Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Silver's Plots!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:51 pm
Under construction, but open! Please feel free to post! heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:56 pm
Females

User Image

Name: Emparia
Personality: Emi is... ditzy, Sweet as pie, she has a kind and loving heart but tends to...miss things. She's been know to totally miss jokes, and makes decisions that come from a place of kindness, that sometimes aren't the best ideas. She's a breeder and protector of tropical fish, and a loves her coral reefs.
What are we looking for?: Mate and Friends! I'm open to just about anything except death. Suggestions for her?? Please post! I'd love to flesh out her personality more.

User Image

Name: Kiani
Personality: Sharp as a tack, Kiani has a quick whit and a short fuse. She's all bark and no bite however, and under that snarky attitude lies a soft heart, especially for children and nature. It will take a specal male to get through the shell she's put up, but once he does he's going to have a fantastic mate and mother to his children. She is a craftswoman, known for collecting shells and other sea items to make jewelry and just about anything else she can thing of.
What are we looking for?: Mate and friends! I see her with a strong, quiet male who can cool her short temper. Any suggestions? Please post, I'm open to almost anything except death!

User Image

Name: Sohelia
Personality: Bright and cheery, Sohi has yet to meet a stranger. She loves to chat and is very friendly to anyone and everyone. She's a loyal gal, who adhere's to her tribes rules and lives very close to the capitol. She creates glass creations, for the crystals around her, and can often be found staring at the unique formations in order to gain some inspiration!
What are we looking for? I see Sohi with a grumpy male, someone who needs help seeing the world isn't a bad as they think, In turn, Sohi learns that perhaps the world isn't all sunshine and roses. Any suggestions are welcome, and the only thing thats off limits is death.

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:59 pm
Males

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:01 pm
Cubs

User Image

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon