Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married A tale a old as time $995 x

Rylee breathed heavier as she chased after her husband. Ugh it's hard to run in heels and a ball gown! What was going on? Was Alex okay? When she finally reached her husband, she stared at him curiously, her head tilting to the side a little. "Yeah. I'm fine. I'm more worried about you." She said as she stared up at him. Sure her head hurt a little and she could suddenly tell someone how to win at each of the games at the carnival just by glancing at them, but she was so worried about her husband that the fact didn't even occur to her. "Is everything okay? You seem kind of freaked out. When did you add these to your costume?" She asked as she reached up and touched one of the horns before gasping and pulling her hand away. Were... were they real!? They definitely felt real! "Alexus what's going on?" She asked as she stared at him with widened eyes.

O.O.C -

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile | Princess | In a relationship | $958 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna watched Skylar as he played the game, watching as the two hoops missed before she grinned as he made the third hoop. "Way to go Skylar!" She cheered with a giggle. The young elven woman then wondered which prize he would pick out before her eyes widened a little bit as he picked the polar bear she had been eying. So he'd been paying enough attention to her to realize that she wanted the bear. Smiling to herself, she then stared up at him, a blush forming on her face as she giggled softly. "Thank you!" She said as she hugged the plush close and nuzzled her face agaisnt it. "I love it!" She stared up at him with crystal blue eyes, walking with him, wondering what they could do now. Maybe get some snacks and go sit down with each other. The little thought of doubt was in the back of her mind, but both her princess personality and her normal personality were pushing the thought back. Skylar was hers and she trusted him!

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Enya Myers | Seth Ryujin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit: Big Bad Wolf , Popstar Ahri | Mood: Calm, Excited | Status: In a relationship ,Single

Enya had started to run off to places but stopped as she heard a familiar voice from behind. Turning around, she held a humongous item in her arms. One being a white teddy bear and the other being a small, purple, crystal-like keychain. It was humongous and she had no where to place it. Who knew she would actually win a prize from it?

"What's that?" the fox wondered before she was snapped back into reality by the shopkeeper who motiones for her to go over and participate. Knock down all the bottles, he said. You'll win a special prize, he said. "CONGRATULATIONS. WE HAVE A WINNER." A loud voice echoed throughout the area as he took the plush toy and handed it over to her, which was a little frightening regarding the size. That wasn't all, though, he called out to her and gave her the small keychain, which immediately caught her eye. It was purple, nothing like what's she's ever seen. He said it reassembled her eyes. It was special, colours flicker within the purple shard, simple yet so fascinating.

Turning around, she noticed Jason walking towards her but something seemed off, possibly due to the conversation he had with the lady earlier. He smiled, but it didn't seem as if he meant it. Almost instinctively, she reached out and placed her index finger on his forehead, which seemed slightly cringed to her. She had a habit where she would do that to her family, and their facial expression would relax. "It's wrinkled." she described and then proceeds to walk off on her own but stopped in her tracks as she walked back towards the blond once again, holding the keychain out towards him.

"You can have it." she answered then walked off again, her eyes scanning around the area. She didn't know how to cheer people up so she might as well share the things that seem pretty to her, in hopes that it will cheer them up. Did it work, though?

Seth cuddled with her as he sat in the ferris wheel, staring at the view outside. "Yeah, I know." he chuckled at her little reply, turning away as he blushed slightly. He looked at her, then soon sighed, "Sorry if I was a little forceful earlier, I had to. Also, sorry for snatching you away earlier, we should've waited for Jason. He's probably a little angry now hah." he laughed before ruffling her hair. Soon turning away awkwardly as he noticed her outfit.

"Ah, your clothes. Don't wear them out to places without me. It's.. revealing." he hid his face from her as he let out a sigh. Oh dear.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Have fun◈With: Rylee◈Song Old as Rhyme/Driving
User Image

Alexus slumped his shoulders and lowered his head, keeping his hands folded behind his back. His nails were claws now and he had fangs. He couldn't even get the words out, taking a step back as Rylee realized his horns weren't cosmetic in any way. "I don't know what's going on...But, I'm a m-..." He poked out his lip, trailing off and blinking up at the teal haired on. Was it only him going through this? He stopped to look at the other patrons. "I'm not sure if it's just me." All around him wings were flapping and rails twitching. Which normally was normal, except those things had to be costumes! He and Rylee couldn't be the only ones dressed up, so the others couldn't be coming as themselves. One guy even looked to be carrying a real sword! His gaze locked back on Rylee. "This isn't a prank, I swear. Look at me, I'm hairy all over!" He cringed after saying that out loud. Usually he was damn sexy, just like he told her; he'd never play with his good looks just for a prank. Wearing a mask was one thing, this was another. "You're Sure you're okay?" He asked again, more tentatively. He hoped it wasn't just him, although he didn't want it to be Rylee either.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $946
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Evie looked over to Ari as she pointed to a barrel that had water in it, luckily Freya was to the rescue and happened to be able to lift the large thing and dumped the water on the fire. "I..I don't know what happened! My hand shone a red-ish color and next thing I know the trash can was on fire." She said to their little furry friend. What in the world was exactly going on here!? This didn't seem like any normal event, or was it the island that was causing all these strange new powers to happen to her, Ari and Freya. "Oh..I'm sorry Freya. I'm Evie by the way. Thank you for dousing the flames out." She said with a happy relief on her face that the fire didn't spread any further.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: Panicked
Is With :: Ari & Freya
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $966.63
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy
Clothing:: Mysterica from Tales of the Abyss

↷Oo𝒞:: Btw I changed my gaia username so I don't get the quotes>w<

Note to Self::
The staff in your hand becomes heavy. And even though it seems
like that’s all that happened, you can feel a strange power surging through
the wood…

xxxx- Healing Spell: It takes 3 posts for cuts/bruises and 15 for
broken bones.

xxxx- Levitation Spell: By moving her hands, a blue light will come out and
make the closest, small item hover.

xxxx- Fire Spell: By moving her hands, a small, red flame will come forth
and give a small burn to the closest item.

JayyLee10

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married A tale a old as time $995 x

Rylee stared at her husband, her head tilted to the side just a little bit as she could tell that this was really upsetting him. "What?" She asked before she looked around as well, noticing people with moving tails, ears, and wings. Maybe there was something weird happening here. She then looked back to her husband, softly placing her hand on his cheek. "I know that sweetheart." She said before she glanced down from his face to his arms, yeah, there was no way Alexus would do something like that to himself! His pranks usually involved him doing something to her, not himself! Her teal eyes stared up at him before she thought for a moment. "Well, my head does hurt a little, like back in college when I would try and stay up late to cram as much info into my head as I could. Also... I'd be able to point out to you how to get the highest score on each and every one of these games and I've never played them before..." She said, the look on her face saying she was more confused. "There are non humans on this island... maybe it's a carnival prank... turning people into their costumes?" She said softly, shaking her head a little bit. "But either way... You're still a sexy beast to me~" She purred into his ear before nibbling at his earlobe to give him a little confidence boost.

O.O.C -

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:54 am
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$972.50◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Of course Skylar was paying attention at what Luna was eying. Her crystal eyes basically reflected off the bear he had won for her. Plus he had a knack for observing others and since she was his girlfriend, he had to learn about her in ways he never thought would deem possible. Plus he started to have that feeling of saying he loved her. Despite that they didn't go out for no longer than two days, he still had that small instinct. Maybe being this type of race, his bird like instincts would give him stronger vibes. To consider her his mate and soul mate just the same. "You are most welcome." He still had a desire to drink right now but maybe holding that off till a little later would be necessary. He led her over to one of the food stands, asking the clerk behind the desk to give them some nice warm food. Something along the lines of greasy hot food. Like fries or even hotdogs. Both sounded just as good. He decided in the end just to order a batch of fries with sweet chili sauce on the side. He took a look at Luna, smiling slightly at her. "Care for anything hot and greasy as well?" He asked with a slight slur of his voice. He still had alcohol in his system so his pronunciation of words may become a little slow. Not to say he could feel the affects of the toxins he drank, just it only gave his vocals a distorted sound to it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:09 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

¤Profile¤ ¤Single¤ ¤$985.10¤ ¤Strange¤

Seeing her bounce around like a small child simply enticed a rather sly smile on his face. If she kept this up he may end up cracking up and laughing. How she was having this affect on him who knows... He could take notice of her precision and aim to get those balloons popped. She certainly had a knack for getting it mostly every time. When she missed, he simply made a quiet pout. Cute as well since he didn't even realize he reacted this way. If she was quick enough to know this, he may end up becoming infuriated with her. Yet that wouldn't be a reason to do so. It's his fault for acting that way, not her own.

He felt himself being on the edge of his feet, each throw mostly making it's mark. When she spoke about what he meant by adventurous well he lost track of thought and simply ignored her by accident. This game simply was taking his attention all away from everyone else in his carnival. For once in his god damn ******** like he was having a good time. Maybe this should be welcomed more often. It would make him appear less of an a** and more of a friendly person.

When that last dart made it's mark, he clapped in joy before suddenly being tackled by Celly. He stumbled a few feet back before seeing her play with that stuffed toy in his face. It was disgruntling and a little annoying but with a steady sigh he put up with it for this moment. Until she went a little far with it, he pushed it out of his face with both arms wrapping around her. "Keep this up and I'll eat you instead." That came out wrong which pretty much made his expression go from annoyed to surprised.

...my sorrows away •

OOC:
Lady Illusia

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:19 am
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna hugged the bear again, a happy smile on her face as she looked at Skylar. He was such a kind and sweet person, though, she wasn't sure if she would be ready to call it love just yet. Firstly because the two of them had only been dating for two days and secondly she'd never felt love towards anyone before, so she was unsure and confused about how the feeling worked. But what she was sure about, was that she had strong feelings towards him. Holding his hand with one hand and holding the bear in the other, she followed him to the food stand. Glancing at the items that were offered, she then looked over at him and smiled. "Fries." She said. "Please." She added after a small moment. She heard the slur in his voice and it made her tilt her head a little, but figured it was just the alcohol from earlier taking affect on him.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:05 am
User Image

Skylar Raegon

▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar couldn't help his voice becoming a little off putting than usual. If he had his other personality right now he would never consider to drink like this. This will have an affect on his judgement after tonight. He only hoped that this pirate theme would soon dissipate. It may be fun but it did leave him fearing for Luna's life. What would happen if he got completely wasted and tried forcing himself on her? He wouldn't be able to forgive himself or even look her in the eye ever again. Smiling warmly at her, he took his wallet out and paid for both their orders. He wasn't expecting her to have the same as him but perhaps this is why they were fitted for one another. Similar powers, similar personalities and an appreciation for one another. They were a fitting and cute couple at the best. He watched the man hand him the food that was awaiting them, smiling in a small fashion before leading his princess over to one of the unoccupied benches. He set the tray down with the food, sighing with a bit of relief. He looked at her, pulling her close to get a nice lasting kiss from her. He liked her lips on his. So soft, strangely cold but not far off from warming as well. She really had captured his affection. He only hoped he had done the same for her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:23 am
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna glanced around the area, watching all the people around them slowly start to freak out as they realized they were becoming their costumes. She had even seen a man with horns run away in terror as his date with teal hair chasing after him. It made her worry just a little bit about what could happen as the party progressed. What if either of them did something to upset the other? She didn't want to be uncomfortable around Skylar because of one terrible Halloween party, which this is what this was turning out to be all because of one a*****e. If Luna ever saw him again... Shaking her head a little bit, she then smiled at the person that handed her the fries. Looking at them, she took one of the fries and ate them as she followed the male. Sitting down on the bench, she looked up at the teal haired man and blushed as she saw him lean closer to her. Smiling as she felt his lips agaisnt hers, her heart skipped a beat before she returned his kiss, the feeling of lips agaisnt hers felt nice. She had strong feelings towards the male, and she was sure that he felt the same towards her.... or.... she hoped he did.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:53 am
User Image

Skylar Raegon

▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar knew that things around them were becoming unsettling. People freaking out over their costumes. God who can blame them? He nearly had a fit when his outfit stuck to him and made his sword real. Whatever sorcery this was he only hoped it was temporary. He wanted his powers back and his personality. Being stuck like this forever would surely be difficult to cope. What made him, him was his powers. They gave him a gentleness to his mind. Showed how caring he can be. In a way he was blessed to be what he was. A creature of flight, though he doesn't fly, that can heal and take the pain away. He may see an upside to it but their is one downside. The whole sense of when death is near. When someones world will become dark and that they will not see the light again. It may be a power to embrace but it certainly wasn't a pleasant one. He only hoped it wouldn't activate for Luna. She meant dearly to him so if she were on the brink of death. Well then... he wasn't sure what he would do. She was the first to make his heart stolen. She had control over it, whether she liked it or not. Speaking of which, his eyes fell shut when the kiss continued. Both arms were wrapped around her for this brief moment of them exchanging saliva with one another. Her aurora... so damn intoxicating... He loved every aspect of it and her personality just as well. Pulling back, he smiled at her with a tilt to his head. "Never thought how lucky I'd be to steal you away from those who may fancy you." He said with a chuckle to his voice.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:05 am
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $925 || Reiner Braun || Mood - Somber
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Flustered || Little Red Riding Hood || $1005 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Jason looked at Enya, a confused look on his face when she touched his forehead and said that it was wrinkled. What does that mean? He smiled when she gave him the purple keychain. It reminds him both of Enya, and of Lillian and her costume. Nah, it's more of Enya that it reminds him of. Walking alongside her, he said, "I would've liked to win you something, but it seems like you got yourself covered." Pointing to the large teddy bear she has in her arms. Chuckling, he looked for an easy game that wasn't rigged to make you lose. He can still get a prize for Rina. He settled on an easy-looking dart game that had orange and green balloons to pop. 'Pop The Pumpkin', huh? Stepping up to try, he grabbed a dart and it's like his vision slowed or something! Must be the costume. It must be because he popped one! Trying again, he hit another balloon! Great, two little toys for Rina! He actually pondered for a few seconds on which prizes he should get, and he decided on two bat plushies. One brown and one black, he knew she would love them both.

But right now, she's loving Seth like crazy. Rina was very much enjoying their little cuddling session, not wanting to move an inch. She giggled when her boyfriend began to apologize so much, and said, "It's OK, Seth. You don't have to apologize for everything!" It felt like it had been a long time since she felt him ruffle her hair, it felt so nice! She patted his head in response, but blushed when he commented on her costume. I-It was revealing?! Where?! She inspected her costume frantically, feeling self-conscious about it now. Everything about it seemed fine, except the skirt of course. It was shorter than how Rina would have liked it but, she dealt with it. Oh, now she's all worried! "W-Where is it revealing?" Hey, it's his fault she's asking! Of course he had to ruin the moment by saying that!

OOC:

Lyeisander

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna was feeling the tension around them and she absolutely hated it, she was almost to the point where she was regretting having even come to this party! Which also made her frustrated because they had come to this party as their first date as a couple and already they had last their powers and had been harassed by a creep. She just hoped that the rest of the night would go smoothly. She missed having her ice powers, sure they weren't anything magnificent like Skylar's healing powers, but her powers were what made her... well... her. Without them she almost felt like she was naked and helpless. Even though she knew Skylar would try and protect her, she didn't want to have to bother him with the worry of having to protect her. Gently bringing her hand up, she brushed her fingers over his cheek before looking into his eyes as he pulled away. Crystal blue orbs were locked on him as she smiled at him. "I never thought I would be lucky enough to have the affections of someone as wonderful as you." She said, blushing a bit before she picked up a french fry and put it in her mouth. She wouldn't let a few bad moments get to her. She was here to have fun with her boyfriend and gosh she was going to do just that!

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar's powers weren't nearly had unique as Luna was. She had the ability to heal people yes but without causing pain to herself. In a way he envied her and the fact she had ice based powers, well... who wouldn't wish to be able to manipulate a source. She simply was a stunning individual and he just as lucky to have her in his life. He moved his face a little into her hand, smiling briefly to her words. He felt extremely glad to know she had the same mutual feelings as he had for her. This relationship will surely blossom and never die any time soon. "Maybe after five or so hours we can leave..." As much as he would enjoy being here, he would much prefer to be at the comfort of his home with her by his side. He leaned over and grabbed a french fry, instantly putting it into his mouth with ease. He chewed a few times before swallowing and grabbing another. He felt pretty damn hungry right now and this would be the second thing he had only eaten today.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games