Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:25 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$978◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar couldn't help but smile at her words. If she kept this whole act of innocents up he may end up swooping her off the ground. How ironic that would be for a pirate to rescue a princess in distress. Usually it would be a bad boy to do this and surely enough the man was turning into one of those types. He moved one of his hands up to the back of her head along with the other just lightly resting on her lower back. "Is my seducing acts working or should I try a little harder my princess?" He cooed with a slight slivering tone to his voice. If he didn't stop right this instance with the seducing well who knows what would happen. How awkward would it be for people to stumble upon them both like this. How defensive he may get towards Luna. He already had strong feelings for her and with this whole crisis of his personality changing, he may end up getting into a fight with someone for her affection.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: See pic Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi grinned as she left her house in her costume, sure the felt a little shy about it, but she had added a little fake blood and make up to her scars (Which are two long scars, one on each arm and multiple scars on her stomach) so they looked like the entire set of scars were fake, which was an awesome thing! Adding a pair of fake fangs, she then quickly headed to the boat that would bring her to the island, her stomach fluttering excitedly. She wondered if Ryan was here yet or not. Her question was then answered as soon as the boat landed on the island. Grinning as she read Ryan's question, she then pulled off one of the gloves she was wearing and sent in a quick text in return.

To: Ryan
I just arrived on the island! See you soon!

She hit send before slipping her phone in her pocket and put the glove back on. Walking along the sand, she then smiled as she looked at the archway. Stepping through it, the girl then made a face as she suddenly had a weird feeling go over her. Wait... huh? Why did she feel so weird... were her teeth.... sharper? She ran her tongue over her teeth a little and winces as she pricked her tongue with her canines. What... What was going on!? She also had the oddest craving for a steak... a raw steak. No, this just had to be the jitters. Glancing around, she then noticed the hair on her arms was a little thicker as well. 'What the!' Her eyes widened a bit before she frantically started looking around. Where was Ryan!? Maybe he had a clue as to what was going on! "Ryan..." She whimpered before a smell caught her nose. A pumpkin? Sniffing the air, she then started tracking the scent. Ryan did say he would be attending the party as the pumpkin king. Even if she was being ridiculous, it would lead her somewhere!

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile | Princess | In a relationship | $958 x

Luna stared up at Skylar, smiling at him before she blushed as he held her. How odd, a pirate comforting a princess, but in her defense he was a very handsome and charming pirate. She then stared into his eyes before she giggled a little bit. "Mmm~ And what sort of ideas does my charming pirate have." She chuckled softly, kissing his cheek. Though she knew that she would have to be a bit careful about what she said though, not wanting the male to get the wrong idea and try anything too extreme. She knew Skylar wouldn't do that, but with everybody acting so strange, she didn't want to end up getting in a fight with her boyfriend on their technical first date! Plus, she would probably get snippy if anybody happened to cross paths with the two of them.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Concerned
Company: Alone
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: (Costume in Picture)

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro made his way to the island shortly after he awoke. The costume still felt a bit odd to him but he was becoming more accustomed to wearing it. The sword on his waist seemed to throw off his balance so he was casually holding it over his shoulder. The male was also wearing some blush over his heart tattoo that made it look like there was no tattoo. Walking down the streets, Shiro could feel the stares of people which made his cheeks turn a light shade of red. He made his way to the event and stopped at the arch. There was an odd feeling about the room ahead but he decided to ignore it. Shiro took a step into the room and immediately felt something different, the weight of his sword had changed along with its properties. The plastic felt like refined steel and it felt much heavier than plastic. He raised an eyebrow and brought the sword off of his shoulder. He spun it slowly and began to pick up the speed. The skill to do this came with ease even though he had never wielded a sword. Strange.... He mumbled before stopping mid spin and sheathing the weapon swiftly. Looking around he noticed a lot of the things that should be fake, such as weapons. People seemed to be acting like the way they were dressed up, acting a little to well. Now that he thought about it, the way he was standing was way to prestigious for him, as if he was an actual warrior. Shiro quickly dialed Robin's number, wondering if she was already here and growing a pit of worry in his stomach. Pick up Pick up... He mumbled in hopes that Robin would pick up. The more the phone rang the worse his worries became. What if she was already here and acting like an actual kitsune. Was this "Act" permanent?

The thoughts ran through his mind and seemed to meld together, making him more confused than he needed to be. Shiro figured that if he tried to talk now his words would be jumbled due to anxiety so he simply hung up and started to text.

To Robin: Oi! Are you here yet?

It was a simple text but Shiro had his reasons. He didn't want to alarm her in case she hadn't arrived yet and for all he knew this could be part of the event. So if he went and freaked out over it and caused her to miss the party for no reason he would look like a complete a**-hat!

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar couldn't help but express a smile on his face. It was smeared across him, showing a very intentional look. Luna definitely was giving him some unique ideas on what the two could do. If he had her back home right now, in the same condition he and she was in, he may end up ripping off the clothes she wore. "The sorts that could get us in great peril my love." One of his eyes closed to the feel of her lips on his cheek. He couldn't help but smirk at the attempts he made to woo her heart. Both his eyes remained fixed on her own before he so gracefully moved down, propping a rather deep kiss on her lips. Before long he backed her up against the stand, showing no regard to how uncomfortable the two may be at this present time. He could feel a slight sparkle of excitement spreading throughout his body. Her imagery simply was stunning. He couldn't get enough. He wanted more and more.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: -- I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Excited! I I Funds: $989.00 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Sarah pranced straight towards the festival, seeing the Ferris wheel halfway across the water. And such a crystal blue! She could feel herself getting both jittery and nervous for attending such a large party. Costumes and laughter came into sight, people smiling and running around. Already she could spot a few out of the entire sea of them. Stepping off of the boat, she approached the entrance, stepping into the gate before feeling a wave surge over her. Holy- It felt as if a sound wave came over her, like she walked through some weird... She shook her head lightly, not even noticing the small spurts of color coming from her fingertips. Turning her attention to the costumes around, the small smile returned to her lips. So exciting! There was a wolf, and Frankenstein, a witch just like herself~. Ohh! However, Sarah being Sarah, she followed herself to the pumpkin carving to pick one out with her liking. "Mmm..."

Would Nathan or Ryuu or Leon be here today? Leon had mentioned coming yesterday, and that would be a nice surprise for him to retreat from his usual post on the streets. Or to see Nathan somewhere outside of work or on the nightly walk home. Humming slightly to herself, she listened to her feet crunch against the cement and sand ridden ground, stopping in front of the pumpkin stand. Something small... Something... Ah! After thanking the employee that offered her help, she plucked one a little smaller than the size of her face off of the shelf. Hn. A typically Halloween face. Something with a smile and one loose tooth sticking out of each end of its mouth. Perfect. And so, she settled down at one of the available tables and began her carving, settling her broom to lean on the bench next to her.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood: Confused
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, Keys
Dating: N/A
Outfit:(Costume in Picture)

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan's phone buzzed which caught his attention. He sighed in relief when he saw Lexi's text. Well at least she's ok for now... He mumbled to himself before looking around. Was she here yet? He easily moved through the crowds, not having a body was really helpful in these kinds of situations! The more he moved the more he was getting use to this odd body. After about ten minutes or so of searching Ryan finally saw the girl sniffing the air like a lost puppy. Hey Lexi! Over here! He exclaimed before being pushed yet again by someone not paying attention. And for the second time in one day Ryan's pumpkin head went rolling off through the crowd. A-ah! W-whoah! He exclaimed, trying to steer his body after himself. Not once in his life did he ever think that he would have to chase himself. Finally he caught his rolling pumpkin head and plopped it back onto the hollowed body before turning his attention to Lexi. Something weird is going on here...I don't know how to put it but....Uhm...I kinda sorta have no body... He said before taking off his head and leaning down for her to see the hollowed out inside. Any Idea as to what is going on here? He asked, the carved face in the pumpkin raising an eyebrow.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna looked up at him and her heart fluttered a bit before she chuckled softly. Staring into his eyes, a blush then spread across her cheeks as she felt him kiss her. Gently wrapping her arms around his neck, she returned his kiss, her heart pounding inside her chest. Though, as he backed her up agaisnt the stand, she hesitated for a moment, her blush darkening a bit, but she didn't break the kiss until she had to. Breathing a little faster, she then stared up at him. "This is not very proper good sir." She said, her crystal eyes staring into his blue ones.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: See pic Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi looked around for Ryan before she froze, her eyes widening a little bit. Whoa, whoa, whoa! That was Ryan! Staring at him with her bright blue eyes, she then yelped as she watched his head fall off. His head fell off! Was he hiding his actual head in the coat he was wearing? Seeing him put the head back on before approaching her, she stared at him. "You can say that again!" She said, pointing to her fangs before tugging at her ears and tail to show that they wouldn't come off. She then made an odd face as he said that he didn't have a body. Wait. What? Her eyes then widened and she gasped, backing up a bit as she saw the inside of his clothes was hollow. What the heck! She then tried pulling off one of her gloves before growling as it wouldn't come off no matter how hard she pulled. "I have no idea... It's kind of freaking me out..." She said, looking around as all of the scents and smells were hitting her all at once. Her ears then flickered back agaisnt her head just a small bit. She had a weird feeling about all of this and wanted to know what was going on.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Enya Myers | Seth Ryujin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit: Big Bad Wolf , Popstar Ahri | Mood: Calm, Excited | Status: In a relationship ,Single

Looking down at his own shirt again, he sighed and tugged them a little closer. The cool air blowing at his torso felt a little strange but the scent bothered him slightly. He could've just wore superman instead and fly away if he knew he could'vs gotten the powers "Buttoned up, eh?"

He didn't hear what Jason said earlier but was attracted by the bread that was tossed towards him. He grabbed hold of it, looking at the shiny surface before finally listening to what Jason was saying. "If you want to take her, then so be it. Go on." He turned away, walking away from the amusement park, without slight interest in it but stopped when Enya took hold of his arm. If Jason wanted to take her on rides so bad, then so be it. How does one spend time with his girlfriend or holding her hand with his two inched claw? However, the fox doesn't seem to approve of his actions that much and shot a small bolt of energy at him only to have him growl.

He sighed however, and held his hands out as she bandaged his claw up, possibly refraining him from cutting her when he holds her. "She's adorable." the fox said, causing the wolf to blink in surprise before his tense expression softened into a smile. "Yeah, she's adorable. The best part is, she's mine." he laughed as his mood had lightened a little. The both of them smiled, which made them seem like a couple from other people's point of view. He held his hands up with his bandaged fingers and took off after Enya had nodded. He grabbed hold of her arm and let go as if he was afraid but noticing that it was alright he proceeds to carry her on his shoulder and walk away

"Just shut up and come with me." he pouted, with a tint of embarrassmenr for picking her up that way. "I.. love you." he said, as a replacement for 'I'm sorry'. Enya followed not far behind them and turned back to look at Jason, motioning for him to come along, yet again as emotionless as ever.

"Is this event normal? It looks fun- this transformation looks fun." she spoke. Her ears flopped downwards on both sides in a relaxed state, her tails twitching a little and the small fireball danced around her. How strange, though.

OOC: Naah, only the bread part got to him ROFL I just assumed it's like that from the quote in the event forum. And Seth's just mad at the transformation ROFL your quote didn't work- //sobs
Heiress of Life

PUMMMY

Trash

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:36 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar tilted his head slightly after the kiss, sooner or later, broke due to her actions. The smallest of a laugh escaped his rugged lips. Seeing that expression on her face seemed to put some joy into him. If he were himself right now, none of this would be happening. In a sense he would apologize, feel bad and most likely refuse to talk until it deemed necessary to speak again. He only hoped after tonight that this wouldn't have a long lasting effect. "Me a good sir? No...no I believe I'm a bad little pirate whose only wish is to gain the affection of an elegant princess." At first his words were at first a little charming but gradually they became spontaneous and somewhat hip. He kept his eyes pinned on her own for a few seconds before getting a good view at what was in front of him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image

▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓
User Image
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1088 || Tifa Lockhart || Embarrassed || Bookworms - Sales Associate || Beach-A-Palooza || Herself || Single

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Entering the next boat ride to the island, Junavi was leaning against the railing of the boat as it made it's way to the island. My, she was really going.. Though while she was on the boat to the island, Junavi had to look down to the floor, keeping away from any eye contact to others that was on the boat and hiding her face whenever someone would walk by. Junavi may have been looking like a fool hiding and turning her face away from everyone. She still felt awkward and weird out without her glasses, but at least she had them with her just in case if she couldn't handle it. As the boat made it's way to the island's deck, Junavi continued looking down at the floor and covering her face as she exited the boat and walked down to the deck. This was really hard for her. Having to hide her face from everyone and having to put her head down at the floor. Her neck was already started to ache as she looked down, but raised her head a bit and looked at the island's area. Mykronos, the story of finding your soul mate and the legendary fruit. The island look pretty at least, but still the story.. Junavi still didn't believe it and turned her head to the right with an uninterested look in her face. 'They're just stories.. It's not like anyone really did find their soul mate or the fruit..', Junavi still was able to think like her usual self at least, but still kept her eyes down on the floor avoiding every and any eye contact with others as she walked off the deck and to the place where the festival was held at.

Before making her entrance to the festival, she stopped at the entrance and looked up a bit to examined it. The festival look like those yearly festivals back home, but this time without the kimonos but instead costumes. Junavi looked to the side as she remembered the last festival she attended with her brother. She was having fun and laughing, because she was with her brother. The memories from the festival brought a small smile across her face, but faded in a short while. This time she wasn't with her brother, she was by herself. Closing her eyes, Junavi looked face front to the entrance and started to walk in as she moved her eyes around to see the attractions they had. Though for some reason, when Junavi walked through the gate of the festival, she felt weird... She looked back at the entrance, staring at it, then looked away. She felt really weird.. Like something growing from her upper body.. Junavi looked down at her clothes and with eyes widen, she noticed her chest a bit bigger than her usual size chest. She began flushing pink and feeling a bit dizzy. No.. No.. No.. It was just her imagination! There is no possible way her chest got big just now! Junavi slapped herself a bit with both of her hands on her cheeks and started to calm herself down. "Junavi, you're just imaging things! You're just imaging..", Junavi continued slapping herself a few more times and closed her eyes, "Once you open your eyes, your chest with be back to-" As Junavi opened her eyes to look at her chest, her face began to glow pink and shaking. This was no imagination! Her chest did get bigger! 'Waaah!! What kind of sick joke is this!?!' Why? Just why did her chest get bigger than it's usual size!? Embarrassed and flushing pink, Junavi covered her chest with the coat she bought and started to walk past many people and went to sit down somewhere, trying to calm herself down.

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Out.Of.Coffee: I find Junavi's description of her costume very amusing x'3

Quote:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna looked at the male and gave a small tilt of her head. Was he laughing at her? Staring into his eyes, she then blushed a little bit and giggled softly. "The rough and rugged pirate has already captured his princess's heart." She said, smiling at him as she looked into his eyes. This wasn't like either of them at all, in normal circumstances Luna would have become so embarrassed that she wouldn't have spoken a single word unless she were forced to. Even now she was embarrassed, here she was, pressed up agaisnt a stall at a Halloween party while making out with her boyfriend. Not that she truly minded, it was just very... different. She only hoped that whatever happened tonight it wouldn't keep affecting them after they left the party.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood: Confused
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, Keys
Dating: N/A
Outfit:(Costume in Picture)

Ryan sighed when the girl also had no Idea as to what was going on. Was it some kind of spell or something? He had heard of people in this city being somewhat different. Things such as demons and wizards living here. Compared to him they were quite extraordinary. Maybe that was the reason that this was happening. Maybe its magic.... He mumbled, trying not to sound to stupid. After all its not like someone can easily accept that something as surreal as magic exists. The pumpkin started to glow as Ryan felt more embarrassed about what he said. Magic? Really how stupid is that? What was he a child? The male went to run his hand through his hair but simply pat the top of the pumpkin. He grumbled before sighing in defeat. Anyways, Maybe we should wait and see if someone hosting this event will tell us whats going on? As far as I can tell, it seems our costumes have become real. I hope it isn't permanent... He said, trying to imagine what the rest of his life would be without a body!

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:28 pm
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $925 || Reiner Braun || Mood - Happy
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Pouty || Little Red Riding Hood || $1005 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Rina was actually kinda heartbroken when Seth sounded indifferent to whether Jason took her along with them or not. Doesn't he even want to hang out with her..? Jason on the other hand, was fairly indifferent if the wolf left as well. "Bah, who needs him? We can have fun without a downer in our group!" He said cheerfully, and poked her nose again, which made her giggle a little. Now that's more like it! A happy face suits her, not a sad one! He held her hand, and pointed with his free hand towards some of the rides they could go on. "We could probably go on some rides, eat, and then maybe play some minigames for prizes." Rina perked up at that! "Do you think they have-" "Funnel cake? Of course! Every fair has to have funnel cake!" There was an excited sparkle in both of their eyes when they talked about the pastry, it was Rina's second favorite dessert, and Jason's first. Plus, fair food was awesome in general! This is the kind of time Jason wanted to spend with Rina! He was about to turn and say something else to her, but she was gone. What the..?! He sighed when he realized that it was Seth who had picked her up, and slung her over his shoulder. He wasn't sure if she looked happy about it, though. Rina was surprised when she suddenly felt herself being lifted up, and gave a small sigh when she realized she was over Seth's shoulder again. She wasn't some kind of burlap sack to be tossed over shoulders all the time! She held down the back side of her costume, because, once again, she was wearing some kind of dress! Every time he picks her up like this, it's when she's wearing a skirt of some kind!

Pouting, Rina looked away from him, embarrassed and little angry with him. Can't he just say sorry? It's not like she ashamed or anything to say that she loves him too, but at least apologize! "I-I love you too." She said quietly, with a blush on her face, and still pouting. Oh for- can't Jason get some time with her?! He grumbled to himself for a bit before he noticed Enya, and began to walk towards her with a smile on his face. "Well, think of it as a big costume party with rides, games, and food! But with an apparent twist." Mentioning the whole 'costume becomes real' deal. "This place does seem fun though!" He chuckled a little before looking forward, mainly at the awkward pair in front of him and Enya. Man, if that guy doesn't hold her right, and makes her panties show, he gonna sock him for sure. That's a line that is not to be crossed, and he doesn't like it one bit when it is.

OOC: Oh OK, and my quote was working, I edited the post a lot and so I broke it so you didn't get any extra quotes emotion_yatta

[quote"Lyeisander"]

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces