Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:32 pm
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Adventurous | I'm speaking to Noone yet | Where am I? Beach-A-Palooza | What am I wearing? Winter bandit

"WATCH OUT!" the woman cried, moments before the crash that nearly knocked both the drivers off their carts. "Idiot! I almost spilled my drink!" she'd scold the little boy who just bumped into her bumper car, right before being told off for bringing a drink to the ride. Did the woman care? Absolutely not. sitting awkwardly with her knees sticking out of the little cart, the woman kept her shades on which made her look madder than she was. She did however, take another sip from the straw and collected a few of those squishy tapioca pearls to try and spit them on the supervisors once she gained momentum and zoomed passed them in her cart. Did one ever imagine that fooling around at the fair would be much more exciting than intoxicating herself? Gosh, she was already planning on spending more weekends here than black out drunk at a random party.

How did Akane even end up here? Well, after that oh so pleasant evening with Freya, letting off some steam, she found herself less interested in her usual vices. Maybe it was the physical aspect of the whole ordeal, the rush of adrenaline that some of her vices couldn't offer hence the hunt for something new. So, this morning when she layered herself more than an onion to combat the cold and headed out to find something to do, she was comically met with a flyer for the fair against her face and before she'd even know it, she had a wristband to try out every ride she possibly could. Though, she was having a little more fun in the bumper cars than she would like to admit.

Eventually, she was kicked out so she could be a menace elsewhere. "Boo, you're just mad I was having fun!" she'd call out to the person in charge and huffed, slipping her hands into her pockets after dropping the empty drink cup into the bin. She decided to go find herself a snack before she'd choose her next ride or a shooting game seemed like fun too! Thinking to herself, she stood by the footstall and picked at the massive fluff of cotton candy she got, trying to decide between the shooting game or the rollercoaster.

Out.Of.Chips.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Damen looked around as he walked over the fair area. It had taken a while but he was finally here. The demon had been curious about this place. He heard stories about it and how much fun the place was, but had yet to see for himself. Until today. It looked promising from the start. He went to a few of the attractions but not all, it wasn’t the same doing stuff like this without Mark and he noticed that badly. With a slight sigh he looked around at the fairgrounds. There was a lot going on and plenty of people, not just from Soleil either, but it felt rather empty. Deciding he would rest a bit from walking around, the man walked to one of the many seating areas with food and drink and he ordered some fries and some tea.

When his order was brought he thanked the server and ate some slowly as his tea cooled down. It was at that point he suddenly heard yelling coming from the area and he glanced over to see what was going on, not far from where he was seated. A woman seemed to get kicked out of the bumper cars for some reason. He hadn’t been here to see the rest. Intrigued, he watched as she went to order something too, though she went for candy it seemed. Her energy felt familiar to Damen. It took the shadow demon a while to realize it was because she was of a demonic nature as well, like he was. He rarely used his demon skills so they weren’t the most powerful, only his sword of shadows in an attempt to control it better. "Why did they throw you out of the bumper cars?" The young man decided to just ask. No harm in talking.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Beach-A-Palooza] xxx

[With : A new face] xxx

[Thinking : Words Words] xxx

OOC: Sorry it is few! It will get better xxx

"Damen Speaking"
Quotes: xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:07 pm
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Adventurous | I'm speaking to A pretty stranger | Where am I? Beach-A-Palooza | What am I wearing? Winter bandit

Akane felt the hair on the back of her neck rise as she felt someone approaching her. She didn't feel any negativity as such from the individual, but she could tell that they weren't human. Those were her spidey-senses as she'd recall calling them one time during a drunken spur and what she liked to believe, her spidey senses were always right. While she wasn't completely guarded when he'd approach her, makes sense since she wouldn't turn down a chat with a man with a pretty face, she always attempted to keep herself rather alert and ready in case things went south- even if she was at fault.

"Why?" she asked in slight disbelief, not embarrassed that he saw that but clearly re-living that moment as she shook her head a little and groaned, "They were jealous that I was having quite the time of my life, crashing into things without having to do a hit and run." she'd say, lookin around before she'd nudge his shoulder to say, "It's not that I do a hit and run often, I'm obviously a better driver than that. It's just, the thrill of nearly crashing into something and speeding." she'd say in pure excitement, straightening up almost instantly as she'd say, "But they also said I wasn't allowed to bring a drink. It was a taro milk tea boba that I got from here, so I didn't see the problem. Besides, I didn't even spill." she'd add, slowly reverting back to complaining.

Taking a small chunk of her candy, she'd look over and offer it to the man. "Did you want to do something about it, you know, justice for the crazy sort of thing? Because, you seem very knightly - you know, the hair, the pretty face and all." she'd say with a little smirk and shrug. "Sorry, I have no filters. I'm Akane by the way." she'd add, trying not to scare away one of the only decent interactions she was having.

Out.Of.Chips.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Damen nodded calmly when she looked at him. After all, it wasn’t his intention to spook her or scare her off. He was just mildly curious how anyone could be making it so bad they got kicked out of something like bumper cars. It was a rowdy attraction of its own already. Even so she still seemed a little uneasy with his approach at first. Before he could apologize however, she answered his question and he glanced at the bumper cars then back at her. That didn’t sound like something that was grounds for sending them away. It sounded just as what the attraction was built for. A gentle smile played over his features when she nudged him and he chuckled lightly when she proclaimed she was a better driver than that. She seemed pretty excited as she spoke about it. But then the full story came out and Damen had to admit he could see some of the reason why she was sent out of the attraction.

"Well, that rule is there to stop kids from short circuiting the cars. And if they don’t stop you from doing it, as an adult, they must fear the children will refuse to listen as well." he would reason about it, though his voice never lost its calm and gentle tone. "If it would break though, I could help them fix it, I would just need the tools." He looked surprised when she offered him some of her candy though he soon smiled again and accepted the piece of candy gracefully. "Thank you Miss." His voice was polite and respectful as he spoke and he would eat his offered piece as he listened to her suggestion before he chuckled.

"I’m afraid I don’t hold any sort of influence here as to how they execute their duties." he replied with a slight glint in his eyes of amusement. It had been a while since he laughed like this, it felt good. "What I can do…" His voice trailed off as he looked back at the place he had just eaten and drank some. "...Is offering you a nice meal and some delicious drinks, in an attempt to lighten the blow of your fun being cut short. My treat." Damen gestured at the restaurant nearby and smiled softly.

He could eat something more and it would be nice to share a meal with company again, he hadn’t since he shared a meal with John. It would be a nice change from eating alone. When she introduced herself he nodded. "My name is Damen. Damen Daniels. Nice to meet you, Miss Akane." he replied and gave them a small respectful bow. It was quite customary where he was from at any rate. And he had never stopped using the customs. Though he had tried once and it had felt absolutely alien.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Beach-A-Palooza] xxx

[With : Akane] xxx

[Thinking : Words Words] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Damen Speaking"
Quotes: xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh