Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:48 pm
The youth is wasted on the young! Lambsare now on the run searching for m e a n i n g
xxxxxYesturday I saw a lion kissed a dear Colorful how the world really is and now
                  xxxxxPursuit of godxxxxxPursuit of vindicationxxxxxI fight the twisted worldxxxxxAlive to tell another storyxxxxxBehold a beginning adventure!xxxxxImaginative stars shiningxxxxxupon us to prove the world something
xxxxxxxxIxd i s c o v e r e d x t h a t x m y x c a s t l e s x s t a n d . . .
xxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Koinaka: Koinaka Dennis i

xxxxxxxxxxxUpon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand.

▶ ▶Ronin Song

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
( ♑►where: Amusement Park ) // ( ♑►with: Nico & Desi ) // ( ♑►thoughts: Oh s**t!/color])
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once the conductor gave the thumbs up to go, the locks underneath the car was released as it launched itself forward up the tracks. "Sheesh!" The boxer burst out with chills running down his back. With the car slowly reaching to the peak of the hill, his eyes bulged in fear of how high they were above the ground, his hands gripping tightly to the steel bar handles. It was only a matter seconds til the drop, but his heart was already pumping fast from the adrenaline just from going up the hill. It felt like forever and that was the scary part about it even though roller coaster rides usually ends in about a couple seconds. All the way on the top, Ronin could see the blue ocean surrounding this little island. He got a quick glimpse of it. On the countdown: one...two....three....ZOOM! The car immediately plummet itself down at great velocity. "Aaaaaay!" Ronin exclaimed with both hands reaching up towards the sky. The car when up a couple smaller hills and back down eventually reaching to the giant loop; the checkpoint of the ride. Going in a spiral at such speed made his neck throw back against his seat cushion. Whatever expression Ronin had on his face when the bright light flickered for a face picture after that loop, he did his best to not look scared.

The thrilling ride came to an end as the car arrived back at the station. "Wooo! One more time, one more time!" The boxer cheered repetitively out loud for the conductor to hear. The other passengers behind was influenced to also do the same after hearing Ronin's passion. Although it was selfish, the conductor laughed at the scene, but sadly shook his head in denial. Well, there were other people who were waiting in line to ride so its fine. At least the boxer tried, heh. Everything seemed well when Ronin turned back only to spot Desi hyperventilating badly along with some coughs.

Hastily, the worried man unbuckled himself and got out from the car before following Nico to the seating area close by. He sat beside Nico and watched the mother do her thing. All Ronin could do was watch and pray. Some of the ride attendants approached the trio for aid and others nearby would stop and stare in shock. Ronin made sure he had his phone on hand in case he had to dial up for the ambulance. Fortunately, after taking a couple puffs from the inhaler, the little boy seem to be breathing normally now. Ronin didn't know the boy had asthma. Man, if he knew, Ronin wouldn't have force the kid. At this point, the man was basically blaming himself. Placing his hands on each side of his temples, he faced the mother and son, "Is he gonna be okay? Should we take him home?" Pulling his hands away from his head, he gently ruffled Desi's black hair before he asked with a low tone, "You alright there, buddy? Let's get you home, yeah? You''re brave kid for going on this ride."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            ( Worried) // ( Windy Swag ) // ( 23 ) // (Boxer )

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

With the episode done and passed, Nico sorta felt a bit more relieved. She was still definitely ******** tense, but at least now she didn't have to worry about taking Desi to the ER. With him somewhat back to a normal breathing state, it was definitely time to go home. Although, Desi did start tearing up a bit because of it. " I-I'm sorry if I ruined our day... It was supposed to be fun. I'm sorry, mommy... Sorry, Ronin... " The watery eyed child said sniffling. He always felt a bit guilty for having his episodes sometimes, even if his mother reassured him that he wasn't an issue or a burden. " Oh, baby. No, no no. Don't cry! Mommy had plenty of fun today! I'm sure Ronin did, too. " Nico replied in a soft voice as she lifted her baby boy in her arms to console him. As she held him close, she gently ran a hand through is raven locks. Man, she really felt like she didn't deserve such a sweet, sweet boy. She honestly hoped he never changed as he grew older.

" Mama had a blast today! I especially had fun getting that dragon for you. So don't worry your pretty little head about it, okay? Tell ya what. We'll get a big ol' funnel cake with extra chocolate sauce and share it on the ferry ride back home. Sound good? " Her ocean blue eyes locked into his as he gave her a little nod before tucking his head right into the crook of her neck. Yep, definitely a mama's boy. Well... it wasn't like he had any other option anyways. That little nod put a soft smile on her face. She knew what would make him feel better. Over the course of a few minutes, Nico got her baby that chocolate covered funnel cake before the trio boarded the ferry exiting Mykronos island. Desi managed to eat a little bit of the cake before he eventually fell asleep. Of course, Nico cradled her kid. He had a long day and she knew how exhausted he usually was after an episode. She wanted to make sure he was comfortable the whole time.

As the ferry ride continued, Nico let out a soft sigh before leaning on Ronin a bit more and looked up at him. " I know today probably wasn't the most fun we've had, but I appreciate you. " The woman said as a free hand reached over to hold the Boxer's hand, intertwining their fingers naturally. His company and presence was always welcomed and she was very grateful for him. She didn't know if he realized it or not, but she had a lot of joy and comfort while being around him.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Still stressed || Tiredxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:26 pm
User Image
User Image
                                          ✂✂✂

The orange globe still sat upon the blue sky above when the trio were leaving the island by the ferry. The ride was pleasant enough that Ronin hardly notice the ship swaying back and forth due to the ocean's waves. Idle, Ronin sat there drowned by flashbacks of the good days. Emerald eyes traveled its view from his shoes to the sky. He was only shaken back until he felt a sudden pressure laid against shoulder. Whoa, Nico was close, close enough that get a quick sniff. She had a nice smell it made his nose wiggle a bit for more. After listening to Nico's regards for him, Ronin felt heat burning up on cheeks as if he got sun burnt. His blush deepened a rosy red when their hands intertwined naturally. He didn't realize how small Nico's hands were. It was cute.

Slowly lifting Nico's hand toward his face, Ronin gave it a warm embrace with his lips before gazing into her ocean blues, "No, I had fun with you today. I had fun with you and Desi, today. It was unfortunate about earlier, but I'm always down to create more memories with you together." His heart skip a beat at that statement. The boxer would then peer over to see Desi, but he noticed the little boy was asleep. The kid had a long day after going on his first roller coaster. Desi took it like a champ though. Witnessing Desi smiling in his sleep was quite contagious, it made the boxer slightly grin.

Eventually, the ferry arrive to its destination. Ronin carried the exhausted kid on his back while a free hand held onto Nico's petite hand as he guided them n line to exit the ship. One by one, the trio finally got out as they made their way to the paid parking lot. Thank god Ronin parked his Tesla on the first floor so they can leave quicker..Once they got to the car, with press of a button, the door opened wide for them to enter in. Ronin gently laid the boy in the backseat. He then buckled him up and placed a little pillow under his head for comfort. "We be home soon, kiddo." He murmured quietly to sleeping Desi.

"Wanna head to my place to rest, or yours?" The boxer asked while driving away from, the parking structure.

---EXITS---

"Whatever splits it up so there's more for them and there's less for me. They don't know they gotta be faster than me to get to me, no one's done it successfully." User Image
            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            ❀► [with : Nico & Desi ]❀► [where : Parking structure ] ❀► [mood : Chill ] ❀►Windy Swag ❀► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .

It felt like a relief when Ronin reassured her that he also had a fun time today, despite them having to leave a bit earlier. Her grasp around the boxer's large hand tightened ever so slightly as he lifted her hand and pressed it against his warm lips. The soft and affectionate gesture made her cheeks flare up a deep rosy pink while butterflies fluttered around in her stomach. Man, how the hell did she end up so lucky? Life for her was really starting to look brighter by the day. Nico guessed she could thank Ronin for that. The dancer genuinely felt so glad to have crossed paths with him. Sure, life with just her and her child was already fun and dandy, but to have extra people in their lives made it much more sweeter than she could have imagined. She hoped things stayed like this for them.

As the ferry finally docked, the trio made their way over to the Tesla to head home. As Desi was gently strapped into the backseat, the child gave a little bit of a light grumble and pulled his stuffed dragon into his arms to cuddle. Boy, was he just out of it. Looking back at her kid, Nico snickered a bit before turning her gaze back onto Ronin. " Probably my place. Babyface would probably feel a little bit better being tucked into his bed. Thanks for driving us. " Nico responded and planted a kiss on the man's cheek before buckling herself in.

-- Exit --

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Still stressed || Tiredxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:18 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ① σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:38 pm
User Image
User Image

It had been a while since he actually went out somewhere. Not that Ayluin minded the change of pace. He was getting really used to having Erik around and cared for him more and more. However considering how long they had been at home and limited to the city itself, the moonelf found it was time for a change. And what better outing than visiting an amusement park?! Ayluin had to admit he had no clue what it would entail. Where he came from there were events, but nothing called an amusement park. And who better to discover it with than Erik? And of course Kro, if they wanted to join. He read about it and it sounded like fun. They had left early that day to catch the ferry to Mykronos Island. For Ayluin it hadn’t really been a problem, he felt about as excited as a child to go to this place, though he did a good job at staying calm on the outside. He wasn’t really sure how Erik would react if he were to jump up and down in excitement. Still when he saw the ferris wheel out above the trees once they got close enough he couldn’t help but nearly run to the outer part of the ferry and he leaned on the rail to look at it as early as he could. This entire place sounded full of fun and excitement and perhaps it would do Erik good as well after his recuperation. The elf couldn’t entirely deny that was one of the core reasons he had decided to ask Erik about this. He really hoped it would help them have some fun while being out and about. It was still rather cool weather, on the ferry more so, but Ayluin managed to cope with it. He wouldn’t let it stop them. "Look at that, it looks amazing, I can’t wait to see what this place is all about!" the moonelf said and looked at Erik with a smile.

"The information speaks of games and rides and treats." he added as he unfolded the brochure he had taken from the website, he had finally learned how to use the pc properly!, and looked at it once more. It all sounded very promising. Ayluin’s gaze rested on the roller coasters once more, it wasn’t really something that sounded familiar, but then this entire place was new to him. "I wonder what those roller coaster things are. They look like one big adventure." he said before he folded it all up again and turned back to Erik. He hoped that his friend would enjoy himself too. Sometimes it was really difficult to see whether they were enjoying what they were doing or not. Sometimes it made Ayluin a little uncertain about a lot of things between them. But that didn’t stop him from trying and enjoying their company, no matter what. It didn’t take much longer for the ferry to arrive at the beach of Mykronos island and Ayluin walked to the exit of the ferry. It was tempting to just jump over the rail where he had stood, but that was just not how he was raised and old habits die hard. Once he stood on the beach he waited for the other and then walked ahead to the entrance. He was going to pay for the entrance and such after all. Ayluin looked at the entrance information before he settled on getting them both wristbands, as they would allow them to go into any ride they wanted, or that was what Ayluin understood. The games and drinks etc they could arrange when inside. Ayluin was handed the wristbands and he gave one to Erik before putting his own on and looked at the information he was handed by the cashier. They all sounded interesting.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Playlist : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Beach A-Palooza] xxx

[With : Erik (and Kro?)] xxx

[Thinking : This is amazing] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:42 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①①
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:03 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞ It appeared he had lost that competition thus Billy was now carrying his beloved Saorise on his back. None other to the amusement park he was back to his normal self. The nightmare was becoming nothing but a memory his mellow smile was on in full. A piggy back ride from this height it was no doubt she could see pretty far and wide. Billy was making a workout out of this whole thing sometimes he would jog. Right now he walked keeping a great pace, and when the amusement park came into view his smile grew." You ready for some fun hun?" he asked her looking up at her before looking straight ahead. He felt like he was in the army hiking with bag on his back, but the bag is a squishy/soft/cute woman. He would carry her all the way inside despite the looks he was he smiled through it all. Setting her down once he found a nice spot where they could talk one on one. Billy this day wore a deep green hoody and a some black shorts. Complete with green and black Nike shoes yeah he was matching. No to mention was rather cleaned up for this day smelling very nice and looking smooth.

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Relationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Happy with a mix of excitement and Mellow.

Thoughts:''Huh this will be worth it "

Company: Saorise

Wallet:700$ Bank: 2,000,000 $

Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:06 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
My Deets I am a: Dullahan My Voice My Pad: 1413 Doux District My Job: Waitress at Captain's Deck
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Oh yes, she could definitely see far and wide, especially as her vision was much better than a normal person’s. Hell, she thought she might be able to see her house from here… ”I’m always ready for fun! What d’ye want to do first when we’re in?” She was agreeable with most anything, though that said she couldn’t do rollercoasters or anything else that put a lot of G's on the body. But she had never been able to do them so it wasn’t like she knew what she was missing out on. Batty was aware of this as well, she had warned him about her “weak neck” before after all. He had definitely dressed up more than she had, but it was fine because she still looked cute and that was all she was going for. She too noticed all of the awkward stares as she rode about on his back, but she knew they were just jealous: who wouldn’t love riding on such a high perch? Especially one that wasn’t going to accidentally drop you most likely. Though eventually he did set her down, which was fine, she didn’t want him to tire out so early in the day. ”I wouldn’t mind going on a ride first, really get the adrenaline pumping.” Well, maybe not so much adrenaline, but serotonin would work wonderfully as well.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: Batty I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: 8 weeks / 57 days Wearing: Spring Daisy My Demeanor: Excited Out Of Chocolate: Sorry it’s short.
`´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:26 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①③
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Exequtie

Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 5:48 pm
                  User Image
                  COME; WAKE ME UP˟ BEFORE I DIE :& I NEVER◞ GET* TO LIVE !██ tab ██
                                        ━❛i want a house⋮▀ tab ━❛on the hill⋮▀ tab ━❛by the ocean⋮▀
                            let the tide wash away 。all my CRITICAL MISTAKES ❛)
                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ LET ME REWIND ▀▀ *WE FILL OUR MINDS WITH SMOKE

User Image
                    • Vance had made an effort to text Stryker the previous night, inquiring about their plans to explore Mykronos Island and offering to start their exploration with the fabled amusement park. In reality it had been years since he had been to one and he desperately wanted to revisit one. Since arriving in Soleil it was safe to say that he had begun to change from the wilted and depraved being he used to be into a more fulfilled and determined individual.

After Stryker had reconfirmed her interest in joining him, Vance had spent the whole night planning their trip but found that there wasn't much information on the amusement park and so he decided it would just have to be a surprise. Something that he wasn't too happy about, but if it meant spending time with Stryker he would gladly jump blindly into any situation without proper research.

That morning Vance woke up early to purchase a flower from a shop to show his appreciation for Stryker. Thanks to Za'saad's advice, Vance had looked into the meaning of some flowers and found the perfect one to offer to Stryker. Hopefully she wouldn't be creeped out by his gesture, and honestly the thought of her rejecting his gift made Vance's arms numb. After all his research he had decided on getting Stryker a single purple iris, because it seemed as though the flowers represented appreciation for a friendship as well as wisdom and is meant to offer up the giver's compliments. He didn't want to give her a bouquet in case they got ruined on the various amusement park rides.

Safely placing the flower inside of his trendy denim jacket (a fashion statement tip he had learned online a few days ago), Vance took off towards the ferry where he met up with Stryker.

The ride from the mainland to Mykronos was relaxing and once they reached their dock, Vance and Stryker stepped off the boat and onto the boardwalk that led to the entrance of the amusement park. Vance stopped as they reached the entrance, pulling Stryker off to the side of the line. "Here. I wanted to give you this to show you my appreciation for you and your willingness to check out this amusement park with me. Without your input I would never have thought to physically come to the island for research, so, thank you, Stryker." He sheepishly uttered the words, pulling the purple iris out of his jacket with his left hand and offering it to Stryker. He briefly made eye contact with her before averting his gaze to his feet, a warm feeling spreading up the back of his neck and ears.

"I read online that a purple iris symbolizes appreciation for one's friendship and that it's a compliment. S-so..." Stuttering wasn't usual for Vance, and hopefully Stryker wouldn't tease him about it, "I was thinking, if you like it... I could put it in your hair, th-that way it doesn't get in the way or get crushed in your pocket or... Or..." He was fumbling. Why was giving a friend a gift so hard?

•  ▾ beach-a-palooza tab tab  stryker
                            【 nervous tab tab 【 'she can throw the flower away if she doesn't like it'
                            【 single tab tab 【 $1,075

{ooc: OH VANCE U SILLY BOY}

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 6:21 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ The text from Vance had taken Stryker by surprise, especially with him asking her to go out to start their research at the amusement park on the island. She had eagerly agreed to going with him, and luckily with messaging, it was easy to hide her overzealous agreement. Though it wasn't put straight out as a 'date' and more under the guise of research, Stryker's heart still pounded in her chest at the thought of spending the day with Vance. She had spent hours afterwards searching and throwing her meager amount of clothes around, trying to pick out the best outfit. Something that wasn't unconventional, but still flattering to her form. It hadn't been easy, at all. Barely able to calm herself enough to get into bed, she had forced herself so she wouldn't look totally worn out for their excursion.
Waking up with the rising sun, Stryker had showered and spent far more time preening and prepping herself, for some reason overly concerned about what he would think. Feeling stupid, she blushed as she sat on her bed and took the time to brush out her hair. It was usually tied up or braided, so she rarely actually brushed it. When the long white locks were combed through, she braided it again into one single long braid that fell down her back and ended just under her butt. Dressing herself, she slid on a green tank top with a black, tight fitting zip hoodie over it. She had decided on a regular pair of jeans and a light weight running shoe, comfortable and conventional. Putting some money into her bag along with her phone, a notepad and pen, she finally figured she had taken enough time in the morning and headed towards the ferry. The anticipation of meeting Vance making her strides a little longer and her heart pound. It was honestly like butterflies in her body. Oh jeez, hopefully she didn't make a total fool of herself today.
Meeting up and taking the nice ride over, she had worried about being on the water. Not having any memories of being on water, she knew many people suffered the sickness from traveling over water, but her body seemed to enjoy it. Thank goodness, that was an embarrassment she was happy to live without. Upon leaving the ferry, Stryker finally breathed in deeply, her eyes looking up at Vance as he pulled her off to the side, the question of what he was doing was on the tip of her tongue, but she stayed silent as she listened to him. As she listened to him, a small smile started on her lips before easily taking over into a large smile of joy, her fangs and everything showing. When she watched the purple iris emerge from his denim jacket, an appropriately sharp look for Vance, she had noted mentally, her face lit up and her hands came up to cover her mouth. A deep blush covered her cheeks. Yes, the flower symbolized friendship, which seemed to be a bit shy from what she wanted, but this was a step she was more than willing to take with him. "Oh Vance, it's beautiful!" Watching him even as he avoided eye contact with her, her yellow eyes nearly teared up as she thought about the kindness of the gift he had given her. She had never received a flower from anyone before, at least, as far as she can remember.
The stutter as he continued to explain the symbol of the flower made her want to reach out and pat the top of his head. Without even realizing her thoughts were turning into actions, Stryker realized her too late that her hand had reached up and gently touched the top of his head in a tender patting motion. With his offer to put the flower in her hair for her, the blush on her pale skin darkened at the intimate idea of him being that close to her, but she smiled still. "If you wouldn't mind, please. I'd like to wear it in my hair to show it off." He seemed to be as awkward as she is if she had given someone she was fond of a gift, even if the gift was just an appreciation for a friend. The thought stung a little. Though she'd like for the feelings to be mutual, because she didn't think she could deny her attraction to him anymore, not even to herself, she was more than willing to wait for and with him until he was ready or developed feelings towards her. If not, then she'd squash them and settle for continuing to be his friend. Regardless of all that, even her fox seemed to be in approval of him as it seemed to breath a sigh of relief at his proximity. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Nervous ] [☀: Location][ Beach-a-palooza ][☁: I'm With][ Vance ][☄: Thoughts][ He's so thoughtful ][O.O.C.][ ]

Exequtie

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash