Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
Will anyone please bring aid to Philo_Clio?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:06 pm

After posting the thread to talk about MistyMary24's well-being(To which I'm eternally grateful I'm allowed to do this.) I decided to craft a discussion intended for another person I hold dear to me, Philo_Clio the Artist, anyone?

She hasn't been around the site for the past 2-3 years, but I'm pretty sure if she were with us, she could have helped us if she joined us in here.
We will need her help to say the least and I'm pretty sure that if we help her, she could join the cause.

Even without that bit, it's a must-do for any of us who want in to do whatever they can to spread the word and provide aid any way they can manage it.

This is gonna be a long and hard road, but if we can accomplish it before the 18th of October 2014, I have faith there be nothing we can't do if we set our minds to it.

So does anyone want in to help Philo_Clio of New Zealand by all means?
Please check out the links if it's a yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:41 am
Gosh, at first I was all like " omg, what is wrong with this person" crying looking at the thread title. whew! they just have a project going that needs assistance. sweatdrop

I looked it over and I'd be happy to donate, but with only 10 days left of their goal.... cry
it would be a miracle if they could make it heart  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:02 am
Pwnder
Gosh, at first I was all like " omg, what is wrong with this person" crying looking at the thread title. whew! they just have a project going that needs assistance. sweatdrop

I looked it over and I'd be happy to donate, but with only 10 days left of their goal.... cry
it would be a miracle if they could make it heart

That is exactly why it's recommended we spread the word to those with the most connections available to them, because like I said before, Projects like this one need the Moolah far more than Current!-Gaia Online does.

I'm gonna be working hard to show how we'd be able to spread the news.

Because if we fail, we may as well make it a self-fulfilling prophecy and call it a lackluster year. ;_;  
🎭Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games