ狩り(Kitsunegari) (Kamiki)
  5. Orea ( Hyperthymesia ) x Ean ( Huroggmeten )
  6. Zoe ( -Nessus-Euenos- ) x Leif ( Sylent Nyte )
  7. Shinyun ( -Nessus-Euenos- ) x Belial ( `raze )
  8. Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn)
  9. Arianna (Moxxiie) x Addiction (`Swirly)
  10. Daylene (Moxxiie) x Svartaf (Thrivis)
  11. Gogol ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion ( Kamiki )
  12. Gullveig (Nymphalidae) x Milo'Koa (StarieMichie)
  13. Ashanti (Revel1984) x Monfulta (Vistada)
  14. Angel ( ChaosTheories ) x Jarn Ragnarok ( Vistada )

Page 2
  15. Ophelia (Insane Butterfly) x Florian (Faithofthefallen)
  16. Nidra (And be Blue & Lilwolfpard) x Barracus (Faithofthefallen)
  17. Claudine Braen Bronach (~Kiana_Nala~) x Christian (Painted Moose)
  18. Takoda (Revel1984) x Broderick (Painted Moose)
  19. Charlotte (Insane Butterfly) x Devicius (Insane Butterfly / Techabyte)
  20. Alina (-MoomoolatteCha-) x Gabriel (XxXPandamoniumXxX x Ishtanballa)
  21. Devanira (Ririka x XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Orpheus (XxXPandamoniumXxX)
  22. Thundara ( xXToxicIllusionsXx ) x Skaalbjorn (Wasteland Wyvern) )
  23. Bear (Phail Ninja) x Akuma ([+Katch+])
  24. Metawa (Geyser Eelborn) x Antares (Lady Argentum Draconis)
  25. Moira ( Ryuukishin ) x Alder ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx )
  26. Vioo (Samus x) x Lucilius (Samus x)
  27. Alinaris (Samus x) x Valefar ( | Lady Kiya | )
  28. Lilian (Fea Line) x Saluki (Seruta)
  29. Maeva (Fea Line) x Amanita Regalis (Seruta)
  30. Astranaar (Lilmissy4205) x Nalak'sha (Amirynth)
  31. Irlina (Amirynth) x Gypsy Rogue (Meepfur)
  32. Belle Morte (Death Resurrected) x Kanashimi Te (stormflower)
  33. Alex ( nekolulu ) x LadyYsoldeMisae ( AislingJuno )
  34. Kararti (Mahogany Sunset & ladyfirefox89) x Nahualli (Meepfur)
  35. Ithillún (Mahogany Sunset) x Retrieve (junglerunner)

Page 3
  36. Will-o-th-Wisp (dawns_aura) x Sikkhar (dawns_aura)
  37. Ves'tacha (LydaLynn) x Luthias (Elf Princess Flannery)
  38. Li Wei(catmagick) x Elodin(LydaLynn)
  39. Nymphalidae (Nymphalidae) x Hallow's Bane (Nayci)
  40. Sylemria (Master Wild Mage) x Sydan (Roarie Desu)
  41. Suria (AlexiaSilver & Roarie Desu) x Hototo (Roarie Desu)
  42. Cade Milotic (Tygress Dream) x Poisson d'amour (StarieMichie)
  43. Tempest Stormcry (Tygress Dream) x Wayde Darkwaters (Tygress Dream)
  44. Copena Jolon (LunaRei_silverBlood and mindsend x Hard Tack (JadeEye and Junglerunner)
  45. Keelin Odalis (Rhyleigh) x Reese (Saint Sergio)
  46. Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)
  47. Danica (Xx-fuzzy-gumdrop-xx) x Scythe (Roniel Targaryen)
  48. Frost (Divena & Divenasmom) x Jyak (Bardess Ookami)
  49. IdrisTaedros (Divena & Divenasmom) x Darvos Skaro (Angelique Delamort)
  50. Cyanide Stardust (Novablu) x Phosgene (techabyte/tanukyle )
  51. Gansey (Novablu) x Daleson (-Moomoolattecha-)
  52. Lunar ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Snitch (Death Resurrected )
  53. Calamity ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Pachu'a ( Bardess Ookami)

Page 4
  54. Eyota ( Cheyriddle4 ) x Zephyr ( A THeart )
  55. Serra (xNephilim Queen) x Orpheo (Lunarflowermaiden)
  56. Chista Wakan Catori (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Aleksy (`Swirly)
  57. Sangria ( Kettyn ) x Naraku ( [+Katch+] )
  58. Maevlynn ( Pink Pandah Bear ) x Saxon Sinclair ( Kettyn )
  59. Baba Yaga (ElfPrincessFlannery) x Amani (Mameha Otome)
  60. Lukou (Mameha Otome) x Aedan (Daeril-sama)
  61. Ramona ([Lady Kiya]) x Akino (cyhorse)
  62. Echo (Infinities) x Khalon (Infinities)
  63. Selene (Infinities) x Barachiel (Infinities)
  64. Csitri (ArashiX) x Damir (Roman Foi)
  65. Gloom (Tsunake) x Corvain (ArashiX x Crimson Ribbon)
  66. Reii Yuki ( AllSummedUpNJazz ) X Jericho ( Rita zyon )
  67. Pumpkin Spice ( Wasteland Wyvern) x Regalia ( AllsummedUpNJazz)
  68. Amaya ( Kyaishi ) x Shyam ( Uta )
  69. Abilene ( Kyaishi ) x Schizoid ( Ririka )
  70. Proserpine (Nayci) x Bile (Cajmera)
  71. Melody Forte (Leopleuradon) x Mecho Amachi (Mindsend)
  72. Celeste T L Requiem ( Celestial Requiem ) x Mar ( Gl!tch~ )
  73. Sabella (Nisshou H) x Torao (Nisshou H)

Page 5
  74. Sedna (Leopleuradon) x Typhoid (Kaefaux & Paynes Gray)
  75. Zuleikha (mistalina13) x Allegro (mistalina13)
  76. Vasilisa (Kaitaia) x Pnevyma Kolokytha (xKOVAKtheWOLFx)
  77. Drith (FitzRoyal) x Malice (FitzRoyal)
  78. Laurel ( FitzRoyal ) x Meowth ( FitzRoyal / Malhith )
  79. Tairyn Ezbra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Brutus ( Darkmoon Dancer )
  80. Tsunami ( tefla ) x Jayden ( Syaoran-Puu )
  81. Adalyn ( Lestragne) ) x Alexander ( Candle Wick Ghost)
  82. Hisako ( Tirokio) x Titan ( Lestragne )
  83. Mystic Lyric ( Lunadriel ) x Rosiotti ( Celestial Requiem )
  84. Libby (Ovarian Paint) x Gatsby (Kaitaia)
  85. Idhren (LadyKirin) x Eglan (LadyKirin)
  86. Story (Rein_Carnation) x Uchiha Sasuke (Rein_Carnation)
  87. Matwaukasa (Nyhility) x Poethas (Lolliqaq)
  88. Sirene (~Lady Kanna~) x Matthius (Juliette06)

Page 6
  89. Teagan ( Kyrieko ) x Anansi ( Tirokio )
  90. Anaon Nox ( Thalea ) x Coop Amores (Thalea )
  91. Guinevere ( Thalea ) x Lafiel ( XBlind-DarknessX )
  92. Elegy ( Devil NightShade ) x Doyle ( Niloufer & Parue )
  93. Rain Curl (Rita Zyon) x Ardin (Lunarflowermaiden)
  94. Sunsinger (Lady Aria Starstone) x Haruk (Astro Zombies`)
  95. Vitaliya (musicaloner7) x Perth (-Yasha Alchemist)
  96. Nidawi (musicaloner7) x Taranis (Deejaye)
  97. Searilait (XBlind-DarknessX) x Ahotemachk Chittoachak (hanging gallow)
  98. Asshewequa Vskihyi (hanging gallow ) x Caspian (hanging gallow)
  99. Chessur (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Felise (Faid Shadowlight)
  100. Ethanol (RockerWolfie1616) x Raphael (Nyx Queen of Darkness & -[The Spoof]- )
  101. Utani (ladyfirefox89 & Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX) x Kel'Thuzad (the_scowling_cat)
  102. Ayita (malhith) x Yggdrasil (LOLTERNATIVE & Theidren)
  103. Yakut (She-ra of Etheria) x The Necromancer (JetAlmeara)
  104. Jarita (JetAlmeara) x Eversong (JetAlmeara)

Page 7
  105. Katell (GrnGriff) x Orion's Verse (tefla)
  106. Aria (spelldancer) x Ash (Miss Cherie)
  107. Shaelyn (spelldancer) x Premaz (sbuggy166)
  108. Bernadette (Vollyballrocks91 & Presca ) x Cato (Roman Foi)
  109. Arachna (Catmagick) x Shadow (Kara Asumie)
  110. Isobel Larraine (Natelie & Moxxiie) x (Natelie & Kara Asumie)
  111. Ilithyia (Uta) x Armageddon (Miss Cherie)
  112. Pyralis (Phail Ninja) x Ire (Cajmera)
  113. Willow (RockerWolfie1616) x Akeldama (RockerWolfie1616)
  114. Thalatte Cullen (Tiger_kisa699) x Paris Cullen (Tara de Draiocht)
  115. Kayo ( Draconian_Peacock ) x Argyris ( Sesshiyasha )
  116. Kagali Lillian (sbuggy166) x Betula (sbuggy166)
  117. Vanilla Swirl (Summer Raven) x Kade (Master Wild Mage)
  118. Aiko (Nikkichomp) x Boone (Summer Raven)
  119. Sonja (Angelique DelaMort) x Akh (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  120. Masque (Owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Avant Resari (Owned by DarkenWoodWolf)

Page 8
  121. Lennox ( Yousei Akki ) x Daniel ( Ishtanballa )
  122. Deneb (Lady Argentum Draconis) x Dacian (AislingJuno)
  123. Teenti illium (sage_the_vampirc_angel) x Samil ( [X]Natty-Chan[X] )
  124. Raveena (dawns_aura) x Darcy, Lord Adair (dawns_aura)
  125. Lykke (derivative) x Levi (Daeril-sama)
  126. Brennivin ( Agneza ) x Berceuse ( Cowboy Peep )
  127. Briella ( Cowboy Peep ) x Tullius ( Cowboy Peep )
  128. Macalania (LOLTERNATIVE) x Attacus Loch (SylverStar)
  129. Kallisto De Luxure (Agneza) x Acanthus Lore (SylverStar)
  130. Altiu (~Twilight...Angel~) x Grayson Pierce (Marzipanz)
  131. Lillith (~Twilight...Angel~) x Veraç Lili Protecció (~Twilight...Angel~)
  132. Kachina (Kirowyn Love & dndrules3) x Sheppard (Jinx Creed)
  133. Kiley (Kirowyn Love) x Algalon (Jynk)
  134. Chione (Apotropaics) x Kerrigan (Huroggmeten)
  135. Maisie (Marzipanz) x Raiden (Duelist of Pokemon)
  136. Muse (Rein_Carnation) x Tooki (kalsiaknny)
  137. Tabetha the Swamp Witch (Kaliskanny) x Yikwatin (Sareibear)

Page 9
  138. Arianna Roseheart ( Pink Pandah Bear ) x Kerberos ( Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX )
  139. Miki (sage_the_vampric_angel) x Necropolis (Pollack)
  140. Ravati (Pollack) x Opus Amachi (Ac.Wings)
  141. Ancient Spark (Tara de Draiocht ) x Strife (Depawsit)
  142. Delphina ( Silver Metallic Dragon) x Ashrialto (~Latonia de la Courtel~)
  143. Discorida (II Paradox II) x Requies Aeterna(o-Elixir-o)
  144. Sitara (Silver Metallic Dragon)x Raito (DarkenWoodWolf)
  145. Maya (Laroawan/ShtrDrNGry) x Volaille (xKOVAKtheWOLFx)
  146. Brighid (Laroawan) x Alban (Laroawan)
  147. Saskia (one over three) x Darkheart (Nyhility)
  148. Aleemah (Roniel Targaryen) x Cockatris (Roniel Targaryen)
  149. Neveri (Zaikt) x Arcturus Lucifus (Lady Aria Starstone)
  150. Lily (Frezir) x Braith (Milady Emerald)
  151. Luyu (one over three) x Oizys (Sareibear)
  152. Amakehs Olomamusikte (Leez0rz) x Lucius (Ovarian Paint)
  153. Ezrulie (Rhyleigh) x Petiterilediris ( Rhyleigh)

Page 10
  154. Lusine (Faid Shadowlight) x Orphee (Muffinsbaby)
  155. Aiyana ( dolphingurl ) x Curaçao ( dolphingurl )
  156. Faye (Nikkichomp) x Sook Jai (slimycrow)
  157. Azure (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko) x Unesdala Aisgi (Das Tor)
  158. Coeur D'or (ATh e a r t) x Blood Dupre (T e b i k ii)
  159. Hei Zhen Zhu (Beejoux) x Abbadon Elric ([X]Natty-Chan[X])
  160. Concorida Discors (Leez0rz) x Lemmiwinks (o-Elixir-o)
  161. Ixkin (stormflower) x Archangelo (MoochiLove)
  162. Lux Flamma ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Bastian ( Kyrieko )
  163. Antiquity (GrnGriff) x Kismet (Niyaru Delacroix)
  164. Precious Hope (Lunadriel) x Polar (Lunadriel)
  165. Elisneth (-[The Spoof]-) x Cyanide (~Masamune~)

Unedited
    .... Page 1
  1. Bondi ( Kitsune Mistress Nyoko & Jellygay ) & Axl ( NovaCracker )
  2. Joy (CitrusCupcake) x Triumph (CitrusCupcake)
  3. Angel ( ChaosTheories ) x Jarn Ragnarok ( Vistada )

Page 2
  4. Takoda (Revel1984) x Broderick (Painted Moose)
  5. Metawa (Geyser Eelborn) x Antares (Lady Argentum Draconis)
  6. Lilian (Fea Line) x Saluki (Seruta)

Page 3
  7. Will-o-th-Wisp (dawns_aura) x Sikkhar (dawns_aura)
  8. Tempest Stormcry (Tygress Dream) x Wayde Darkwaters (Tygress Dream)
  9. Keelin Odalis (Rhyleigh) x Reese (Saint Sergio)
  10. Calamity ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Pachu'a ( Bardess Ookami)

Page 5
  11. Zuleikha (mistalina13) x Allegro (mistalina13)
  12. Libby (Ovarian Paint) x Gatsby (Kaitaia)

Page 6
  13. Teagan ( Kyrieko ) x Anansi ( Tirokio )
  14. Rain Curl (Rita Zyon) x Ardin (Lunarflowermaiden)

Page 7
  15. Katell (GrnGriff) x Orion's Verse (tefla)
  16. Shaelyn (spelldancer) x Premaz (sbuggy166)
  17. Kayo ( Draconian_Peacock ) x Argyris ( Sesshiyasha )
  18. Vanilla Swirl (Summer Raven) x Kade (Master Wild Mage)
    Aiko (Nikkichomp) x Boone (Summer Raven) -- ROLLED BY HEART
  19. Masque (Owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Avant Resari (Owned by DarkenWoodWolf)

Page 8
  20. Briella ( Cowboy Peep ) x Tullius ( Cowboy Peep )
  21. Kachina (Kirowyn Love & dndrules3) x Sheppard (Jinx Creed)
  22. Tabetha the Swamp Witch (Kaliskanny) x Yikwatin (Sareibear)

Page 9
  23. Delphina ( Silver Metallic Dragon) x Ashrialto (~Latonia de la Courtel~)
  24. Sitara (Silver Metallic Dragon)x Raito (DarkenWoodWolf)
  25. Brighid (Laroawan) x Alban (Laroawan)

Page 10
  26. Lux Flamma ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Bastian ( Kyrieko )
  27. Precious Hope (Lunadriel) x Polar (Lunadriel)

Last Updated: Pg. 10 on October 23, 2014 @ 9:55PM EST. - Yuki
Unedited List Update October 23, 2014 @ 10:50pm PST - Fitz
Remember to check that you've been added to the list correctly!

Winners

Ryuukishin
- Neveri (Zaikt) x Arcturus Lucifus (Lady Aria Starstone)

Heart's List
- Edited: Adalyn ( Lestragne) ) x Alexander ( Candle Wick Ghost)
- Unedited: Aiko (Nikkichomp) x Boone (Summer Raven)
- CC: Zoe ( -Nessus-Euenos- ) x Leif ( Sylent Nyte )

Fitz's List
Unedited: Claudine Braen Bronach (~Kiana_Nala~) x Christian (Painted Moose)
CC: Ezrulie (Rhyleigh) x Petiterilediris ( Rhyleigh)

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:35 am
Forms should not be posted until October 20, 2014 @ 7AM PST / 8AM MST / 9AM CST / 10AM EST; however, this thread is open for questions. We would prefer they be asked publicly in case anyone has a similar inquiry, but if you'd like to ask about a touchy matter or remain anonymous, my PM box is always open. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:10 am
Bondi x Axl
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Bondi ( Kitsune Mistress Nyoko & [strike]Jellygay[/strike] ) & Axl ( NovaCracker )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Jellygay is not receiving a basket.
Teepees: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, NovaCracker

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: ]No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: None

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Axl
Father, Mother

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Roadkill ponies. (Basically, anything too mangled/gorey.)

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: As long as bones aren't broken or deformed in some way, undead/bone mutations are fine.
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Go ahead.
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Feel free.
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Wiggly toes make us happy.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Exposed guts/innards.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Blood is fine.
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: So are shiny bone pretties.
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: As long as it doesn't look Satanic in nature.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Everything else is fine.

VOIDED
Lazuli x Onslow Amachi
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Lazuli ( Kitsune Mistress Nyoko ) & Onslow Amachi ( mindsend )

User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, mindsend

---Lifemate?: No

---Templates to Avoid: [Wind] Type 1 Original wings, [Wind] Type 3 Eagle wings

Lazuli
-Father, Mother
--Grandfather, Grandmother
---Great Great Grandmother

Onslow Amachi
-Father, Mother

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Nope!

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:30 am
Joy x Triumph

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Joy (CitrusCupcake) x Triumph (CitrusCupcake)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: CitrusCupcake

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A I own both
---Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?: Almost - this is try 20 XD

---Templates to Avoid: N

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No
I am open to any modifiers for my Seathi pair

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aranea x Enyalius

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Entry Code:
Aranea ( Citrus Cupcake ) x Enyalius ( Devil NightShade )

Mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Father:
User Image [Uncert]

Teepees: CitrusCupcake and Devil NightShade

Link to Breeding Agreement: Link to Breeding Agreement: Here Posts 9 and 10

---Templates to Avoid: Wing styles 2 & 4, Devilhorns 1, Ramhorns

Link to previous Generations:
Aranea -
??? x Father

Enyalius-
Mother x Father
Grandmother x Grandfather

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Don't mind
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Don't mind
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Don't mind
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?: Don't mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Trailing entrails

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Don't mind
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Don't mind
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Don't mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing springs to mind XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:39 am
Beastie x キツネ狩り (Kitsunegari)
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes

Entry Code:
Beastie (Sabin Duvert) x キツネ狩り(Kitsunegari) (Kamiki)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Feral (purewalker only) )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Feral (purewalker only) )

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees:
Sabin: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10696381&page=1
Kamiki: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23028101&page=1

---Lifemate?: Nooooo

Same Breed Variants: no
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

キツネ狩り Mother: [x]
キツネ狩り Father: [x]

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: YessssSSssssssSssssssssplzzz

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Sometimes breedings are a matter of convenience (such as, they are the only two skinwalkers in the area) or sometimes the skinwalker likes to continuously torture their victims - if the breeding was ICly non-consentual then then skinwalker may choose to return to that victim for breeding.

As far as the breeding form, it becomes irrelevant. They cannot be considered lifemates or lovemates - just a reoccurring fling.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
The easiest answer is just to NOT RP it. RPing the Soquili shop is optional. However, if you really want to learn you can practice OOC RP off-Gaia with people who can help you, or seek the council of the Soquili staff if you have questions.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers do not play well with others. There is always a power-struggle; no skinwalker would be happy following the leadership of another.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are avatars of evil and twisted visages of normal Soquili. They are incapable of feeling positive emotions that aren't 100% selfish. Love becomes lust. Affection becomes possession. Friendship becomes enslavement. They thrive on torture, power, death. They are incapable of being redeemed; and while they are not all drooling, brainless monsters: even the most sophisticated of skinwalkers are twisted in the core and ultimately cannot rise above their nature - they can be intelligent but never caring.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:58 am
Orea x Ean

Entry Code:
Orea ( Hyperthymesia ) x Ean ( Huroggmeten )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Hyperthymesia: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20576747
Huroggmeten: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653

---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: Orea is Gen1, so Ean's Family is listed below:
-Dam: Kurai
-Granddam: Sadiki
-- Great-Granddam:
-- Great-Grandsire: Shishio
-Grandsire: Kazan
-- Great-Granddam: Ozzie
-- Great-Grandsire: Kerrigan
--- Great-Great-Granddam: Aderes
--- Great-Great-Grandsire: Sadiki Iah
---- Great-Great-Great-Granddam: Nalini
---- Great-Great-Great-Grandsire: Torey
Sire: Kiko

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Please no zombie-esque falling/exposed body parts, torn muscle, etc. Anything that a real horse would be harmed by... no thank you.

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: No undead please.
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: No, that's fine.
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: No, that's fine. .
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? No, that's fine.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No gore/entrails.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Little bits are okay.
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: No, the family has a history of bone accessories (ancestor Kerrigan).
However, please keep in mind that due to the parents' gentle nature any bone accessories would be a deceased friend and wouldn't be any sort of trophy or whatever IC...
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No demonic/occult imagery, nothing transcribed by humans as symbols please. Something like blacked-out eyes would be fine, just no humanoid imagery on the foals.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No "zombie" theme please.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:09 am

Shinyun x Belial

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No. Love surprises. heart
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: No.

Unedited?: No.

Entry Code:
Shinyun ( -Nessus-Euenos- ) x Belial ( `raze )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: -Nessus-Euenos- , 'raze

Low Luck?: No (11/20)

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: Nope
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

(EDIT: Just a note that I did purposefully leave out the Twisted Tunnel form modifier since it said "If you want twists". heart )  

-Nessus-Euenos-

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am
Nocturne x Messiah

Entry Code: Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and [strike]DivineSaturn[/strike]

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Nocturne (Sabin Duvert)
User Image Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Messiah: No agreement typed up, Naita to get basket as per demand of DivineSaturn.
Teepees: Sabin's Teepee / Naita does not have a teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Same Breed Variants: They don't use many, but sure?
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Sure!

Lucifer - Messiah's Father
Narcissa - Messiah's Mother

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Sure :3
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Not for this breeding

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Nope :3 THis is entirely optional for the colorist, BTW  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:39 am
Arianna x Addiction

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yes

Entry Code:
Arianna (Moxxiie) x Addiction (`Swirly)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT Masked
pregnant stage: I want one (had one but can't find it)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: `Swirly's Teepee Moxxiie' Teepee

Low Luck?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: Karkdann style uni horn

Throwbacks?: n/a
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: nah

Daylene x Svartaf

Entry Code:
Daylene (Moxxiie) x Svartaf (Thrivis)

Mother:
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Daylene/Moxxiie
User Image [Uncert]

Father:
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Svartaf/Thrivis
User Image [Uncert]

Teepees: Moxxiie

1. Agneza's February 2011 Breeding Raffle
  2. Jul's April 2011 Breeding Raffle
  3. Jul's May 2011 Breeding Slots
  4. Agneza's August 2011 Breeding Slots
  5. Tunnel of Love 2011
  6. Sisi's Changeling Breeding Event
  7. Mindsend's February 2012 Breeding Slots
  8. Mindsend's April 2012 Breeding Slots
  9. Agneza's May 2012 Breeding Slots
  10. Agenza and Bee's October 2012 Breeding Slots
  11. Mind's October 2012 Twisted Tunnel
  12. Cupid's Off Their Rocker Event
  13. DD's June 2013 Breeding Slots
  14. Mind's June 2013 Slots

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid: braids; Would prefer no braids on the children, but I understand if that's not applicable because of her hairstyle.

Throwbacks?: sure
---Link to previous Generations:n/a

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: nah

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:41 am
Gogol x Legion

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yes

Entry Code:
Gogol ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion ( Kamiki )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:
Kamiki
TP

Same Breed Variants: n/a
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: YES PLS

Legion's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather

Gogol's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Great-Grandmother
Maternal Great-Grandfather
Maternal Great-Great Grandfather

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Surely

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Not a PHOBIA, but I'd rather not have exposed organs/entrails showing (blood/bone is ok) and I don't like kitschy cutsey halloweeny stuff like witches hats, broomsticks, etc. Anything else is aces.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:51 am
Gullveig x Milo'Koa

Entry Code:
Gullveig (Nymphalidae) x Milo'Koa (StarieMichie)

Mother: Gullveig (Nymphalidae)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Father: Milo'Koa (StarieMichie)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Feral (purewalker only) )

Teepees: Nymphalidae | StarieMichie

Same Breed Variants: Yes (LOVE the newer feline paws!)
---Templates to Avoid: Canine Skinwalker Pelt (the old ones, if there is a new one then that's ok to use), old canine/wolf feral templates (please use the newest/most updated one only!)

---Link to previous Generations: Har`Koa x Loque`Nahak

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Two skinwalkers might have multiple breedings together out of convenience; they're close by, wouldn't have to go far searching for it, so why not? It would have to be a pretty good plot for me to agree to something like that, though. As for breeding forms, everyone involved in the breeding will just have to fill the selective permission form out each time they breed the skinwalkers. The lifemate form is for true IC lifemates only, and skinwalkers cannot lifemate so don't get the benefits of a lifemated couple.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope. They are unable to form healthy and long-lasting bonds. Even if two skinwalkers (family or otherwise) try to team up for some task, they tend to just end up turning on each other instead. Skinwalkers are loners by nature.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
PM an RP manager for help, RP them off-site or just away from the official Soquili RP guild so it doesn't count as true Soquili canon, read over other skinwalker RPs for ideas/guidelines, don't RP them.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are unable to form bonds, and while it may be possible for them to work together occasionally, it will inevitably deteriorate into in-fighting and betrayal. By nature, they are solitary and power-hungry creatures and generally prefer to keep it that way.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are the embodiment of evil -- pure, bloodthirsy, violent and cruel monsters. They do not feel love or kindness and exist purely to cause chaos, pain, fear and death. Skinwalkers are not misunderstood creatures, and can never be redeemed, saved, or cured.

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Please no insects, bugs, spiders, etc. Wings are fine, though. Also, no clowns.

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Go for it! But no extreme gore, like internal organs hanging out.
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Please no blatantly human clothes, like hats/shoes/shirts/pants/etc. Accessories and things are fine! Also please no "commercial" type Halloween things, like pumpkins, candy, costumes (like devil horns on a headband, fake wings, witch hats, etc).  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:05 am
Ashanti x Monfulta
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No Thank you! I want the Surprise!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: N/A

Unedited?: No, they are both editted biggrin ;

Entry Code:
Ashanti (Revel1984) x Monfulta (Vistada)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Vistada - Revel1984

Same Breed Variants: Yes for Ashanti
---Templates to Avoid: I would like to give the option for Moose or Bunny Tail only :>.
Please understand that Moofu is not part Cerynei in anyway, he is a mutant biggrin . But if you want to use the "Raised Long Cerynei Tail" I would like it to be modded so it's not raised in the way it is.

Throwbacks?: Yes! Go ahead :>.
---Link to previous Generations: Both are first Gens of their fam jams.

Additional Info: Moofu is actually not a shadow wolf, he is a sheep dog in his OC Form :>. (German Shepherd/Groenendael/Irish Wolfhound) So if you want to look up sheepdog tails or anything feel free. That is if you roll Daddy-Edits c confused
He also is the God of Shadows in my headworld, not here in Soquili obviously, and his body drips and lets go of access Shadows. He also was cursed to hiccup sparkles.. (I was 13 when I made him ok!).

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No, I would like to stick to the Canine-Esque Theme?

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Between both of us - Buggies, Dolls/Puppets, Excessive Gore and Guts and Clowns.
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: AS MUCH AS I LOVE BONE MUTATIONS. No Thank you smile . Not for these Ponies <3.
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: I don't mind
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: I would rather stick to their genetics please! If you want to add a tail or like add something to the tail like scales, I wouldn't mind this * D*.
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? NOPE. BRING ON THE FEETS.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No Zombie Ponies Plz. I don't mind if they have creepy critters biggrin . You are playing with a Shadowbby.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Plz No. Even though it'd be cool biggrin ;.
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: I do not at all mind bones as accessories. I like to decorate things in bird bones * D*;;.
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: UH Read below.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Anything that means that they are extremely evil or evil in nature in anyway. If you do want to add like a glowing red ball to them or something, I don't mind this! Or like creepy jewellery since Twisted Bbies obv.

Angel x Jarn Ragnarok
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No Thank you! I want the Surprise!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: N/A

Unedited?: Yes.

Angel ( ChaosTheories ) x Jarn Ragnarok ( Vistada )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT
Teepees: ChaosTheories | Vistada

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: Curly Uni Tail. Other wings :>. Hair is your game! No Super-Curly-Lolita-Style for Males, females is ok.

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: Angel's Mother and Father

These kids can be rough and tumble like their father Jarn Ragnarok - His scars were considered an unedit?

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff