Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image

.°*˜˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˜*°.

User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ...¸¸.Oº°°ºO.¸¸...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$991.70 || Cheshire Cat! || What Happened? || Captain's Deck - DJ || Beach-A-Palooza! || Evie || Single

[[[] [[[] [[[] [[[][]]] []]] []]] []]]

"Awwwh you should be more upbeat and outgoing kinda like me!", the feline said acting a bit different once again. Oh geez.. the little Cheshire kitty is coming back to Ari again and changing her personality. When Evie mentioned Ari's tail and ears coming alive, she looked at her with a confused look and tilted her head. "That's not right.. It should just be a prop.. I don't remember adding anything to it to make them move..", the girl told her as she reached up top to her twitching ears and yanked on the ears, "Owwww!!! What the hell!?" Ari continued yanking on her ears then stopped, a little while later, the girl turned her head back to her tail and watched as it sway side to side. Evie was right! Her tail and ears were coming alive! "What the heck!?! Get off you stupid thing!" The girl then grabbed her tail and started to yank it off. The more she yanked her tail, the more pain she was feeling. Was she really turning into a cat? As Ari continued her best to take off her tail and ears, the final pull she did, a pinkish purple smoke puffed up around her and turned into a cat. "Where did this smoke came from?", the cat said as she coughed and started blow away the smoke to see Evie, "Heey... Why do you look so tall...?"

˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙

Out.Of.Character: Image her eyes on the cat and not the creepy looking one xD

Sorry for double quoting, had to resize the photo ^.^''

Okami_Lone_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile | Princess | In a relationship | $958 x

Luna glanced over at the male before she tilted her head to the side a little bit before she chuckled a little and rolled her eyes at the male. With one hand she held his hand while the other hand reached over and grabbed a handful of popcorn, eating it slowly. She then smiled and squeezed his hand back. Despite the fact her powers weren't what they normally were, she was having a lot of fun during this event. Though, she wasn't sure how she felt about the personality change. While she was more outgoing, she wasn't sure that she enjoyed it. Sure there was no harm in being more outgoing, but she preferred having her normal personality. The young woman then looked around the park, looking over the rides before she looked at Skylar with a grin. "How about the Ferris wheel?" She asked as she looked up at him.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

After stopping the small cut from bleeding Freya continued her psalm with a puzzled expression unaware of what to think about the situation at hand. Freya was 99.9 percent positive that the sword she bought was fake. The thing was some type of shinny plastic not real metal! Freya then saw a girl turn into a cat, but not just any cat, the Chesire Cat. Freya gained a wide eye look as she stared at the girl. "What the f***," Freya whispered normally Freya was not one to swear but this was no normal situation. Freya made her way over to the cat-girl and looked from her to the girl who she was with "Do you two have any idea what is going on?" Her voice matched her utterly confused expression.

Location|| Halloween party
Balance|| $850.00
Outfit|| She-Ra
OOC|| I hope you don't mind me joining, just needed to throw Freya somewhere^^

JayyLee10

Okami_Lone_Wolf

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly stared at him through her watery eyes as he sighed in defeat. Thank god! He was going to at least entertain the idea of them talking. Following after him, still attached to him by the hand. Her sad face slowly turned into one of confusion as she was led away from the crowd. Away from all the eyes? Was he self-conscious about something? She didn't really mind, but it still made her curious as to what he was going to say. Would it be good or bad? She knew it was going to be hard for her to say anything; she was terrible at talking about her feelings. That was obvious by the situation they were in right now.

Seeing the tree lined area he took her too, she felt a nervous skip of her heart. Looking over her shoulder at the festival, she could hear all the laughter and festivities like they were a far off memory. Looking back to him, she was surprised when he suddenly pulled her into a tight embrace. Her eyes widened and the stench of booze permeated her nose. Slowly bringing a hand up, she covered her nose, the smell making her sick to her stomach. Even so, she let him hold her. Burying her face into his chest, she listened to him speak before sighing softly. Her eyes started to burn again with hot, fresh tears. She felt them slip down her face as she wrapped her arms around him and, for now, just lived with the disgusting smell. "No one said you had to keep them bottled up..." she mumbled against his chest.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

((OOC; ))
xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:56 pm
fireshadow0908

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: It's all good! I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Excited! I I Funds: $989.00 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Swinging her arm around the pumpkin, she felt for the perfect carving point. So long as it didn't have much dirt into it, or dips into the skin... It wouldn't be so bad. A nice plump surface. Ah, well, she'd look for one after she cut into the top. Picking up the bright red, plastic, serrated knife, she coordinated her eyes along the invisible rim in her mind. Aha! Here. She stabbed the knife straight down, her hat dipping forward but surprisingly not falling off. Perhaps she put it on extremely snug. The braided hair fell towards the side of her face, the white bow quivering in the small gust of wind moving by. Mmm... With her legs curled in towards the ground and her body sitting in one place, she felt as if it were warmer outside than this. Then again, the weather would be climbing up to the high sixties or low seventies or so. She worked her way around the top of the pumpkin, careful to move it in at an angle so the lid would be able to fit back on without slipping all the way through. A candle would fit perfectly inside. Continuing on, she almost didn't notice a familiar boy sit himself on the other side of her, the hat obscuring her view.

A small smile covered her light pink lips, head lifting up to peer her grey gaze towards the familiar voice she knew as Nathan. How could she not figure out just who it belonged to? She worked with the man three or four times a week. And even then she liked to find herself over at the bar having her very own coffee. "I suppose that's an interesting way to meet those around you should you be unsure of just who you're talking to." The smile turned kind and she popped the lid off of the pumpkin, twisting it and allowing the smell of pulp to be released into the air. A few seeds spread onto the table. She placed the stem sideways onto it, peering over into the pumpkin. Perhaps later she'd delve into the pumpkin pie she made the night before.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:56 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan rested his cheek on his right hand giving an ever so slight pout at Serah's comment. He watched her pop the lid off of the pumpkin she was carving. The blond haired girl seemed to have skill with how she used the knife. You could always tell a difference in how an artistic and non-artistic person did things, especially if you were artistic yourself. He couldn't tell if she started on the face from the direction the pumpkin was facing him, but his eyes drifted towards the few seeds that spread to the table. The sight and smell reminded him of roasted pumpkin seeds as well as pumpkin pie. His favorite pie was pecan pie, although pumpkin was a pretty good one as well, especially if it was eaten with whipped cream in his personal opinion. The thought of it actually caused him to crave it a little bit. "It could have been better though, although that was just something off the top of my mind. I'm sure I would've gotten a weird look if it wasn't you either way." The young man commented with a slight shrug. "It is nice to see you out of work though. It's better to associate you with something besides work. It looks like you have a sort of artistic talent. Do you tend to make sculptures or other creative things? You seem to have the motions of someone that has some sort of talent in that area. Oh, and like the witch costume by the way. It looks cute on you." Nathan asked with curiosity and complimented with a light playful tone laced in his voice as a small friendly way of payback for her first comment.

He shifted his body a bit, and managed to push his fake weapon to the side slight, although noticed that it seemed to have felt heavier. The now blond haired boy looked at it giving it a slight confused look. "That's weird. It feels heavier than before.....maybe I was just so nervous that I didn't notice the weight? Yea, that's probably it." Nate thought to himself as he looked back at the grey eyed young woman. He placed a hand on the flowers to keep it secure from blowing in the wind from the soft breeze that blew through the air. "Not gonna lie, but I now have a small craving for roasted pumpkin seeds and pie after smelling the inside of the pumpkin. Maybe I'll make some later tonight or tomorrow. What about you? Do you like either of those things?" Nathan questioned figuring he may as well be the one to make conversation considering he walked up to her.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; Curious and Excited tab Company;; Serah tab Funds;; $992.75

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Evie smiled softly, "It...will take some getting used to. Right now I'm actually surprised I'm making complete sentences...I usually pause a lot." She admitted and watched as Ari began to mess with her tail and ears trying to remove them off of herself. Evie put a hand to her mouth and reached out to stop her when a cloud of smoke spread out around Ari. Evie's contact colored blue eyes watched as she coughed the smoke away and saw a cat in her place then Ari. "You-You're a cat!" She exclaimed, answering Ari's question as to why she seemed so tall to the Cheshire cat. Once she spoke to Ari another woman approached the two and asked if they know what was going on around here. Evie shook her head "no", "No I don't...I just know my spear got heavy when I stepped on the island..." She said and felt a strange pulse of power come through the wooden handle. 'What the? That shouldn't happen..' She thought to herself.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: Confused
Is With :: Ari & Freya
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $968.13
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy
Clothing:: Mysterica from Tales of the Abyss

↷Oo𝒞:: Alright:3 lol I love Cheshire cat>w<

Note to Self::
The staff in your hand becomes heavy. And even though it seems
like that’s all that happened, you can feel a strange power surging through
the wood…

xxxx- Healing Spell: It takes 3 posts fo cuts/bruises and 15 for
broken bones.

xxxx- Levitation Spell: By moving her hands, a blue light will come out and
make the closest, small item hover.

xxxx- Fire Spell: By moving her hands, a small, red flame will come forth
and give a small burn to the closest item.

JayyLee10

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

.°*˜˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˜*°.

User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ...¸¸.Oº°°ºO.¸¸...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$991.70 || Cheshire Cat!/ Cat Form || What Happened? || Captain's Deck - DJ || Beach-A-Palooza! || Evie & Another Girl || Single

[[[] [[[] [[[] [[[][]]] []]] []]] []]]

While Ari waited for Evie to tell her why she was so tall, she spun around to look at the festival and looked as everything gotten big as she turned into a cat. "Maybe everything and everyone got-", Ari stopped mid-way from what she was saying and quickly turned to Evie as she told her she's a cat. A cat!? Like the Cheshire Cat itself?! Ari looked down at the floor to see if she had her human legs, but instead saw four cat paws on her the ground. "Waah!! W-w-what the heck!?", the little feline was starting to freak out, "This can't be happening!?! How the hell do I turn back to normal?" As Ari was examining her new form, her eyes looked up to see as a girl walked to them and asked them a question about what's happening. She shrugged her little front two paws and sat down on the floor. "This isn't actually too bad!", the cat said as she started to giggle like a mad cat she was, "I have paws!! And a cat. I always wanted to be a cat.." The little Cheshire cat sat there as she said that and giving the two a small cat smile.

˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙

Out.Of.Character: >w<
Sorry it's kinda short.

Okami_Lone_Wolf

mudgirl2222

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:30 pm
fireshadow0908

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: It's all good! I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Excited! I I Funds: $989.00 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

She slipped the pumpkin a little more towards her, pressing her nails gently against the bright orange skin. It was hard beneath her fingers, a pick of the crop she was happy to have chosen. Big pumpkins were a little too much work when it came down to it. Her father had always been one for big pumpkins - but since he was gone, she had taken more after her mother than anything. She reached up and pressed her finger against her lips in thought, searching through the pumpkin for the easiest way to scoop the insides out. Find the thinnest area and work around that to match the other edges. That seemed best! Her head lifted to look back up at him, hair falling against her shoulders to hide the straps of her costume. "That depends on a person's characteristics." She pointed out. An outgoing person would have more than likely smiled and laughed along. A sweet and caring one may as well just smile and nod along to the situation. Or they would have to think about what had happened to the person earlier that day. Their lifestyles. It's what made them all unique. Eyes not breaking from his gaze, she parted her lips to continue again. "Only charcoal, I'm afraid. Though I do enjoy artistic works, it's more of how to execute a plan when it comes to carving." There was nothing artistic about it. It was just a way of making sure everything came out proportional. That is, unless one person decided to go over the top.

A small blush covered her cheeks and she smiled whole-heartedly to him, crossing her ankles beneath the bench. "The compliment is much appreciated~. And I do have to say the blonde hair is an unexpectedly nice change. Even if it is just for show." She directed herself back towards the pumpkin, listening intently to Nathan's every word. Pumpkin pie? Funny. She was just thinking of the very thing. It only reminded her of last night - cooking an actual meal for her friend Leon. It was nice to see him off the streets, in a home that he seemed comfortable in. Whether or not Leo came out that night - which he did - didn't particularly ruin it as well. That reminded her! If he came around, she needed to tell him the pumpkin pie she made the night before had cooled and was ready to eat. "Now that you mention it, I think I may keep the seeds I take out of the pumpkin... Assuming I could find a plastic bag to keep them in." There would be no point in keeping the seeds in the pumpkin alone. They'd slip out like a vomiting gourd. "Something my family always enjoyed doing. Though I will say it does take a while to wash the slime off of the seeds."

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:25 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."

Nathan watched her concentration on the pumpkin she was doing, which was a rather interesting thing. He could tell she was putting thought into it, especially when he noticed her little habit she tended to do with her finger. He had nodded a bit in agreement with her reply after Serah responded. She had a point. People would more than likely react different if they were put in the same situation. He personally would probably end up smiling lightly, and letting them know that they indeed got him mixed up with someone else, but that it was still nice to meet him. Nate would probably proceed to make conversation with the person. The young man tilted his head slightly to the left in interest at her drawing with charcoal. He personally was good with a regular pencil, although quite the opposite when it came to charcoal. "Yea, you have a point, but I can also see how carving anything can be considered an art." Nathan replied with a small shrug of his shoulders. He was a bit taken by surprise at her reaction to his comment. A part of him figured she'd merely playfully roll her eyes or something along those lines, although it was nice to see her lightly blush, smile, and thank him in return for the compliment. The young man gave a warm smile towards her compliment when she said it. "Thank you, and yea I could have gone with a wig, but decided just to dye my hair. It'd look more natural, and I wanted to do it right. I hope that it actually is the kind I can just wash out, and it's not more of a permanent thing. I gotta say though that it is definitely a pain to style hair in any way or form. I will never understand how girls do it with long hair." Nathan stated with sincerity, yet a light joking tone in his voice as well.

His eyes went back her working on the pumpkin as she worked on it. Serah seemed to be thinking about something before she spoke to him causing him to direct his eyes back at her. Nate listened intently as she talked about the activities she did with her family. Her talking about her family reminded him of some of the things he did with his before moving to here. They would want him to cook something on special occasions, which he was more than happy to do. Nate enjoyed cooking, and had a talent for it. His mother always wondered why he didn't go to college and get a degree for it. He merely replied that he he enjoyed cooking for people personally rather than for trade. "Yea, it does take a bit to clean the slime, but it's definitely worth it if you roast them just right." Nathan said with a small chuckle as he pushed over the bouquet of flowers towards Serah. "Here watch these for me so they don't happen to blow away. I'll go get you a plastic bag for the seeds, so you can continue on your pumpkin." He said with a small friendly smile, before sliding out of the bench to stand up. Nate walked over to the carving stand, and asked for a plastic bag to hold the seeds in, which the one watching over the stand was more than happy to give. The young man thanked them, and walked back over to Serah taking his seat across from her once again. "Here you go. How are you enjoying the holiday event so far? You definitely seem to be enjoying carving this pumpkin with the amount of concentration you're putting into it." Nathan questioned as he held the plastic bag open for her to be able to put the seeds in.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; Excited tab Company;; Serah tab Funds;; $992.75

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

¤Profile¤ ¤Single¤ ¤$1000¤ ¤Strange¤

Gabriel knew he smelt like a ticking time bomb of alcohol and disgust. He may of taken a shower earlier this morning but that didn't help the fact he started to drink rather heavily later on when he came to this event. This jester costume he had on was influencing a few aspects of his personality. At one point he found himself smiling and laughing when drinking. How that's even possible, who knows... If he had more of a decency to clean himself up and expel the smell he would but the fact the two were talking right now. Well all that would have to wait till he went to the bathroom to wash himself up and probably go forth with leaving.

Hearing her sobbing made this situation between them even more worse. Now he couldn't bring himself to leaving her after what he had done along with what she did as well. As much as he wanted to just ditch her and get on with his life, he just... he couldn't. "All my life I've been having them hidden behind a wall, it's only when I met you, that they started to come out." At some point he felt relieved to know he could express how he felt. It's like a big load just sweeping off his chest. He leaned back a little, staring down at her with a face full of pain. "I'll ask you this... how do you feel emotionally about me? No hiding it this time." He needed to get the truth out of her.

...my sorrows away •

OOC:
Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$978◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar wasn't lying about getting her drunk. Oh he definitely was going to. This would be incredibly interesting to see a more sluggish version of her when intoxicated. He may not be as affected by the booze but surely she would after a few bottles of beer. He could drink probably fifteen bottles and just only feel it's effects. This was though due to the pirate side of him. For some reason one of the powers gave him a belly to just absorb it all like it's nothing. Coming back to reality, Skylar looked around at the rides just as well. A lot of them didn't exactly look fun. Really they were kinda boring... Maybe with Luna here she'll make it more interesting. They could always just make out while riding one of them. Oh how exhilarating that would be! Staring back at her, he smiled with a devious expression. "Alright but don't expect me not to keep my hands off you while we sit still." He now dragged her along, becoming a little eager to get on the ride before it started.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna had never actually gone out and drank until the point she was drunk, so she was a bit nervous about the idea of her and Skylar drinking until the both of them were drunk. Well. If he had the ability to get drunk. Since he had easily downed those drinks earlier and still seemed to be fine. Well... as fine as this version of him could be. The young elven woman then looked up at him and rolled her eyes before huffing softly as he pulled her behind him. No! She was supposed to be the one dragging him around! Pouting a bit, she folded her arms across her chest once they were seated on the ride.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$978◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

It never occurred to Skylar that Luna wanted to have him be led around by her. In honest opinion he really couldn't care. If she wanted to lead him, it's only fair that he got the chance to do the same. Besides they were here to enjoy each others company and do what they both liked to do. He set himself down in the ride beside her, taking a glance over at her to see that pouting expression on her face. "Aww... what's wrong my princess?" He leaned over, placing one hand to the side of her cheek. He didn't think about the repercussions of his actions so if she tried to hit him, he wouldn't expect it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:22 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna only glanced at him and huffed softly. "Nothing." She mumbled, the princess attitude coming out more. She then huffed a bit as he leaned over her and placed a hand on her cheek. "H-Hey!" She complained, squirming about. That was until she looked into his teal eyes. Staring deeply into his eyes, she then blushed a bit, forgetting why she felt grumpy. Leaning a little closer to him, the look on her face softening before she placed her lips agaisnt his.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas