Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:06 pm
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $925 || Reiner Braun || Mood - Excited
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Excited || Little Red Riding Hood || $1005 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Jason smiled when Enya suggested they go on a ride together. It'd be nice to go on something all together. He was about to say something, but that redhead - that's what he refers to him as - asked a pretty dumb question. But Enya nodded! What the hell?! He hasn't done anything! However, he calmed down when she gave a more explanatory answer. "I should be asking Rina that." He said, a bit of an accusing tone in his voice. Who would you rather trust with a friend, a nice babysitter that a lot of people trust, or some reclusive giant that no one knows. You would obviously go with the first, wouldn't you? As soon as Enya was out of his arms, he began to assault Rina. With tickles of course. And much to her dismay, he kept on going. "S-Stop it! Puh-please!" She cried, mixed with laughs. Her ultimate tickle spot was her sides, and tickling her practically incapacitates her. After a few seconds, he let her go, and she was hugging her sides and laughing. Next thing ya know, Rina was on his back for a piggyback ride. Yup, they still do that. The two were off in their own world talking about cartoon's and games when they heard the wolf speaking. "Yeah! It looks fun!" Roller coasters and thrill rides were the best! But as Rina excitedly perked up towards the ride, Jason saw her neck. And that thing that was on there. "Sure. Why don'tcha give her another hickey while we're on there?" He said rather sourly. Rina then shut her mouth, and shrunk back, embarrassed that he saw.

Oh no! She forgot about that thing! Ah, is he angry at her? As if he sensed her thoughts, exhaled and looked back at her, with a bit of a smirk. "You're terrible at hiding things." His little companion simply pouted, and waited for his grand lecture. And he was gonna lecture, but maybe just not as 'grand' as she expects it to be. "Look, I really don't care how much you love him, but please take it slower. I really don't think hickey's come within three to four weeks of a relationship. And don't even try and say that you didn't make out with him on that damn Ferris Wheel." Rina simply just stayed quiet, knowing that he was right. But she didn't exactly mind the kisses they shared, and didn't have a particular distaste towards them, so it's kinda OK, right? She definitely shouldn't tell him that Seth does occasionally tell her not to tempt him and that he's doing his best to hold himself back. Because he obviously knows the meaning to it, and it can't be good, can it? Well, for Jason. To be more specific, he probably wouldn't like it. Would Rina? That remains to be seen, she doesn't even know what it means yet.

Jason now, with Rina still on his back, walked towards 'The Orbiter'. Man, this ride looks like it wouldn't disappoint. "The usual?" "Yeah, whoever blows chunks first has to pay the other fifty bucks." Fist bump. Yup, this is brother-sister time.

OOC:

Lyeisander

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn was eager to discover all the Halloween Festival had to offer. But before she could really find out Madi wanted to make sure her wig was secure over her ears. But to her surprise her wig was longer and was not coming off. As she adapted to this, she noticed the wings she once thought were fake were fluttering. Madilyn was certain they were not supposed to do that. "..." The mute girl really couldn't find words now. Perhaps she just needed something to drink to settle her rattled nerves.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor didn't really understand the idea of the Halloween Festival, though at least Madi liked his costume. He thought Madi looked adorable in her costume, though he noticed she was adjusting her wig. Then he saw her wings begin to move, weren't they fake? "How did you do that with your wings?" His voice came out dark, harsh and mechanical. Was his costume doing that? He didn't even know his costume could alter his voice to sound so different. "I can't find the a way to remove this voice altering device...I can't even remove my helmet." He was trying to pull off the batman helmet off his head but it wouldn't budge. What was going on? He didn't know why he couldn't remove his own costume. Was Madi facing the same dilemma?

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $902.50

Currently thinking:

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:01 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Sashiki Hane

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan had smiled a bit when Sarah had let out a small laugh when he pointed out her red nose. "Who knows maybe you can be the one to pull it off." He jokingly replied. The young man tilted his head a bit in curiosity as the blonde haired young woman waved her hand back and forth. It was obvious something was wrong considering her expression turned more into a focused one. Nathan was about to say something when a small, yellow flicker of light went past Dia's waist. Nate turned towards Sarah with a raised eyebrow when she made her comment. "Well that's a rather interesting thing then. I wonder if you're powers have been changed then or something." Nate commented as he speculated on the weird events. His blue eyes directed towards Gin as he gave a small nod. Nathan reached over and picked up the keyblade. It was noticeably more heavy than what it was, although at the same time it seem to be light for him to carry. The young man handed it to Gin, before looking at Dia. "Nice to meet you. I'm Nathan, and I guess it's kind of weird. I guess it would be more awkward if there were no such thing as powers powers." He commented stating his own personal opinion.

°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°
"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; A bit confused tab Company;; Sarah tab Funds;; $992.75

»Out Of Character:
Sorry I couldn't think of too much to put at the moment ^^;

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:15 pm
fireshadow0908

whiters4

Sashiki Hane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: -- I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Intrigued; Confused. I I Funds: $989.00 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

She only stared at her wavering hands, moving them around in different positions. Careful not to lose track of her hands, she glanced up at Dia and the man next to her. "I'm afraid it's nothing related to my old abilities - being a light user an all. There's not much I was able to do in the first place. Though this... Is rather strange all together." Both in the supernatural sense and in general. Her face took on more of an analytical look, maneuvering her grey eyes between her fingers. "My name is Sarah. It is a pleasure to meet you Dia. I would shake your hand in compliments to meeting you, but I'm afraid I might shock you in the process given this new... Ability." She shook her head again. It was just the strangest thing! Not this morning was she able to make her light orbs appear, yet now there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. Did it really have something to do with the festival like Nathan said? And if so... Then she needed to do more observing. Check the customers around that had come in their own play. Perhaps they were screaming not because they found the carnival actually scary, but because something happened to them to frighten them all together. Carefully, she reached up to brush her bangs out of her face, not wanting to leave a mark on her head from whatever came sputtering from her finger.

If only she could find a safe place to test it out. Instantly her head lifted, looking away from the conversation around her. Her pumpkin sat on the table, unfinished with only its eyes carved out, but no mouth. Habitually lifting her finger to her lip, she glanced around towards any newcomers strolling through the front gates. A girl with fluttering wings. And a boy next to her trying to pull his helmet off. Was it stuck? Her own hands touched her hat, beginning a slow ascend to pull the hat off of her head. Nothing! Phenomenal! "It's stuck." She muttered to herself, giving another, harder jerk. It was a frightening thing, really. Knowing that she couldn't get her hat off. And if... Well, what if everything remained the same even after the festival? Her nerves were becoming rattled - that much was for sure. Heavy material, a human gaining powers, a power change, costumes that wouldn't come off... A curse, perhaps. But why? She was more interested in the why factor than anything else. Though a change of pace in her powers might be a little... Intriguing. She glanced down at her hands again, now eager to remove herself from the spot and find others. Were Ryuu and Leon here? And if so, had they noticed anything strange?

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya was now lost in her thoughts about the mysterious power thing going on. Looking to the two girls she was with Freya smiled "I'm going to go sit on that bench right there." She said as she motioned to a nearby bench. Freya walked over to the bench siting and crossing on leg over the other in order to not have at mishaps with the She-Ra dress. The expression on Freya's face showed everything she was thinking, it was complete confusion. Freya was more then confused. She was human, that was all. No powers. No ability to lift extreme amounts. Nothing. Freya was one hundred percent human. Freya felt as though her confusion was justified, and that she was the only one confused. As she looked around no one seemed to mind all that much. Freya had only been introduced to species outside of humans a few weeks ago, and even that still confused her. Now she had some type of power and it was weird. Maybe it was the event. Freya remembered the Halloween Town movies from her child hood, in one movie the antagonist turned everyone into what they dressed up as and maybe, just maybe, this was like that. But how to reverse it? Freya liked the sword and the weight lifting ability but it was to foreign for her to understand, and she wanted it gone.

Location|| Halloween party
Balance|| $850.00
Outfit|| She-Ra
OOC||

JayyLee10

Okami_Lone_Wolf

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn's eyes widened the instant she registered Theo's voice. Not only was the tone was off, but his voice seemed softer that usual. The more she thought about it, everything sounded softer. With time Madi came to realize she'd lost her sensitive hearing. Shortly after, Madilyn noticed even though her nerves were rattled, she felt nothing that would usually indicate she would shapeshift. With time she realized her normal abilties were gone. This fact scared Madilyn. Her wings only fluttered more and Madilyn attempted to answer Theo's questions. "..." But once again words eluded the mute girl. Still Madilyn was very easy to read. Her eyes were wide with fear and panic and her shaking hands failed miserably trying to remove Theo's helmet. After a while she gave up. Madi seriously had begun to wish she brought her notebook. Then she remembered she brought her phone. Once it was out she effortlessly began to hack into it. It wasn't long until a mechanized voice with Madi's voice told Theo, "Theo somethings wrong. My hearing is practically gone, I can't transform, and I'm positive my wig is stuck. These wings aren't supposed to move either..."

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood: Flustered
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, Keys
Dating: N/A
Outfit:(Costume in Picture)

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan's heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to burst right out of his chest. He took a deep breath and sighed. Stay Calm, Don't get so worked up over nothing... He thought to himself and felt his heart rate slowly drop to a normal pace. He looked down and noticed that they were descending from up high. Well it looks like we should be back down on the ground in a minute or so. He said in a poor attempt to change the subject. Now that he thought about it, with his arm wrapped around the female other's probably assumed that they were a couple. His pumpkin head lit back up instantly, after all of that work he did to calm down! He removed his hand from the girls side and tried to hide his face filled with embarrassment. S-sorry M-my head just hurts a bit.. He lied, trying to come up with something that the female would buy. It would be rude to not give her an explanation but he doubted that the real reason would help their awkward situation right now.

Once the two reached the ground, Ryan quickly exited and sighed in relief. He felt his pulse start to slow back to a normal pace and his blush faded from his cheeks. He stretched a bit before turning to Lexi. Well that was interesting...What do you wanna do now? And don't tell me to decide because I'm not letting you get out of this~ He teased, lightly poking her nose in a playful manner.

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

.°*˜˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˜*°.

User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ...¸¸.Oº°°ºO.¸¸...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$991.70 || Cheshire Cat/ Cat Form || Bored || Captain's Deck - DJ || Beach-A-Palooza || Evie & Freya || Single

[[[] [[[] [[[] [[[][]]] []]] []]] []]]

Ari watched as Freya said she was going to sit down on a nearby bench and walked to it and looked back at Evie, that still seemed lost and confused at what she just did. The girls needed to do something to get rid of the confusion and what just happen. This is one hell of weird day, but most of the people that was in the party, still seemed to act normal and not care of what's going on. Ari on the other hand was still a damn cat! Seriously... How long has she stayed a cat? Ari sighed as she wanted to return back to normal, but being a cat was enjoyable for a while, now she wants to see her body. Her human body. The cat then tugged on her tail as that was what she just did earlier to turn into a cat, but made her seem like a dog chasing it's tail, but instead a cat chasing it's tail. Tugging and pulling on her tail, Ari was unsuccessful on the tail thing. Sighing at not returning back to her human body, Ari looked around at the festival and see what can the girls do for the meantime and figure out whatever was happening later. "Hey hey hey! Evie! Let's go and play some of the festival games or maybe the rides around here?", the cat asked then walked up to Freya, "Freya feel like playing some of the festival games or the rides? The girls couldn't always have their mind on what's going on. They were at the festival and needed to have some fun while they're here than worrying about what's going on. Ari was sure they'll get their answer later maybe. Hopefully they would get their answer, Ari really wanted to go back to her body, just have no idea how to.

˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙

Out.Of.Character:

Okami_Kurisutaru

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Have fun◈With: Rylee◈Song Old as Rhyme/Driving
User Image

Alexus' face went blank when Rylee pointed this out, his eyes narrowing thoughtfully. Welp, that sucked! She was right, this wouldn't be easy with so many people here. Where to start? "Sounds like we get to play misses and mister Sherlock Holmes." He grinned, chuckling as Rylee dabbed mustard onto his forehead. She was super smart now, all they needed to do was get some clues and answers. "Maybe we should start asking around...after we finish eating." Because really, none of the seemed malicious or in bad tastes. It was funny and intriguing for the time being. A good Halloween prank to disorientate some other wise innocent people. All of them here would remember this day. "I'll ask all the good looking single people, you can ask everyone else." He added jokingly, snickering to himself.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $926
Last Purchase: Food (-$20.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: See pic Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980
════════════════════════════════════════════

Lexi glanced over the side of the railing and gulped a little before she shook her head just a little bit, looking away. She then looked at Ryan and smiled at him. "Y-Yeah." She said, starting to calm down a little bit before she blinked and her ears flickered back just a little as he moved his hand. She couldn't help but to worry that she might have done something wrong. Blinking up at the male, she then smiled at him a little bit. "I-It's okay." She said, but deep down she still had a small worry that she had done something wrong. No... she was just overreacting... Shaking her head a little bit, her ears then perked forward again as the ride was over. Breathing out happily, she then quickly exited the ride with him, her heart rate slowly going back to normal. She stretched a little before she turned to Ryan and pretended to pout at him. "Aww man." She huffed before she glanced around a moment. Hmm. What to do. There was the merry go round. Or um... She noticed the tunnel of love and her face went dark red. Shaking her head a little bit, she then looked up at Ryan. "H-How about we try out some of the games." She said, smiling at him and her tail wagging happily.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married A tale a old as time $995 x

Rylee tilted her head at her husband before she grinned at him. "Yeah." She chuckled a little bit before she nodded her head in agreement. "Sounds good to me." She chuckled a bit, but honestly, to her this just seemed to be like some sort of harmless prank, but in the back of her mind, she also had a small, fleeting feeling that it was much more than that. Whatever was going on, this would be a Halloween to remember. Teal eyes then flickered over to her husband as she rose an eyebrow at him. "Yeah... Sure." She chuckled.

O.O.C -

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:15 pm
User ImageGinNara
DOING ✥WITH: ✥WHERE: ✥THINKING:
Released From MY Cage The Sky Shall Be Open To Me
Though I Will Not Fly Alone

User Image
                                                  Gin took the heavy blade from the boy, before he realized he had not stopped to introduce himself either before he stopped and with great self control managed not to bow this time. "I'm Gin, pleasure to meet you both." He said before turning his attention back to the keyblade, wondering what was happening here at the carnival. Wondering something he took a piece of paper from off the table and tossed it in the air slicing it with the keyblade, a single clean slice forming through it, so it was definitely sharp, but a he wouldn't be carrying something like this to a public even would he? No he wouldn't its the same with his sword as he handed the keyblade back to the boy and drew his own sword stabbing the point into the ground. "When I got here, this was plastic, now its completely sharp and made of metal. The even odder thing is, I can use it...expertly I might add." Gin said holding the hilt of the blade to keep it from tilting to far over on one side or another.

fireshadow0908

oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Finn stepped off the ferry with a hiss of pain. Damn, he was a moron. Bending over a little to rub his knee, he inhaled a deep breath before straightening and limping his way to the festival. Everyone seemed in high spirits, which was good. This year's festival seemed to turn out ridiculously well. Every year was good, but this one seemed far more lively than previous years. It was a good thing they were near the beach, he didn't have to worry about not wearing shoes with his costume. He thought it made it a little more authentic since Jack never wore shoes in the movie either. When he walked in, he could almost feel the temperature around him drop to subfreezing temperatures. It almost felt like those icy/hot patches he puts on his knee for the pain. Surprisingly, it was a comfortable feeling.

Walking to the first concession stand he could find, Finn bought himself a cheese burger and a beer. He wanted to unwind! Moving the stick around in his hand lazily, as he waited for his food, he was surprised to see the air turned to icy filigree flecks; like snowflakes. He couldn't do that before! Whoa! Straightening himself out, a confused look on his face as he stared at the walking stick in his hand, he turned towards the cart he was standing against and tapped the end against the metal. Instantly the spot he touched froze over. Uhm...That's most certainly new! His attention turned as his order was called, grabbing the items ordered and turning to find a table to sit at. As he turned, the end of his stick bumped against a string of Halloween lights and covered them in frost. Whoops! Finn quickly threw his hood over his head and snuck away as quickly as he could.

oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4
Sashiki Hane
fireshadow0908

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games