Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:13 am
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Sarah had begged out a please, her voice shaken and scared. Not to mention she kicked and almost punched Evie in the face when she touched the blonde. Evie was actually extremely relieved her and Ari had found those horns and put the demon back from wherever he came from. The sight she saw as he went back was rather nightmarish and just in the few moments she appeared her with the others would probably scar her mind. It was a really innocent one, something such as this would mentally give her some type of scarring. Thankfully Ari came over to their side and offered Sarah a jacket that had came from Nathan. The poor girl would be at least more scarred than Evie was. With what she had gone through, even before her and Ari arrived. Evie didn't want to think about the atrocious things the monster did to the girl. "Shh...it's okay now. You're safe. Ari and I will help you. Just sit here a moment. I'll bring the others over to you. I don't know why, but I have a feeling I can help them in some way."

She had admitted, thinking back to Mystearica's powers in Tales of the Abyss she had the ability to heal. Though of course as the event was going, Evie couldn't even get the bench to levitate, so in fact how strong would healing be? But the girl felt confident enough to help these people. To heal them she had to at least try. After she helped Sarah sit down, away from the sight the demon got sucked into the vortex thing, Evie went over to Nathan's side. "Keep a hold on the wound, I'm bringing you over to your friend. I believe I can help heal you and the others." She stated, gently helped him up and guided him slowly to Sarah. Helped Nathan sit down and went over to Dia next. Also guiding her over to the group, she at least seemed to be not in bad condition as the boys were. Next was Leon, as he was already knocked out she had to somewhat drag him from under his arms over to the group. Gently laid him back onto the wooden floor. Evie knelt down between the boys, she placed one hand on Nathan's shoulder and the other on Leon's chest. Thinking calmly to herself and her eyes closed, she was able to provide a soft light, it was a sign that it was working. "I knew it...I can heal. Alright, so uh....as this power is new to me. I have no idea how long it will take to heal you both." She said and looked to Ari, "Think you can find a way to let whoever is in the cage up there out? While I try to help them?" She asked her Cheshire companion.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: Nervous
Is With :: Others
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $966.63
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy
Clothing:: Mysterica from Tales of the Abyss

↷Oo𝒞:: Dx Freya! So sorry! I'm gonna bring in her healing ability. But it takes a really slow course of time. Hope it's okay she brought them all into a group!. ^^;

Note to Self::
The staff in your hand becomes heavy. And even though it seems
like that’s all that happened, you can feel a strange power surging through
the wood…

xxxx- Healing Spell: It takes 3 posts for cuts/bruises and 15 for
broken bones.

xxxx- Levitation Spell: By moving her hands, a blue light will come out and
make the closest, small item hover.

xxxx- Fire Spell: By moving her hands, a small, red flame will come forth
and give a small burn to the closest item.

JayyLee10

fireshadow0908

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

mudgirl2222

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:31 am
fireshadow0908

mudgirl2222

Lord Yozo

JayLee

Okami_Kurisutaru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: @Okami: I'm not really sure what to do about this part. XD Since they already woke up in the hospital for the day change. >-> I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Terrified!!! I I Funds: $923.75 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

An instant whisper of a name came from her parted, pale lips. Her skin was practically white, nails driven deep into the wood, enough to bring remnants back from underneath them. It was over. Everything they had suffered and mourned through was over. Tearing her gaze away from Ari's hands, they landed on a stumbling Nathan, then finally over the first collapsed man - tattered and torn. Footsteps rang through her ears before a heavy jacket was placed over her body, hiding any scratches and bruising on her shoulders, back, and sides. Sarah fell back to her bottom at Evie's touch, shuddering and hiccing out the last of her tears. Her heart felt heavy in her chest, obviously pained and worn from beating so frantically against her rib cage. But Leon... She couldn't shake that feeling there was something more than wrong with him. She heard the change. She saw that look on his face. And yet... Nothing was coming from his lips. His eyes weren't opening and blood only continued to leak from places that she couldn't quite see. She fell forward, throwing her glance at Nathan as her grey, tearful eyes stared him down and his arm. They had both thrown themselves into the path of death for her. Leon himself had called her a friend... A real friend. Just the sentimental value of those words alone were enough to bring more hot, stinging tears to her eyes. She clambered forward, trying to crawl through shivers to get to Leon. To try to swat him awake and tell him they had made it. Nathan... He knew. He was awake and living proof to show for that. And so was she. She could only assume Dia was okay, unable to truly lift her head from the boys.

Evie mumbled something inaudible to her, landing on deaf ears in the first place. But as she dragged Leon closer, she took a larger breath, holding it into her lungs before exhaling them. "Leon...?" She croaked, reaching towards him but not quite touching. Even to her other side, Nathan was beginning to spill over into unconsciousness. She couldn't take that off chance that someone could spring an unknown healing move and possibly cause more harm in the process. The image of the sputtering lightning bolts from her own fingers was enough to put her against it. "W-We n-need a hospital.." She whispered, touching the edge of Leon's shirt. Whether she got blood on her ear, she didn't care, but she had to make sure all of them were okay. She pressed her head down, listening first around his mouth for any sign of air before realizing just how stupid that might be. B-But everything was so scattered... She just couldn't focus right away. "P-Please..." She begged to them, shaking. "W-W-We need to leave..." Her head pressed gently against his chest, listening for any sign of a beating heart.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:39 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

x Profile Single Ugly Sweater $992.75

Katelyn smiled as she stepped off the boat and onto the island. Looking around curiously, she then glanced at a few of the people that walked past her, tilting her head to the side a little as they spoke of the Halloween festival and how they hoped nothing went wrong this time. Not sure of what they were talking about, the girl just shrugged her shoulders a bit. Maybe some of the rides had stopped working? Yeah, that was probably it. Smiling more, she then headed to the gates, glancing down at her sweater as she walked. It wasn't 'ugly' in a sense of looking bad, but it did have a bad pun on it, which had to could for something! Not that she was trying to win an ugly sweater contest or anything. She was just excited to be out at the festival. She had never been to a festival before. There had been a few of them back when she was in High School, but she never had anyone to go with and felt embarrassed about it. Now she didn't really care too much that she had nobody to go with. She seemed to be having a lot of luck when it came to making new friends on this island, so she was hoping she would be able to make a new friend here. After stepping through the gates, the girl looked around excitedly. What was she going to do first? Maybe she would try playing one of the games or maybe she could go on one of the rides? There was just so much to do!

OOC -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:21 pm
    User Image
    User Image

Mood: Annoyed, Apologetic
    Company: Stranger
    Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
    Dating: Robin
    Outfit: Frosty (White)

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
    Shiro wasn't sure why he came back here. The only reason he decided to come was because of the festivities he heard about. It was to late to turn back anyways. His feet were on the ground and the boat was headed back to the main island. The male put his hands in his pockets and walked along, following the crowd. As he walked he heard people muttering about the halloween event from a few months back. Even though they were trying to be quiet he could hear them loud and clear. As he walked he noticed people avoiding him, walking around or away as they reached his vicinity. His expression turned to annoyance as he realized why he was being so avoided. People must've recognized him from that time and didn't want anything to do with him. He wanted to lash out and tell them how childish they were being but didn't get the chance as he bumped into a small woman in front of him. Looking down he was at a loss for words, a mixture of the previous feelings and the now apologetic feelings. Unsure what to say, Shiro could only manage a sheepish smile. S-sorry about that, I guess I got lost in a train of thought... He said. The male waited a few seconds and seemed to get no response. Did he upset her? Shiro tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. I...Uhm...I'm Yushiro...But my friends call me Shiro. He said. He wasn't sure what else to say.
    ╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:17 pm
    User ImageUser Image

x Profile Single Ugly Sweater $992.75

Katelyn smiled as she looked at all of the rides and food vendors. She was tempted to purchase a cookie and some hot chocolate. Not paying much attention and not realizing she might be in the way, she squeaked a bit as someone ran into her. Stumbling forward a bit, the young woman turned around and looked up at the male that was now apologizing to her. She didn't have her notebook in her hands at the moment, so she hd no way to respond to him. Worried that he might think she was upset or get upset himself about her not responding, she offered him a sweet smile. Moving her backpack, she then grabbed her notebook and pen, flipping open to a clean page, she then started writing quickly. 'It is alright. I was probably in the way! I'm Katelyn. It's nice to meet you Shiro.' She wrote before smiling again. Katelyn noticed a couple people give a few odd glances, but that was pretty normal when she used her notebook to communicate.

OOC -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
      • Statustician 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      • First step to fame 200
      PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:32 pm
      User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image
      sweater!

It has seemed as if Harlow had left her two friends behind for the day, as she was standing at the entrance to the festival all by her lonesome. She had tried to get in contact with the two, but neither one had been around, and since she wasn't sure of where they lived, and hadn't asked for a phone number, she had no real way of contacting them. She instead had opted to go alone instead of looking for them. She had overheard from a few of the people in the book store, which she regularly hung out at, that a lot of people were wearing ugly Christmas sweaters. Well, 'Tis the season, so she wore her ugly Star Wars Christmas sweater.

She made her way over to a stand that was selling hot cocoa, bought herself a cup, and then made her way back into a place where few stood. She ways nearly invisible, as always, however, she got a few glances every now and then do the her odd gasmask. Which kept her delightfully warm.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
      ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
      αɴd тнeɴ yoυ'll αѕĸ yoυrѕelғ,
      wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

out.of.cake:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:50 am
      User Image

Clothing: Because I Can Money: $975 Mood: Content

Jester had found himself waking up later then he normally did, Nine o'Clock was not the time of day a gentleman should wake, and by the time he had dressed himself, cooked breakfast and held a conference with representative in Taiwan he had found himself tense enough that he was about to explode from the irritation. If he could be everywhere at once he would have, Foolish mortal's not having the rights about them to conduct a simple business investigation into the disappearing funds. If he had the time to fly out to the island nation and correct everything himself he would, but he had promised his wife that he would try to take it easy and let things go naturally instead of constantly interfering. Jester brought his hand up to his face and rubbed his forehead, he couldn't put money on how much he loved that woman, still, but she was such a pain in the a** when it came to his career. As part of his promise to his wife he had agreed that he would try to have some 'fun', and he was particularly sure that she wouldn't count 'wooing the masses' under her definition of fun. So as he took a few steps off the boat onto the Mykronos, walked the short distance to the fair, paid the entrance fee along with the price of the twenty tickets. Jester walked around the fair with both hands in his jean pockets, curly black hair covering his golden eye which caused his red one to shine out from the paleness of his face, he did his best not to look like a Scrooge, and instead look for something 'fun' that wasn't a woman.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Pocket Items: Identification card, Wallet, 20 tickets, Phone
      Whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
      • Alchemy Level 1 100
      • Grunny Grabber 50
      • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
      Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
      • Gaian 50
      • Member 100
      • Citizen 200
      PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:16 pm
      User Image

User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

User Image

Diamond hadn't forgotten the bad memories from here, but she'd foolishly been hoping they wouldn't come flooding back as she stepped on the dock. She breathed out a shaky exclamation under her breath, looking at the picnic tables along the food court and the hunted house just touching the sand. It wasn't just the memory of the demons rising out of the shadows to haunt her. She shivered, stepping back against a support beam of some sort, and exhaling slowly. She didn't realize she hated this place, a lot. The doctor wiped her brow and cussed to herself, letting people go back until she talked herself down. Yes, she despised this stupid carnival and everything that had happened Halloween night. She hated her years with Gin, she hated her feelings for him. She was only able to hope those demons wouldn't appear again, she trumped forward to the food stand. She needed hot cider, or perhaps hot chocolate would do. Maybe even a pretzel. She could, simply, focus on something good. She'd think of something, eventually.

User Image
      Contest/ Driving
      1217 Pasadena Housing
      Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* Sowhat Single
      Loves Children
      Currency is: $1000

Ooc:

river rocker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:55 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
      The sunset Witch

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illia walked down the area, humming to herself as she chewed on a small chocolate bar. She was wearing a large oversized christmas sweater that her sister got for her a few years ago, when she failed to notice the XL mens tag on it. She thought it was hilarious, and this was the perfect moment to wear it. Lately she had been a bit pessimistic, and it was her first day in town. She heard about the event when she was moving in, and she was curious enough to hang around. She watched as the people walked around, noticing the amounts of couples present. She felt a bit annoyed. Couples just bothered her now. She sighed as she continued walking, wondering what she could do around.

Ugly Sweater: X
      Money: $1000
      OOC:

Lord Yozo

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:19 pm
      User Image
      User Image

Profile◥ ◤Outfit◥ ◤Single◥ ◤$1,000◥
      ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tobias was regretting wearing this stupid sweater out. He looked like an idiot. Thankfully there were plenty of other people wearing stupid looking sweaters so he didn't stick out like a sore thumb. "Stupid Stupid Stupid..." He grumbled under his breath. In a way he did stick out though, almost everyone was coupled together and he was all alone pushing through the crowd. His cheeks were growing red as he walked forward. Tobias shoved his hands in his pockets and glued his eyes to the ground. Why did he want to participate in this event anyways? It wasn't like there was an extravagant prize for the winner or something. Toby was so lost in thought that he almost bumped into someone, thankfully they moved out of his way. The male brought his head up and looked around, wondering what he should do to kill some time. As he scanned the area, Toby noticed a girl all alone. He decided to go talk to her, making a new potential friend wasn't a bad Idea. The male walked over to the girl and stopped next to her. "Crummy thing, being alone on the holidays am I right?" He said before mentally punching himself. Why did he have to sound so depressing?!

◤Out.Of.Croissants◥

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:04 am
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
      The sunset Witch

Ilia jumped as she heard a voice speak to her. She turned her head to her side to see a tall man. She paused for a moment, processing what he had said. Tucking a hair behind her ear, she looked down awkwardly. Did she possibly stand out? She certainly was alone compared to the couples trodding around. The male seemed to be alone too, as far as she could see. She nodded a bit, "Yeah... but I guess that just means more food for me right?" she said softly, attempting to joke. She must have sounded so pitiful. She bit her lip as she stayed silent for a bit. Realizing she hadn't even introduced herself, she turned her body towards him frantically and put a hand in front of him, "I'm Illia by the way." she said kindly, "And... you?"

Ugly Sweater: X
      Money: $1000
      OOC:

Lord Yozo

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

i dont sleep

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Forum Explorer 100
      • Autobiographer 200
      PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:31 am
      User Image
      User Image
      User Image
      Me COMPANY x Beach-a-paloozahLOCATION xFascinated MOOD x Christmas Sweater OUTFIT xSingle as a Sith Lord STATUS

The woman had arrived at the festival earlier than she had expected. She was excited, it meant that there was more time to take photos of super cute couples! A bright smile escaped her lips as she looked at all of the christmas sweaters that were being donned at the festival. Some were very cute, and some were very... very ugly, she put hers in that category, not only was her sweater hideous, but it was itchier than a mosquito bite. Marielle was glad that she had so many layers on under it.Everything was so cute and put tougher, she loved it, this place was picture perfect. She knew where she would start taking her photos.

A cute couple was sitting together on a small bench, sharing a scarf. Marielle's eyes lit up and she boldly walked over to them. With a smile she opened her mouth and spoke, "You two look so cute! Is it okay if I take a picture of you?" The young woman looked nervous and the young man smiled and nodded, they scooted closer together, smiling. "Lets try another pose, face each other." The couple faced each other and Marielle smiled before speaking again. "What's the difference between snowmen and snow ladies?" the couple looked at her before looking back at each other. Mari smirked and answered her question, "Snowballs." the couple laughed and Marielle clicked the camera's trigger, capturing a candid photo. She smiled and thanked them before showing them the picture and walking away.

She walked through the festival alone, taking photos here and there. The woman was so wrapped up in the beauty of this place. She would stay here forever if she could.

$1000 BANK xxxx All I want for christmas is you. PHOTO OF THE DAY xxxx All I Want for Christmas is You -Michael Buble LA MUSICA

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:36 pm
      User Image

<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

〖#〗 Gear: Men's clothes
      〖#〗 Offense: Business & Pleasure
      〖#〗 Hardwood: beach-a-palooza
      〖#〗 Home: 1417 Doux
      〖#〗Boy's clothes (5 years old)
      <>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

"Stay within sight, kid. There are a lot of people here." Aiden commented as he pried Adam off the railing of the ferry before putting him down to lead the way. He wasn't the type of parent and put his kid on a leash to keep them close by. Still, there were sick people out there and he wasn't taking chances on the welfare of his family. The ex athlete pulled his lips to one side in thought, taking long strides through the sand but keeping a slow pace while Adam grabbed a few sea shells. "Don't you think you brought enough of those home from grandmas house?" He questioned, with a quick witted retort of: "Nope!" Or course that was the answer, the kid wasn't easily satisfied- that was from his mother for damn sure. "Well, if I find them on the floor I'm putting them in the trash." He replied cattily. He paid for their tickets and entrance as they climbed onto the boardwalk.

While Adam ranted about rides, Aiden lifted his camera off his neck and checked the available storage. He wanted some shots of the Ferris wheel, though he wished it was made more perfect. It needed snow. But...snow melted a couple days ago. Screwing off the lens cap, the male lifted the clunky device to his face. "Freeze right there young man, get back over here." He called with a halt, eyes narrowing temporarily. "No way you're getting cotton candy, especially not before lunch." No matter how loudly that Tunney cake was calling his- wait! That face was familiar. Aiden lowered his camera, smiling after a moment and taking Adam's hand before weaving last a few people. "Marielle? Is that you?" He asked, a stupid grin growing on his cheeks. That was a face he hadn't seen since...before the divorce was settled. Yikes.

OOC: sorry that took so long. Life got in the way

Fashionable Insomniac

WhitersNote
      Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
      • Gaian 50
      • Member 100
      • Citizen 200

i dont sleep

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Forum Explorer 100
      • Autobiographer 200
      PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:15 pm
      User Image
      User Image
      User Image
      Me COMPANY x Beach-a-paloozahLOCATION xFascinated MOOD x Christmas Sweater OUTFIT xSingle as a Sith Lord STATUS

The photos that were filling up her camera made her heart flutter. There were so many beautiful shots that she would have a hard time choosing one at the end of the day. Marielle had enough to fill up multiple books already. She knew that a lot of them would be deleted later when she sorted through them more thoroughly. It would be a hard choice though, one that she might put off for a few days. Everyone around her seemed so happy, she really thrived off of all of the excitement. Her stomach growled, the wonder aroma of food was calling her name already.

A familiar voice called out to her from within the large crowd and a wide grin escaped her lips. She let her camera dangle as she walked towards the man and his son, "Aiden! Whoa!", her voice sound surprised and excited. It had been a while since she had seen the face of an old friend. "Its been a while. How are you?" She looked a at him with a relaxed, happy expression on her face. Her eyes shifted from the man to Adam and she smiled. "This must be your son; he's gotten so big!" It had definitely been a long while. Marielle was happy to see him again.

$1000 BANK xxxx All I want for christmas is you. PHOTO OF THE DAY xxxx All I Want for Christmas is You -Michael Buble LA MUSICA
      OOC: No worries! I totally get it.
      whiters4

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games