Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:54 pm
                                                                      User Image

User Image

Oh, had she struck a nerve? Hecate smirked at the male's almost instant reaction to the mention of his mother, her eyes narrowing pleasantly. "Oh please, don't take too much offense." she took on a more reassuring tone, clasping her hands together. "It's not your fault that your mother failed to instill in you the most simplest of manners." oh this human was adorable. His quick-to-anger reactions contrasted with Rina's earlier cowering and despondent technique. Perhaps she could keep both these little humans. The demoness perked up, putting an end to her wistful thinking, when Rina herself spoke up. "There, there child." finally, she allowed her feet to touch down onto the ground. She brushed at her gown, her agile digits catching the imaginary dust that she'd believed had come to accumulate onto her dress. "It'll be over soon." her gentle smirk cracked, becoming just the slightest bit unhinged. "One way or another."

"Now children." Hecate turned to from Rina to Seth. "There are three ways this conversation can end." as she spoke, her hand came up to display the number: three fingers held up so that the male could better understand. "One, you either hand over my little human before her health deteriorates even further." she shook her head, 'tut'ing in disapproval of that outcome. "You both come with me, and spend the rest of your natural lives together, acting as my little observation subjects. Or." the woman paused, shifting her hand to disguise the crooked smile that fought to appear onto her face. "I break all your bones, leave you a broken, bloody mess, and only after assuring you never walk again, take my little human back." no longer in danger of showing off the very unladylike grin, her hands fell back to her side. Hecate tilted her head to the side, smiling sweetly. "It's your choice, child."

Making my way through - Haunted Mansion
                                                                Those around me - Rina & Seth
                                                                You could say I'm - Irritated
                                                                It'd be beneficial for you to listen - XD please, don't apologize. I find Seth funny!
                                                                o.o oh, huh. Wow, heat exhaustion should not be taken lightly. But! It's totally fine~

Heiress Of Life

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Sneaky
Company: A group and Yalo
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Simple Costume

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leo was getting tired of Yalo more and more. Just what was this guys deal anyways? First it was Freya getting all up and arms with everyone, hitting his cage nonetheless, and now this! He tried to wiggle around yet again, trying to find some sort of way out. It seemed Yalo was having a ball picking apart the others pasts.He had to think of something while the demon was distracted. As he moved around, Leo heard a jingle in his pocket. He thought about it for a minute and realized that if he was a spy so he should have some kind of gadget or something to get out of this scenario. While Yalo had his attention elsewhere, Leo used the cage to prop his legs up. His legs were over his head and propped up on the top of the cage. His fingers reached inside his pocket ever so slightly, pulling out what use to be his apartment key. Now it had a different feel to it, when he grabbed it he realized it was a lockpick! Maybe being a spy had its perks after all!

Leo started working quickly, propping the lockpick into the cuffs the best way that he could. Hope this works... He mumbled to himself while twirling the pick around in the cuffs. The only problem was that he was a sitting duck if Yalo turned around, legs awkwardly positioned and focused on other things. He hoped that Yalo would keep his attention on the trio.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

mudgirl2222

oOBookwormYumiOo

Whiters4

fireshadow0908

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya's emotions seemed to change very quick in the current situation, first confusion, then fear and sadness, most recently anger, but now she would have nothing to explain exactly what it was she was feeling. Freya had now given up, she was not even going to attempt or think about how she could get out, this was out of fear of Yalo. Thought the rapidly changing emotions one remained and it, of course, was her fear for her captor.
Freya began hearing everything that was going on but found herself to not paying any attention to what was being said to know. Every word said was like that static you hear on the television. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Leon in some weird position and then he was working on getting out of the cage. Freya looked away and then closed her eyes sighing quietly. She at least knew she could not get herself out, Freya had accepted it too.

Location|| Halloween party
Balance|| $850.00
Outfit|| She-Ra
OOC||

Lord Yozo

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:31 pm
fireshadow0908

mudgirl2222

whiters4

Lord Yozo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: -- I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Analytic; Upset. I I Funds: $923.75 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

The familiar voice behind him told him the former brunette had indeed followed her in. She should have noticed by the faint light coming off of his body and reflecting around the room; but with Yalo's words in mind, she had hardly had time to process everything around her. Yet slowly and surely, everything was coming back into place. If we have the powers of our characters- She parted her lips to stare back down at her broom. If we have the powers of our characters... Her eyes glittered with thought. But she'd have to be careful. If Yalo could read everything she was thinking, then she needed a distraction. She needed to think about something he'd brought up in the last several minutes. Which only meant... She had to do the inevitable. She had to think about her parents. Her mind wound back to her younger age, a place she had seen as forbidden. The constant coughs keeping her awake at night. Finding blood stained handkerchiefs every which way on her parents night stand. The thought itself was enough to send shudders down her spine, Yalo's presence next to her only a small reminder of what realm she was in. She could clearly see the sweat on her mother's forehead, glittering in the lamp light as she attempted to tell her daughter what she needed, with still a trickle of a smile on her lips.

The incoming stress surged her veins with new power. Gripping the wooden handle tighter, she childishly pushed it beneath herself. Freya and Leon needed to be let out. And without any of them tall enough to reach the cages, it was her only hope. She wobbled slightly, trying to keep her mind in a semi-traumatic state. The demon was distracted now. At least somewhat. If they could just keep their thoughts down low - or even cause Yalo some sort of distress in constant thoughts... It was like surrounding a kid in candy. Their eyes shifting every which way, trying to find where to start first. But before she could continue, the broom lifted into the air; leaving Sarah with a slight inhale and a glance back to Nathan and Yalo. Another flicker of her father leaning down, trying to keep an arm around her while his head turned to the other side, hacking into his napkin. Her body shook, eyebrows curling in together. There was an attempt to will the broom forward. And it did so! For a second, she let the power take over her mind, quickly shutting out as many thoughts as she could. If she could stay below Yalo's radar, she'd be in the clear. She began a slow descent to the two cages, stopping in between to glance at the two hostages. Her eyes fell to Leon last, watching him struggle while she stumbled slightly on the broom. This was a lot more difficult than it looked, balancing up in the air with absolutely no way to steady herself. Snapping out her grip, she grabbed the cage handles, making it wobble to and fro with her before clambering her way behind him. It was a shot. And as her grey eyes peered over to Freya, she pressed a finger to her lips, whispering very, very quietly. "Don't think about it... Keep your mind concentrated on something else." Her eyebrows furrowed and she exhaled. "If he can't 'hear' us, maybe we'll go unnoticed."

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:41 pm
User ImageGinNara
DOING ✥WITH: ✥WHERE: ✥THINKING:
Released From MY Cage The Sky Shall Be Open To Me
Though I Will Not Fly Alone

User Image
                                                  Gin lifted himself slightly off Finn when the man started to move and talk of leaving, the aspect sounded great to him, and Dia was fine, he heaved a huge sigh of relief as he looked at Finn then struggled to straighten himself. His shoulder was causing him copious amounts of pain now, and it was starting to burn ferociously with what felt like electricity shooting down through his nerves, the pain making his legs weak. He didn't think he was in any shape to dodge carts going down the ramp, he would probably have to wait for one to come up then jump into it and follow it through the ride. Though they had to deal with the rest of this first, making sure everyone gets outside, but that would be hard in his current condition.

"Finn..listen your Jack Frost I need a favor, I dislocated my shoulder earlier think you can numb it with some of your cold?" Gin asked semi weakly looking over at the white haired man and his stick, knowing that if Finn tapped him on the shoulder with it, it would probably ice his costumes shoulder and numb his skin. He might get a mild case of frost bite, but the skin damage would be slightly better than the lasting nerve damage that could come from him not treating it, and if that happened Dia would have his hide. As it was he needed to form a sling for his arm possibly if he could somehow, maybe from the cape on his back. But to do that he would have to cut it into a couple of strips and he could reach behind him with his sword, and since he couldn't take his costume off he wouldn't trust anyone to stab a sword at him from behind.

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Enya Myers | Seth Ryujin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit: Big Bad Wolf , Popstar Ahri | Mood: Frustrated, Annoyed, Frightened, Worried | Status: In a relationship ,Single

Seth glared at the demon as she spoke ill of his mother once again but decides to shook his head and ignore that ridicilous attitude of hers. However, his gaze immediately shot towards the little being in his arms as she began cowering and he faintly heard her little voice. "H-Hey, just rest, alright? You'll be alright." he reassured her and his expression softened. He took a step back and held her even closer when the demon spoke once again, snapping then back into the harsh reality. "I'm not going to hand her over to the likes of you neither are we going to be your puny little experiments. Don't be ridiculous." Ah, this is going to be a real pain in the neck. He's definitely not handing his companion over. Not without a fight. Apparently he'll be going home with broken bones, that's for sure.

"Ah, so annoying." he muttered.

Enya lowered her head as Jason lectured her and soon, she felt a familiar pair of arms carrying her once again. This time, she learnt her lesson not to run off to places on her own any longer. She whimpered. "Sorry- I won't do it again-" she was trembling by the moment, terrified of what happened earlier. Those props seem real. No, they were real. As Jason continued to walk further into the fog, Enya suddenly hissed as her tails stiffened. She shot an energy bolt into the distance though it hit nothing.

"Stop walking- Jason- Stop! There's something bad- something horrible's going to happen-" she desperately tugged on his jacket her eyes filled with terror. Her so called 'sixth sense' as an animal had always been right, which caused her to become even more terrified. Unwilling to go any further, she curled up and buried her face into Jason's torso as she grasped tightly onto his jacket. Once again, her whole being curled up into a small furball.

"Be careful-"

OOC:
Heiress of Life

Misguided Royalty

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:39 pm
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $925 || Reiner Braun || Mood - Very Worried
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Weak, Tired, & Hot || Little Red Riding Hood || $1005 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Rina whimpered when Seth tried to reassure her; they weren't gonna be alright as long as they stay near that lady! She doesn't know what she did to Enya, and she's very afraid that she'll do the same to Seth! Darn her condition, she can't do anything! In fact, as time goes on, she's doing less and less! All she can do right now is to try and help herself. Resting her head against him, she tried her best to calm her rapid breathing and speeding heartbeat. However, it wasn't working very well. Sure, it helped a little when he held her even closer, but it wasn't enough; she needed first aid! Jason, she needs Jason! He always knows what to do when someone's sick, he's just what she needs! Man, she hates saying that. Not once in her life has she felt so weak and helpless, it makes her seem like a burden. And it's the one thing she can't stand being. But where is he anyway? Did they split up? Enya's not here either! Hopefully where ever they are, they're close! Seth might need some help this lady!

Jason nodded when his fox friend apologized. Even if she hadn't done that, he was gonna make sure she wouldn't do the same thing again. Looking adamantly ahead of him, he continued through the foggy tunnel with Enya in his arms. Everything was fairly calm, he quickened his pace as his worry began to escalate slightly. He would have to backtrack at some points when he found dead ends, and began to get just a bit frustrated. But he still went on, determined. It stayed this way until Enya finally broke the unnerving silence frantically. What she said didn't convince him to slow down, it made him speed up. No time! They have to go! He's had enough of this damn place and of not knowing whether Rina's alright or not! But Enya was obviously scared, so he didn't break out into a full run, just a jog, and held her close to him. Even she's had enough so he has to hurry up! After more twists and turns, he felt the place get a little hotter. They must be getting close to something now, right? Hopefully, it's where Rina and Seth are! Please, please tell them that they're close!

OOC:

Lyeisander

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Confused, Concerned
Company: Freya, Yalo, A girl, Sarah and Roxas?

Leo was still caught up in his cuffs. Almost....Got it! He said, silently unshackling himself and landing swiftly. The key to this plan was to not make any noise. He noticed that Sarah was here and couldn't help but give her a wink. Although the situation was dire it was never a bad time to flirt with women. Leo quickly went to work and managed to unlock the closed cage, this key was pretty useful! Yes! He exclaimed in a hush whisper. Now that the door was open he had to figure a way to stop Yalo and give Sarah enough time to free Freya. Snapping his fingers, Leo figured an Idea that just might work. Sarah...Keep your balance for just a moment, I've got an Idea. He said before jumping out of the cage and onto her broom. Leo almost slipped right off the wobbly thing but managed to gain his footing for a moment. He used that key moment to leap farther in the air towards the demon. It was a gamble but if it went well he could keep the man busy and maybe send him back to his realm.

He attempted to wrap his arm around the man, trying to put him in a choke hold and bring the man down to the ground. It's Over Yalo! He exclaimed. Now was the time for Sarah to get Freya and the time for Leo to crush this demon. But as soon as his arm wrapped around the demons throat everything faded to dark, what happened?

Leon came to, his arm wrapped around some red headed man's neck and squeezing quite hard. H-huh? What happened? I remember....Where am I? He asked, questions coming left and right. What was he doing here again? Leon took a moment to analyze the scenario, seeing a few familiar faces and a few new faces, including the man he was squeezing on to. Is this some kind of game? He asked, trying to figure out what he was doing in the air.

OOC:
PLOT TWIST

mudgirl2222

oOBookwormYumiOo

Whiters4

fireshadow0908

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:19 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

mudgirl2222

whiters4

Lord Yozo

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan kept his attention on Yalo, although could he lightly see behind the demon seeing what was going on behind him, but kept his thoughts focused on other things. It was obvious that Yalo was enjoying getting a rise out of everyone by messing with them. You could obviously see how cocky and smug he was acting right now in the situation. The young man was a bit shaken up when Yalo mentioned the demon not expecting that, although that didn't last long. The subject of his sister could be a touchy subject regardless especially around the time of her death, but it annoyed him that Yalo even mentioned his late sister. Nathan was still partially afraid, but his slow boiling anger was also keeping present in his mind. His blue eyes watched the demon as he insulted him further. "A boy with no skill? Someone who apparently sees himself as a living 'hero' for fulfilling my sister's dream? You have no right to dig into my mind, and mention her! I'd rather attempt live by how she lived even if I was the most pathetic person on this planet. I'd be more than happy to do that, then sulk around in some corner wishing life was better." Nate exclaimed with a touch of venom in his voice. The smug attitude was getting to Nathan, which probably also a tested to being dressed up like Roxas, whom had a bit of a short temper. "What about you? A being that is nothing, but a pathetic child thinking he's so high and mighty. Preying on ones fears or thoughts to twist them for your own sick amusement. I wouldn't be surprised if you'd start whining, griping, and sulking, if you didn't get whatever it is you wanted. A sad excuse for a creature that has to mess with other people's head probably as an attempt to hide his own personal insecurities he's too weak and pathetic to face." Nathan insulted back with light anger and annoyance laced in his voice. His eyes were direction at Leon as the succubus leaped towards Yalo attempting to fight the demon. What really threw him off was Leon's second comment. He titled his head slightly in confusion at hearing the words 'what happened'. Did the guy have a case of amnesia or short term memory loss? "What do you mean is this some kind of game? That guy had you and the girl locked up just a while ago? How could you forgot something like that?" Nathan questioned unsure of what was going on, although his body suddenly tensed in realization. Yalo wouldn't be distracted anymore because of what Leon just did, and he would realize what was going on. The young man was unsure how the demon would respond now.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; Lightly anger, and Annoyed tab Company;; Sarah, Dia, Yalo, Leon, Freya tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:31 pm
Lord Yozo

mudgirl2222

whiters4

fireshadow0908

User ImageUser Image

OOC: rofl My roommate stared at me when I bust out laughing at "PLOT TWIST".Feeling: Overly Excited!

☠ Your lips look lonely, so let's play a game...~

It wasn't until he felt the blunt force of someone against his back that he realized what the three or four humans behind him were doing. He had become so absolutely overwhelmed with excitement that he forgot to keep his mind constantly at focus with the rest of them. He grunted, jerking a step forward and bumping slightly into Nathan before coming back and trying to grip behind him at the red head that jumped him as if he were some one of his whore girls on the street. A laugh burst from his lungs, hands gripping down tight onto the biceps of Leon's arms. Oh how fun! Another hero in the making. Leo claimed to not want to be a night in shining armor, but if he didn't, then what would be the means for attacking him after his escape? Why not whisper to Sarah of him wanting to leave and leaving? This certainly was an interesting crew. "Oh you're right, Leon." He spat, flicking his tongue against his canines and giving one good tug of the red head. Though he may not be the strongest demon, he could still make an impact just like any other average man. And with that, he tried with all his might to swing the boy into the blonde in front of him; who was still obviously seething with irritation. He had certainly made a good decision in choosing his victims. It kept many of them distracted from his true weakness - the horns hidden somewhere around the festival. Although, even he didn't know where they were.

Once he removed the leech from his back, he snapped a finger, pointing to the bird cages and unhooking Leon's now empty one. It lurched with force, pushing itself into Sarah and knocking her clear out of the air before she had even managed to get Freya completely out of her cage. She hit the wall and ground with a clatter, wood snapping against wood. Turning his attention to the two boys, he brushed himself off. "Child, you say. You don't even know how old I am, boy! Sad excuses don't even cut it." He growled. Now the illusion was gone. The apparently image of Yalo destroyed in a quick burst of hellish light. A bright red flash and the smell of brimstone filled the room endlessly. He paid no mind to it, completely wrapped in his own thoughts. They had no idea who they were messing with. Sharpened, elongated teeth protruded from his mouth, his skin turning a sickly brown color that would be the equivalent to a smooth wood. His eyes disappeared into his head, a snout replacing where it had been. Wings unfolded and came into his body, a large roar coming from the true form of the demon. These were children! He'd eat their souls and be done with them! His hands crashed into the wood, slamming down so hard it created holes into the floorboards. They would die before he was even done with them! And on the off chance he returned to hell once more, they'd be more than 'in trouble'. Growling and snarling, he spat at them. First, the blond. He wanted them to see just what he could do. The wings connected to his arm flapped with an essence of terror as the demon turned to face his first victim. She lay on the floor, trying to struggle herself up. Once her grey eyes peered to him, another snarl escaped his lips, teeth bared as if he had an option to flash them her way. Long drips of saliva dispersed themselves in his tracks, a large exhale huffing through his nose.

There was a small squeak from that end of the room and an irritated shout of terror as Sarah sent electrifying shocks his way. "They're NOTHING!" He roared, cornering her into the darkest corner of the room. "You're mine now~." His voice, now equivalent to four distorted human voices talking at a time, was harsh and lustful.

... Would they like to meet mine? I don't see any shame~. ☠

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:47 pm
fireshadow0908

mudgirl2222

whiters4

Lord Yozo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: -- I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Analytic; Upset. I I Funds: $923.75 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Sarah wobbled, reaching into help Leo with his handcuffs. But by the time she got behind him, the small click was clear and noticeable. Luckily, Nathan had been busy harassing Yalo in return for the demon to even notice. She gripped the cage, listening to it creak and yank at the ceiling as Leo climbed aboard her broom. Whether it could steady under two people was completely unbeknownst to her. She hadn't the slightest clue. But the broom hadn't moved, only shifting to the left, then throwing her for a slight spin when he jumped. She wanted to cry out to him, but the components of her mind wouldn't let her. She was still stuck on the fact of her parents - something she still tried to avoid right now. It wasn't working. It had left her absolutely apathetic to what was even happening. Well, that was until she realized there was someone in the cage next to her that she had accidentally knocked into. Her heart raced in her ears as she willed the boom upward with all her might. It only passed a few inches, but that worked absolutely fine for Sarah. Her hands worked at the cage's bars, a sticky black substance ending on her hands. If only she could, she looked at the lock pick in her hands that Leo had left her with, quickly searching through the bars to find the damn lock. She had never done this before! She couldn't... But just as the lock clicked, a heavy item slammed against her, making her spin out of control and land on the floor with a loud slide and thud.

Her heart was pounding in her ears. H-Had Yalo caught her? Had Leo absolutely missed the demon and he whipped back around to find Sarah? Her mind fell to a blank. She couldn't understand what in the damn world had just happened. But glancing over at the swinging cages, she found one of them missing, now rolling on the floor next to her. Her hands gripped at the floor, the dress she wore now getting in the way. Even that had left her slightly annoyed in the situation. But now, all she felt was fear. Pure fear of what may happen to her if Yalo truly had found her. However, when her gaze fell in the direction, she found absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. N-Not until... Her nostrils flared, a dry heave beginning at the very smell of utter despair. Disgusting, vile... She heaved again, gripping her fingers onto the wooden planks beneath her. F-Fu... She threw her look to her broom, now smashed and snapped in half. There was nothing she could do but watch as the transformation began 10 or so feet away from her. It got larger... More... Absolutely terrifying. She squeaked, backing up into the corner of the wall whilst tears welled to her eyes. She didn't want to die. She wasn't ready for this. She threw her hands out a a last effort, bright yellow waves sparking from her fingertips and smashing against the demons body. They did absolutely nothing but let him become more annoyed with her. His growling laugh... She cried out, utter terror taking over her body. Both arms failed to cover her face, staring at the teeth growing in her view.

She was going to die.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Scared, Strategic
Company: Freya, Yalo, A girl, Sarah and Roxas?

Leon was thrown off the males back, still confused as to what was going on. His back slammed into the wall and he spat out blood in response to the pain. D-damn, Just who is this guy? He mumbled, slowly getting back on his feet. He stumbled a bit until he regained his balance. Whatever was going on, Leon managed to figure out that this guy was bad news. He watched as he grew annoyed with the pack of people around him, getting more agitated by the second. Leon wiped the blood from his lips and watched as the male demon put on a show. Watching a demon turn into its true form was always fascinating to Leon, but this time all he felt was fear rush through him. He was much more humane than Leo and wasn't exactly good with fear. Thoughts of his family being mangled together in a pile of guts and other gory things rushed back to him. He wanted to curl up in a ball and hide but knew that wasn't the right thing to do. The demon was going after Sarah and was giving off a killing intent. His body started moving on its own and before he knew it he was standing in between the demon and Sarah.

His breath was shallow and he felt terrified but he couldn't let the girl who invited him out here die could he? He locked eyes with the monster and grit his teeth, what could he do? He racked his brain until the stress took over. He was freaking out until he saw something shine from the glare of the moonlight. It was in a corner on a small table around a bunch of other junk but the way it shined seemed like it was suppose to be hidden. He tried to not give it away to the male demon, instead he looked him dead in the eyes again. Tell me...Is there any way we can win? He asked, hoping the cocky demon would answer.

OOC:

mudgirl2222

oOBookwormYumiOo

Whiters4

fireshadow0908

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

Dia scoffed angrily, fear still keeping her in place. She could smell brimstone and something foul, she knew she was in the presence of something bigger and badder than her. But he was hitting all the wrong pegs now, which made her want to laugh in his face. Sure, she worried Gin didn't see her as anything more than a sweet girl, and that their relationship was forever doomed to hand holding and sickly sweet moments simply because he was part angel. However, she knew his character! Her Gin, even if she wasn't his one and only and would be just a blip in his past, he was also sincere. It seemed overly so, overwhelmingly doting, enough that she just wanted to tell him to stop, to shut up with all the cutesy talk. It was because she didn't show her emotions that way, she was always a moody person who had her feelings all over all over the place. Gin, if he was so used to tossing women away simply due to his immortality, he wouldn't act the way he was. So overly attached and adoring. The doctor touched her necklace and gave a relieved sigh. Yalo almost had her, but he was wrong. Getting sloppy perhaps? Dia looked up in time to see th demon swarming of Nathan, who bit back without the slightest hesitation. Go Nathan! As a unit, they were a lot tougher than they looked! Her eyes lit up with hope, locking on Sarah as she found a way to fly the broom in her hands. Dia raised her own as if to steady the wobbly girl, looking cautiously over her shoulder, So far so good, they could rescue Leon and Freya after all. She watched, legs clenched together at the knees. Leon was struggling with his handcuffs, soon getting them off and she hopped from one foot to the other. Yes! Yes! Glancing at Yalo again, she stepped closer, wondering if she could ease the fall for the male. Instead he jumped, and Dia inhaled sharply, spinning of her heel to witness the results.

Yes! He had him! Dia squealed, one hand on her heart. Great, now kick his rear end! As happy as she was, it quickly turned itself around and she failed. Wait, what just happened?! It was like Leon lapsed and became a new person! What?!?! Dia would have screamed at him, but the male was tossed aside like trash into Nathan. Dia winced, hands at her mouth. The retaliation wasn't over, with a power she couldn't comprehend, she head a track of a body colliding with a solid surface, her chest hurting from her constant gasps. "SARAH!" The red head began to run over, stumbling and halting as a blinding light stunned her. She doubled almost in half, shielding her eyes before she was hit with the most terrible of smells. Again she turned, her face draining with utter terror shed never felt, even with her night terrors.she was dropped to her knees, eyes wide before she fell back onto her rear, quivering. W-What was that? She could only sit and shake helplessly, heart all but bursting as she suddenly contemplated the most horrible possible option to be anywhere but here. would killing herself spare her from whatever terror came next? Dia wouldn't be so angered by how cocky the demon was now, her mouth was dry and her tongue felt like sandpaper. where they all going to die? she managed to raise a hand, her hands unblinking as the flap of Yalo's wings whipped her hair around. For once, she felt like even Gin could not save her.

She only snapped out of it because someone else was in danger. Sarah. Dia turned so fast she toppled onto her stomach, lips parted as she tried to gasp the girl's name. No, don't hurt her! Leon- He tried to distract Yalo with words. If it didn't work- The doctor snatched off her hat, pulling anything she could, trying to summon something,Knifes, this time real rather than plastic. Her hands shook as she grasped two silver blades, she then scrambled up and ran to the blonde, hoping the distraction had worked long enough for her to get to Sarah and kneel on the floor with her. She held the knife up between herself and the demon, her chess heaving. One trait she'd always had: she couldn't watch other die or suffer. It twisted her heart in painful ways. She's rather die saving the younger girl, even if she was snapped in half like a twig, making no difference in anyone's demise. They wouldn't die thinking she did nothing to help. She made am oath to herself as being a doctor, their lives before their own!

User Image
Wiz Biz/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* Engaged
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc: fyi, Hane:

Sashiki Hane

Lord Yozo

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:40 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

mudgirl2222

whiters4

Lord Yozo

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."

Nathan's eyes widened at seeing Leon being thrown at him. If it wasn't for him being so tense and impulse instincts he would have been knocked back with Leon. The young man had managed to barely fall to the ground as he felt the air rush by him. His heart was beating and adrenaline was rushing through his veins as everything happened very quickly. Nathan looked at Leon to see if he was alright, and saw blood being coughed out. His attention went back to Sarah though after hearing a squeak of terror from the girl. He saw her in a corner after being hit by Leon's former cage, but his attention went to Yalo before widening in terror. There was nothing that could explain what he was watching as he saw Yalo show his true form. In all his life, he had never seen anything so terrifying or vile looking before. Fear was such a simple word for everything that Nate was feeling. Terror clouded his mind as he felt his hand shake from the sheer presence of this frightening creature. Movies didn't do demons justice at that point. They were far worse in person than what anyone could imagine. Nathan was snapped out of it seeing Yalo rush towards Sarah as he cornered her claiming the grey eyed girl as hers. The intent to kill was flowing from the demon that it left a heavy presence in the room. Nathan saw Leon run towards the direction of Sarah and the demon, and he figured Leon was going to prevent Sarah from being hurt. He let out a sigh of relief seeing Leon stand in-between the two, since it was obvious that the man was faster than him. The situation was very tense right now, and one wrong move could spell disaster for everyone. His eyes caught Leon looking at something in a corner, which was weird to do something like that in a moment like this. His eyes followed where Leon was looking, and he tilted his head in confusion seeing something shine from the glare of the moonlight. It was a weird looking object, and attempted to look hidden. It was definitely different from the surrounding junk for some reason. Nathan figured he wouldn't be able to get to it, since it'd make a big commotion from Yalo. The demon was faster than him, although he stopped hearing Leon ask his question.

Nathan bit the inside of his cheek as he had a split second debate on what he was thinking. Leon was faster, although Yalo probably wouldn't waste anymore time. If he answered the question it would only delay him for a minimal time, before he'd continue his previous action against Leon and Sarah. They were stuck in a corner, so they would have a very small chance of being able to defend themselves properly. Nathan slowly let out a shaky breathe as he quietly re-positioned himself. It gave him enough time to allow Yalo to answer the question or not hoping the cockiness of the demon would be his downfall. When he saw Dia rushing in to help as well, it made the situation more dire seeing there were three people trapped in a corner against a super sized demon, but without thinking the blue eyed boy charged towards the group. The blond haired teen tackled the demon from a blind spot, before using his weapon as leverage to try and held Yalo back with all his strength knowing it wouldn't work, but it would give enough time for Leon and Sarah to get out of the corner. "Get in a better position than that corner! You'd have a better position of defending yourselves compared to that place! He has the advantage, and you wouldn't last long there against him!" Nathan yelled hoping they'd move away from the corner as he used his strength to hold back the demon as long as he humanly could. Nate wasn't sure, but he hoped one of them had an idea on how to beat this creature, or else they could very well die here and now.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; Terrified tab Company;; Sarah, Yalo, Freya, Dia, and Leon tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:
Wow this got intense fast XD

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games