Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:05 pm
OoC: Really? This was my cousin's and her son's (his bday is in two days but cous put them together since her son is like 2 now.)

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Beach near Beach-A-Palooza
With: Patrick

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
User Image

Saeki listened as Patrick told what he usually did. They really seemed quite on their own most of the time. The young man wondered how they felt with Saeki near almost every day by now, of course he knew at least that they enjoyed it since they even asked him to come by in lunch. Just thinking about that the young man could feel a slight blush forming again but he managed to suppress it and instead listened till the other finished and smiled nodding and chuckled. "Yes I can see that, there has to be some limit of course." he said laughing a bit. He sat down when Patrick moved to him and looked at them next to him. He felt strange just having the other next to him. He felt warm and somehow got more aware of himself too. It was a strange feeling, though he couldn't call it a bad one.

Saeki forced himself to focus on the question asked, their ice breaker which they never used in their last blind date either. 'I wonder if he might feel like we are running out of topics.' Saeki thought to himself, though forcing the thought aside for now he smiled a bit and then made an effort to think about jokes he had heard. Not that any were very useful right now for them. "There is one, but I am afraid the joke will be lost in English, because it's in Japanese." Saeki admitted and chuckled slightly. "I haven't heard jokes around here yet since I moved here." he added and looked back at Patrick. Though he used a common trick from back home that made it seem as if he looked them in the eyes though they really weren't. Something he had picked up working with tourists which worked all the time. Saeki didn't trust himself to lock eyes with the other afraid he would blush or something.

The next question came as a bit of a surprise however. Saeki was used to a whole different culture. Hugs did happen at times but only when you were long time friends. Other than that there wasn't much physical contact going on. So it was a tough one to answer with no prior experience in either. "I'm not sure how to answer that." he admitted and looked at Patrick for a moment before he added "In our culture there is very little physical contact unless you're together as a couple and even then it isn't really shown to the outside world. I have done handshakes but never the other two." It was the genuine answer, but Saeki also wished to change that now he moved away from his home, adapt to his new country so to say. "I don't mind trying them out though, I no longer live in Japan and I would love to adapt better to this new place. This is my home now." he added and smiled.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $1500
2 bags of Marshmallows
Pack of skewers
Sleeping Bag
Bug Spray
Plums
Clean set of clothes
Compass
Some knowledge cards about the stars and constellations
Fresh refrigerated Rice Balls

SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern day Samurai

-

-

-

[color=#990000][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:17 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick went back to the ring of fire and blew on the flames some to get it really started and not go out so soon. He acknowledged the sunset when he went back to be near Saeki. "Sitting in front of a sunset setting is usually considered romantic. I wonder if that is something a friend shouldn't say to another friend" he thought to himself. "I wouldn't want to ruin it then, but I wonder if it will translate well in Dutch" he responded. "Is it one of those play on words one?" he asked him. He couldn't help asking about the details of the joke out of curiosity. "Maybe you will when you encounter other people. Maybe even over hearing one from someone else's conversation" he guessed after hearing the other hasn't heard any jokes in the city yet. "Or is he joking about that" he thought as he side glanced at the younger male. Rested his hands on his own knees and watches the fire warm up the camp grill. "I would rather spare you the embarrassment of doing a high five with someone as old as me. Same goes with the other gestures. I'm just not the right person to practice with" he replied discouraging himself from any attempts. His gaze on the gentle waves lapping at the shore and regretting bringing the physical contact topic again only to wimp out in the end. "I...I brought along a beverage that an underage person can have, it's called sparkling wine and a substitute beverage if you turn it down" he had paused in figuring out what to say next.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach-a-palooza.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: pondering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his friend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

((OOC:What a coincidence, one of my brothers birthday is Saturday and he will be now and my other brother's family is here too))  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:48 pm
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
User Image

While Patrick moved to work on the fire some more, Saeki looked over the beach and toward the horizon where pink, orange and red hues were lighting up the sky and water. It was a first for him to see a sunset. Where he came from you could at most see a sunrise but it didn't look as spectacular as this. It made the young man look forward to the rest of it. If it was already this beautiful now, how would it be in a few moments? Unlike the rising, where it also became lighter, the setting was getting darker and thus made it stand out more so it seemed. Saeki glanced at Patrick in the light of the sunset and blushed slightly but he acted as natural as possible and nodded when they asked about the joke. "There is a lot of those in Japanese because our written system is so easily mixed up to still form perfect, be it different, sentences." he explained.

With all the symbols among their vocabulary forming the same words but different meaning depending on what symbol and what way it was used, it was an easy thing to do to play around with them. He smiled a bit hearing Patrick's answer. "Yes maybe. For having so many citizens, it is incredibly unusual to meet someone for long most the time. Of course I could just be in the wrong training schedule for the rush of neighbors." the male admitted and shrugged a bit. When they spoke of the gestures and greetings though it seemed like Patrick was trying to take back the words or at least felt like they weren't worth to teach them. Saeki wondered why that was. Of course he could just be completely wrong about the assessment and he knew not to just assume at any rate.

Saeki chuckled a bit, hoping to lighten the atmosphere and smiled to Patrick, fighting back the warm feeling when he looked straight at their face. "Come now, you aren't that old." he said and managed a smile. "Or are these gestures more a thing among teens?" Saeki asked curiously. Patrick wasn't a teen anymore after all and Saeki would be twenty himself in little more than half a year. "I wouldn't mind you showing me and teaching me." he admitted. When a short silence fell, the young man wasn't sure what to think of it. While it seemed Patrick was struggling a little himself, Saeki's feelings didn't much help either. Lately he felt like he could hardly look straight at the other without feeling his heart skip up or blushing. It probably didn't help the other at all.

Thankfully there was a, maybe brief, distraction soon in another topic that Patrick started about. Drinks and those led the young swordsman to remember the food he had brought as well. It also reminded him just how far he possibly stood from Patrick on the adult scale at some moment. Though he wasn't much younger than the man, he still classified as under aged. Just who came up with the idea to make twenty the coming of age anyway? At home he already had drank some Sake, even though his parents probably had no idea. Saeki smiled a bit and leaned over to grab his bag and pull it towards him. "I'm sure it will taste great." he said and opened his bag before he took out the food. It had been frozen solid until right before he left to maintain the freshness and taste.

The plastic bags he had put around them attested to that as they were wet from the melting ice over time. "I made sure to pack them right before I left, so they would remain as delicious as when bought." Saeki took the sausages and other small meats from their plastic bag, putting the bags back in his backpack as to not litter them. They were even still frozen at some points, but that should be alright once they would start grilling. He also placed the marshmallows between them and last he took out the fresh rice balls. "I made this this afternoon while waiting for the time of our date starting. Since you liked the others too." he said and felt a bit flustered as he thought about it. Was it to much? He didn't want to scare the other off.

User Image

INVENTORY

2 bags of Marshmallows
Pack of skewers
Sleeping Bag
Bug Spray
Plums
Clean set of clothes
Compass
Fresh refrigerated Rice Balls

SKILLS
Great Cook
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick listens to him as he was given an explanation. "Oh, okay, I think I understand" he said rubbing the back of his head some. Even though he graduated from secondary education doesn't mean he understood other languages. English still confuses him at times. "Neighbors tend to keep to themselves on their own property from what I've seen and experienced of this city. Outside of the neighborhood, you wouldn't know if they are from your resident district until you ask" he commented. "I am pleased that you seemed to be okay with how spontaneous I have been since the beginning of this friend and you're the only person I've done that with" he said referring to all of those times he called to hang out on the very day of the phone call. For everyone else it was the next day or a set date in the future. With Saeki, he didn't want to wait for too long and spend as much time as possible with him.
"A teen thing. Although adults have been adopting the fist bump as an alternative for handshakes, it really for those who are playful and social butterflies and being more than acquainted with the other person. I've only experienced handshakes and that was in my younger years with people older than me" he answered. "You're an important person to me. I wouldn't want to ruin the experience since we're long past those gestures and we're not making some sort of deal. Although that ferry bet would have been a perfect moment to have done it" he said and side glances at him. "I guess if you're really with me being your practice partner then I think it should be when the occasion arises" he said willing to compromise that much.
He laughs a little, "Sounds like something I would say" he said to him attempting to be a little playful. They could eat and drink what doesn't need the grill for now. Seeing a bag of marshmallows he was very pleased to know he was right to assume Saeki would be bringing them. "Goodie!" he said with enthusiasm, "They are becoming a fave past time snack for me. Every time I eat them I think of you all the more, Saeki" he said smiling. He moved away some to grab the lunch bag and unzips it, "I've made ham & potato salad sandwiches as a main dish for our dinner. While waiting on the campfire we could eat them with the rice balls and wash them down with a mug of sparkling wine" he proposed and pulled out the bottle and showed it to him.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach-a-palooza.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: talkative.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his friend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:12 pm

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
User Image

It was a shame it could be so easily mixed up in his language. Some jokes that Saeki heard were a real big laugh but Patrick wouldn't understand them in Japanese and translated to English they would probably lose their edge. But the topic of jokes was soon set aside and made room for other topics they tended to speak about. In their case they really didn't need an icebreaker. He smiled a bit when he heard Patrick speak how he was glad he was ok with him. "I don't mind at all. I enjoy hanging out with you a lot too. And I look forward to the meetings." he admitted. He really did love being with Patrick, it did put a halt to most of his training, but to Saeki it felt worth it. He felt elated to hear he was the only one Patrick seemed to be so outgoing with. 'Would there be more to that I wonder.' he thought to himself, though he didn't dare to just assume such.

It was possible that Patrick just connected with him easier and more natural than the others. Saeki didn't want to ruin this friendship either, just as Patrick commented moments earlier too. Though the young man thought it highly unlikely anything Patrick would do might jeopardize the friendship they had so far. Once they started explaining though, Saeki could understand it might be awkward to the other to use the gestures. When they mentioned he was an important person to them though, the young man blushed at that admission but managed to give a gentle smile. "Thank you Patrick. I can say the same about you. I always look forward to meeting up and as much as possible. I just hope I'll never be a burden." he said and admitted some of his worry. It wouldn't be the first time someone got tired of him for some reason.

A smile played over his features when Saeki heard Patrick mention they could practice if the time arise. Saeki chuckled when the man commented it was something he would say as he placed the food he brought between them. Secretly he was really glad and flattered that Patrick loved his rice balls so much, though he could feel his heart skip for a moment when they said it made them think of Saeki more. 'Get a hold of yourself.' the young man reprimanded himself. It was completely unusual to Saeki to lose some self control like that. "I'm glad you like them so much. I'll be happy to make them for you more often." he said to Patrick softly as he looked at the rice balls while placing them for easy access for both. When Patrick mentioned what he brought Saeki looked up and smiled.

"I loved the food you made at home the other day. " he said happy to hear he would get to eat some more of that. He never expected it was this exciting to be trying different meals than he was used to at home. "That sounds like a great idea." Saeki said cheerfully. The young man glanced at the sunset on the horizon which was slowly coloring their entire environment in the colors of it. Then looked back at Patrick who he didn't want to miss a thing with and smiled. "I'm excited to be here with you. It feels good to spend time like this." he admitted and blushed lightly as he did. Saeki hoped it wouldn't bother Patrick he said that.

User Image

INVENTORY

Sleeping Bag
Bug Spray
Plums
Clean set of clothes
Compass

SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:06 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Since neither of us has ever been to an amusement park I plan to take us to one before winter arrives. I will be providing the transportation and the entrance tickets and possibly a pet friendly hotel. Looking into the rules to see what is allowed to bring in food and drink wise. This will be a planned out trip and you can contribute to it if you want to when I gather up more information" Patrick decided on the spot. With the consistency and frequency, he believes the day of the trip will happen just as much Hiro's special party that Saeki is in charge of planning in the early part of winter. "You, a burden? Guess we worry about the same thing, but I think that's normal because the first month hasn't passed since our relationship started and this is our second date. Shows how much we care about each other to feel that way" he proclaimed and gives him a reassuring smile.
The space between them was basically like a dinner table for them. The ham & potato salad sandwiches were like finger sandwiches so they were easy to pick up with just one hand. "Yes, please" he said playfully about the rice balls then eats one when they were more accessible. Brushes off an stray grains of rice with the side of one of his hands. "Great. Sounds like their hadn't been any bad side effects then. That's good because I'm pretty much reaching in the dark of what to introduce to you. Also haven't given you anything that I haven't tried yet" he replied grinning and he was in an even better mood than before. After filling up two mugs with sparkling wine, he took out the container with the homemade honey grahams that was the bread for the s'mores and the chocolate bars next to him. Blushing a little himself and feeling that his presence was being appreciated. "I wouldn't want to spend my time any other way. I feel the same way and much more" he confessed and smiled softly.
"I made the honey grahams too before I left the house for the s'mores. As I believed you would bring the marshmallows so we can have them as dessert when roast the marshmallows over the open campfire" he said smirking. "What we don't finish dinner can be leftovers in the morning. Except for anything that needs to be kept cold" he said to him. He didn't think they were going to finish all the food in one night between just the two of them. After dinner, he went on ahead and set up his sleeping bag inside the tent after the cleanup and who was going to sleep on which side was decided. Once that was done and it should be dark enough by then the stargazing can commence. When it was time to turn in and the collected firewood was used up, he took it upon himself to put out the fire before going inside the tent to sleep.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach-a-palooza.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: happy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his friend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:33 pm

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
User Image

Saeki listened as Patrick suddenly spoke of going to an amusement park together. That sounded like a blast! Though Saeki slightly worried about the other footing the bill by himself. It wasn't like he was poor. "Are you sure that is alright? It's really sweet but I have plenty of money as well and the house is paid for, shouldn't we at least split the bill?" he asked. If possible Saeki didn't want Patrick to get overdrawn or anything. After all they had bills and all to take care of, while Saeki had no cost to his house as his parents paid it. The young man hoped that the other would allow him to help out in the financial part as well. Soon they spoke about their friendship though and Saeki smiled when he heard Patrick speak. "I'm glad you are alright with me." the young man said and chuckled softly. "You're not a burden either, not at all." he reassured Patrick.

Once their 'table' was set, Saeki took one of the sandwiches and took a bite, smiling cheerfully. He liked the taste of them. He was surprised a bit when the other said they felt the same way and much more. Did he mean what Saeki thought he meant? After that they were about the marshmallows though. Though the subjects seemed to follow up quick paced, the young man was enjoying his evening with Patrick thoroughly. "Great, that sounds about the same as we did it back home, but at the town kitchen where we all would come together." Saeki said with a smile. Though he never camped their village where he lived had a shared kitchen and they would often come together and use the grill for the melting of the marshmallows.

Perhaps that was one of the biggest changes he experienced yet. He was used to a tight community, though physical contact was very small, and now he lived in this big residential district where nobody knew the other by name. It was quite odd. Since they couldn't keep the food that had to stay cool, Saeki ate from those first before he would move on to the food that could be kept. Still it was a great meal and once it were done they sat at the campfire a little until Saeki started to feel like he was nodding off. But it was time to sleep at any rate and once he was told by Patrick that they would take care of the campfire, the young man had lay down his sleeping bag in the tent and lay down with the intent to wait, but he was so tired he fell asleep soon after.

User Image

INVENTORY

Sleeping Bag
Bug Spray
Clean set of clothes
Compass

SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:10 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤④
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:10 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"For situations like this it's easier to be paying from one bank account of the person who did the inviting. You can just pay your half directly to me after I find out what it costs per adult. Plus from what I heard it will be cheaper to pay for tickets online and of course I will make sure it is the right website and for it to be on a weekday" he explained. He thought it was a fair enough exchange monetary wise. He felt reassured by the other's responses at least he hopes he feels that way more than just on the surface. At the beginning he was jealous whenever he heard Saeki talk about his family, but he slowly learned to look forward to them.
Woke up feeling hot around the face and ears area. Sat up in his sleeping bag then touches his cheeks with his cold hands. "Imagination went into overdrive most of the night. Leaving me with lack of sleep and I don't think I could get back to sleep" he thought about getting out of the sleeping bag. Looking back he doesn't regret getting to see Saeki's sleeping face even though it led him to feel more attracted to him. Good thing he didn't have his camera on this date because he would have snapped a shot of it. "Wouldn't want him to think I was weird if I had such a photo. You can do that with animals, but not so much with humans" he thought as quietly as possible he put on his footwear then unzips the entrance. Catches his first sight of sunrise and realized he woke up a little later than usual. Usually he would do his morning exercise and decided to push it to the evening after sunset time. After re-zipping the entrance, he went over to the water station and splash a handful of water on his face. Afterwards gathered firewood and kindling to start up the campfire with.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach-a-palooza.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: pondering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his friend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:26 pm

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Beach near Palooza

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: His Katana
OH:

User Image
User Image

After agreeing about the shared payment to the day out, they had made ready for the night and it hadn't taken long for Saeki to fell asleep as he wasn't really used to being up that much later. Being an early riser most of his life that often coincided with being an early sleeper. The young man hadn't regretted it however, it was really an amazing date. When he woke up he looked around a bit and saw that Patrick had already left. Saeki yawned and got up to get outside the tent. He never was one to linger in bed after all. Or rather his sleeping bag on this occasion. He put on his shoes and unzipped the tent to walk out and left the entrance open as he had some seen do of the tourists. Once he was fully up he stretched and rubbed his eyes. "おはいようございます" he said, saying good morning in his native language without thinking twice about it for a moment. He then shook his head and corrected himself.

"I mean, good morning." Saeki blushed slightly feeling it was rather rude to speak in a language his friend probably didn't even understand. Even if it just meant that Saeki had felt completely at ease and at home around the other. He quickly moved to the water and washed his face a bit, hoping it would wake him enough to not make such embarrassing mistakes again. Usually he would take a shower but that would need to wait until he was home. Saeki turned back to Patrick who seemed to be working on a new fire and smiled a bit walking back to him. "Can I help you with anything?" he asked, willing to help out so Patrick didn't need to do everything by himself. Now he felt a bit more awake he felt ready for about anything. This had been one heck of a date and maybe they could do it again soon, for now though Saeki would enjoy this one as well.

User Image

INVENTORY

SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:17 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Thought for a second I was going through the changes again" Patrick thought when he had first heard Saeki's greeting. "I haven't heard Japanese in person, but coming from you....I get a different impression" he said. He was going to say the word 'sexy', but he stopped himself because he thought it wouldn't be appropriate or might weird the other one out. Second guessing himself is something he does from time to time. "I think I will invest in a cooler next time" he said absentmindedly. His hands were dirty from dealing with ashes in the fire ring. "You can get the kettle from my bag and fill it halfway with water, please" he answered. Set up the grill again and the fire started warming up. Once Saeki returned he was going to go rinse off his hands at the water station. He was hopeful the tea will be filling enough to suffice until he gets home. Plans to stay indoors for the rest of the day working on the statue. "Would you be up for a hike into the jungle part of the island tomorrow?" he asked. He thought it would be too soon to be today and assumed there should be a resting period before they hang out again. The jungle is a place on the island which he has mentioned to the other male during one of their times together, but he wasn't going to explore it alone and not taking Hiro with him.
╚══════════════╝

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:51 am

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Beach near Palooza

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
User Image

At least it hadn't come over the wrong way that he spoke in Japanese. Saeki was glad for that. Once he returned to Patrick though he managed to be mostly back to his usual self. He was happy to hear that he could help too so he nodded with a smile and walked to Patrick's bag to grab the kettle. Come to think of it, this was the first time he even looked in the bag at all. Blushing slightly at the thought he kept his gaze away from his friend. Not that it took him long to find the kettle. It would seem they were well organized. Once the young man had the kettle he walked to the water source and filled it with water just like Patrick had told him, stopping around half. He wondered if this was to be with the leftovers they mentioned yesterday.

Once done he brought the kettle with water to the other and offered it. "One kettle with water for tea." he said and smiled cheerfully. It was to bad this couldn't lest but they could make the best of it. Though Saeki wished he didn't feel so flustered around Patrick at times. What if they found out? It wouldn't be good if they ended up losing the friendship they had now just because Saeki felt to deeply about Patrick. Still wouldn't it be better if they found out straight from him? "Patrick..." Saeki started but he bit his lip a bit and sighed inaudibly. "...that is this was really a nice date. I hope we can do it again sometime! And I'll gladly go for a hike with you tomorrow." he said just to not let it seem to weird. Just it rarely went over well if one would just say such things in his home country, even though Saeki really liked the other. 'What a coward are you when it doesn't involve katanas or battles.' he chastised himself in his mind. He did truly enjoy this though, so at least it wasn't weird to say that much. He had never been to the jungle before, it sounded interesting.

User Image

INVENTORY

SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:07 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Thank you" Patrick said after being offered the tea kettle by Saeki then he set it on the grill carefully. As he was coming from the water station after rinsing off his hand he would proceed to dry them off on the sides of his clothes. He was getting out the tea packets and the two mugs when he heard his name. Looking at Saeki's direction then smiles softly, "Great. Probably towards the end of autumn and we could look at the different colors the forest will be brandishing" he said to him. Didn't settle on a date, but it could happen after Halloween and before Thanksgiving or after the second holiday. "As for the hike we can start with the beach side being our meeting spot. It'll be just the two of us" he tells and the last part was to express that he wasn't bringing Hiro along. He wondered if Saeki is aware of the significance of the jungle, but he decided to hold off on asking until tomorrow. Brewed the tea once the kettle was ready then handed a mug to Saeki. After tea time, He used what water was left to put out the fire then cleaned up the fire ring. Went on to taking down the tent and repacking his bag. Bid Saeki farewell before heading on home for the rest of the day and checking up on his kitten, Hiro.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach-a-palooza.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: pleased.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his friend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:26 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑤
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:08 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick arrived early in the morning and had breakfast on the go. Of course, he made sure Hiro was set for as long as he was gone for the day. Today was one of his days off so it was possible to do the jungle hiking today. He was wearing an outfit that will not hinder him in this hot weather. Carried three water bottles, a hand towel, first aid kit, bag of trail mix, and a change of clothes in a backpack. Those were the sort of things he could think to bring into an area he hadn't explored yet. The anticipation of hanging out with Saeki and exploring a new area was getting him all excited. He did some warm up stretches, "Last thing I need is to embarrass myself by pulling a muscle" he thought after a moment had went by. He plans to have the hiking trip last until the late afternoon of going into jungle to the middle and return back to the beach.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach-a-palooza.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: excited.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his friend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces