Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:11 am
User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

Dia finished gawking, turning her hat upright and giving it a small shake. Nothing else fell out. Sighing, she picked up the scalpel from before and threw it away. Briefly, she narrowed her eyes and looked for Gin. She had set up that surprise for him and all, but she couldn't even admit all the insecurities and doubts she had about him...them...this, all of this that they were doing. She shuttered uncomfortably, a small blush forming on her cheeks. She turned on her heels, taking a,place beside a blonde who was already carving a pumpkin with yet another blonde beside her. She cocked her head at them both, her rust colored locks sticking to the corner of her lips. "Can I ask you both something? Have you noticed anything strange since you've gotten here?" She looked to one, then the other. The island was mostly inhabited by people a decade older than her, but she tried not to mind. She was here with a purpose. She was doing life her way, at her pace. She was already past the stupidity of her teenage years and the wild streak of her twenties. Less drama, more focus on the things that really mattered. Besides, Gin was two hundred years old and that didn't bother him. She wasn't old, she was still in her prime.

User Image
Wiz Biz/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* Engaged
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc:

Sashiki Hane"

fireshadow0908

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:27 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Have fun◈With: Rylee◈Song Old as Rhyme/Driving
User Image

Alexus grinned seeing Rylee wait up for him, running over and happily taking her hand. "I hope they have a hunted house up there!" He chimed, suddenly hoisting his wife into his arms when he realized she was trecking through sand in her nice heels. He didn't know if she could wear them all night, but women were amazing that way. He put her down at the gate to the carnival, looking up to see balloons rising past the Ferris wheel. Awesome! "What should we do first?" He asked, staying at her side while checking out everyone in their costumes. He froze, suddenly feeling something strange seem to swoop down on him like a mouse under the talons of an owl. He winced at a searing pain in his head, knocking his hat off as his eyes grew wide. W-Was he feeling...horns? Yelping and nearly jumping out of his skin, he noticed he'd grown hair...on every single inch of his hands. He pulled his sleeves back. On his arms too! Abruptly, he screamed and shot off in any direction that would have a mirror.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $946
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:45 am
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married A tale a old as time $995 x

Rylee grinned at Alexus before her smile fell and she shook her head. "Nope. No way." She said with a small huff. Though, she guessed if he was holding her hand the whole way and wouldn't mind her clinging to him the entire time it wouldn't be so bad. She glanced at him before suddenly squealing as he lifted her up. "Alexus!" She gasped before looking up at him and smiling. He was such a sweet guy, she could have walked in the sand all on her own, but she wasn't going to complain about this. Smiling at him as he set her down, she then looked towards the carnival, her smile growing more. "Hmm. I have no clue. Though I'm kind of in the mood for something sweet." She said. It was Halloween after all! What would the point be if they didn't eat as many sweets as they could. As they stepped past the gates she made a slight face as she suddenly felt something swoop over her. What the heck? Maybe it was just a rush of excitement? The woman looked over to her husband, tilting her head as he knocked off his hat before her eyes widened as she saw horns on his head. Was that part of his costume? When he yelped and ran off, she knew instantly that something wasn't right, jumping a bit as he screamed, her eyes then widened a little as she watched him run off. "Alex!" She called, picking up his hat as she chased after him. If this was some sort of prank she was going to drown him! But, she couldn't help but get an odd feeling that something very strange was going on here.

O.O.C -

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:55 am
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$978◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Honestly right now Skylar wanted to just leave this event. The fact this place had a lot of shady characters made him worry about Luna's safety. Sure he had the ability to defend her for what he was cosplaying as but the demon? He wasn't sure what it was anyway, were to attack her and he couldn't do anything about it. He would just feel incredibly bad if she got hurt. He stared down at her, smiling slightly. "Alright, let's find something that doesn't involve us being confined." He leaned down to her lips, giving her a warming kiss before pulling back seconds later and leading her to one of the games that involved throwing hoops to win a prize. This wasn't particularly his type of game to play but he needed his mind distracted. He wanted to have at least a good time before leaving. He only hoped she would come with him since he couldn't keep an eye on her if he left without her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:30 am
User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Jason immediately began to feel guilty at her first words. He caused all of this. The nice people that he just met, and he just screwed everything up. And his feelings can't be anywhere near to what Lillian is feeling right now. He wish he could wave a magic wand, and 'poof', everything would go away. Maybe he shoulda dressed up as Harry Potter or something. As Lillian sat down on a bench, he continued to stand, holding his left arm with his right. He was a bit shocked to hear that her boyfriend was taking Sela from her; he had reacted that badly to it? Oh no, now he's drowning in guilt. He feels like a sack of s**t right now. The next things that she said were something that he was slightly prepared for. Slightly.

Well, that confirms it. He's never gonna see Sela again, that's a definite. He liked that sweet little kid, she was really smart for her age. Heh. imagine if he introduced her to Rina, they could have become friends. Sadly, that would probably never be able to happen. Cross out that 'probably'. The best thing that he can hope for right now, is that Lillian and her boyfriend make amends, and have their relationship go back to the way it was before she and Sela ran into him at the museum. It was a happy time for them, he's sure. He smiled at her, the best smile he could, but you could tell it was strained. "I understand, Lillian. I really do hope you two get back together." Just go back to the way it was before he moved to this horrible place, that's brought him much sadness and barely any happiness.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Reiner Braun )
Mood ( Somber & Extremely Guilty )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Lillian )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:32 am
User Image
User Image

Enya Myers | Seth Ryujin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit: Big Bad Wolf , Popstar Ahri | Mood: Calm, Excited | Status: In a relationship ,Single

"Well, if you like it, I suppose I wouldn't mind." he answered, attempting to tug on his wig only to hiss in pain after realising that it had in fact, turn into his hair. His wolfish ears twitched and he pouted, frowning at the fact that he had lost his 'human' ears and were replaced with wolf ears on top of his head. Looking down at the symbol on his right chest, he realised that it was gone which made him shudder a little as he's sure that he'll feel the burning sensation on the skin when the symbol returns. Hopefully they'll be switched back to normal by the end of the day. "Would you still love this canine if he were to be stuck like this possibly for the rest of the day?" he joked, feeling his ears droop as he felt her head against his chest, soon blushing and turning away as she had planted yet another kiss on his cheek.

"Ah- h-hey- I- Tha-.." he blushed furiously as he stuttered. However, he shifted his focus back towards her as his golden pupils flicker maliciously when she had lifted the basket. Oh dear, this little transformation is indeed turning him into a 'Big Bad Wolf'. A soft growl could be heard but was soon snapped back into reality when the fox had hit him on the head. Enya shook her head at the sight, gesturing towards the basket when she looked at Rina, "Perhaps your basket is causing his reaction." she answered, soon slowing her pace to match Jason's, looking towards him as he explained. This 'love' they talked about, she never really understood, and never bothered to. It doesn't concern her nor does it interest her in any way. It all seemed troublesome to her. "A ferris wheel. I've heard stories about it, though it doesn't make any sense." she answered. Stories and legends about Ferris Wheel, about couples being able to stay together after they kissed when they reached the peak. Ridiculous, it sounds. Yet a lot of people do it.

She turned and looked at the lady who called out to Jason, and walked towards Seth who motioned her to come over. Seth's ears perked up as they stood not far from them. He was able to hear their comversatiom due to his heightened senses even if he doesn't want to. He quirked his eyebrows slightly and looked towards Rina with a confused expression after Lillian had finished speaking. "What's going on?" he asked but shook his head after feeling as if he had butted into something thay doesn't concern him.

"Enya, meet Rina. The little midget whom I like to call my girlfriend." he said, turning towards the fox as he spoke, his gaze still fixed upon Rina. Strange story though, the Big Bad Wolf falling in love with the Little Red Riding Hood, such a plot twist. The fox looked towards Rina, yet again emotionless and distant. "Rina. That's a nice name."[/b she turned away, feeling a little bashful but then again her emotionless expression spoke otherwise. She looked at Seth then at his girlfriend, soon pushing them towards the Ferris Wheel, startling the red head(?) slightly in the process. She shook her head then walked towards one of the street performers, who apparently dragged her into their little 'magic' show. She was forced to participate in their little magic trick but her face lit up as soon as the trick ended, leaving her excited for more.

"Another one-" she asked as she looked down at her feet, as if she was embarrassed to ask for more.The little sight earned a laugh from Seth before he made his way towards the Ferris Wheel. Suppose they can have a little 'run away' moment before joining the others back in the group. He let her down and stepped into the Ferris Wheel after a short moment of waiting. The peaceful memories soon flooded his mind as his expression had softened to a content yet sorrowful expression. Bittersweet moments, as they all say. His grip around her hand tightened as he sat beside her, looking out at the view. She seemed so precious at this moment, he just didn't want it to end.

"Another one, another one!" her voice could be heard as the whole grpup of performers laughed at her childish reactions, Enya laughed along, which was quite the unexpected sight. Strange how the little things make such a huge impact.

OOC: HAHAHAHAH- //cries YOUR FRIENDS OMG- Jason and Lillian omg your posts- so nice to read- huehuehuehuehue
Heiress of Life

PUMMMY

Trash

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:53 am
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Evie stood quietly while the two conversed with each other, though she was getting a bit giddy about staying in one spot for too long. She continued to drink her beverage when she noticed a strange blue light appeared on the palm of her hand. Evie just became fascinated with it that she didn't realize her cup was floating in mid air. Her eyes went over to the two she was with and back to her drink. 'What in the world?..' She thought to herself and quickly grabbed the cup from the air before they could really see it levitate, only that her hand was lighting up a bit. After a little bit of standing there Evie finished off her drink and looked around for a trash can. Her eyes spotted one several feet from where she was standing and walked over to it. She dropped the empty cup into the can though noticed her hand turn a red color. Evie wanted to examine it more before a small flame emerged in front of her and shot over to the trash can. It started off with a small burn, but the trash bag in the can caught fire and lit all the contents inside. Next thing she knew it was engulfed in flames. "Oh my...h-help!" She exclaimed. As she backed away from the trash that was on fire.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: Panicked
Is With :: Ari & Freya
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $966.63
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy
Clothing:: Mysterica from Tales of the Abyss

↷Oo𝒞:: Thought I should start some action :3

Note to Self::
The staff in your hand becomes heavy. And even though it seems
like that’s all that happened, you can feel a strange power surging through
the wood…

xxxx- Healing Spell: It takes 3 posts for cuts/bruises and 15 for
broken bones.

xxxx- Levitation Spell: By moving her hands, a blue light will come out and
make the closest, small item hover.

xxxx- Fire Spell: By moving her hands, a small, red flame will come forth
and give a small burn to the closest item.

JayyLee10

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Looking up at him, she watched his features change rather quickly to a mixture of uncomfortable guilt. She understood the feeling, although hers was probably for a slightly different reason. Lillian sighed softly, running her hands along her skirt as she tried to continue on. This was just as hard as trying to talk to Ty, only Jason wasn't shouting at her. At least she had that going for her. Either way, talking about this was awkward for her. She wasn't sure it would be this weird, but it was. Then again, she had never been in a situation like this before now. Until Jason, she had always been faithful...Even in their five year gap from each other. She never had a boyfriend in between and now suddenly she was cheating on the one man she loved most in the world. Even demons must think lowly of her and none of them knew how to be monogamous in any sort of fashion. She must be the only on in history to be able to accomplish that. Her own brother, who's only half demon, couldn't even stay with one partner most of the time. Kaito was just lucky he stimulated the blonde male enough to keep him around.

Slowly, she got to her feet. "Jason, I know you care about Sela and who knows, maybe one day when things aren't so..." she trailed off trying to find the right word to describe the situation. "Messy, we can all spend time together again. I know she likes you a lot, in fact she might even have a crush, and when she finds out that she can't see you again, she'll be sad." Her wings fluttered as she stood up straight, her long nails running through her permanent purple hair. She appreciated the hope he gave her, whether it was real or not. Anything she could get was well received. She was glad that he didn't have any feeling bubble up from what they did because nothing would have come from them. It was a one night mistake that will never be repeated. And it had nothing to do with Jason; he was a nice guy who wanted the same things anyone else wanted. Ty just came into her life first and stole her heart from their very first date.

With a soft sigh, her thoughts wandered onto her daughter. She thought about when she might see her again. Her heart gave a painful lurch in her chest just thinking about it. Would Ty keep their daughter from her forever because of this? She honestly had no clue. She didn't want to think so, but apparently he was full of surprises today. In fact, he was the only that hadn't hit her yet. Everyone else...They had all taken a cheap shot at her like she was their personal punching bag. And even though he had apparently taken her side when Finn, his best friend, hit her, it wasn't enough. She just wish she knew what to do.

Heiress Of Life

User Image

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:00 pm
User Image

.°*˜˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˜*°.

User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ...¸¸.Oº°°ºO.¸¸...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$991.70 || Cheshire Cat/ Cat Form || Having Fun || Captain's Deck - DJ || Beach-A-Palooza || Evie & Freya || Single

[[[] [[[] [[[] [[[][]]] []]] []]] []]]

Sitting there as a small Cheshire Cat, looked around the festival and watched as people were having fun after some sort of freak out when they entered. Most of the people didn't react as much as others and others brushed it off. Looking at the rides and games around the festival, she was going to ask the two if they would want to board some of the rides or games, until she heard a scream of help from Evie. Turning around to see where Evie was at, Ari jumped a bit as she saw her backing away from a burning trash can. "E-E-Evie!! What happened!?!", the cat said as she ran up to her and looked at the burning trash can. Since Ari was a cat, she didn't know what to do nor still didn't know how to turn back. "Uhmm... Let's try to get some water to douse down the flames..", the cat looked around the festival if there was any bucket laying around or something to get water and looked as there was a barrel. "L-let's get that thing!", said the cat as she pointed her nose to the barrel.

˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙

Out.Of.Character:

Okami_Lone_Wolf

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile | Princess | In a relationship | $958 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna stayed close to Skylar, but she also felt a bit wary about this whole thing. With people becoming their costumes, what if some of these women in their skimpy costumes have overly flirty personalities? A surge of possessiveness went through her before she shook her head a little bit. She was just being ridiculous! Looking up at him, she then smiled back at him before she nodded her head. Yeah... she just needed to get her mind off of things and relax... When Skylar kissed her, the young woman blushed a bit and smiled as she returned his kiss. She cared for Skylar a lot. She wasn't going to let one a*****e get to her! Squeezing the male's hand as she followed him to the games. She wasn't the greatest at games, bit it would be fun to try one! The prizes were just so cute! And she still had her eye on that plushie polar bear. It looked so fluffy and she just had to have it! But she didn't want to waste $20 trying to get the bear.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Zoning out of conversation and into absent thoughts Freya was unaware of what was happening, she had completely checked out. Only until she was quickly pulled out of her blank thoughts by the yell from Ari. Ari was yelling to Evie and Freya's eyes quickly turned to Evie who was looking at a trash can that was on fire, as if today could get even more weird. Freya saw Evie motioning toward a bucket with water in it, Freya knew she would not be able to lift it but she could at least move it a bit, or try to move it. Freya walked over to the barrel and put her hands on the rim pulling it slightly only to find out that it was surprisingly light... Weird. Freya was weak never being able to lift all too much. Freya pulled the barrel over with ease. "That was way to light.." She said sounding slightly worried. Freya then looked at the fire realizing it was going to get worse soon, on a whim Freya decided to try and lift the barrel and found she could lift it and dump it onto the fire. After dumping the water on the fire it had been extinguished. Freya put the barrel back where she had found it and then walked back to the girls with a nervous expression. This was wrong and way weird, she just shook her head and desided she was not going to say anything for a moment.

Location|| Halloween party
Balance|| $850.00
Outfit|| She-Ra
OOC||

JayyLee10

Okami_Lone_Wolf

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:10 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan chuckled lightly at her light teasing comment as he crossed both of his arms. "Well that's cool that you play games. Who knows maybe one day we can play against each other in something one day." The blue eyed teen suggested. "Yes, it would be rude to play a game in front of customers. I guess you're just lucky that you only read when it's not busy. You tend to get lost in you're little own world when you get into a book considering I've had to get you're attention before. Now don't get me wrong it's cute to see a girl really focus on a passion of theirs." Nathan commented with a light teasing tone, and small playful smile. The smile soon disappeared, and turned into a slight frown as he watched her smile fade away. She seemed to be deep in thought about something, although he wasn't sure what exactly. He hope he hadn't brought up some sad memories of her own because that wasn't his intention in the slightest. Nate figured he should at least be honest with her on why he bought them considering he felt like he was able to mention it. The subject could be sensitive at times, but not sensitive enough to prevent him from talking about it. There were a plethora of good memories after all. "No, it's ok. I don't mind mentioning what they were for. Thank you though, your words do mean a lot. I'm sorry for ruining happy atmosphere." Nathan replied with a small smile as he looked at the flowers for a second before pulling out a couple, which happened to be a Carnation and Chrysanthemum. The young man offered them to Sarah. "Here my little sister wouldn't be happy if she was the cause of someone being upset, and in fact she'd kick my butt. I'd also rather see a smile on your face than a frown. A smile definitely suits you a lot more, along with the joy and excitement that you had on your face. I'll also make it up to you by cooking anything you want. It's only fair in my opinion considering I messed up the joyful atmosphere. Does that sound fair?" Nathan offered with a soft smile hoping it would cheer her up even a little bit. He'd hate to be the reason as to why this day didn't turn out to be a good one for her.

Nathan's attention was drawn from Sarah to a woman, whom sat right next to Sarah, dressed up as a magician from the looks of it. He titled his head with a confused look on his face at the random question. "Not that I know of to be honest? Strange in what way exactly? Are you talking about there's a group of people acting strange, or like weird is going on with everyone kinda strange?" Nate questioned as he looked around trying to figure out what she could have meant. He saw people were costumes, which wasn't strange at all, but then again some of them seemed to look confused themselves. He noticed a few touching parts of their costumes as if they were trying to figure something out. The wings on someone had a very realistic movement and look to it, which was either really weird or some great mechanics they had designed. What confused him a bit was that he saw a cat ear and tail twitch ever so slightly on a person, but Nate chalked that up to his mind playing tricks on him. The young man's gaze looked at Sarah wondering if she had a different answer than him. He was hoping that nothing actually strange was going on that could potentially ruin the holiday event. The blond haired boy was having fun so far, and wanted to enjoy for as long as possible.

°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°
"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; Joyful tab Company;; Sarah tab Funds;; $992.75

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:25 pm
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $925 || Reiner Braun || Mood - Somber & Extremely Guilty
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Flustered & Concerned || Little Red Riding Hood || $1005 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Jason was saddened even more when Lillian mentioned Sela, it broke his heart. He couldn't help but smile when she said that she might have a crush on him. He always used to get called back by families with little girls when he was still running his babysitting service. Perhaps he could start one here? That would be nice. The nice thoughts were short lived as she continued to speak, and maybe, just maybe, they can see each other once again. He'll definitely bring her something if he's able to visit her He'll buy the biggest teddy bear he can find, and more! Anything to cover the mistakes he's made. It makes him even guiltier that they only affect her family. He sighed sadly, and nodded. Understanding, and yet, so sad. "Once again, I understand. I hope I can see Sela again. I'm gonna miss her too." But that's up to Lillian and her boyfriend now. Oh no, that's one person he could never face. Hopefully, he won't have to, but if he does, please don't be belligerent if they cross paths! Jason's life is full of problems right now.

On the other hand, Rina was pretty happy. Yes, she was concerned about Jason, but everything seemed calm between him and Lillian. It's none of her business, so she has no opinion in the matter. She'll talk to him later to see if he's OK though. Rina blushed again when he suggested that he could wear more revealing clothing, but no way Jose is she answering that! She smiled at Seth's reaction to her little kiss, and wanted to see how much she could make him blush. He goes out of his way to make her blush, so it's OK if she does it too sometimes! After Enya hit him on the head, she broke off a piece of bread, and gently shoved it in his mouth, since that was what he was after. While she did it, she peppered the same cheek she kissed with a bunch more kisses. If this was a cartoon, there would be red lipstick kiss stains all over his cheek, except this wasn't a cartoon, and she wasn't wearing red lipstick.

Rina simply smiled and told Seth that it was just something Jason needed to talk about with that lady, nothing he should worry about. Hopefully. Her blush sparked up once again when Seth officially told Enya that she was his girlfriend, and she squealed a little. Feeling a little energetic, she happily cuddled into him again. "Ah, thank you." Aww, she didn't have to compliment her! She was bubbly now, and blushed once again when Enya began to push them to the Ferris Wheel. J-just the two of them? She thought they were gonna go all together! She saw Enya break away, and go with the magic performers, and smiled when she heard her ask for more. Rina wanted to watch, but Seth continued to walk towards the Ferris Wheel! Ahhh! Getting onto the Ferris Wheel, she could barely feel her legs since she had been carried for who knows how long, and because she was a bit nervous. A red blush continued to color her face as the ride started, and it was cool to see the festival. Wow.. She held Seth's hand back, and gently rested her head against his shoulder. Looking up at him, she had a bit of a concerned look on her face at his expression on his. Was something wrong..?

OOC:

[quote"Lyeisander"]
[quote"Lady Illusia"]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image

▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓
User Image
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1088 || Tifa Lockhart || Upset || Bookworms - Sales Associate || Beach-A-Palooza || Herself || Single

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

This was one reason Junavi hated contacts, she had to get used to the feeling of them in her eyes and another it might fall off her eyes. 'Geez... Where are they..?', Junavi continued feeling the ground for her contacts, feeling if she can feel it somewhere. Good thing Junavi didn't walk anywhere when she dropped her contacts or that'll be hard to retrack where she went and having to be on the ground looking for it. "Only an idiot like me would leave their glasses at home...", the brunette said whispering to herself. Junavi continued moving around the floor, dragging around here legs on the ground, and hit her head on a nearby trash can. She didn't hit her head too hard, but she fell back on her butt and started to rub to the top of her head. "Geez person!! Why the hell are you standing around there?", the girl said to the trash can thinking it was a person and got up. From her blurry sight, she looked down to the trash can, squinting her eyes and able to see a little clear view that the "person" was actually a trash can.. Blushing a bit to herself, Junavi hopes no one saw that little talk she had with the trash can. Ignoring what she did, she dropped down to her knees once again and started to feel around the ground for her contacts. 'Maybe I shouldn't have worn contacts...'

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Out.Of.Coffee: >w>w
Sorry I'm not good at making first post.. >w<''

CrystalAzure23

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:12 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$958◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar still felt worried over Luna's well-being. She didn't seem as hype as before since that encounter. Ugh... the nerve of people just thinking it's alright to come along and ruin someone's day. If he had gotten his chance to hurt that creature earlier he would've. Taking notice of where she was staring at, he eyed off the plushie polar bear, smiling briefly to see her eagerness in wanting it. If his princess wanted it, he will get it for her. It shouldn't be too hard to throw the hoops on a stick in the wall. He paid the man the fee, holding the hoops he had to throw. He let go of Luna's hands, keeping his focus now to get that prize. He threw the first two hoops, missing but on his third... success! He was going to be incredibly pissed off if he didn't get it as sometimes these games can be rigged. He pointed to the prize she wanted, waiting for it to be given. He took hold of the bear, handing it over to her with a smile. "Here ya go." He moved his arm around her when he gave the plushie to her, smiling all the way as he walked off with her to possibly sit down and admire one another, along with rejoice over the fact he won something for her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items