Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:33 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan had managed to barely catch the current ferry he was on because he had to make a mad dance back home because he forgot to bring the bouquet of flowers he brought yesterday. He was leaning over the railing with his arms crossed. The bouquet was in his right hand, while the keyblade was leaning against the railing as well. His fake blue eyes were watching the crystal blue water as they neared the island. Nathan couldn't think of any place he had ever been to where he'd seen such clear waters. It was definitely an amazing sight to behold. His head turned slightly as he watched the island. He was nervous and excited at the same time. This would be his first time ever being to this mysterious island. It seemed like the perfect place to do his little memorial for his late sister being that she always wanted to visit this place. His eyes looked at the flowers as he gave a soft smile. It was lucky that the event was taking place, since it gave him an excuse to come.

The ferry soon docked, and Nathan watched all the people who had come to attend this event get off. A good majority of them were in costumes, which was a rather interesting thing to see. Nate soon took his steps off the ferry throwing the keyblade over his shoulder to help keep the weight off just his arm. The young man looked around as his eyes widened a bit at the sight. It was truly an interesting thing to see. He had been to a few events, although nothing like this. This holiday event was an exciting thing to be at already, and he had just arrived. Nate decided to look around, and maybe he would see the few people he knew of. That list still wasn't too big though if he was honest with himself. All the different costumes were interesting to see. Some of the costumes were more simplistic, while others were more complicated. There were different games they had as well, He continued walked down looking at the different stands, before he stopped at the pumpkin stand. Nathan saw a young woman dressed up as a witch, which really looked like Serah. He was pretty sure it was her, because she had similar features, and he was hoping he was right as to not embarrass himself. Nate took a seat across from the blond witch with a nervous smile as he placed the keyblade on the bench he was sitting on, and the flowers on top of the table, but out of Serah's way. "Sorry to bug you, but you looked like a girl I know named Serah. It's kinda hard to tell with the costumes and all, so sorry if I got you mixed up. On the off chance you're not her, I'm Nathan nice to meet you." He stated with a small nervous tone in his voice already feeling embarrassed at the fact he may have gotten the wrong person.

°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°
"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; Excited and nervous tab Company;; Serah tab Funds;; $992.75

»Out Of Character:
Hope that's good enough to go off on ^^; if not let me know!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: See pic Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi stared at the male before tilting her head to the side a little. "Magic?" She said, she was aware of the fact that there were non-humans in this world and it could be possible... Ugh! What was she thinking! She wasn't a kid anymore, but, how else could something like this have happened? As a sort of a Halloween prank, but why wouldn't anyone mention something like this happening... Oh right. Pranks were supposed to be unexpected. She then looked at the male before she nodded a little bit. "Maybe... Hopefully." She said before she gave a soft groan. She didn't want to be like this forever! Sure the enhanced senses were okay, but she had such a strong urge to bite people. No! No! No! What was she thinking! Bad Lexi! "What a great start to my birthday." She grumbled softly to herself, but loud enough for Ryan to hear. The raven haired female had forgotten that she hadn't told the male that her birthday was today.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$978◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar, curious as can be, wondered if the two decided to leave the party and see what would happen. Would everything return back to normal? Oh the questions that pondered his thought. He only hoped this wouldn't be an everlasting affect. His eyes remained pierced on her own, chuckling every now and then. "Rough and rugged oh I'm a bit more charming than that..." He moved himself a little closer to her lips, having only the smallest of distance between them. "For example what would you say to dancing?" And with that he took hold of her hand, holding her waist with his other. He pulled them off the wall, spinning them around with a laugh just escaping him. He moved them around the tree, refusing to stop until he or she had their share of fun. If he already had her embarrassed as it is right now, he surely would pray to god that she would be even more so later on.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile | Princess | In a relationship | $958 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna looked at Skylar and giggled softly before smiling as she moved her face a bit closer to his, lessening the space between their lips. Staring into his eyes, she then grinned as he mentioned dancing. "I would say that dancing would be fun." She giggled before blushing as she tightened her grip on his neck as she spun around with him, chuckling happily. Even if they were confused about what was happening, she did have to admit that this was quite fun, but she wasn't sure if she would like it if life was like this all of the time. It was just too odd. While this Skylar was charming, she preferred the normal, sweet and loving, Skylar.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image

Jeni & Robin

As the two arrived to the island, almost immediately Robin began to drag poor Jeni around. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" She repeated over and over in sheer excitement. Cosplaying had always gotten her in such an excited mood, especially since she got to dress up both Shiro and Jeni! Speaking of which, where was her "Ike"? To that thought, the hyper girl stopped abruptly, making the ice sorceress bump into her. "Geez, Robin! Watch how you drag me!" Jeni scolded slightly as she adjusted her hanbok and even the blonde wig that she had made her wear. What was the whole point of costume parties anyways? Honestly, it was pretty much the same as the ball except...well...people were wearing costumes, of course.

While Jeni waited silently for Robin to get herself together, the pretend kitsune searched all over herself for her phone. Where was it? She was sure she had brought her purse....right..? The sudden thought had clicked as she gasped loudly. "Crap! My bag's at your house, Jeni! My phone's in there..." She said with a whimper and pouted. Now how was she supposed to get a hold of Shiro? With a loud groan, Robin grabbed Jeni's hand and darted off again to find her Ike.

User Image

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, Keys
Dating: N/A
Outfit:(Costume in Picture)

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

The male raised an eyebrow at her statement. It was her birthday huh? With his pumpkin head, he smiled and pat her head. It'll be alright I promise. I doubt someone would permanently keep the city like this, after all its the people who keep the power on. He said, trying to make a light joke during the situation. All and all Ryan figured that the two should simply enjoy the party. The male pulled his hand off of her head and gave a cheesy thumbs up. Lets not waste such a fun time by worrying right now! That can wait until later! He said before taking her hand and pulling her along to a table. Your costume looks great by the way! He said, taking it all in. He noticed the scars but figured they were just painted on. It's a very flashy costume~ He teased before grabbing one of the drinks off of the table. As he looked at the drink Ryan realized something that made him go into a panic. How am I suppose to eat and drink with a pumpkin head?! He exclaimed, holding his hands on the side of his oddly shaped head.
███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Concerned
Company: Robin, Jeni
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: (Costume in Picture)

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
The cosplaying Shiro was frantically looking around for his girlfriend, wondering if she was OK. He ran his hand through his fake hair, well he thought it was fake until he felt a tug on his hair. The male sighed in defeat and decided to wait by the entrance for Robin. Shiro hadn't noticed that he was skillfully spinning his sword like some sort of circus performer and before he knew it he had procured a large crowed. He decided to go with the flow like he normally would and began to throw it in the air, spin it around his body and under his legs. The crowd seemed entertained so he found no harm in it. Shiro continued the "show" until he noticed two familiar faces in costume walking past. O-oi! Robin! Jeni! He shouted out, abruptly stopping the show and pushing past the crowd. When he reached the two Shiro had already sheathed his sword and was waving. There you are! You had me worried. Look before you go in there's something strange going on. watch this. He said before unsheathing the sword. Obviously it had a sheen to it unlike the plastic sword he had originally. Shiro skillfully spun the sword once before slicing a bush in two as if it was butter. I shouldn't be able to normally do that... It seems that whatever you're dressed as you become... Although I'm not sure why... He said, his tone taking a bit of a serious drop.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: See pic Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi looked at Ryan, smiling and growling softly as he patted her head. Staring up at him, she then smiled and nodded her head. "Y-Yeah. You're right." She said before her tail started wagging and she grinned up at the male. "Yeah!" She giggled, staring up at the man. She then smiled more as he complimented her costume. "Thanks. Yours is pretty awesome too." She said before she blushed a bit and rubbed her arm a little before realizing the claws on her gloves were sharper too. She'd have to be careful about that... Looking at all of the drinks, she then suddenly grinned. She was 21 now! Grabbing a random alcoholic drink, she took a large gulp before almost instantly making a face. Eww! Though her face then changed into a curious look as she tilted her head a little. "I'm not sure. Maybe try eating something and see if it works?" She suggested, her head tilted to the side a little while her ears perked forward a little.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image

Jeni & Robin

Robin was starting to get a bit worried until she heard Shiro's voice from a far distance. Wait...was it her imagination, or did her hearing improve? She thought on it for a brief second but shrugged it off and ran over to him, and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry..! I had to help Jeni with her wig." She gave the girl a side glance and pouted. "She was being difficult and wouldn't put on the wig, so I had to wrestle her to get it on..." She explained with a bit of a bitter tone. She had no clue why Jeni would fight her. I mean, look at her! The sorceress looked damn right adorable now! Anyways, Robin released her boyfriend from her embrace and was a bit confused as he started to freak out about...his costume? With a tilted head, she watched his little spectacle as he sliced the bush in half. However, Robin wasn't too concerned. "C'mon, Shiro! That's just silly! You probably bought a super strong plastic sword from that cosplay shop earlier! You're probably using your strength too, so don't try and trick me, mister!" She replied as she crossed her arms over her chest. Immediately, her tails began to...to move! What the heck! Even the ears on top of her head perked up more to this fact. "W-Whoa!!" She spun her head back a bit to see the wiggling movement of her bushy tails. After that, widened eyes shot up and looked at both Jeni and Shiro.

The ice sorceress raised a brow and inspected her tails and ears by tugging on them fairly hard. Each tug was followed up by a yelp or whimper. "Yup. They're real alright..." Jeni confirmed as she scratched the back of her head. While Shiro and obviously Robin were completely different, Jeni didn't feel too different at all. In fact, nothing changed much. I mean, she still had control over ice and snow. Just to make sure, she point a finger at the bush and a frosty wind swooshed around it, creating a light layer of frost on its leaves. "You guys might be different, but I'm exactly the same."

User Image

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image

▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓
User Image
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1088 || Tifa Lockhart || Embarrassed || Bookworms - Sales Associate || Beach-A-Palooza || Herself || Single

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

As Junavi's little freak out ended and was able to calm herself down a little bit, she still had to hide her chest and still feeling more uncomfortable each minute and thinking about what happen to her body. Her tank top wasn't that short, it was at least long enough to reveal her belly part of her body, and with the little more bigger size of her breasts, the tank lifted just a bit. Wherever Junavi sat at, she sat in a fetal position, wrapping her arms around her legs covering her chest and with some support from her coat. Jeez.. This was weird.. She didn't feel anything else weird going around her body, she felt normal.. But why of all things, did her breasts get bigger..? While thinking of what possibly is going on around here, she looked around to the other guests and see if any of them started to feel weird or something out of the ordinary. It was a bit difficult to tell if anything was out of the ordinary, since there was other species in the town and not really getting to know anyone else, got it more difficult and didn't know if they were either human or any other species. Releasing her arms around her legs, she raised her hands up to her knees and watched as more people started to come and watched as they walked over to people they know and started to happily talk or freak out. '...', Junavi made a little fart noise out of her mouth and dropped her head down on her knees and closed her eyes a bit.

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Out.Of.Coffee:

Quote:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly walked into the event rather casually. Her green eyes danced around at all the decorations that had been set up and the sounds of people running around excitedly. There were even a few sounds of people freaking out, something about their costumes not coming off? Cool! This was right up the weirdo's alley. She loved weird things and the fact that her costume wouldn't come off was even better. Did that mean they got weird things to go along with them? Like, were they what they dressed up to be? So, since she's a witch, that means she has witchy powers. Wouldn't that be amazing! With excitement sparking to life in her otherwise tired eyes, she found a new sense of boundless energy. After these last few days she's been feeling sluggish and exhausted, but now...Now she felt reinvigorated! Skipping in past the entrance, she noticed that something about her hat seemed to stick to her head. Hm, this must be what people were talking about. Her costume wouldn't come off even if she tried. Not that she wanted it too. She wasn't looking to hook up with anyone tonight, or lately. It wasn't her thing at the moment. Celly snorted in laughter at her own dumb joke.

She was a little hungry so she walked over to small stand and bought herself a small candy apple to munch on while she looked around. Looking around, she wondered if Gabriel was here too. She grunted in annoyance. What a jerk he was being! She just asked him if he wanted to get food with her and he threw a hissy fit. Blowing a raspberry, she found a picnic table and sat down, munching on her candy apple. Lazily twirling the fake Harry Potter styled wand she had from high school, she was a little shocked when a blue light suddenly began to emanate from the tip and a container of candy began to levitate. WHOA! That was awesome!

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

Dia sighed happily as she climbed off the ferry onto the dock not far from the carnival. She peeled off her coat, tugging the back of her skirt down nervously, then pulling her courset top up on her bust. Neither covered her body any better. Gin wouldn't be irked with her for long, he'd probably give her that stern look and forgive her once she started looking guilty. So anyway! She sighed and walked into the amusement park. In that instant...she didn't feel self conscious about her costume, she felt like she should be putting herself right out there! Aah! She wanted to climb onto a table and dance! Peeking up, she excitedly looked around and scampered off among all the action.

User Image
Wiz Biz/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* Engaged
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc: ANYBODY WANNA RP?~ ^~^

Sashiki Hane"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:15 pm
Disclaimer. I do not own the image depicted below. I merely use it as a face claim (or reference image). The art is not my own.
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Evie was just casually looking over the varieties of food and drinks when a loud BOO was shouted next to her. The woman jumped almost five feet off the ground, and her eyes shted over to the woman that was next to her. Evie had to catch her breath before she could speak, "I..uh...was just browsing the beverages. And a little...lost." She said, her eyes flicked around the scenery and then back to the girl. "I...haven't been to an event before....how does this um...Event work I guess?" she asked.

She felt a little embarrassed to ask the cat lady about what goes on during these things but honestly Evie has never left her home besides the grocery store or to get crafts to keep herself busy at home.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: jumpy
Is With :: A kitty cat?
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $968.13
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy
Clothing:: Mysterica from Tales of the Abyss

↷Oo𝒞:: sorry for the short paragraph. I had to type this on my phone>_<

jayylee10

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

¤Profile¤ ¤Single¤ ¤$1000¤ ¤Strange¤

This hadn't been the enlightenment of his day at all. Gabriel, despite his drinking, felt the need to do something else. Sitting here at the table alone with the alcohol he consumed did not do any justice. He didn't even notice that Celly had arrived yet, nor did he have any intentions of interacting with her this evening. Sure it was a cruel thing to do but he didn't forget how much an a*****e she had been to him from yesterday. The arrogance of that woman infuriated him. At some point he even mocked her under his tone. When that happened, he felt the slight creakiness of his tone changed. It matched her own. He felt generically surprised at it but somehow he took great joy in it. Mocking her well that was a fun thing to do.

He collected himself off the table, walking along the carnival's grounds. He took the sights of people walking and talking. Some freaked out by what was happening. Gabe went to take off his hat but something was wrong. It wouldn't come off, he pulled and pulled but not even the slight nudge did anything. He moved backwards at this reaction of him trying and soon enough he crashed on the ground in a heap, right beside where Celly surely would be. He laid there growling under his breath without any sudden movements in realizing who was in his plain sight.

...my sorrows away •

OOC:
Quote:

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:24 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$978◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar couldn't help but smile at her through the time they danced. So much joy poured into his heart. He wasn't sure if this would ever end. In a way he didn't want this night to go away at all. He felt free, a little smelly, but free to do what he pleased and care little of the consequences. The pirate side of him that he dressed up as was starting to emerge even more. He paid no attention to anyone nearby as his main focus, surely enough, was Luna. His dearly loving girlfriend who looked so elegant tonight. He soon stopped the pacing of dancing, remaining still in her eyes. "Never thought I'd express so much joy like this." He commented before leaning in, pressing his lips almost instantaneously on her own. He did not pull back nor did he look off to the side when people had so abruptly looked there way. The two were in the open so any action they made would surely not go unnoticed.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items