Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᏗᏝᏗᎥᏕᏖᏋᏒ
αиgєℓ σf тнє ℓσя∂
Ꭾrotector ᎧᎦ Ѫan

♈ ↔ ♉ ↔ ♊ ↔ ♌ ↔ ♍ ↔ ♎ ↔ ♏ ↔ ♐ ↔ ♑ ↔ ♒ ↔ ♓
|| Wearing || Wings(materialized) Yes/No OoC:--

Alaister had walked to this festival alone. It had realized it was rather big for the town he had fallen upon. He had trapped himself in his house for two weeks doing nothing but sitting quietly, thinking and praying. He wanted back home, he missed his family. His brothers and sister and father. He missed heaven, this world was nothing like up their. He sighed lightly and closed his eyes as he walked. His armor making a small cling sound that metal did when hitting against metal. His wings where heavy upon his back despite the fact that they where tattered and inactive, carrying them around on the back of this vessel was tiring. He had gotten word of this human event from their strange mail system. At first he had no wises to go, he would stay home and pray to his father for forgiveness, to be brought back home. But while living among the humans he might as well take part in there rituals correct? It seemed right to him. A costume was mandatory for this, this thing but after talking with his land lady for a while she pointed out his armor that rested upon the futon in his room. "That would work don't you think?" So here he was, dressed for battle, sword resting at his left hip and the sound of armor clicking against itself filling his ears. As for the showing of his wings, he simply thought it would be a good idea. he wanted to leave a good first impression on humans.

His walking came to a halt, the sound of something dragging along the ground had caught his attention. He stared down at the woman before him with curious eyes? What was she doing, was there something on the floor that had peeked her interest? He took a few careful steps towards her. His eyes wondered upon the ground trying to see something that could be called interesting but no matter where he looked the ground held no hopes for curiosity. He paced himself in front of the woman, keeping his wings tucked tightly at his back. This would be his first interaction with a human aside from his land lady. He got down on one knee to easily make eye contact with her. (he had learned this to be an important thing to do) Blue eyes wondered upon the floor before looking up at her. He cocked his head to the side and parted his lips to speak. "What is it you're searching for?" He asked, voice a deep tone that rumbled in his throat and chest. Bright blue eyes flickered from her to the ground then back at her, his dark black hair was messy, sticking up every which way like bad bed head, from being left un-brushed since his departure with heaven, half his face hidden away from the mask he wore.

User Image

Until I see You Again

Phantom
Eyes
JayyLee10

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:25 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Walking the short distance between them, she gave him a somber smile as an ashen hand reached out and gripped his shoulder. Surprisingly, this talk, though brief it may have been, had helped her a lot more then she thought it would. The wings against her back stretched out, flapped a few times, before folding themselves back against her back. "Don't feel too bad Jason. You're not the one that ruined my family; that's all my fault," with a softer smile, she brought her hand off his shoulder and traced her thumb along his jaw in a more motherly fashion than anything else. "I would offer you a drink to lighten your spirits, but that's how we got here." It was her attempt at a joke to lighten the mood as her hand dropped to her side. It was a very poor tasting joke given the circumstances, but she tried. She didn't want to ruin his day of fun with his friends just because she needed to talk to him about what happened.

Taking a few steps back from him, she linked her fingers together in front of her. "Anyways..." she trailed off as her fingers unlaced and came up to pushed purple hair behind a pointed ear. "I'm sorry from keeping you from your friends, I won't any longer. Goodbye." Turning on her heel, she walked towards the direction of the food carts so she could do as she wanted; drink. Since she was here, and felt slightly better, she might as well enjoy herself. Unbeknownst to her, as she hung her head, watching her feet as she walked, purple balls of fire began to materialize and hover around her. As if her wings and hair weren't real enough.

Heiress Of Life

User Image

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓
User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1088 || Tifa Lockhart || Upset || Bookworms - Sales Associate || Beach-A-Palooza || Herself || Single

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Searching and feeling around the ground for her contacts, the girl sighed as she was about to give up searching and try her best to not make a fool of herself into bumping into things or talking to random objects thinking it's a person. Falling back to her butt, the girl placed her hands on top of her legs, looking down at the ground. 'What a great day today, don't ya think, Junavi?' Junavi's plans backfired on her as she was going to leave the festival and wonder around the island, but since she can't see a thing clearly, there was no way she can go, unless she would enjoy misleading herself somewhere else or continuously bumping and hitting something on her way. As Junavi was in her little world in her mind, the girl turned her head around as she heard footsteps coming from behind her and heading her way? Or maybe just pass her. Though if whoever was walking her way, would see her and walk pass her as she sat there in the ground, but instead whoever was walking didn't pass her but stopped right in front of her. Was this person just staring at her and asking to themselves what is she doing on the floor? Or was there someone in front of her and just happened to walk to them. Last time Junavi remembered, there was no one in front of her, but a trash can that she bumped her head into. As Junavi was still looking at the ground, the sound of metal bending downwards and a voice speaking to her, Junavi looked up to whoever was in front of her, but avoided eye contact and looked at the right. From the voice she heard in front of her was a male and the sound of metal clanging onto each other was maybe a.... knight? Or solider? Well brushing that off, the girl's eyes turned back to the male as he asked her what she was looking for. "Uhm.. I'm looking around for my contacts..", the girl said as she looked down to her fingers, playing around with her thumbs, "Everything in my sight is blurry.. Soo.. Uh.. I can't find them.." Asking for help was the last thing or most likely the only thing Junavi was trying to avoid, but she knew she couldn't find them on her own.

Out.Of.Coffee: >w>w

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Enya Myers | Seth Ryujin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit: Big Bad Wolf , Popstar Ahri | Mood: Calm, Excited | Status: In a relationship ,Single

Seth let out a heavy sigh after the ride had started, leaning against the chair and smiling as he felt the grip around his hand tightened slightly. He turned towards the little lady and smiled, removing his muzzle from his face. He reached out and gave her a small, playful scratch on her nose as he noticed her worried expression, trying to reassure her that it was alright. He kissed the top of her head before shifting his gaze outwards again. "Bittersweet moments, I suppose." he broke the silence, his gaze directed back towards her again. The sunlight that shone through the gaps of the small cabin they were in highlighted her features, making them stand out even more, or possibly making his heart skip a beat at the sight. His gaze fixed upon her, staring at her without a word said as he drifted off into his sea of thoughts, or memories to be precise. He wondered if they would last, he wondered if they would make it through. Hell, he could care less about what this whole legend is about. They don't need to live on some myth that lies around this island, he was pretty sure that they could manage well by themselves. He was afraid of this relationship. Who knows what lies ahead but this time, he was willing tk take the risks.

"I've always doubted our relationship but I won't anymore." he said, letting go of her hand as he proceeds to wrap his arms around her, pulling her in for a tight embrace. His ears twitched again, he groaned. So annoying, he thought. He tilted her chin up and planted a kiss on it, pulling away slightly and smiled at her, murmuring a quick "I love you." before their lips connected once again. One of his arms tightened around her as he pulled her closer towards him, his other free hand gently cupped her cheek as he deepened the kiss. Moments passed and he pulled away from her, gasping for air as his face flushed. His wolfish ears drooped down the side of his head as he stared at her and smiled. Ah, the canine teeth were in the way, he sighed but chuckled slightly at their little transformation. He wanted her. But not in a sexual way, he wasn't ready for that. He just wanted to treasure her, to pamper her or possibly spoil her as much as he can. Yeah, he's fallen heads over heels for her.

Meanwhile, as the couple took the ferriswheel ride, the fox had headed off to the shops and were observing other people's interaction. Slowly getting lost in her thoughts and possibly getting lost around the amusment park too, but she could give two craps about it. This place is far too fascinating, nothing she's ever been to. She walked around, slowly nibbling on her candy apple as her tails dragged along behind her. She smiled, but barely visible.

"What's that?" she mumbled to herself.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

PUMMMY

Trash

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᏗᏝᏗᎥᏕᏖᏋᏒ
αиgєℓ σf тнє ℓσя∂
Ꭾrotector ᎧᎦ Ѫan

Alaiser's squinted a little, eyebrows drawing together, taking in the woman's body langue. She was nervous, he could tell but that not what was bothering him."Contacts?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. She couldn't see without her contacts? That made no sense, did humans need to travel in pairs in order to have the gift of sight? Maybe it was a device of sorts? He blinked a few times, eyes wondering around the woman's face for a moment. He stood up and searched the ground for anything unusual. Finding something he walked to it, crouching down in front of it and picking up the small white container. He brought it closer to his face to examine it, staying silent while he did so. It looked like it opened and he ran his index finger over it until he figured out how to open it. he stared at its contents which was what looked like water and two weird, clear oval things. Could this be the contacts the woman spoke of? It seemed unlikely, he didn't see how anyone could see with these things but he would present them to her any way. he crouched walked back to her, not wanting to stand again, and handed the thing over to her. "This thing?" he asked obvious doubt in his voice.

User Image

Until I see You Again

Phantom
Eyes
JayyLee10

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1088 || Tifa Lockhart || Upset || Bookworms - Sales Associate || Beach-A-Palooza || Herself || Single

Since Junavi couldn't see a thing, she heard as the male questioned about her contacts and couldn't see the way he reacted. From what she could tell by his voice when he questioned about them, he seemed confused of what she meant by contacts. "They're like these oval clears things.. Uhm..", Junavi had no idea how to described them to someone. She knew it was an oval clear shape, but didn't know what else to say about it. Though in a few minutes, the male stood up, Junavi's eyes turned to his direction and looked up as he started to walk away. That's what she could tell from her blurry eye sight and puffed her cheeks up a bit. Maybe the male saw someone he knew and couldn't help her, but had to walk away from her. Geez.. If only Junavi checked everything earlier when she was at home and see if she had everything with her before she left. Without her contacts, the brunette still sat on the floor, now thinking how will she be able to go home without her contacts and seeing a blur in her sight. Thinking of a way, the girl's attention snapped back into reality as she heard the same sound of metal clanging together and the same voice. 'Huh.. I thought he went away..', Junavi thought, but ignored the thought as she handed a white container. Squinting her eyes a bit to get a somewhat clearer view of what was in his hand. "A yes. That is it", Junavi grabbed the white container from his hand and opened the container. Oh great! She had to put them back in again. Oh what a pain it was to put it on earlier. "Thank you so much.. Uhm... What was your name?", the girl asked still avoiding eye contact.

CrystalAzure23

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᏗᏝᏗᎥᏕᏖᏋᏒ
αиgєℓ σf тнє ℓσя∂
Ꭾrotector ᎧᎦ Ѫan

Alaister was surprised that those where her contacts. he knew people could create bonds with material object but that was just a little strange. Well maybe it was normal to people but to him, it was just plain weird. he removed himself from his crouching position and instead sat on the floor, allowing his wings to flutter out a little so he didn't sit on them, he then tucked them back against his back but the curved tops of them could he seen over his shoulder and the feathers not dragged behind him and he could only hope no one would set on them. As the woman verbally expressed gratitude Alaister crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap. She asked his name and for a long moment he thought. He wasn't sure how to respond, he had introduced himself to his land lady with 'I am Alaister, Angel of the Lord and protector of man' but she seemed to not beleive him and when he insisted on it she seemed a little panic as told him that heavy usage of narcotics and intoxicants would not be tolerated in her home.

After a short moment of thinking he spoke. "I am Alaister, Angel of the Lord." he told her. he had decided to leave out the protector of man part, he understood that humans would freak out when prevented with a celestial being and he didn't want to overwhelm her. he then remembered that it was a unspoken costume to ask her name. He stared at her, despite the fact that she refused to stare back, and spoke again. "And you are?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

User Image

Until I see You Again

Phantom
Eyes
JayyLee10

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:17 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Bouncing around on her toes as she stood in front of the dart game, she listened as the man told her to pop as many orange and green balloons as possible to win a prize. The more she popped, the bigger the prize. Oh this sounded like so much fun! For the year she went to the bar, she got pretty good at playing darts; granted that was two year ago. Let's see if she still had it. Scooping up the darts, that Gabe was so nice to buy for her, she took one in her right hand, holding with her thumb, index and middle fingers. Licking her lips slowly, she focused in on the balloons and tried to forget about the white gaps between them. Taking in a deep breath to calm herself, and for once actually feeling calm, she reeled her forearm back and shot it out, letting go of the dart.

POP!

"Whoo!" she shouted in excitement. She got one! Doing a little dance behind the little wooden, white divider, she giggled happily. Repeating her process, she threw the dart and was slightly disappointed that she missed the next one. Two darts left. Looking over to Gabriel as he spoke, she blinked curiously. What did he mean by adventurous? "Like what? We could play more games. Eat more food..." her words trailed off slightly as her eyes lit up, bringing her hands to her face with a big smile. "We can get our faces painted! Er...Well, I can at least." He was dressed as a jester, his face was already painted. She didn't want to leave this place. If it meant no more voices, she'd gladly stay here the rest of her life.

POP!

"Yes! I got it!" she exclaimed happily. She wasn't even aiming on that one. What luck! Last dart. Bringing it up, she repeated her process of calming herself and focusing, and threw the dart...

POP!

Celly jumped around happily. She got three! "I did it!" she cooed as she wrapped herself around Gabe with the biggest, happiest and purest smiles on her face. This was the best place in the world! It was even better getting to spend it with him, even if he was being a grump. Why was he being so grumpy anyways? Biting into her candy apple, she squeaked happily as she turned back to the attendant that held out a medium sized red monster plush. "Aww! He's so adorable~!" Holding him up towards Gabriel's face, she swiped one of his stuffed claws at his face in a playful manner, "Rawr! He's gonna eatcha!"

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

((OOC; ))
xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:41 pm
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $925 || Reiner Braun || Mood - Somber
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Flustered & Lovey-Dovey || Little Red Riding Hood || $1005 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Jason still felt like he took a part in ruining Lillian's family, he couldn't help it. To know that he was a part of the problem still just saddened him. He didn't really smile at the joke she gave, it was horrible, but considering what she was going through right now, it was acceptable. He watched her step back, still quiet. "Goodbye... I hope everything works out." He said with a small wave before she turned and went off to another part of the festival. He really does wish the best for her and her family. Taking a deep breath, he slowly exhaled, and calmed a bit. At least it went peacefully. He turned, and -- Damn it. So much for going back to friends. Seth and Rina were nowhere to be found and he just spotted Enya out of the corner of his eye, wandering about. He was tempted to use his 3D Maneuver Gear to get to her, but he could hurt someone if he tried. Don't want to impale anyone with the grappling hooks now. He briskly walked over to her, catching up to her as she looked around. Tapping her shoulder, he gave her a little smile, but it still showed some signs of sadness. "Whatcha looking at, Enya?" Let's try and get over another bad mood, huh?

Rina smiled at the tiny scratch he gave her, and leaned into the kiss he gave her on her forehead. Bittersweet? About what? She pondered for a moment about what he could possibly mean, but stopped when she noticed that he was staring at her. Was there something on her face again? Ya know, other than this blush that won't go away?! Ahhh! She was slightly saddened by the fact that he still had doubted their relationship, but was happy that he said he won't anymore. He better not! She truly believes they can last, because she loves him! She buried her face in his shoulder when he hugged her, feeling fuzzy and warm. Rina kissed him back when he kissed her after tilting her chin up, and she smiled. Before she could say that she loves him back, he kissed her once more, but this one was more intense. Placing her hands on her shoulders, then moving her arms around his neck, she blushed madly as they continued. Immediately gasping for air as soon as their kiss broke, she smiled back at him when he did. "I.. love you too." She said, in between breaths. Ahh, this flustered, lovey-dovey feeling won't go away! Snuggling into him, she rested her head against his chest. It all felt so relaxing, him and this whole situation. Noticing the way his ears twitched, she wanted to touch them. Were they actually real?

OOC:

Lyeisander

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image

User Image

$1088 || Tifa Lockhart || Relieved || Bookworms - Sales Associate || Beach-A-Palooza || Alaister || Single

As there was a slight silence between the two when Junavi asked for his name, she was able to take this time to put her contacts back on. Since the container was open, Junavi reached down her index finger to grab one of her contacts and turned her back to him as she placed the contacts on. Junavi felt a bit weird if she put on her contacts while facing him and maybe he would make a weird face while she did that. Placing her contacts on perfectly, she blinked a couple of times, rolled her eyes a bit, then blinked again and looked forward, seeing a very clear sight again. Now all she has to do was make sure her contacts won't fall off and be careful if she's going to rub her eyes again. Junavi then turned her body back somewhat facing the male and heard as he introduced himself and said something rather... weird.. 'Angel of the Lord?', she gave a slight weird reaction to that and wondered what was that suppose to mean. "I'm Junavi. Uhm.. A normal human being.." Junavi closed her eyes a bit then turned at the side, thinking why did she just say that. "But nice to meet you, Alaister.", the brunette said as she turned her head back to him and giving a small smile to him. As she introduced herself, the girl's eyes looked at him, and looked at his costume. A knight or solider. Though what caught her eyes was the thing behind his back. Wings? What kind of costume has a pair of wings? Angel? Wait... he did say he is the Angel of the Lord, so maybe he's an Angel? "Curiosity kills, but what do you mean by 'Angel of the Lord'? It's not everyday you hear that around here.", the girl asked as she titled her head to the side and looked at his face. The first ever interaction she had in a while, kinda got her interested in what he called himself and somewhat tried to keep eye contact on him.

CrystalAzure23

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᏗᏝᏗᎥᏕᏖᏋᏒ
αиgєℓ σf тнє ℓσя∂
Ꭾrotector ᎧᎦ Ѫan

Alaister nodded as Junavi introduced herself. "I know." He said when she identified herself as human. He may be cut off from heaven but he could still see the world differently than humans. he never sees or remembers a person by features, its their soul he remembers them by. He could see right past everything else with such ease. he watched as she turned around, eyes closed followed by more words that he supposed was formal for their greeting. She smiled and her eyes opened once again, he still sat down on the floor, legs crossed and hands in his lap, fingers laced together. He cocked his head to the side as he asked his meaning for how he identified himself. How else would he have meant it. he didn't understand how she could have misunderstood that. He was silent a moment as he thought of how to explain it in a way she would understand, eyebrows drawing together, an expression that was hard to see considering the mask he wore hid away half his face.

he stood up and took a mere two steps backward. The tips of the remaining feather on his wings reaching a little past his knees. He placed his right arm around his front midsection, fingers curled gently and did the same with his left arm but around his back. He stood tall, shoulders back, back straight and chin high. "I identify as Alaister, Angel of the Lord, protector of man." He said with a rather emotionless tone. He would have lied if he had understood the concept. But he didn't so he wouldn't. He gave Junavi a small bow, that was more a dunk of his head and dip forward before standing straight once again. It had accrued to him that she could take his words as truth or believe that this was simply his costume and he was rather curious as to which she would pick.

User Image

Until I see You Again

Phantom
Eyes
JayyLee10

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image

User Image

$1088 || Tifa Lockhart || Relief || Bookworms - Sales Associate || Beach-A-Palooza || Alasiter || Single

As another silence came between the two again as Junavi asked him another question about the Angel of the Lord. As she waited for her question to be answered, Junavi turned her head around, seeing the different attractions and games the festival had to offer. Maybe later if she's in the mood or something, she could try out the games or maybe the attractions by herself. If only her older brother was here, they'll be able to go around everywhere and have fun, but since she moved her on her own, she'll just go by herself maybe. Thinking about her memories from before, the brunette placed her elbow down on her leg and rested her head on the palm of her hand, while watching as people started to either play some games or the attractions in the festival. 'If only you were here, Onii-Chan.', Junavi was deep in thought of her brother, until she snapped out of it and heard as the metal armor Alaister wore, clanged together as he got up. "Hm.." Junavi's head turned to Alaister's direction and watched as he stood up straight high and mighty and reintroduced himself again, but a different way this time. "I identify as Alaister, Angel of the Lord, protector of man.", and bowed down formally then standing straight up again. That was really unexpected and didn't know what to say after that performance he did. Though, Junavi quickly turned her head down to the opposite side, not facing Alaister, and covered her mouth. She kinda wanted to laugh, but knew it was going to be rude and had to keep it in. "That really is something you don't hear everyday.", the girl said as she got up from the ground, wiping off any dirt that could have gotten stuck on her legs and her clothes and turned around to Alaister with a calm face, "Even though I don't really believe in this "Angel of Lord" or something, you seem really interesting." The girl gave him another small smile and turned around, facing wherever the sun was at, and looked at the sky. "This seems like something you'll read in a fairy tale or fantasy book.", Junavi added then turned to him once again, "And since you seemed confident when you said that, maybe you are the Angel of the Lord, Mr. Alaister."

CrystalAzure23

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᏗᏝᏗᎥᏕᏖᏋᏒ
αиgєℓ σf тнє ℓσя∂
Ꭾrotector ᎧᎦ Ѫan

She was containing laughter. He could tell, he had picked up on this, his land lady did this as well. She spoke. Of coarse its not something you hear everyday not many Angels wonder the Earth and not many of them interact with humans. He was going to tell her this, explain it in some way so the human could understand but she stood and he remained silent. Junavi explained to him her doubts and Alaister was not surprised, most people would have their doubts he supposed. She smiled to him again and he squinted his eyes, eyebrows drawing together once again, an often expression he used. Why did she smile? There was no reason to really. She turned away from him and toward the sun instead and Alaister's head cocked to the side. A fantasy book? He wasn't aware of any angel being mentioned in a book as such, at lest no angel he was aware of. Now his father, all the time but angels not often. Her next sentence caused him a little surprise as well. Confidence drove belief he supposed. His arms feel back to his sides and he gently gripped the bottom of his mask, pushing it up so that it rested at the top of his messy head of hair.

His left hand rested upon the hilt of his sword and his right hand rest at his sides. "Of coarse an angels real from is not as such, he waved his hand in front of him to point out what he meant by 'as such' "a vessel was necessary for my departure with heaven." He explained to Junavi, blue eyes following her gaze. He had a small feeling that explaining this was a bad idea. She would pick up the information and look at it wrong but it didn't much bother him, mostly because he was to new with all this interaction he didn't know how to act, how person B (in this case Junavi) would act.

User Image

Until I see You Again

Phantom
Eyes
JayyLee10

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Have fun◈With: Rylee◈Song Old as Rhyme/Driving
User Image

Alexus skidded to a stop, his boots clicking over the wooden boards of the dock. He halted in front of the mirror, shoving his hair back and tapping against the horns just above his forehead. "O-Oh...they aren't fake!" He hissed, stepping back while his eyes roaved over his reflection. He didn't register that his wife had followed as he simply gawked. What was he? What happened?! He knew he hadn't become a full fledged reaper, someone was playing some kind of sick joke! Feeling faint, he blinked down to the floor before looking down at his hands again. "Did I turn into the actual beat?" Was he cursed by a witch for some reason? He turned to his wife, trying to see if anything was different about her. "Are you okay?" Because he wasn't doing so hot now that he was a shag carpet. This had to be a nightmare, in real life he was snoring away on his sofa with Rylee. Check, maybe inanimate objects would listen to his every beck and call.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $946
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:20 pm
User ImageGinNara
DOING ✥WITH: ✥WHERE: ✥THINKING:
Released From MY Cage The Sky Shall Be Open To Me
Though I Will Not Fly Alone

User Image
                                                  Gin finally spotted Dia near the pumpkin carving station and headed over his gifts still in his hand. Coming up from the side he gave a polite nod to the two she was talking to and waited before coming up and kissing her cheek putting the flowers into her arms. Then almost of its own accord his body did a flashy bow extending one arm out with the cape to make it swing sideways somewhat before he returned to his upright position taking her hand as he did so and kissed it. "I've finally found you senorita." He said his voice with a slight spanish accent as he finally regained control of him self and rubbed his throat, though the next time he spoke the accent was still there. "I hope you like your presents, I got them especially for you." he said as he leaned in to hug her, as he did so he whispered in her ear. "Is something off about this festival or is just me? My sword is real now." he said tapping he blade on his side as he let go of fiance.

whiters4

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games