Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:34 pm
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Beach near Palooza
With: Patrick

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: His Katana
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
User Image

After he had gotten home Saeki had gone into the shower to wash off the sand from the night outside. While enjoying the warm water as he cleaned himself, the young man couldn't help but think of the outing. It had been his first and he had enjoyed it. He would definitely do it again when the chance arises. Better so he would spend more time with Patrick again the next day. As soon as Saeki's thoughts went to Patrick himself though, the young man blushed deeply. It really didn't make it very easy. How did one go about admitting something like this? Did they at all? He had tried at the camping site but chickened out at the last moment. It was embarrassing. His day after that he filled with catching up on his martial training before he had gone to bed early to rise with the sun.

First thing he did was shower again as he did every day to start his routine and he ate a light breakfast before leaving his house once more to get to the island. He had done research before he went to sleep so he had gotten dressed in his only real non-Japanese outfit. They were jeans since he expected the jungle to be more rugged than the forest, a white shirt and denim sleeveless jacket so he wouldn't be completely packed up with the heat. On his feet he was wearing hiking shoes, or that was how they had been advertised, and a backpack with some food and water.

When he got to the appointed beach he saw Patrick waiting already and he could feel his face warm up as his heart skipped a beat. Though he forced himself to calm down before he made it to him. It was one of the advantages of his life long training. "Good morning Patrick, good to see you again. I hope I didn't have you wait for to long." he said as he approached and noticed that the other's bag was even bigger so.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $1500

SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:47 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was brimming with joy when he heard Seaki's voice then looked at him. "Good morning to you too, Saeki. You looked very dressed for this excursion" he said and added 'good' to the greeting for the first time. He shakes his head, "I just arrived a couple of moments ago" he said long enough to do simple stretches. "There is something I would like to ask before we head on in" he said being a little serious now. Turns towards the outskirts, "Do you know the significance this jungle has on this island?" he asked him. Takes a few steps towards the jungle, "If he does know what he thinks of this hiking trip. Even though it's not the intention of coming here, he does have the right to know that much about this place" he pondered and convinced himself he was doing the right thing. "I've looked into about the amusement parks...well more like a website to locate the closest one was suggested, and it's forty dollars per adult for the admission, but it's thirty-five if paid online" he said talking about the amusement park he plans to take Saeki to. [exit to jungle]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach-a-palooza.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calming down.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his friend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:29 pm
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Beach to Jungle
With: Patrick

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled happily when Patrick turned to him and actually said good morning instead of morning. This day must have started incredibly for them as well! It was good to see the other was glad to see him again too and Saeki was relieved to hear he hadn't made them wait for long. "It's an outfit I added to try out besides the fashions I am known and familiar with." the young man said as he glanced at his outfit and smiled. "I'm glad it fits." he admitted. Saeki blinked a bit at the sudden seriousness but walked till next to Patrick and looked at them as they moved further a bit. "Hmm, I only know it has a connection to an old myth or legend of Soleil. But I have no idea how or why." he admitted a little confused about it all.

It sounded like the jungle had some significance that he didn't know about. Or at least that was the feeling he got from Patrick's sudden seriousness. They also spoke about the amusement park. It was a high price for entry, but Saeki himself wasn't worried about money so he nodded and smiled. "So I owe you at least $17.50 then." he said in confirmation. It sounded interesting and fun. It was different from where he came from of course. But that only made it even more exciting for the young man. But first, the jungle. Also something he looked forward to. He knew there would be a lot of nature and animals he never saw before and he was eager to get to know about them too. Most of all, side by side with Patrick at that. This would be another great day, he was certain.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $1500

SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:08 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:22 am
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The mother and son duo ended up staying the night at Ronin's place after a good dinner and night of fun. For a majority of the night, they were cuddled up together on the boxer's bed in peace. At least until night soon turned into dawn. The closer it got to Nico's birthday, the more her night terrors really began to show out. For a while, she thought she was in the clear since she had been sleeping pretty peacefully the last few days, however, she guessed that still didn't stop her brain from putting her whole psyche into a whirlpool of trauma again. Her dreams during her night terrors were always just amped up flashbacks from childhood. Most of them were about her father, but this time it was about her mother. The young Nico in her dreams simply stared at her mother's body laying on the ground, just ice cold to the touch. The same panic she felt that night she had discovered her began to drown her again in such a more intense state. So intense, in fact that it actually started up a real panic attack in her sleep.

She felt like she couldn't breathe, thus causing her to gasp for a single drop of air. One of her hands clenched onto her chest as she began to tremble and cry for her mom to wake up. It wasn't until Desi actually woke up and began shaking her physically that she got spooked awake. Icy eyes darted around the room until they locked onto her child's worried face. The seven year old quickly gave her a hug to comfort her before running out the room to get Ronin. He let him know what went down and even proposed the plan of going to Beach-A-Palooza to try to cheer her up. The three had a quick little breakfast before Nico and Desi ended up going home to shower and change into different clothes for the day. The whole trip until they all got to the amusement park, Nico was pretty quiet.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Bothered || Excitedxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:16 pm
The youth is wasted on the young! Lambsare now on the run searching for m e a n i n g
xxxxxYesturday I saw a lion kissed a dear Colorful how the world really is and now
                  xxxxxPursuit of godxxxxxPursuit of vindicationxxxxxI fight the twisted worldxxxxxAlive to tell another storyxxxxxBehold a beginning adventure!xxxxxImaginative stars shiningxxxxxupon us to prove the world something
xxxxxxxxIxd i s c o v e r e d x t h a t x m y x c a s t l e s x s t a n d . . .
xxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Koinaka: Koinaka Dennis i

xxxxxxxxxxxUpon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand.

▶ ▶Ronin Song

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
( ♑►where: Amusement Park ) // ( ♑►with: Nico & Desi ) // ( ♑►thoughts: Lets get some action on)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was early in the morning just barely hitting eight. The sun was rising and the rooster's crows came out too late. As fresh chilled air moved the grey clouds away, streaks of golden brilliance pierced through the glass window as if it was a sign fate. Emerald eyes flutter open to the light; it was bright. The dead man stretched out his arms towards the sky while yawning what appeared to be a restless sigh. Hearing quick footsteps approaching to his direction, Ronin turned his gaze and waved to Desi as the kid informed him of the plans for today. "Sounds like fun..." He replied with a tired tone while brushing his bangs to the side. The man had terrible bed hair. Speaking about the amusement park though, Ronin hardly goes to Beach-A-Palooza since it was quite a trip to get there. It was located on an island so the trio had to take a ferry which of course had a fee. Don't worry though, Ronin would pay for all the bills.

Fast forwarding a couple hours later, the trio were inside the lively festival on the islands of Mykronos. With a hand intertwined with Nico's petite one, the muscular man guided the group through the crowd with ease. From stall to stall, all Ronin could think about is why Nico was so reserve and quiet today, especially during their trip to the festival. It bothered him and it made him wonder if he did anything wrong to her last night. Despite his expression remaining unwavering, however, Ronin was a bit concern of his babe's behavior. Witnessing her like this was oddly strange; it was a first for him. Maybe she was stressed about work or maybe there's some drama between her friends? Taking a couple glimpse over to her ocean blue hues, all he could see was blue dwelling inside. it's true, Ronin could read her like a open book. Her mind was clear as the sky.

Ronin led the group to a stall that sold smoothies for two dollars each. Some sugar could brighten the mood a bit. "It's on me today, okay?" He informed the duo as he gave them a thumbs up. Turning his attention back to the cashier, Ronin looked up at the menu displayed above. Oooh~ There was so many types of fruity flavors. Plus, the sign said it was all organic! Does it really make a difference though, heh? Scratching his chin, Ronin then proceed to order, "May I have one strawberry and banana smoothie, one kiwi and mango smoothie, and for the last one can I have a carrot and apple smoothie." The kind female cashier smiled and nodded while jotting down his order before requesting six dollars from Ronin. Reaching for his Goyard wallet Ronin pulled out a ten dollar bill and handed it to her, "You can keep the change. Have a good one." He gave a toothy grin before slowly walking away. The female worker blushed in response and replied back, "Thank you so much sir! You have a good day too~"

The boxer held the three drinks steadily as he returned to the spot where Desi and Nico were waiting at. He first handed the strawberry and bannana smoothie to Desi, knowing that little devil as a sweet tooth. As for Nico, he handed her a kiwi and mango smoothie. Lastly for himself, he got the carrot and apple smoothie which he loves so much. Best combo ever! After licking the bottom of his lips, Ronin went ahead and took a big sip from his drink. The earthy yet sweet flavor overwhelm his taste bud with bliss. He made sure to enjoy every sip as it drained down into his stomach. "How does it taste, guys? It's pretty cheap, but its good, huh?" He asked out loud for their opinions with curious eyes. Directing his stare to Nico personally, he asked, "How you feeling, babe? You kinda been to yourself all morning. Wanna talk about it?" If she didn't want to then its fine, no pressure at all. "By the way, I just wanna say you look fine as hell~" He complimented her hoping that would put a smile on her face even if its just a slight grin. That crop top, the fluffy jacket, and those clean white sneakers was soo chic. Ronin was glad his girl got style just like him.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            ( Mellow) // ( Windy Swag ) // ( 23 ) // (Boxer )

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Her mind was clouded by past thoughts of her mother. She missed her a lot, even if she only had a few good memories of her before her drug addiction. The dancer never really thought too hard on her parents, but after that morning panic attack, it was beginning to get even more difficult to push them out of her head, as per usual. Nico had basically placed herself into auto-pilot. It was the best coping mechanism she had whenever she got into a depressive state sometimes. It wasn't really the healthiest way, but she figured if she could just sort of "fake it til she made it" then everything would be gucci, right? As Ronin's hand was intertwined with hers, Nico automatically held a firm grasp on it, occasionally stroking his hand with her thumb. It felt nice to actually be out and official with their relationship now. Even Desi didn't seem to mind them dating, so that was a plus. " Ohhh~ I can't wait to see what's all there! We haven't been here yet, right mommy? " His little face peered over at her own in curiosity. For a quick second, Nico snapped out of her blank state to give her baby boy a little smile. At least someone was having fun.

Once the trio walked through Beach-A-Palooza's gates, the mother and son simply followed Ronin's lead over towards the smoothie stall. Already, the child was very interested. The bright colors and plethora of fruit flavors caught his attention. He even licked his little lips as he imagined how good they would taste. Seeing the three flavors that the boxer returned with, Desi made little grabby hands as he was handed the strawberry banana smoothie. The little kid went in for a huge sip until he got brain-freeze fairly quick. He scrunched up his face and shook his head until the little frozen headache went away. " Ugh...! That's good! Thanks, Ronin~ " The little devil exclaimed and went in for a second big sip. You'd think he'd learn his lesson, but nope! Receiving her smoothie, Nico took the cold cup into her hands and began to sip on it very slowly. The tangy tropical flavors were delicious, even though her face didn't really express much emotion.

It wasn't until Ronin had questioned her that Nico began to act "normally", or at least tried to. " Who, me? To myself? Naaah, I'm just a little tired is all, ya know? Probably had too much wine. " She replied with a nervous grin. She lied about being tired just to quickly brush the attention off of her. Desi knew what she was up to and frowned a bit. He didn't really like her lying about how she felt, but it wasn't like the kid could force his mom to talk about her feelings. She was a woman of secrecy when it came to her past. She hadn't even told him much about his grandparents other than the fact that they used to live in Sapporo, Japan until they moved to the US. He wanted to know more, but he guessed he had to wait until he was older... That was the excuse she always gave him anyways.

Scanning the area, Desi's eyes pinpointed on one of the festival games that had a bunch of stuffed animals and other cool prizes. He had his eyes set on the cool looking dragon plushie with holographic scales. Seeing the look on his face, Nico snicked and started to pull out a $10 bill from her purse. She slid the bill into his tiny hands. " Go play, silly. I know you want that dragon really bad. Play a couple times and if you don't win anything.... Mommy will swipe it for ya~ " Nico whispered that last part while slightly flashing her usual mischievous grin. If she was going to pretend to be okay, then she had to put up a better front.

MOOD: Bothered || Excitedxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:56 pm
The youth is wasted on the young! Lambsare now on the run searching for m e a n i n g
xxxxxYesturday I saw a lion kissed a dear Colorful how the world really is and now
                  xxxxxPursuit of godxxxxxPursuit of vindicationxxxxxI fight the twisted worldxxxxxAlive to tell another storyxxxxxBehold a beginning adventure!xxxxxImaginative stars shiningxxxxxupon us to prove the world something

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Amusement Park ) // ( ♑►with: Nico & Desi ) // ( ♑►thoughts: Lets get some action on)

A light chuckle escaped Ronin's lips after he witnessed Desi's priceless expression from taking a huge sip from the ice cold smoothie that caused his brain-freeze. It was even funnier when the boy still went for another big sip regardless of the consequence, but the sweetness was probably worth the benign aching in his case. Ronin was careful to sip slowly through the thin straw so he wouldn't make the same mistake like the little boy did. "Rushing your cold drink like that and your brain might actually become frozen." He teased, tapping above his temple with an index finger. Looking over his shoulder to check on Nico, Ronin scratched the back his head when she replied, though taking her comment as a grain of salt. His green eyes quickly glanced to Desi, catching a frown that seem to say a lot before turning back to Nico. Crossing his arms, " Well, if there's any problems, I hope you know that I'm here for you. Just a little worried, ya know. By the way, it was your co-worker who hit me up on Charmblr, not me. Wanna make that clear." He explained, shrugging the uneasiness off his back. Ronin knew she only told half of the truth, however, he decided to give her some space since Nico was a independent woman after all. Eventually she gotta spit it out though.

Pushing the spotlight away from Nico, Ronin followed the kiddo from behind with his hand clutched to Nico's, leading her over to the stall game as well. This festival game was all about shooting the basketball into the net. Wait, how come the net look so small and narrow? The boxer raised a brow, confused by the science of it. "Let me see that ball, yeah? Test shot." Ronin demanded the sketchy male carny with a smug look. The carny was hesitant at first, but gave the ball to Ronin anyways due to his intimidating presence. "Put the money away, Desi. Let me make sure if this game is legit." He murmured quietly enough for only Desi to hear.

Ronin was on the varsity basketball team in high school and to back up his passion for basketball, he was also a huge Lakers fan. He haven't played for awhile, but still, he was known for shooting three pointers. "Check me out Desi. You too, babe!" His voice floated with extreme confidence in his own ability. Bouncing the ball a few times and sticking his tongue out like Michael Jordan, Ronin placed two fingers on the seam of the ball and used his left hand to aim before shooting it towards the hoop. His heart was throbbing intensely like it was do or die as he watched the ball rolled around the rim. To his dismay, the ball rolled out from the thin rim and fell to the ground. Although he maintained a modest facade, inside his guts, he was actually boiling with anger that could explode at any moment. Ronin was too embarrassed to face back to the duo after acting all confident and cool about it. So much for impressing them, heh. To add it, the sketchy carny even had a mischievous grin on his face. Oh man, its game time!

"Its for real this time. I want ten tries." Ronin said while pulling twenty dollar bill from his Goyard wallet. The sketchy carny took the money and nodded before giving out Ronin's change. The carny then placed multiple balls on top of the counter in front of Desi and Ronin for them to use. "We only got ten ammo. Don't worry Desi, we gonna get that dragon plushie you wanted, okay!" He gave the a kid of high five to boost their morale, "You get five shots and I get five shots. You go first buddy." That was the game plan. Every now and then, the boxer would sneak glimpses over to Nico.

( Confident and Persistent) // ( Windy Swag ) // ( 23 ) // (Boxer )

Cho-Cho Twain
            OCC; I made many edits, lol. sweatdrop

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Ah, man... Nico honestly felt bad about not really talking to her two boys, but at the same time, she always hated talking about her feelings. Especially if they deal with her past traumas. It was like reopening a wound and then rubbing salt all into it. Still... it was better be honest with the people you cared about, right? She figured she could at least tell Ronin; Desi was still a bit to young to really know the nitty gritty of her childhood. Letting out a soft sigh, Nico scratched the back of her head. " Yea... I know. Can we talk about it after we get home? I wanna have some fun first. " The dancer wanted to ignore her own emotions for a while and actually have a good time today. The past few days were all fun, so she didn't want to ruin their good streak by being a Debby Downer. As Ronin brought up Candy hitting on him first on social media, Nico snickered with a devious smirk. " Oh, I know. I actually like her a lot, I just gotta remind her that you're mine~ " To emphasize the point, Nico waited until Desi was distracted to grab a good handful of the boxer's a** in a teasing manner. If it wasn't already known about the woman, she was pretty possessive over the people she liked whether that be family, friends, or in this case, a partner. Rule of thumb: if Nico liked you a lot, you're basically stuck with her unless you ******** up.

Once the trio moved over to the game stall with the prized dragon plushie, Desi nodded and did as he was told by sliding the money his mom gave him into his jean pocket. Ronin had the smart idea! Testing the game to see if it was actually winnable was genius to the seven year old. He actually thought that Ronin was going to make the shot on the first go until the ball fell off of the rim and bounced onto the ground. Desi gave a bit of a frown, but patted Ronin's back reassuringly. " You'll get it next time, Ronin! " Nico, on the other hand, quickly put a hand over her mouth to keep herself from laughing too loud. Aw, poor baby boy thought he had it. Once she calmed down, the woman finished up the rest of her smoothie as the two boys played the game to their heart's content. Emptying her cup, she went ahead to walk over to the trash can and threw it out. During that short time, Nico noticed that one of the wooden support beams that held up the thin roofing was starting to get weak. It looked like it would've keeled over with one hit. That got a devious little plan running in her head.

Desi threw ball after ball, trying to get them into the net with no luck. He was just about to throw his last ball when Nico quickly caught him. " Hey, Babyface. Lemme momma try, huh? I think I can get you that toy in one shot~ " " Oh really? Heh, I'd like to see you try! This game is super hard. " Poor little boy didn't know that his mother had a sneaky trick up her sleeve. She calculated it enough times in her head that she felt confident that her little scheme was gonna work. Icy eyes scanned the basketball rim and then the weak wooden beam before she shot her shot. Nico threw the ball at the very edge of the backboard of the hoop and simply watched as it bounced off and right into the wooden beam. BINGO! Like clockwork, the beam snapped in half causing part of the roofing to come down with it. Now, it wasn't a total disaster, but it was definitely a big enough distraction that her sneaky evil a** swiped the dragon from its perch as the sketchy carny went to try to fix that beam. She didn't say s**t except just grab the two boys by the hand and scurry off.

While that was an impressive feat, Desi was pretty disappointed. Being the good child of a troublemaker was a bit irritating at times. " Mom! That's stealing " The boy whispered with disapproval. He couldn't believe that his mom would swipe something out in broad daylight. No one noticed, but still! It was the principle! Nico simply chuckled and plopped the toy into his arms. " Oh, please! Stunts like that were like recess to me when I was your age. If you're so upset, let me go put the dragon back then~ " Instantly, Desi tightened his clutches on his new stolen prize. Yeah, he didn't condone theft, but he sure as hell wasn't about to give up his toy!

MOOD: Devious || Disappointedxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:24 pm

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Amusement Park ) // ( ♑►with: Nico & Desi ) // ( ♑►thoughts: Hungry!)

“...‘Kay. The topic can wait for now. Let's go enjoy ourselves.” He lifted a hand to his chin and rubbed at it thoughtfully. At least the issue wasn't about the Charmblr thing since that was something he had no control of. However, the boxer had to admit that Candy does have a nice rack. Feeling the sudden grab on his butt cheek, the man's large frame jumped and trembled to Nico's passionate touch. His butt muscles flexed tight under her grip. "Ooooo...Didn't know my girl was that possessive~ Kinda like that about you. Imagine if there were two of me though...?" He paused for moment to see her reaction, " Aaah, just kidding, babe. You know I wouldn't go for that pink haired girl." Ronin winked at her, not showing an ounce of shame for his flirtiness regardless of her answer or lack there of. The boxer would return the same touchy embrace, cupping Nico's firm a** with a hand before squeezing it tightly without Desi noticing such lewd act.

Catching a glimpse of Nico's chuckle at his failed attempt of the shot caused Ronin's face to turn slightly red in embarrassment. His blush burned through his cheeks and his face felt like a hot oven. He turned his head to the side to avert his gaze before turning towards the basketball hoop. Ronin decided to go first with five attempts, but unfortunately each shot he took bounced out from the rim. It was close every single time yet it felt so far. After all those basketball practices back then, he still couldn't believe he didn't make any. It was obvious this festival game was rigged. Out of luck, Ronin move to the side to watch Desi take up the challenge. "You got it kiddo!" He cheered the little boy while raising a fist up.

Shot after shot, Desi was down to the last ball. Man, this was not going well for both of them. It was only until when Nico decided to come up and try, becoming their last hope for victory. With his hands clenched within his pockets, Ronin watched Nico threw the ball up as it bounced off the backboard landing on the wooden beam which caused it to snap in half. The roof fell down in the process. What the ******** just happened!? Instantly, Ronin gasped when he saw Nico sneakily jacking the dragon plushie from its perch while the carny was distracted by the commotion. God damn, his girl was something else.

The thrill ran through his spine and the adrenaline was pumping his heart at a faster rate. Ronin could also feel goosebumps appearing all over his body. "You're such a bad, bad girl~" He snickered at the thought while Nico led them away from the scenario. The boxer forgot about the smoothie that he left on the counter, but it was whatever. Placing a hand on Nico's petite shoulder, "Don't think too much about it, kid. My friends and I use to mess around like this all the time back then in middle school." He supported his babe's conviction as he stood beside her. True, stealing is bad, but then again you're not young forever. In addition, a toy like this is minor. Not a big deal. Even if Desi was disappointed, nonetheless, the little boy still kept the dragon.

When the savory aroma of pork floated into his nostrils, Ronin turned to the duo with a suggestion. "Are you guys hungry yet? Craving for some hot dogs right now. " He rubbed his stomach as it growled out loud.

( Excited) // ( Windy Swag ) // ( 23 ) // (Boxer )

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Man, what a rush! She felt like she was a teen again after pulling off that little scheme and effortlessly at that. Sure, her kid wasn't too thrilled, but hey, at least mama pulled through and got him the toy that he wanted. That was some boss b***h s**t. Hearing Ronin back her up on the topic made her feel more confident about it, too. " Heh, you didn't think I was a goody-two-shoes, did you? " Nico asked as she nudged the boxer with her elbow playfully. Yeah, she was definitely in a better mood now. All she had to do was commit a small theft, and that was it. Azure eyes moved over to her kid as she snickered and ruffled his fluffy black hair. " Don't be too mad, Desi~ One day, you'll probably do something bad, and ya know what? I'm not even gonna be mad at ya~ " Honest to god, Nico really was hoping that her son would pull one little scheme like that at some point. She was such a troublemaker herself that she was honestly pretty surprised that her kid turned out to be some perfect little angel baby. Sure, he was only 7 right now, but he had PLENTY of time in the future to get a little rebellious streak in him.

Desi on the other hand scrunched his nose up at the idea. There was no way he could pull off something like that and not get caught! He was a bit of a chicken when it came to minor tiny crimes like that. " Didn't your parents get mad whenever you did stuff like that, mommy? " The kid was genuinely curious about how she got away with all that stuff. He didn't believe that her parents just sat back and let her cause chaos. Nico went and got quiet after Desi's question. She didn't even want to think about them, but flashbacks of them popped into the back of her mind anyways. Her mother was a trouble maker back in her day, but not as bad as Nico was. Hell, half of the time she was too drugged out to even care. Her father was the only one that punished her for every little mistake she made. Severely at that. She was nearly stuck in a subtle trance as her brain quickly flashed through old memories until she quickly caught herself. Shaking her head to clear her mind, the dancer evaded the question and just ran along with the next topic of food.

As if on cue, Nico returned back to her normal behavior and moved along as if Desi's question never happened. " Now that you mention it, I'm starving. " Her stomach gave out a loud grumble as she patted it as if to calm it down. " I'm paying this time. " She stated as she quickly made a beeline towards the hot dog stand. They smelled sooo good~ There was even a smaller set up next to it that had all the condiments as well as some premium toppings like chili and other delicious things to go with it. She couldn't wait! " Lemme get 3 large hot dogs and 2 large and 1 small cup for the pop machine, too please. " Afterwards she gave the cashier a $20 and told them to keep the change as tip. Meanwhile, as Nico ordered their food, Desi grumbled to himself a bit angrily while holding on to his dragon. It bothered him that she always avoided those kinds of questions. She never talked about their family at all, and at this point, his curiosity was killing him. " She always does that... It's annoying... " He mumbled quietly while sporting a pretty big pout on his little face.

MOOD: Hungry || Disappointedxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:44 pm

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Amusement Park ) // ( ♑►with: Nico & Desi ) // ( ♑►thoughts: Rides or naw?)

Before Ronin could stop Nico from paying, his girl immediately jolted to front of the line of the hot dog stand to order. Brushing through his black raven hair, the man chuckled at her independence in admiration. If his Prada babe insisted then it’s fine with him even though he could have been her sugar daddy. He would watch over her from afar as Desi and him waited for her return. Blinking at Desi’s sly comment, the boxer faced him, tilting his head, “I actually noticed that too. I’m curious, but maybe she has a her reasons. You’re mom loves you, ya know. She been through a lot of stuff so you gotta support her.” He leaned in forward as he gently patted the little boy’s shoulder, “For now lets have some fun and enjoy the moment, yeah?” Ronin stated clearly, his emerald greens meeting Desi’s ocean blues. He wasn’t oblivious about Nico avoiding her son’s question, but he felt right now wasn’t the best time to dig in someone’s past. Eventually though, Nico did promise she would discuss the issue with him later once they get home.

Moving on from the topic, Ronin went over to Nico to help carry the food she bought. Seeing a empty table nearby, Ronin motion to the mother and son and led them to it. Placing the food first before sitting down, the smoke escaping from the grilled hot dog filled Ronin’s nostril with delight. Just smelling the food stopped his stomach from growling any more. Showing his appreciation, the boxer scooted closer to Nico, giving her a smooch on the cheek. “Thanks, babe. Or should I say, sugar mama~” He respected Nico a lot by the fact that she rarely ever depends on him, especially his money. Nico was like a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is intoxicated by cheap alcohol of shallow love. Ronin needed that energy, that rush to keep him going.

With everyone seated, Ronin went ahead to take a bite of the juicy hotdog. Much to his expectation, the hotdog was whatever in his opinion. The ketchup and mustard overpowered the fatty taste of the meat, but the grilled texture was on point and tender. Wiping the oil drooling from his mouth with a napkin, the man went off, “To be honest, the food is alright. My nosed played games on. Definitely not worth twenty bucks. You guys gotta try hotdogs in Chicago though.” He paused to take a sip of Coke before he continued to critique, “Its on a whole different level. I take you guys there next time!” After finishing up his final bite, his eyes wander away to the rollercoasters nearby. The man bought a couple tickets for the ride beforehand. However, the concern about Desi’s height may prevent him from riding the big tall ones. “You guys down to ride the rollercoasters later? Lets digest first. You don’t wanna throw up during the ride, heh.”

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:26 pm
User Image
User Image

The quiet grumbles continued on until Desi heard Ronin speaking and soon after felt a large hand plop onto his shoulder. He was glad that he wasn't the only one picking up his momma's avoidance. At least someone else besides him noticed. She knew she had to have some kind of reason of why she was so secretive, but his little mind couldn't find a logical answer. " I guess it's just grown up stuff, or somethin... " That's the answer he ended up concluding with. It was frustrating, but it is what it is at this point. Desi would have to do his best in trying not to get too upset with mommy. He wasn't like he was an adult and could get her to talk anyways. Besides, what if she punished him by taking away his dino nuggets!? He definitely couldn't let that happen!

As soon as the trio sat down for lunch, the little boy smiled as he licked his lips. They weren't chicken nuggets, but hot dogs were still pretty good! Nico handed over the juicy dog after she made sure to put the mustard and ketchup on their for him. He had trouble opening up the sauce packets sometimes, so she wanted to help him skip that little step. " Thanks, mommy~ " And just like that, Desi's attitude quickly perked up with food. He was a simple boy with simple things that brought him joy. Getting a kiss on the cheek also perked up Nico's mood as well. She was always a softie for physical affection. " Oh, are you my little sugar baby now? " The dancer replied as she playfully pinched his cheeks. Treating both of her boys to a little lunch was the least she could do. If she wasn't giving out her love and attention in a physical way, then the next thing she always did was spoil them. Anyone that she kept in close quarters in her heart were usually nurtured in some way - whether they liked it or not. Nico made it really well known if she liked you or not. Biting into her own dog, the dancer chewed for a little bit before giving a slight shrug. " It's just a cheap ol' dog. It would probably be better if it had like char marks from a grill, though. " Grilled hot dogs from a really good cook out were like the best kind to her. She remembered going to a few friends' places for their family 4th of July cook outs and man.... she missed those days sorta. " Ohhh! Chigago would be fun! We've only been to New York, but that's just because we used to live there before we moved here. I don't remember much of it though, 'cause mom said I was a baby. " Moving basically across the damn nation was definitely a lot of work for the single mom, but she made it happen! There wasn't much in that state for them, so why not make a new start somewhere else? Besides, the air in Soleil was a bit cleaner which was easier for Desi's asthma problems.

Once Ronin brought up roller-coaster, Nico instantly pointed to the biggest one near by. Being the thrill seeker that she was, she had been eye balling that ride for a little while now. " That big boy's been calling my name since we got here. I don't know if lil baby can get on it though, but we can check the height requirement... Heh, so long if he's not too chicken for it. " The mother sent a little teasing jab to her kid which he quickly retorted. " I ain't a chicken! I'm the tallest in my grade, so I'm pretty darn sure I can ride it! "

MOOD: Hungry || Mellowxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:29 pm

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Amusement Park ) // ( ♑►with: Nico & Desi ) // ( ♑►thoughts: Up, up and away!)

All that eating and talking eventually came to an end with Ronin taking his final bite of the hot dog. Noticing some ketchup on Nico's lip, the boxer wiped it off with a clean finger before licking it away. Her pink lips taste better than the tomato though. Soon the man cleaned up after the mother's and son's trash and disposed it in a trashcan nearby. Looking towards the huge roller coaster that Nico pointed out earlier, he could hear screams as the ride dropped down the trail from the peak. Having no control of the wind, the sea breeze sent his raven locks swaying randomly, his ear tickling to nature's sound. Tossing his head back and raising his emerald eyes to the blue sky, a smile spread from cheek to cheek. The seagulls soaring above among the clouds was quite a sight. Just how the seagulls are free, Ronin, for the first time actually felt free from his past, a burden gone from his shoulders at last. The boxer was enjoying second of life. "When was the last time I had a cigarette..? Hmph..." The thought crossed his mind as he went to feel his pockets, noticing it was empty. No need for nicotine or tobacco was the conclusion. A sigh escaped his lips as if stress was floating away. A wise man once said every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes. Ronin didn't believed it though because he was very happy. Glancing back to the duo proved there nothing to be gloomy about. For the past days, spending time with them was hella fun. Soleli City was truly amazing place for a fresh start.

Taking Nico's and Desi's hands, Ronin guided them to the roller coaster through the immense crowd. Upon entrance, there was a wooden figure that indicated the height requirement to ride. "Hey Desi, stand next to the sign. Let's see if you're good to go." Ronin directed him as he checked if there was a match. Apparently the kid barely meet the standard. "Ay! You're tall enough to go, but you gotta sit next to your mama, little boy." At that statement the trio got in line, but it was a long one. That's one thing about roller coasters he wasn't fond of and its that sometimes it could take up a hour or maybe more depending how pack the amusement park was. Of course he man shrug it off nor complained about it.

After a hour in waiting in line, the trio finally got to the front of the line. The employee there then checked them to the designated spot for them to sit. Ronin made sure their group got the front of the car for a better thrill and view.
                                                                              He was sitting next to some random guy while behind them was Nico and Desi. "You ready or what guys? You looked scared Desi! Hehe." He turned back to tease the kiddo with a smug look, "If you don't hold on tight, you might slip off." He joked to get an reaction out of him, but he quickly reconcile, "I'm joking bro! As long as you have your belts on, you should be good, buddy." The boxer would check up on his babe as well, "You okay there, Nico?"

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image

It was time to ride! You couldn't really enjoy an amusement park or festival without getting on any rides, right? Sure, while Nico was really thrilled and excited, Desi on the other hand was starting to silently second guess his decision. For a quick second, he sorta hoped that he'd actually be shorter than the requirement, but to his dismay, he just about made it. Crap! Now he had to follow through! There was no way he was gonna sit on the side and watch as his mom and her boyfriend get on a ride he was too scared to get on. He was a big boy! He had to be brave! Even then, that was proving to be getting more and more difficult as the line began to move closer towards the actual front of it. " Oh man... What did I get myself into... " The child thought to himself as his blue eyes wearily scanned the seats they were gonna sit in. Now it was really too late.

As the trio slipped into their seats, Nico made sure that Desi's belt was buckled and tightened, as well as the over head restraints were sitting snuggly over his shoulders. Mama had to make sure her baby was safe first! " Uh, mom? What are the overhead thingies for? " Desi asked a bit sheepishly. With a smirk, the dancer got herself situated before she replied. " Oh, this thing goes upside down~ I can't have my baby slipping out from his seat, right? " With his mom's teasing comment and soon Ronin's, the kid was really starting to worry now. However, feeling Nico's hand wrap around his little one made him feel a bit more secure. " This'll be fun~ Make sure you guys put your arms up once we go down that hill! " Either way, there was no turning back now! The ride was just beginning.

After the ride attendants checked everyone's restraints, they gave the ride conductor the okay to let the machine do it's job. With a simple press of a button, the ride began to move forward, chugging along it's tracks. Thus, began to the slow and highly anticipated ascension! The first hill was the tallest one on this ride specifically, the rest were just minor hills or hoops and loops. With the vehicle inching closer and closer to the very tip top, Nico's heart raced with excitement while small goosebumps began to spring up on her arm. God, she loved thrill rides! For a brief second, the ride came to a small pause as it was at the peak of the hill before it began to plunge itself down. Instantly, Nico shot her arms up and laughed giddily as the whole thing went down. Speeding down the hill and right back up a small one, the sudden changes in the G force only added onto her already high adrenaline rush. Next came the giant loop. Desi was screaming his head off the entire time, but slowly, he actually started to think the experience was pretty fun! Eventually he too began to laugh like a maniac, just like mama.

With all the sudden sharp turns, drops and loops, the ride soon slowly arrived back at the station with everyone trying to recompose themselves. Raven hair wildly sprawled out, Nico's wide azure eyes looked down at Desi and then back at Ronin with a giant grin on her face. " Holy s**t, that was amazing! What's next? " She exclaimed while she unbuckled herself and her kid. While she felt amazing, Desi on the other hand wasn't doing so hot all of a sudden. Despite the fun he was having on the rollercoaster, his little body didn't take to kindly to all of the stress that came with it. He was hyperventilating slightly with some coughing flare ups as well. It wasn't a full on attack, but if left untreated, it sure would turn into one. The stress and adrenaline wasn't mixing well with his asthma condition. Acting fast, Nico sprang up from her seat and hoisted Desi into her arms before high tailing it off of the ride and back towards the sitting areas nearby. From there, she sat him down and quickly rummaged through her purse for his inhaler. " Here, baby. C'mon... Deep breaths... " Nico did her best to try and stay calm, but anytime an episode like this happened, her paranoia always stepped in fast. Most times, they were able to handle it without the trip to the hospital, so she hoped that this would be one of those times. Taking in several puffs from his inhaler, Desi did what he could to make sure he got as much of the medication into him as possible. He felt like a fish that was out of its lake. It was hard to breathe and his chest felt tight, but slowly, the medicine was starting to help. It took a few moments, but his breathing got under control, although he still didn't feel good overall. Asthmatic episodes like that usually took a small toll on his frail little body at times.

MOOD: STRESS || Fish outta waterxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces