Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: See pic Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980
════════════════════════════════════════════

Giggling a little herself, the female's tail wagged a little bit before she gulped a little as she saw they were moving up in the line. When they were seated in one of the boats, she watched as the people started getting smaller as they went up higher in the air. The young woman then glanced away from the ground and glanced at the ocean before she found herself looking at Ryan, her ears perking forward a little and her tail wagging. "Yeah." She said as she smiled at him, looking into his eyes before she blushed a bit as she could find herself getting lost in his eyes. Blinking a bit, she then glanced away, her ears flickering back just a little bit. Rubbing her arm a little, she then looked over at the male again, her head tilting to the side a little bit. "Hmm?" She said curiously. What did he want to talk to her about?

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:05 pm
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $925 || Reiner Braun || Mood - Somber
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Flustered & Nervous || Little Red Riding Hood || $1005 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Jason chuckled when Enya said it the kids hit her soft spot, what kid doesn't? At some point, they all do. Whether you liked it or not, most of the time. Man, he needs some kids in his life. Not in a weird way. Honestly, he just likes taking care of them. Yup, that babysitting service is so happening later. He was a bit confused as to why she had shielded herself with her tails, but remembered that she had done the same when they first met on the beach. She must be sensitive to the sun or something. After realizing she wanted to check out the haunted house, he began to lead her towards it. He wasn't really scared easily, or at least as much as Rina is. She is scared so easily it's not even funny. Scary movies, scary pranks, scary haunted houses, she can't handle any of 'em. He heard the screams from inside and wondered just how scary this place was. It did look pretty cool. "Hope you don't get scared easily." He chuckled lightly.

Rina blushed when Seth covered her with the cloak of her hood, it embarrassed her that he saw a bit more of her skin. It was just a bit of shoulder and chest, chest meaning a bit more of the skin beneath her neck was shown, and that was it. No cleavage, but it's not like she has any though. Seth's reaction wasn't really helping her, it just confirmed that he saw it a little. "S-Sorry.." She said, red-faced. Her face continued to stay that color as he fixed up her hood and leaned closer to her. Ahh, her face is always this color when she's around him! Like, 97% of the time! She kissed him back when their lips made contact, and scooted closer as well. Rina felt a lot calmer when he took a bite out of the croissant. She took a piece from the other end, and agreed with him. It was delicious! Placing the basket in between them, she allowed him to pick out anything from it to eat, while still offering the croissant they already had taken bites out of. This was like a little picnic in the sky! It was nice! "It's so pretty.." She quietly commented. After thinking for a few seconds, she got an idea! "How about we go on a picnic one day?" She asked excitedly. A picnic would be so nice! ..And romantic. It would be a perfect date!

Did she just ask him out on a date? Uhh.. She's never done that before! Did she actually just do that?! Now she's freaking out for some reason! Usually it's him who asks, so it feels all weird for her to be taking the initiative for once. Did she just call herself submissive or something? Oh, just stop, she's thinking too much. The nervousness of asking out someone on a date! It's brutal!

OOC:

Lyeisander

Quote:

fuestray

Faun

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$972.50◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar would appreciate the two not to get weary and sick from the rides that would go up and down, up and down. Oh god thinking about it made his stomach growl... Shrugging that feeling off, his eyes were still pinned on Luna's. "It may be a little more than romantic..." He smirked a little bit before pulling himself up to his feet. Extending his hand to her own, he pulled her into his arms, walking away from the bench. "Any ideas for what we may do in the tunnel of love?" He kinda made the last part a little bit extended and teasingly. He meant to do that but it did make his nose twitch at the sound of it. He looked at her with the expression on his face that showed a lot of deviousness to it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Enya Myers | Seth Ryujin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit: Big Bad Wolf , Popstar Ahri | Mood: Calm, Excited | Status: In a relationship ,Single

She shook her head when the male spoke. She wouldn't get scared now, would she? It's just make up and acting, right? She wouldn't be so sure, she likes horror and the thrills that were provided but she does get frightened even though she doesn't show it. It would be strange to see someone quivering yet trying to maintain a calm composure. "It looks fun. I like the thrill." she answered before being led towards the haunted house. Her pupils dilated when she stepped into the dark room, her golden pupils flickered in the darkness, the small fire orb circling her gave off a faint light, just enough for them to see where they were going. The fire circled her, which made her jump in fright after the faint blhe light revealed a ghostly face beside her. How fascinating, she thought. It was a maze and it had certainly picked her interest. She picked up her pace, her hand escaped the blond's grip, her curiousity making squeeze through the maze and possibly disappearing out of the blond's sight. Enya had lost track of her surroundings as she followed what seemed like a shadow in front of her and stopped moving as it disappeared. "It disappe-" she turned around, realising that she was in fact, standing alone in the darkness. She hates to admit it, but it seemed slightly scarier when she's alone. "Jason, are you there?" upon getting no response, she continued to walk, which soon escalated to somewhat of a run when she started to get anxious. Whatever, she'll just find her way out. But, a dead end, though?

"Go away." muttering, she glared into the distance.

"Yeah, it is." Rina was talking about the scenery while the red head was staring directly at the little lady as she spoke. She is all he sees right this moment. He chuckled and looked out at the view. It certainly was pretty and it was worthwhile going up such a humongous Ferris Wheel. He held her hand tightly and soon broke into laughter when she asked him out. Oh my, that priceless expression. A picnic, eh? "Taking the initiative, now? That's strange. Alright, a picnic date it is, I guess." he answered and gently moved her hand that's holding a croissant away from his face before he closed in on her. This time however, he nibbled at her neck, leaving a small mark that's well hidden.

"Don't ask me why I did that. I don't know why either." a mischievous expression on his face but before she could answer, he moved in for another kiss. Their lips brushed against each other's, it was magnetic. It was rather.. addicting. He had always thought this whole exchanging saliva situation was disgusting but now, it seemed different. His arm once again wrapped tightly around her waist as his free hand placed behind her head, pulling her closer towards him. He knew it was suffocating, but he could care less about that now. All he wants is her. "Sorry." He pulled away, gasping for air for a short while before pulling her in for another kiss once again. His mind was a complete blank, and all he thought about was her. He would discuss about their little date now but he suppose it could wait. Right? Things like that can always wait. Is it them or is this room getting hotter?

OOC:
Heiress of Life

PUMMMY

Trash

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile | Princess | In a relationship | $958 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna looked at the male curiously, her head tilted to the side a little bit as she stared up at him. Standing up, she then smiled a bit as he pulled her into his arms. Leaning agaisnt him, she then stared up at him before blinking a little, her crystal blue eyes staring into his teal ones. "Kiss and hold hands." She said as she looked up at him, feeling a little bit hesitant about the look on his face, but just shook it off. No... She trusted Skylar... Huffing softly, she then shook her head a little bit before she tugged the male towards the line for the ride.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Have fun◈With: Rylee◈Song Old as Rhyme/Driving
User Image

Alexus carefully took Rylee's hand, following along as he lifted his nose and sniffed the air. "I can hear and smell the weirdest things now." He mumbled absently. He wondered if it this was the way shifters like Ty lived? The music and constant buzz of conversation was almost giving him a headache, he tried to overlook it. He sighed through his nose before snickering, "I can even smell you better! Are you wearing perfume?" And he knew what he wanted, the hamburgers and funnel cake smelled just the best! This costume had its perks after all! And back to her scent again, it was intoxication. He exhaled slowly, becoming relaxed with a dreamy look on his face. He doubted she'd let herself be seduced in a place like this, it was unfortunate.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $946
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married A tale a old as time $995 x

Rylee looked around at all of the games, watching people play them and memorizing each and every move they made. Would it be cheating if she played the games, after-all, she would be able to easily determine the steps to take to win the best prizes. The teal haired woman then looked over at her husband and tilted her head to the side a little. "Really?" She said before she blinked a bit and huffed a little. "Not the most romantic thing to say to your wife sweetheart." She chuckled a little bit before nodding her head. "It's the perfume you bought me on valentines day last year." She said, smiling up at him. She then glanced at the stands. Everything looked so good! She wasn't sure what to get! Maybe a corndog and some of that yummy looking cotton candy! The young woman then glanced over at her husband then chuckled softly, she didn't need advanced intelligence to know what he was thinking. "So what are you going to get. I'm thinking of getting a corndog and some of that cotton candy~" She said, smiling.

O.O.C -

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:32 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hearing his response to her playfulness, Celly dropped the plush monster to her side. Don't say stuff like that so willy-nilly! She could feel her ears burning with the blush that didn't come to her face. Slowly her expression turned into a pout, her lips pursing. "Well if you spoil your appetite, you won't get anything," she replied, still pouting and slowly looking away from him. Time to find a new game to play. Holding her new stuffed monster close to her chest, she swiftly turned away from him and began walking away from him. Taking her last bite of her candy apple, she threw the core away and looked around. He was such a stick in the mud that trying to get him to do anything that was actually, that wasn't drinking, was difficult.

Green eyes flickered around the festival with a contemplative look. What could they do? "Oh! That looks fun," she cooed as she pointed up to a roller coaster. Her eyes glittered excitedly as she looked back at him. "C'mon!" She grabbed his hand and tugged him towards the giant coaster she had been pointing too. It was probably a bad idea given how bad she's been feeling lately, but with her lifted spirits, she didn't even think about it. How could she think of how bad she's been feeling when she was so happy to not have constant migraines?

As she turned around, Celly managed to run into the side of a game stand. Slamming her thigh against the wood, she grunted in pain, stumbled over her feet and fell flat on her face. With a mouthful of dirt, she whimpered as she slowly tried to push herself to her knees. The stocking which covered the leg she hit, was ripped slightly thanks to snagging on the unpolished wood and a small, bleeding, cut to accompany the rip. "Ow..." she mumbled as she spit out the dirt in her mouth.

I see everything no one else believes.

((OOC; ))
xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:51 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

¤Profile¤ ¤Single¤ ¤$985.10¤ ¤Strange¤

God she was an arrogant person to around sometimes. Despite Gabe having some fun he still didn't like to be pushed into things that he didn't want to do. The roller coaster ride eh... that didn't sound like it was up his alley. Than again the only thing that could please him even more was to drink, drink and oh wait a minute... drink. He seriously had a lot of issues when it came to containing his thirst for the toxins. He'll need to get some help soon or else he may end up dying from alcohol poisoning. What a sad and stupid way to go. It would be one of the most stupidest things to ever consider going out on.

Darting his eyes around, he felt her snag him forward to follow. He looked up at the ride they were going towards, sighing all the way. "Ugh... how you drag me into these shenanigans I have no clue." Maybe her childish actions were giving him a jump or maybe it was just his affection for her. The fact he had some feelings for her. Gabe studied the ride some more, seeing how it would twist and turn. This was going to be incredibly interesting.

Coming to a halt, his attention now moved to the sight of Celly crashing on the ground in a heap. Holding his hand to his mouth, he tried his best not to laugh. He leaned himself down to her level, checking over her body to see if anything was scraped or damaged. "God you're such a fool." Commenting before taking notice of her ripped stocking. He lowered his eyes a little further, seeing some blood trickle from her body. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." He moved his arms around her, pulling her up to his level. "No complaining either." He wasn't in the mood for her stalling. He needed to help her and it was his priority just the same.

...my sorrows away •

OOC:
Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar had no desires to cause any discomfort for her. He wouldn't force himself upon her once they are alone. That would be wrong. He'd never forgive himself if he caused any distress. "Oh... I love that idea." He grinned before leaning down and kissing her on the lips then the forehead. "Let's go, times wasting." The sooner they were in the tunnel, the sooner he could enjoy her company even more. He pulled her along with him, getting a little fast pace with his steps. He made sure not to direct her into anything that may cause them to trip. That would be a funny sight but at the same time a horrid one. He walked up to the line, waiting eagerly for it to ascend forward. When they were next, he handed the man his money to pay the fee and once free to go onwards, he moved with Luna into the little swan-like carrier, setting himself down with his eyes completely focused on her own.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:11 am
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

A smile appeared on Luna's face as he agreed to her idea. Smiling, she then blushed a bit more as he kissed her lips, though, before she could return the kiss, his lips left hers before they pressed agaisnt her forehead. Giggling softly, she then nodded her head before huffing as he dragged her behind him. "Skylar...!" She complained a bit. There he was dragging her behind him! It was supposed to be the other way around! Having to bake bigger strides to keep up with him, she was breathing a little faster by the time they reached the ride. Staring up at the male, she pouted at him a little bit before the pout turned into a smile as they were seated in the little swan shaped boat. Looking at the man from the corner of her eyes, she then grabbed a hold of his hand and scooted closer to him, leaning her head agaisnt his shoulder before looking up at him and placing a kiss on his cheek as the little boat started to move.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:24 am
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

Looking up at him slowly, her eyes watering from hurting herself, she got up as he helped her. "Why can't I complain? If I don't, you'll think I'm a pushover," she replied with a quivering voice. That hurt! Looking down at her cut leg, she sighed softly at the tear in her stocking. Spitting out more dirt, her face contorted in disgust at the taste. Now she was in need of something to drink because not only was it gross, her mouth was dry. "And plus-" she cut herself off to spit out more dirt. "If I didn't complain so much, you'd get bored of me. Think of it as...spicing up your life." She managed to smile at him even with her embarrassing fall. If it were anyone else, they might have wanted to run and hide for cover, but Celly didn't mind. She was klutzy. This sort of thing, it happened more often then people would believe; even with her gymnastics training.

Dusting off her monster, she looked over to the roller coaster longingly. Pulling free her wand, she looked around for something to drink to quench her now parched throat. Lucky for her, someone wasn't too far away for her to take their drink. Smirking to herself, she casually pointed the wand in their direction as a blue light emanated from the tip of her wand.The drink lifted off the small table and brought it towards her. When it was within reach, she grabbed it and brought the straw to her lips. Mmm, lemonade! Swishing the liquid around in her mouth for a few seconds, she spit it out and took another drink. She had to get the residual dirt out of her mouth before swallowing.

I see everything no one else believes.

((OOC; ))
xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:36 am
User Image

Skylar Raegon

▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar had heard her use his name in annoyance but he chose not to listen. Sure Luna may be trying to get him to do things her way but that doesn't give her the right to control him. He didn't like that idea. He'd rather agree than disagree and be forced to do it anyway. He felt a the boat jolt forward, causing him to hold onto her with a slight grip. It wasn't so much to hurt her but it might be enough to snap her attention to him. He closed his right eye, smiling slightly when she kissed him on the cheek. He looked to his hand being held by her own. He gave her a slight squeeze before cupping the side of her face with his other hand. He moved his lips rather affectionately down to her own, not showing any sign to pull back. They were after all in the tunnel of love so why not take advantage of this moment? He sure as hell loved her lips on his own and surely she would feel the same way. He deepened the kiss a little more, taking breaths every now and then.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:51 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

¤Profile¤ ¤Single¤ ¤$985.10¤ ¤Strange¤

Seeing such a pained expression on her face caused him to pity and feel sorry for her. Here she goes again with the whole guilt trip. Not that it was but just he didn't expect it be a little frequent. Guess he did deserve it after all. Being a grumpy a** didn't exactly give him a lot of rewards. Just caused discomfort and shame his way. "Oh really? Well I didn't realize how exciting my life is getting with you harming yourself." Sarcastically replying with a shrivel to his voice.

Letting go of her, he pushed his hand around the back of his neck, giving it a slight rub. If he had the ability to take off this damn hat, he would've brushed his fingers throughout his hair, but instead his little habit had been halted... for now... Feeling his eyes being lured to her wand, he watched her snatch a small drink away from some innocent person's table. "Well you definitely are taking advantage of those little powers of yours, curious though to see what else you can do with them." Leaning over a little bit, he stretched his arms out in front of him, getting all that tense feeling out of his shoulders. "That felt good..." Nothing like releasing all that tension from your body. Damn it was a good feeling!

...my sorrows away •

OOC:
Lady Illusia

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:20 am
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna pouted a bit as Skylar just ignored her complaining to him. His legs were longer than his! It was hard for her to keep up! Silently pouting a bit, she then blinked as he grabbed her. Looking at him, she tilted her head a little before she blushed a bit and smiled at him. She couldn't stay grumpy at the male. Watching him, she then smiled as she kissed him softly, loving the feeling of his lips agaisnt hers. She gently wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him, taking a breath every once in a while. It was odd, never would she have imagined that she would meet someone so wonderful as Skylar let alone formed a relationship with him.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games