Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Lillian felt her chest vibrate as she stared at the mansion that had suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Keeping her gaze locked onto the building, she pulled free the device and answered the call. "Hello?" Her blue eyes shifted towards her phone as she heard the other voice. "Alright, I'll be there soon. Just...gimmie about, ten minutes," she replied to the voice as she sighed and dropped her head. There was an eerie chill to the air now and she could feel it swirl around her with the haunted fog that rolled off the mansion. Hanging up her phone, she slid it back between her breasts and cast a glance to the mansion one more time. Her wings ruffled twice before settling against her back again. Turning on her heel, feathers dragging along the dirt, she made her way towards the entrance.

Waiting for at least two different ferries so anyone else that wanted to leave could, she got into her car and drove it onto the ferry, taking up one of them and leaving no room for anyone else. Sitting in the driver seat, she stared out at the slowly fleeting festival with a somber look. Her gaze drifted over to the note sealed in the envelope on her dashboard. Lillian gave a soft sigh before she let her shoulders slumped and she let herself sink into her seat. Rolling down her window, she felt the cool sea breeze rustle through her purple hair and leaned against the door, elbow propped on the window frame as she turned to look out the window. She could hear the waves as the ferry made its way through the water and smell the salt in the air. There was a bit of water spraying her face, but it felt good compared to how she sad she felt right now. The moment she made it to shore, she started her car and drove away from the dock.

[EXIT]

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$991.70 || Cheshire Cat || Curious || Captain's Deck: DJ || Beach-A-Palooza || Evie || Single

Ari coughed up a small laugh as Evie said she was completely in thought of her "powers" that she had received and didn't seem to notice anything different until Ari sorta snapped her out of her own little world. Though with the lights still out and with such little support by the small stars in the sky. Hearing Evie's suggestion if they can't find any clues to help them, and head to where they heard the screaming, Ari nodded. Though what kind of clues would they be able to find if they don't know what happened to that person. As Evie got up from her seat and started to walk around, Ari followed behind her with arms crossed and looked around the festival to see if there was anything out of the ordinary she could spot to help the case of the screaming person.

Walking around for quite a while, Ari's attention turned to Evie as she spoke and asked her if she got controlled on her powers. Ari shook her head. "No not really...", the Cheshire Cat said and looked up at the sky, "When the lights turned off, I somehow turned back. Don't know how though..." There must be some kind of trigger behind Ari's powers to transform into a cat and then back to her normal self. But she was happily glad that her body is back to the way it is and didn't have to get pushed off the stand table to get something to drink. 'Able to levitate a cup, but wasn't able to budge a bench.. Hm...' Able to lift a small cup, but not a bench eh..? Maybe there was only certain things Evie could lift up, but she was still studying her powers, also Ari too, but didn't really know the other powers she possessed yet.

Continuing their walk, the Cheshire Cat stopped her tracks as something caught her attention. A Haunted Mansion. Looking at the Haunted Mansion, Ari began thinking of something. "Naay! Evie!", the female called out and pointed to the Haunted Mansion, "Don't you think screams would come out from there? I mean it's a Haunted Mansion, so it makes sense.." The scream can't possibly come out from there, can't it? I mean it look like it had thick walls, so only people inside the building would hear the screams from inside. Though it could be a possibility it may have came from there..

Out.Of.Character: Lol xD Sometimes it's hard to find my last post x3

I'm kinda confused and lost.. Is the lights still out? xD @Yumi

Okami_Kurisutaru

oOBookwormYumiOo

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly was spent! Walking around in these heels hurt her feet so bad! Huffing, she dropped down to a table and watched as the lights went out and heard screaming. She didn't hear anything else and could barely see with the sun gone. It had been hours since she last saw Gabriel and she was starting to think he just ditched her. Fine, if he wanted to be that way, then he could be! She wasn't in the mood to deal with his own mood swings. With a heavy sigh, she propped her chin up by the palm of her hand as she looked around. Her feet hurt, she was exhausted, hungry and a little frustrated thinks to Gabriel's disappearing act. Rolling her eyes, she pushed herself to her feet and staggered her way back towards the shoreline to catch a ferry back to town. She wanted to sleep. Her bed would become her best friend for the rest of the night.

With her boots sinking into the loose sand, she grunted and huffed as she forced her feet forward. Making it to the ferry, her heels clicked against the wooden dock before she stepped onto the boat. Finding a seat, she waited for the rest of the people that were planning on leaving now and stared out at the sea. She had barely been sitting on the boat ten minutes before she had to lean over the side and vomit anything and everything she had eaten at the festival. "Ugh! So gross," she grunted as she wiped her mouth.

[EXIT]

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:18 pm
fireshadow0908

mudgirl2222

whiters4

Lord Yozo

JayyLee10

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: @Jayy: Ya damn right they are! I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Cautious; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Sarah's eyes snapped to the man on the ground, her grey irises meeting the demonic yellow ones. She was left speechless in that moment, her blonde hair falling back in waves along her shoulders and breasts. Even the braid she had so delicately wrapped on her own came to a stand still - trying to mentally process what he had just asked her. Not to mention, there was no way he could have known. She had never met the man before - nor known anyone that looked even remotely like him. Her lips parted, a small hint of white teeth flashing forward. She hardly had time to process Dia repeating her name in a questionable acknowledgement. If she wasn't the only one here trying to help... And if this new, bat-like person were asking of the existence of her parents, then... Realization donned on her face, rendering her speechless. This wasn't a trick played on incoming people - this was real. All of this was an elaborate game played by sick people. Played by those with such little time on their hands or a huge prize in the end that it made it worth it to do this. Her mouth thinned itself into a small line, practically hiding away their pink color as her mind flushed with attempted ideas.

And with Leon's attitude, it was pretty clear she was talking to Leo. No, not 'pretty clear' - more than clear. She knew that cocky b*****d's attitude anywhere. Her mouth opened to speak, trying to brush away the thoughts of her parents, but it was useless. She wanted to laugh. She wanted to smile at him and tell him how much of an imbecile he was. Then ask him if he'd ever got into any situations like that. But instead, she only swallowed and listened to Freya rant herself dry before ramming her cage into his own. And with the current situation, it wasn't helping. Whoever this devious man purely scared her - pulling things out that even she couldn't understand. How he had gotten the information, who he was to even begin talking about things like that... Her mind only reeled into a stand still point, trying to get itself back on the right track. She could hardly keep up with the conversation now, her PTSD beginning to haunt her mind. Don't think about it. Don't think about it. Don't think about it. Well, that was until: Would you please stop thinking so loudly? Her eyes flickered to Yalo, who seemed to be completely distracted by Dia. Mind processing through it, she stared up at Leon, only hoping to high heaven he was thinking the same thing. If not, then maybe Nathan, if he had followed. There was nothing she could do unless they came to the realization too. And with his most recent outburst, maybe it would be obvious to them. Her thumb rubbed against the side of the broom, vibrating in resistance to the wood. She glanced between the bird cages, trying to make some sense of how to get them all out.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:50 am
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

It almost seemed like the two walked around aimlessly looking for any clues or hints to lead to where Freya could've gone. If this was a game, it was not fun! Her eyes glanced over to Ari as they continued to walk, listened as she stated that she turned back to normal when the lights went out. Of course, Evie didn't even fricken notice the lights turned off either. Was she really that deep in thought? She shouldn't have to worry about these powers, they should disappear after the even right? Like she came to the island as a human, she should leave as one, at least that is how she thought of it. The two sort of remained quiet as they looked around the festival, until Ari made a noise and said her name. Her attention drew back to Ari as she spoke about perhaps the scream came from the Haunted Mansion. Evie sighed, "I've seen enough horror movies to know what happens when people, like ourselves, go snooping around a haunted mansion....but if someone is in fact in trouble or stuck...I suppose we should help.......I still don't wanna really go in there.." She mentioned, though hesitantly began to walk towards it.

Once the two reached the entrance to the mansion Evie felt her heart rate increase with how terrified she was to even be this close to it. "Should....we really go in there? I mean....I'm gonna admit I'm scared..." She stated, almost turning back to her usual speech. Pausing as she spoke because of how shy she usually is around people, at this moment it's because she was scared crapless.

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: Uh oh...
Is With :: Ari
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $966.63
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy
Clothing:: Mysterica from Tales of the Abyss

↷Oo𝒞:: Yush I am lost as well on that...that's what I get for missing like a week of posting^^;

Note to Self::
The staff in your hand becomes heavy. And even though it seems
like that’s all that happened, you can feel a strange power surging through
the wood…

xxxx- Healing Spell: It takes 3 posts for cuts/bruises and 15 for
broken bones.

xxxx- Levitation Spell: By moving her hands, a blue light will come out and
make the closest, small item hover.

xxxx- Fire Spell: By moving her hands, a small, red flame will come forth
and give a small burn to the closest item.

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$991.70 || Cheshire Cat || Curious || Captain's Deck: DJ || Beach-A-Palooza || Evie || Single

Ari listened to Evie as she told her that she has seen many horror films and would know what happens in them if the two entered. Though Haunted Mansions were most likely the center of attention in Halloween, but Ari doubted anything was going to happen to them. It's Halloween, not any horror film they were in, but Ari didn't mind if she was in a film and didn't know. She'll be able to be famous for a while being in a film. Though brushing off the thought, Ari patted Evie's back. "I doubt anything is going to happen to us if we go in there.", the Cheshire said to her and looked around, "It's not like we are in some kind of horror film, without knowing. Though... That'll be cool to be in a horror film" The Cheshire then turned back to the entrance of the mansion and looked up and down, inspecting the mansion. It looked like a normal mansion, just with some spooky touches and a way to make it look creepy in the outside. Wonder how creepy and scary would it be in the inside. Hearing as Evie didn't want to go in, Ari would've dragged her in the Haunted Mansion even though, but she did seemed scared and didn't want to go in. "Well if you don't wanna go in, then I won't force you.", Ari told her as she placed one of her hand on her hip and the other next to her side, "You could stay out here and I'll go. But I am here with you. At least you're not going alone in a spooky mansion." Though it has been a while since they have heard the scream. The screaming has stopped for a short while and there was no sign of another scream other than the spooky mansion the girls were standing in front of.

Out.Of.Character: Lol I'm sure you'll be able to catch up! xD

@Yumi: Okay! Thank you! x3

Okami_Kurisutaru

oOBookwormYumiOo

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:50 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

mudgirl2222

whiters4

Lord Yozo

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan was thrown off for a split second when the blonde haired girl got off the cart, but he immediately followed her hearing the creaking ground. It was weird the feeling in the air was becoming worse as they continued on their way, although these thoughts stopped for a second as they came upon the door before entering it. He was confused at seeing Dia along with Leon, and Freya in cages. Dia seemed to be examining the cages from what he could tell. The male seemed pretty relaxed about the situation, but Freya was a different story. It was obvious she wasn't happy at all. That was weird in itself, although to have seen a person in mid-air flying was something different. The young man looked at Sarah when she made a comment towards Leon. It sounded from the tone of her voice that she knew the red haired male. Pieces of the puzzle were slowly falling into place for him as he started leaning more towards the idea this wasn't fake, but actually real. Nate was thrown off more hearing Yalo mention Sarah's parents. Did she know the guy then? The blue eyed teen was about to ask, but stopped seeing the girl's reaction. It was a look of shock nad surprise. Nathan looked over at Leon as he spot towards the being everyone was focused on, Yalo. Targets? Things had been turning out more confusing by the second. Why would this guy be going after targets? It was as this Yalo guy wanted everything to happen up to this point. That he had some kind of big scheme, and grand reward for doing what he was doing.

Nathan was running through everything that had happened, and frowned as the events ran through his mind. Nate's eyes widened though hearing Yalo mention 'thinking too loudly'. The young man listened as the demon began preying about Dia speaking things towards Gin. He wasn't sure if what was being said true or not, but the way he said it was showing he was confident in what he was saying. That he knew what to say to prey upon the woman. Nathan clenched his fist to keep himself calm figuring this 'guy' could prey upon one's insecurities on some level or form. There was no way that this was fake if that was the case. Someone wouldn't do things like that if it was fake, which meant that this was indeed real. Everything that had happened was a plan for something, but he wasn't fully sure as to what. Did the girl from back at the game stalls have a part to play with this as well? The young man definitely got the same feeling from her as this guy, albeit more intense because he seemed....excited about everything transpiring in front of him. "We all need to get out of here....." He managed to lightly whisper in a slightly shaken tone loud enough for Sarah to hear him, although if she heard or not he didn't pay attention. His eyes drifted towards Sarah seeing that she was looking at the cages. He tilted his head lightly watching the girl as if she was study the cages. Nate had a light feeling she was attempting to come up with an idea, but whatever it was wouldn't have mattered if Yalo interrupted. His eyes looked forward towards Yalo knowing he could potential help everyone indirectly by distracting the man.....unsure of how he'd respond though, or what would happen to him once he stepped in, but he didn't care. If the demon was able to focus on just one person extremely, it could potentially cause him to not pay attention to everyone else. There's no telling what would happen to that one person though. Nathan had promised himself that if this was real he'd do everything he could to help....he was just unsure what Yalo would do, and that frightened him on the inside if he was able to read their thoughts or memories. "If this is all orchestrated for your benefit, then what do you get out of all of this? I can....feel it this is all too intense to not be fake. The messing with people's powers, or bestowing ones to regular humans. The power outage, and even this hell house all real. What is the point of having people caged up, and everything. What are you after?" Nathan questioned in an serious tone letting his mind wander about the possible motives this person had to be doing any of this.

°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°
"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; Cautious, Determined, yet a bit fearful tab Company;; Sarah, Leon, Freya, and Dia tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:24 am
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Evie almost jumped after Ari patted her back, it wasn't something she was usually worried about but under the circumstances it was b***h black outside besides the stars gleams. Evie breathed in slowly to keep her heart rate down before she would put herself into a panic attack. From what Ari had mentioned she was right, Evie wouldn't be alone in the large mansion but is it worth going into? She wanted to help the person that screamed as much as the next caring person but it was still a scary thought. Maybe trap doors and booby traps scattered about the mansion how could the two girls know? "That's..true. Alright I'll go in. Though I don't know how much help I'll be, I've never had magic before so these powers are just so new and overwhelming." She admitted but gripped her hand on the door handle and hesitantly pulled the large, heavy door open.

Of course no surprise the inside was just about as dark as outside. Evie let her little Cheshire friend enter first as she walked in after. This place definitely gave her the creeps, a mouse scurried across her feet and she let out a small shriek but quickly covered her mouth. "Sorry...where should we even begin to look? This place is huge. Just because we found out the scream came from the mansion, how do we tell what part of the mansion it came from?"
                                                                She asked as they seemed to trail down a long hallway.

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: Nervous
Is With :: Ari
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $966.63
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy
Clothing:: Mysterica from Tales of the Abyss

↷Oo𝒞:: Sorry I got big posts to work on XD that sorta have a deadline. ^^;

Note to Self::
The staff in your hand becomes heavy. And even though it seems
like that’s all that happened, you can feel a strange power surging through
the wood…

xxxx- Healing Spell: It takes 3 posts for cuts/bruises and 15 for
broken bones.

xxxx- Levitation Spell: By moving her hands, a blue light will come out and
make the closest, small item hover.

xxxx- Fire Spell: By moving her hands, a small, red flame will come forth
and give a small burn to the closest item.

JayyLee10

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Finn jumped to high heaven as a voice spoke behind him. "Gin! God damn- Don't sneak up on me like that!" he shouted in a whisper; there was no need to arouse the suspicion of anyone else in the house, like that creepy girl. The Jack Frost costumed athlete shuddered at the thought. He didn't need another image like that floating around in his brain. It was doubtful he'd even be able to get the one she gave him out of his head, ever! He'd have nightmares for weeks if not months. Honestly, he was so freaked out now that he just wanted to go home. He was worried about his wife and child, and he just wanted to be with her. Something about being apart of Hell, even if it was just a glimpse, made him feel like a scared child that needed coddling. It had been weeks since he was given any sort of comfort and right now he desperately wanted some, not matter how unmanly that may have sounded. He was never out to sound rugged or manly when it came to his wife. He loved her, and the affection she gave him end of story.

Finn pointed to the man that answered, "See, they're fine. And she's downstairs. I couldn't get off the cart in time to help her." Watching, Finn really didn't think it was a good idea to threaten a demon, but since he was here, if something happened he'd be forced to help. He wasn't the type to just up and run if someone was in danger. Grunting as he felt Gin crumple against him, he leaned forward slightly and looked over his shoulder at the guy. Looking back to the captor and prisoners, he steeled his nerve. "Look, I don't mean to rush this or whatever, but I gotta get home. It's late as hell and I'm tired. Can we all hurry this up?" he said in the calmest tone he could muster, throwing a thumb over his shoulder back towards where the entrance was. That was a stupid move most likely, but he was just full of stupidity lately.

Sashiki Hane
Lord Yozo
Cho-Cho Twain
Achidanza

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:02 pm
                                                                      User Image

User Image

Despite the fact that Rina had managed to escape, Hecate found that she couldn't be any more pleased. Such a smart little human she had~ as the girl stumbled from the Boiler room, steam escaping with her, the demoness began to follow after her slowly, contemplating what to do next. Or rather, what question to ask her next. She wasn't done picking her brains just yet. But, all that planning would go to waste, she found out, when she ended up fainting. "Tut, tut." she scolded the girl, tongue clicking irritably against the roof of the her mouth, as her gaze raked across the unconscious girl. What was she to do now? That answer came quickly, and in the form of a new guest. A male this time, in the most interesting of costumes. Hecate watched from the door as the male proceeded to pick up her subject and carry her off. But, not before growling at her. Oh my. She blinked in surprise, a smile of mild amusement flickering across her face. Had that meant to scare her?

Whether or not it was, there were more bigger issues to deal with. Like, the fact that her little human was being carried away. Hecate gave a sigh, one finger inching up to her hair to begin absently curling a strand. Did they really think it'd be that easy? Whoever that little nosy human was, he'd soon find out how horribly wrong he was. Hecate once more faded into the background, taking no time to locate Seth and Rina. "Excuse me." her body flickered once, becoming tangible long enough for her to tap him on the shoulder. "Might I ask, just where you think you're going with my human, little boy?" Hecate would reappear just a few feet in front of Seth, the toes of her shoes just barely scraping the floor. "Your mother has done a horrible job in raising you. You should know it's not polite to take things that don't belong to you." she placed a hand to her cheek, sparing the male a forlorn glance. "I see I'll have to punish you."

Making my way through - Haunted Mansion
                                                                Those around me - Rina & Seth
                                                                You could say I'm - Irritated
                                                                It'd be beneficial for you to listen - <-< soverysorry

Heiress Of Life

Lyeisander

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:07 am
User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

Dia jumped, her shoulders so still that it shot down both arms and caused her to rise to her toes for a split second before she turned around. She knew instantly that she was being addressed, it was like a red hot spot light had been shone of her the moment his focus shifted. The doctor tried to scowl, confused by his outburst. Stop...thinking so loudly? W-What? He could hear what...the doctor shook, stuck on a numb dumbfoundedness. Soon, however, a deep red began to rise from her neck and up to her face, her stiffness raging into balled fists. She began to look like a well known fairy Disney character, anger flashing in her red-brown orbs. why did he have to sound so angry with his words? Angry like she was stupid not to know- or like it wasn't worth saying. What did he even know?! She quivered in both fear and anger, appearing as threatening as a wet feline. He head craned back to glare up at his smoldering expression. "Of course he has, i never believed I was the first of anything to Gin! I-It's not like I expect him to build an alter to me and become celibate!" She just...she didn't really want to be forgotten! She was mortal, fragile and temporary as one sunrise to another. She wanted to be with Gin for as long as possible, but long didn't feel like long anymore. She tossed her head down in a disgusted way, her stomach suddenly on a roller coaster. she wanted to see Gin now. She wanted to go home where she felt mostly safe. "What do you mean a woman like me? There's nothing wrong with me." she wouldn't look the hell spawn in the eye. "I'm calling you on your sh*t, whoever you are. Why don't you run along? Of course Gin had needs. Uh...didn't he? Those things were unrelated to her night terrors, she was fed up with this guy picking at her mind. And Nathan, she heard him speak and silently agreed. What was this man's deal?

User Image
Wiz Biz/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* Engaged
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc: fyi, Hane:

Sashiki Hane

Lord Yozo

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:04 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mood: Aggitated | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He stopped in his tracks and turned around as he felt yet another eerie feeling. This whole situation felt strange to him, his ears perked upwards only to hear a voice, somewhat like a child's. He spun around once again, his eyes met the demon's. It's that damned woman, he thought. What the hell does she want this time. He merely slapped her hand away from his shoulder when he felt a tap, slightly frustrated with her presence.

"What the hell do yo-" his attempt to speak was brutally cut off by her words and the next sentence caused his expression to darken almost immediately. His eyes flickered maliciously in the foggy darkness as he heard the woman critisize his mother. One action that he definitely cannot tolerate. "Oh? Just who do you think belongs to you, now. Rather, you're quite the preposterous one, aren't you? She doesn't belong to anyone." countered the male, sending a mocking glance her way as he held the unconscious female even closer to himself. "Shut the hell up, woman." he growled, getting tired of her nonsensical attitude.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: //sobs I'm so sorry I made him so arrogant- //sobs
Heiress of Life

whiters4

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:52 am
Lord Yozo

mudgirl2222

whiters4

fireshadow0908

User ImageUser Image

OOC: --Feeling: Mischeivous~; Excited!

☠ Your lips look lonely, so let's play a game...~

Yalo threw an exasperated glanced over his shoulder to Nathan. The kid bored him, he would be honest with that much. He was late, too late for him to take any huge interest in. He needed to be kept up to speed. And if Sarah could keep her filthy trap shut from her typical questioning self, then this kid needed to be taught a lesson or two. He might have even entertained the idea had he not struck a nerve in the woman he had been speaking to. Oh he found an absolute thrill in bothering people to his content~. To see them mentally squirm and try to hold onto a ledge that might or might not be there. Of course, there were the mentally stronger ones... But most proved to be weaker than not. The demon clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, his wings giving a small flutter. Quirking an eyebrow at her upset tone, he crossed his arms, one gently gripping the other and tapping his fingers against his black sleeve. But he soon unraveled them, fixing his tie as if this were a casual everyday conversation. The smirk on his lips said otherwise. "Yes, a woman like you. A woman that he hardly finds sexually attractive in any way. You want to talk about worriment? Then we'll talk. But if you want to avoid your greatest fears for 'Ginny'? It's a bit late for that~."

Once his tie was straightened out, he ceased his circles around the woman, glancing up at the bird cages. He was growing tired of this game - he just wanted to be let loose already! To be free to roam around the city as he pleased. Without feeding on souls. Without the dreaded feeling of being dragged back to hell where the other demons lie. "I've seen the insides of his mind." He purred with satisfaction. "I've seen his greatest wants. His deepest fears. The insight of his entire life." His tongue ran over his bottom lip in thought, clasping his hands behind his back. "You're nothing but a small peg in the road he has to drive over. Nothing but a poor girl that believes herself to be 'sexy' and lives in hope to be Gin's 'one and only' when you already know in your mind's eye that it's not true." His canines flashed in the dim light, sneering up at his two prized possessions. He would have it all! Sleeping, food, souls, sex, exploration... Just the thought of it made him seethe with anticipation. The stroke of midnight was drawing closer. To the point that he was getting jittery just thinking about it. Occasionally the smell of brimstone would come of of him, the illusion of humanoid Yalo wearing off the closer it got.

An excited growl emitted from his throat, wings snapping in and out. No one would find his horns in time. Even if Sero and Hecate were having problems - he would be home free! Unable to stop himself, he swiveled on his heel to Nathan - the last person he could make a jab at while remaining "immortal". The clock was ticking! And he had already been on a roll with the last four - though he was eager to get back to Sarah's look. He stepped past the blonde, just avoiding her shoulder with his wings. She held still, seemingly entranced by something else. Something he didn't care about. Or maybe he was so focused on roaming the Earth again and making another person tremble in terror that he hadn't paid enough attention to notice. "And.. You." He stopped in front of Nathan, peering down at him from his tall position. "A boy with absolutely no skill whatsoever save for seeing everything in some sort of bullshitted, rose tinted glass." He cocked his head back and forth, waving his hands uselessly while his eyes mocked to the left and right. "Seeing himself as some a living 'hero' for fulfilling his sister's dream. Like he's some sort of dream boat that any depressed girl in a cherry blossom field would fall for." His tongue felt heavy in his mouth. And while he stroked his chin tauntingly, his back remained faced to the rest of the crew.

... Would they like to meet mine? I don't see any shame~. ☠

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:51 am
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $925 || Reiner Braun || Mood - Very Worried
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Weak, Tired, & Hot || Little Red Riding Hood || $1005 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Rina was in really bad shape. She wriggled around a little in Seth's arms, trying to find something cool. This place was musty and muggy, and it wasn't helping her condition very much. Sweat continued to roll off her body, and her heartbeat became abnormally fast. As soon as she heard her kidnapper's voice again, she turned towards Seth as he held her closer. "Get away.." Away from this place and from that woman! Her mind was a blur, and her vision wasn't focusing correctly. Just get away from that lady, Seth! She tried to speak again, but her throat felt drier and her stomach suddenly began to hurt! If she doesn't get some medical attention right away, she'll have to go to the hospital! Just something cold, anything! How is heat exhaustion so bad? She knew it wasn't good, but she didn't realize it would affect her body so much! It's just so hot, and her body feels weak and tired...

Jason, who was back with Enya, was very worried at the moment. He got a really bad feeling that something bad happened. He was a bit relieved when Enya said she heard Seth call, and sighed. He was about to help her up, but she already scrambled off again! He tried to keep up with her, he lost some distance when he lost her in the fog, But when a bunch of energy bolts began to fly at him, he knew that she wasn't too far ahead, and when he found her, he wasn't very happy. "Enya! Stop running off; I'm already worried enough as it is!" He scolded her. Picking her up, he held her bridal style so she wouldn't go off on her own again. He has enough things to worry about, and he's not gonna add Enya to that list! Heading deeper and deeper into the tunnel, his feelings were in a mix of getting more worried and more relieved. Seth should have Rina by now, right? Has anything happened to her? He could never live with himself if something really bad has happened to her! But one thing he couldn't deny was the dark and ominous feeling he got as they went farther and farther.

OOC: It's OK! I had to search up heat exhaustion and it's a lot more serious than I thought it was
AND I COULDA POSTED A LOT EARLIER, BUT MOTHER emotion_facepalm

[quote"Lyeisander"]
[quote"Misguided Royalty"]

fuestray

Faun

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image

User Image

As Evie accepted to go into the mansion with Ari, the Cheshire Cat gave her a small smile and nodded. "Alright no more time to waste!" Ari helped Evie pulled open the door and took a small peek inside the mansion before they enter. Wow! It surely was completely dark inside the mansion like outside, but more dark with the walls, having some windows, shining in the small stars lights. If only both of them have bought a flashlight with them before coming here, this wouldn't be a problem, but who would knew the lights would turn off. Looking around the huge mansion inside, Ari shrugged at Evie's question. "I have no idea.. It's a bit difficult to see in the dark too.." There had to be a way for them to have some sort of flashlight, neither of them had any powers that had some light magic or something. That's how far Ari knew she didn't of course. She was the Cheshire Cat! There was no way Cheshire Cats have any light magic, but disappearing itself. Thinking of a way to light their path, Ari tried her best to look around for some sort of torch like to light their way. "Torch..." Jumping up from the floor a bit, Ari spun her heels and turned to Evie. "Evie! How did you lit up that trash can before?", the girl ask a bit fast as she asked, "We can use your fire magic power thing to light up our path!" Ari placed her right hand under her chin and looked to the side, thinking what could they use for light. Maybe a stick? But where would they be able to find a stick around the beach..? What can they use to light their way using Evie's fire magic?

Out.Of.Character: It's okay! ^^

Okami_Kurisutaru

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games