Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile | Princess | In a relationship | $958 x

Luna smiled as she danced with Skylar, this was extremely fun, she didn't even really care about the fact that they had turned into what their costumes were. All she cared about the teal haired man that she was with. Staring up at him when they stopped dancing, she stared up at him and smiled. "Being with you makes my life happier." She said before blushing a bit as she stared into his eyes, watching him get closer before his lips were pressed agaisnt hers. Closing her eyes, she pulled him closer to her. She didn't even care about what any of the people around them would think. None of them mattered at this point, which as also something that was very unlike Luna, but again, she didn't really care. She would feel a bit bad about it when she went back to normal though.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image

.°*˜˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˜*°.

User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ...¸¸.Oº°°ºO.¸¸...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$991.70 || Cheshire Cat! || What Happened? || Captain's Deck - DJ || Beach-A-Palooza! || A girl~ || Single

[[[] [[[] [[[] [[[][]]] []]] []]] []]]

Watching as the girl jumped a bit from her little scared, Ari placed her hand on top of her mouth, giggling a bit, and went to apologize "Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you that bad.", Ari told her as she placed a hand behind her back and stood up straight as she turned to her. Hearing her response to Ari's question, she tilted her head a bit as she heard her saying she was a little lost. How was she lost? Everything was around each other, but maybe she was new to the island just like Ari, though she was able to find everything quick. "Was there something you were lookin' for?", she asked her, "Or maybe someone?" Listening more to what the girl had to say, she mention about what this event do. To be honest, Ari had to shrug to her question as this was her first time going to a event after she finished moving here a couple of months ago. "I have no idea.. Maybe just have fun I guess...", when Ari said that, she returned back and sounded like her normal self. Hmm... What was she doing? And when did she get next to the stands and talking to a girl? "Neey! Did you feel something weird once you entered this place?", she wanted to see if she felt something too when she entered as Ari didn't remember what just happened.

˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙

Out.Of.Character: It's cool.
I'm going to switch back and forth to normal Ari then later Cheshire Ari. xD

Okami_Lone_Wolf

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$978◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The circulation of Skylar's hair had moved down to Luna's face. The two were covered from anyone seeing the upper side of them. All they could see was just the sight of two people exchanging a rather emotional moment with one another. His hand moved up to the ridges of her back while the other lightly squeezed her from behind. He wanted to get a crude reaction of her since for an odd reason, made him smirk and laugh. It was rude of him to do this but hey he didn't particularly care. If this were his other side's doing though, he would pull away from her and look incredibly ashamed for what he had done. But no the old lovable Skylar was gone for the night. Luna would have to put up with this new one as well as him putting up with her being just the same.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna kissed him back before she shivered a little bit as his hands ran along her back, though, when he squeezed her, her eyes widened a little and she gasped softly. "H-Hey! That wasn't very 'charming' mister pirate!" She said as she pulled away from him, her eyebrows pulling together and a pout on her face as she stared up at him, hitting his shoulder a little, but not very hard, as she huffed at him, folding her arms across her chest. Oh, there was the princess attitude now... She then noticed a few people glancing their way and glared at them. "This is nothing that concerns you people now move along or I will be forced to take action against you." She said, her other half would never... never... be rude to anyone like that unless the situation called for it. Huffing a little bit, she then took Skylar's hand and pulled him behind her. "Come on Skylar I want to go see what this place has to offer for snacks."

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

There's the reaction Skylar was hoping to see. He wanted to know what it would be like if he tried to pull such a rude move on her. He couldn't help but smile before rubbing his shoulder blade. The crowd around them seemed to pay more attention onto Luna and when she pulled him along after that little speech, he yelped a bit. "Oh ho this is such a turn of events." He joked when she pulled him along. He moved his hand over to the base of his hat, holding onto it even though it wouldn't come off in the first place. When they arrived at the stand, he looked at her with that dull smile on his face. "Why milady you seem a little troubled over my actions." Snickering with his words before grabbing a glass of scotch and pouring it into one of the glasses that had been set out. He took a swift of it before sculling the entire thing down without even the slightest of hesitation.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:20 pm
Disclaimer. I do not own the image depicted below. I merely use it as a face claim (or reference image). The art is not my own.
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

"N-no it's alright I mean..it is Halloween I should've seen it coming at some point." She explained and scratched the back of her head, being careful not to mess up her wig. The next question to come from the cat lady was interesting, Evie honestly never gave it any thought. "I uh...I bumped into someone yesterday by the name of Nathan and...was sorta looking for him but he's probably off with his friends. Not to mention I hardly know him. So I'm mostly trying to keep myself busy.." Evie admitted then looked down to her spear once the cat asked her if anything wrird happened when she stepped on the island. "oh actually...yeah. My spear...got rather heavy all of a sudden. It was as light as paper when I left my house to come here." She explained as she looked around at the costumes. Everyone seemed to rock their costumes even the female that stood next to Evie. "Oh. Um...I'm Evie by the way. Sorry to not introduce myself.." She said with a smile.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: jumpy
Is With :: A kitty cat?
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $968.13
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy
Clothing:: Mysterica from Tales of the Abyss

↷Oo𝒞:: Ari is gonna confuse Evie so much xD

JayyLee10

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna grumbled to herself as she dragged the male behind her, ignoring the vendors attempts at getting the two of them to try out some of the games. Stopping at a stand that had food and drinks, she then stopped, not letting go of Skylar's hand as she looked at the selection in front of her. Luna rolled her eyes before she glanced over at Skylar, huffing a bit as she turned her head away from him, pouting. "It was very rude of you!" She said, stomping her foot just a little. She watched him down a drink before she grabbed a hot apple cider, gently blowing on it before taking a small sip. "Mmm." She then looked at the foods that were laid out and grabbed a pumpkin cupcake with cream cheese frosting. Peeling off the Halloween wrapping on the treat, she then took a bit of the cupcake. It wasn't as delicious as it would have been if she had made it, but it was still pretty good.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, Keys
Dating: N/A
Outfit:(Costume in Picture)

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan watched as the girl took a drink of alcohol and chuckled at her reaction. It's an acquired taste Lexi. He said with a smile. When she recommended that he try food anyways he gulped with nervousness. What if the food stained on the inside of his clothes? If his body did come back he didn't want to walk around with sticky food on his shirt. He grabbed a cracker and placed it in what felt like his mouth. Somehow he was chewing normally and felt the food go down his system and to his stomach. I-I guess this is magic...Sorta... He said, still baffled about what just happened. Ryan grabbed one of the bottles of wine on the table and poured himself a cup, taking a sip. I'm more of a wine drinker though, Beer doesn't really go well with me. He admitted, rubbing the nape of his pumpkin...neck? He held the bottle out and poured another glass before handing it to Lexi. I hope we don't find out that you're a light drinker, Wine has a higher alcohol level after all. He said, placing the cup in her hand gingerly.
███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous
Company: Robin, Jeni
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: (Costume in Picture)

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro was glad that Jeni believed him, although Robin had a valid point in her argument. I don't know what's going on like I said but I think its just part of the party...So let's worry about it later! I mean I can do cool sword tricks with this! He said, juggling the sword between his two hands. He sheathed his sword and smiled. Let's get our party on! He said with a childish grin. His grey eyes moved towards the arch leading into the room and lead the way to the party. By the way Jeni, the reason you're the same is because you're a Disney princess ri- He started before cutting himself off. Crap! How was he going to explain how he knew that. Going to a generic flashback he remembered watching a ton of Disney movies when he had been let go into the real world. A bead of sweat rolled down his brow and he quickly changed the subject. The more he was around Jeni the more he realized how often he had to change the subject, even though it was his own fault. S-s-s-so what do you two wanna d-do? He asked nervously.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: See pic Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980
════════════════════════════════════════════

Lexi looked at Ryan and huffed slightly. "It was disgusting!" She growled softly, pouring the rest of the drink on the grass before tossing the cup into the garbage. She then curiously looked at Ryan, watching as he ate a cracker, a bit of an awestruck look on her face. So he was able to eat. She wondered if she took his jacket off if she would be able to see the food in his stomach or if it would be invisible when he swallowed it. She then shook her head a little, she wouldn't ask him about it, just her own odd thought. "Yeah... Sort of." She said before watching him grab a bottle. Looking at him curiously, she then eyed the cup of wine, sniffing at it before she looked at him and rolled her eyes a little, chuckling softly. She was more weary about it this time and only took a small sip. Hmm, not that bad..

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image

.°*˜˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˜*°.

User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ...¸¸.Oº°°ºO.¸¸...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$991.70 || Cheshire Cat! || What Happened? || Captain's Deck - DJ || Beach-A-Palooza! || Evie || Single

[[[] [[[] [[[] [[[][]]] []]] []]] []]]

Ari smiled at the girl as she told her she should have expected something like that to happen, it was Halloween after all. "Hehe but I'm sorry though.", the girl told her as her tail started to sway around behind her as she talked to the girl. As the girl continued to talk and answer her next question, her head tilted the other side. A guy named Nathan. Too bad, Ari hasn't gotten to know anyone much around town and couldn't help find this guy Nathan for her. "Nathan? Awwh sorry, but I don't know a Nathan. I don't know much people around here..", she said as she gave her a crooked kind of smile, "Maybe he'll turn up later?" The girl then looked around her to see the other guest that had turned up then back at the girl as she mentioned something going on about her spear as it got heavy as she entered. Huh.. Guess Ari wasn't the only one feeling something weird after all. Though she still continued feeling that weird feeling of playing around with people, but tried her best to ignore it. "Wow really? Huh.. I'm glad I wasn't the only one feeling something weird after I got here...", Ari told her as she placed her hand under her chin, "Some reason, I feel like playing around with people, and feel like my ears and tail coming alive..." Ari still had no idea her ears and tail was actually alive as her tail continued to sway around and her ears twitching about, but thinks it's her human ears twitching for some stupid reason. While her little tiny thinking, Ari's eyes turned back to the girl as she introduced herself as Evie. "Hiyo Evie! I'm Ari! Nice to meet you.", as Evie gave her smile, Ari kindly returned a smile back to the girl.

˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙

Out.Of.Character: Haha I know right! xD She's gonna be like what's going on!?!

Okami_Lone_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:50 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

With an excited giggle, she played around with the apparent magic coming out of the tip of her once fake wand. This was just so darn cool! What made it even better? She couldn't hear the voices in her head anymore. Everything was clear and easy to understand. She didn't see any apparitions and couldn't hear them shouting at her, or whispering in her ear. This was the best! With her chin in one hand, her other twirled around her wand, watching as handfuls of candy swirled around in the air to her movements. She's never been able to do this before. This was going to be the best night ever! Even if she didn't win any prizes or anything, at least she knew she would have a good time.

Her attention was grabbed by the sound of something crashing to the ground. Stopping what she was doing, the candy dropping to the ground, she looked over her shoulder to see someone in a mask. She couldn't quite make out who they were because of it. Tucking the wand between her chest, she got up slowly and took a few steps towards them. They almost seemed to freeze when she noticed them. Was it someone she knew? But she hadn't really met anyone else other than Gabriel. There were those three girls, but she hadn't seen any of them in a while. Bending down, she folded her arms across her knees as she looked down at them, "Are you alright?" she asked as her head tilted to the side. Her large hat tilted with her, but didn't fall off. Purple bangs fell into her green eyes as she looked at them with concern, until the stench of booze hit her nose. Snorting and making a face of disgust, she straightened herself a little. Geeze! It was like they were soaking in liquor! Wait a minute-"Gabe, is that you?" she questioned with a look of suspicion.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

((OOC; You didn't quote me fool!))
xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:07 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

¤Profile¤ ¤Single¤ ¤$1000¤ ¤Strange¤

At first Gabe could feel relieved that Celly hadn't recognized him yet but when he noticed the disgusted look on her face. Well everything came crashing down when she said his name. He let out a small sigh of incompetence due to being unsuccessful of hiding or masking his smell. He leaned up to his knees, climbing all the way till he rose to his feet. The jester hat, he had on remained stuck on him. Even the costume just the same did not become damaged, or torn due to this strange spell that fell over this place.

He brushed himself off, wobbling a little bit. "Great..." Mumbling under his tone of voice. He stared at her with a groaning sound. Before she could think to say anything, he raised his finger up. "Before you think to say anything, I'm going to guess you'll say this." Placing his hand to his throat to let a cough escape, he repositioned his finger to pointing at her once more. "Gabe you're drunk as per usual." Pointing back to himself he continued. "But I don't give a s**t." Once more pointing at her. "Get out of my life!" He kept on doing this same little reenactment till he finally came to a stop, not even reacting to the fact he imitated her voice with pure perfection. He knew now of his little powers that had been gained but the reaction to them simply faded away. In a way he got use to it. Turning around, he started to walk away from her, caring little how abrupt and rude that was.

...my sorrows away •

OOC:
Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:34 am
User Image

Skylar Raegon

▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar couldn't react much to the response she gave to him. When her feet had been set down in a stomping fashion, he couldn't help but smile. The innocent look he gave to her seemed a little cute but at the same time arrogant. He couldn't do much of how he was acting around her. His personality had been altered to be a bit more suited to a pirate tone. If this was other Skylar well... that would be incredibly wrong. "Aw... I'm sorry, would you like me to kiss you better?" He took a glance at the food she eyed, smirking to her excitement. He without regarding anything, poured himself another pint of scotch, downing it ever so quickly. The alcohol in the drink had no effect on him. It would seem his tolerance for alcohol consumption simply just went through and out the other end with no reaction. He took another glance at Luna, leaning down to her level, nibbling on the cupcake she ate from the other side. He wasn't being much of a slob to her right now, he wanted to just see her reaction if the two had eat their way to each others lips. How interesting that would be?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:54 am
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna glanced over at the male, blushing a bit before she huffed softly and looked away from him, still pretending to be mad with him. She wasn't actually mad though, she just wanted him to think he was, though, she wasn't doing a very convincing job at it. The girl then took another bite of the cupcake before she looked at Skylar and tilted her head to the side a little bit as he nibbled at the cupcake. Well, the pretending to be angry was over. "Hey!" She giggled, smiling at him despite the fact she was trying to look pouty. Though, she was curious to see what would happen if the two of them continued to eat the cupcake together. Her crystal blue eyes stared into his and she gave him a playful smirk, bringing her mouth towards the cupcake and tempting him to do the same.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas