Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile | Princess | In a relationship | $958 x

Luna blushed darker as she felt him hold her closer and continue to kiss and nibble at her neck. As he wrapped his arms around her and held her closer, her crystal eyes peered down at him, blushing darkly and huff just a little bit before her hand slowly unwrapped from around his neck and her palms pressed against his shoulders as she pushed him away from her. "S-Skylar..." She said softly as she stared at him, starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:16 pm
xTwisted Jester

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User ImageUser Image

OOC: --Feeling: Mischeivous~

☠ Your lips look lonely, so let's play a game...~

Yalo took a large breath, stretching his wings out with ease. Good GRACIOUS how long had he been down there anyway? Swiftly and gracefully he cracked his neck to both sides, letting the pop ring out into the festival air. Hnn... Already he could spot people to his liking~. Each wing gave an according snap once moved out to their full capacity. It was a wonderful feeling to be on Earth again. Without another moment's hesitation, he sprang from his spot, letting his feet lift off the ground and readjusting his vest. Perhaps he'd see Sero and Hecate already causing a bit of trouble down below. A wide smile covering his lips, he flapped around the top of the festival, peering down at the smaller people below him. Well, that was until he caught onto a rather interesting scene occurring on the Ferris wheel. Licking the upper corner of his lip, the now smirking demon swiftly flapped his way towards the rotating ride. The flapping, sharp-tipped flaps caught the gentle breeze of the wind, carrying him far above the spinning wheel. Now then... Fluttering gently down, he peered down at the couple, hovering just above.

They were quite the dirty birds now weren't they~? If only Hecate had been here to play an illusion for them... Get them screaming before he'd come in and save the damsel's day. And by the look of it, boy was she a damsel. His lip lifted in a snicker, releasing his sharp canines. Sliding his feet down onto the railing, he reached a gloved hand down to balance himself. Did he need to be balanced? Of course not! He could fly for Satan's sake! But~. It was just for show~. Play a little trick for the little lady. "Seems like the little miss princess truly is in distress~. Mind if I join this public cherade~? I'm sure a three some would be right up your alley, your grace~."

... Would they like to meet mine? I don't see any shame~. ☠

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

sukotai

Commanding Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image

_______ ɪɴsᴇʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅʟᴇs ᴇʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀs ɪᴛ ɪs
                                                                              ///////////////////////////////////
                                                                              CANNOTSTANDORTAKETHEFALL
                                                                              __________{ consider___it___as______bliss }
                                                                              _________________&&. bewildered by your ego
                                                                              _____________________SUCH A SAVAGE SINCE YOU SMILED___
                                                                              when____see__your__pins__in__me
                                                                              _IRON GIFTS COME POURING DOWN !

( ) The match head made a pleasing sound as it was struck against the hard bone of the skull. A small flame shivered in the crisp night air before it met the cigarette hanging from the man’s lips. Sero cupped his hand around the little flicker, shielding it from the breeze until a brighter flame clung to the end of his cigarette. Instead of shaking the match out, the demon removed the cigarette from his mouth and replaced it with the burning match, relishing in the slight tingle the fire left before it was extinguished by his tongue. He removed the remaining stick and flicked it to the ground, taking a long drag from his cigarette.

It felt good to be in the mortal world again, that’s for damn sure. Sero exhaled in a languish fashion, allowing the smoke to escape from the nostril holes of his skeletal mask. He missed this, he really did. Hell had its perks, sure, but the human world was just so…Intricate? Weak, unstable, unsure. The list could go on and on, in part endowing the people that walked this world with the same description. It wasn’t bias if it was the truth. Granted, demons could be the same way; fumbling idiots with more power than brain cells, but they made for fun targets all the same.

The clever ones were the ones Sero had to keep an eye out for, but after scoping out the little seaside city for a week, he was pleased to discover that there were none in this cozy, sickeningly humble place. He took another drag from his cigarette before glancing around the area, gold flecked eyes taking in his surroundings from the eye holes of his mask. From the top of the game booth he stood on, it was easy to see the little mortals scurrying about below. Still, all the mortals needed to do was look up to spot him, but he didn’t mind if they did. They’d probably just take him for some lost partygoer. He would have preferred monitoring from the Ferris wheel, but his companions were no doubt lurking about the rides.

He shook his head, white locks moving and jewelry jingling in turn. “Such a festive crowd,” he murmured, removing his cigarette and tapping away the ashes. “Glad my message was well received.” That reporter had put up quite the fight, he’d give her that, but in the end it was like handling a petulant child. Idly he wondered if she was still stuck in that closet but dismissed the thought as he gazed down at the meandering mortals.

“Charming. Simply charming,” Sero purred, exhaling clouds of smoke like some cliché medieval dragon. Halloween was a great time of year—the best, actually, considering how much stronger it made him feel. By no means was he a weak demon, but he bordered more on spirit instead. Take away his glamor and he was akin to a match’s flame. Immortal, so he need not fear a cold breeze, but vulnerable.

The dark shadows beneath his feet swirled ominously, but he paid them no mind. A skeletal hand protruded from the ebony space, another soon following as the bony creature climbed its way out of an unseen portal. Standing erect, the skeleton stood solemnly with bits of rotted flesh still clinging to her darkened bones. Sero regarded her with a curt nod and a smirk, casting his gaze back to the crowd. “I adore parties, don’t you?” he questioned, tilting his head a bit as if to expect an answer. None came. “Such a conversationalist,” he murmured grimly, accepting the wrought iron and glass chalice she presented to him. That was the one sorry part about the dead; they had so little to talk about, but so much in common.

He took a sip and cringed at the bitter wine, immediately handing it back to the outstretched hands. “Inform the others to keep vigilance on my two companions, Cassandra,” he commanded, his voice lacking the whimsy it held earlier in his japes. It’s not like he didn’t trust the other two demons, it’s just that…Well, he didn’t. They both scurried off somewhere, and he’d prefer to keep tabs on them from the shadows while he himself kept tabs on the mortals.

The skeleton nodded her head in understanding, ready to make her leave.
                                                                              "Oh, and Cassandra?" The creature stopped, turning back to face her master. "Do try and smile. We are at a party," Sero chuckled as the skeleton stared at him blankly before sinking back into the darkness beneath their feet. The left Sero to his preferred pastime of people watching.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$978◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar could still sense a slight hesitation to Luna. She definitely was nervous over his actions and that was one of the things he liked to hear. He could feel her pushing him back. Sighing somewhat he reopened his eyes, staring at her for a bit. "Aww..." Before he could continue, a sound of wings had caught his attention. Looking off to the side, his eyes were now locked on the new comer who flew in to disturb this little moment he was having with his dearly love. Placing his hand to the hilt of his sword, he drew it out, pointing it in the man's direction. The words that had been spitted at Luna's way and his own had prompted him to become a bit more daring and defensive.

"Speak to her like that again and I'll skin each bit of flesh off your pale body." These words had awaken anger inside him. No way would he agree to letting someone intervene or even ask such a disgusting question. Luna was his and no one else could think to come between them. Even if this so called winged creature could do so. He could feel the weight of the sword bearing down on his arm. It caused him to get a tighter grip. He didn't even take in regard the fact the blade he wielded was not fake. It's body held weight and the blade had a shining gleam to it. He kept his eyes fixated on the creature and his arm now raised up to show a guard to his love's body.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

oOBookwormYumiOo

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Hey now! Don't knock it till you try it," she giggled as she tugged him along to the stand in which she got her first candy apple. She wanted another one before wandering around to find a game to play or something. She still hadn't gotten very far into the festival yet and she was eager to see everyone's costume! If it was anything like hers, or even Gabriel's for that matter, it would be fun. Speaking of! Celly pulled the wand from between her breasts as she was handed a new apple and shoved it into her mouth while she waited for him to pay for it. Looking around, she saw a little kid holding a stuffed bear their parent had won for them and smiled against the caramel on her lips. A blue light began to flicker from the tip of the once fake wand. This was so much fun! As she thought that, she thrust her wrist forward, watching as the bear lifted into the air. The parent seemed puzzled, and even slightly scared of this act, but the child seemed to rather enjoy it. Giggling to herself, she moved her wrist around, the bear following her every command with ease. She made it do a little dance around the kid and then make a little love with their parent's face. Celly couldn't help but cackle in amusement at the startled look upon their face.

Putting it away, the toy dropped back in front of the stall attendant, child and parent. The adults looked at the stuffed toy in bewilderment, while the child seemed disappointed that the fun was over. Looking over her shoulder, Celly took a bite from her apple and smiled innocently. "Oh! You know what, I saw one of those, uhm, dart balloon games," she said as she turned and began skipping towards where she saw the game. "I think I wanna do that first. Might be fun! And maybe one of us will win a prize~"

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

((OOC; ))
xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna's crystal blue eyes stared at the teal haired man in front of him. She knew that his behavior was because of whatever was going on and that the real Skylar would never do anything like this, but still... Hearing him start to complain, she sighed softly and got a slightly stern look on her face. "Skylar I am not..." She started to say before the sound of wings flapping made her go quiet as a slightly startled look crossed her face as she looked at the person that had landed on the railing in front of her and Skylar. Her crystal blue eyes blinked in confusion before she gave a startled gasp at what the man said. "W-What! I would never!" She said in a shocked and offended tone.

The elven woman then blinked and glanced over at Skylar as he pulled his sword on the male. She was quite flattered that the teal haired man was defending her. She could fight on her own though! Oh... wait... she couldn't... The moment she would try and use her powers only glitter would show up. Well that would just be lovely! Though, she guessed that a crap load of glitter in your eyes wouldn't feel pleasant, but it wouldn't exactly be helpful in the current situation.

Upon Skylar's next words though, her lips parted slightly as she looked over at him, a surprised look crossing her face before she reached out and held onto her boyfriends arm, squeezing just a little. She was flattered and appreciative towards him for defending her, but she got bad vibes from this... demon? ... in front of them. She didn't want Skylar to get hurt.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

oOBookwormYumiOo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:21 pm
xTwisted Jester

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User ImageUser Image

OOC: --Feeling: Mischeivous~

☠ Your lips look lonely, so let's play a game...~

His delicate nose scrunched up in dislike for the man already. As if it wasn't enough he smelled of liquor! "Would you rather me come onto her like a sex driven tiger~? It looks as if you've already caught that much~." His voice purred with a taunting tone. Although it was true! Yalocan could see straight in to the man's mind, watching every part of him ache for his princess' touch. Lover? Ha! More of a piece of meat that his hands could grind across without a care in the world. You see, Yalocan knew a few things about lovers. The sex, the touch, the kiss, and the hurtful, intentional, painful love. Oh! His ever dead heart sat still in his chest. His hand slid around the metal railing, tilting his heels back as he let the Ferris wheel cart begin to rock back and forth. "Pl-leeaaasssee~." He lifted his hand, placing the pointer onto the edge of the sword and pushing it back with ease. He rolled his eyes to the side, huffing a few hair strands away from his face. "The innards of your mind and confines of your pants are telling me you think something other of the girl next to you~. Though I am curious of the last time you bathed with that ever loving smell of rum on your skin." He took his other hand and began to waft in the front of his nose in an attempt to gust any unwanted smells from his face.

"No... I suppose you wouldn't, would you? After all, all you can think about is how uncomfortable he's making you. So tell me then, where is your old Skylar? You seem so keen on trying to figure it out~." Turning his attention to the mistress, he slipped backwards, the soles of his shoes grinding against the railing one more. He fell back onto his wings, flipping backwards and clinging to the underside of the metal boat they seemed to have been stuck in. Ironic - if only he were a pirate of the air! Perhaps he'd be able to drive them off somewhere into the distance. Clambering back up the side, he hung his fingers on the side of the elf, lifting his nose before peeking over and leaving a whisper within her ear, sealing his seed of doubt to her mind with a kiss below her ear lobe. If he wasn't mistaken, his "seed of doubt" power would be able to relay one thing into a person's mind, leaving it up to them to wonder where it came from. And... If it was true~. Pirates are a scandalous kind~. Everything you hear should be taken with a grain of salt~. "Until we meet again, my little moonlit fairy~." His voice purred, settling his arms onto the edge of the cart, crossing them and nestling his head into the gap. Oh and he would be sure to meet her again before the festival was over. His hand moved over his mouth, kissing his palm and blowing a deceitful kiss to the woman before giving a strong flap of his wings. His feet hit the side, swinging the Ferris wheel boat back and forth dangerously fast and heavily. Off he went! Cackling into the distance to find his next victim.

... Would they like to meet mine? I don't see any shame~. ☠

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:27 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar could hear a scared tone of voice in Luna's words. She definitely made it a little worse for him to show such a brutish way of defending her honor. That and his own. He didn't want some piss a** creature like this one touching her. No bloody way would that happen. She was his girlfriend for ******** sake! He had full entitlement to defend her and keep her away from harm. If anyone tried to hurt her well they would have to suffer the consequences. Even his other personality would agree so. Not so much to resort to violence but he would throw himself in front of her so that she would be untouched.

"I would rather you piss off you piece of s**t!" This wasn't a pirate way of saying things but who gave a damn. Skylar was infuriated by this guy's presence. "Just because I smell like alcohol and that I have a longing for her, doesn't mean I would force such an act." His actions on her neck were out of mere joy and tease. This wouldn't happen if he were himself but nonetheless he knew when to draw the god damn line. He took notice of the winged beast going underneath the scaffolding of the cart. He tried to look for him but was confined to the seat he was in. He looked around, to spot him but his eyes instantly came pointed to the location of Luna. "Get your filthy hands off her!" He tried to lung towards her but his feeble attempts were halted. He glared at him with a growl under his voice. When that sad excuse of a creature left, he looked to his love, drawing his sword away to check if she was alright. "Are you okay?" He moved his hand over to her face, trying to check if any injury had occurred. He was definitely worried for her well-being over this little predicament.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

oOBookwormYumiOo

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:36 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

¤Profile¤ ¤Single¤ ¤$985.10¤ ¤Strange¤

Ugh this definitely wasn't the type of fun that Gabriel was looking for. He wanted to drink but no Celly seemed to insistent in making him soberer. He definitely felt the craving to have something strong but he just had all his wishes denied. He did buy the sweet candy for her, not caring how much it cost. He had pretty much no choice but to spoil her for this evening after that stupid fiesta yesterday and earlier on. Mocking her was the closest he ever gotten to hitting her. It felt good to let it all loose but at the same time he felt a little bad for it after she practically guilt tripped him. She is definitely a lucky individual to have him like her a lot. It wasn't easy for him to be in a relationship with someone. Mainly because he had a drinking problem and his sluggish mind. But that's not the point, it takes a strong mind to will his own and she had somewhat control over him.

He took notice of her drawing out the wand between her breast. It was a bit of a turn on to see that happen but he made no comment. Their goes his little sexual drive in wanting to get her alone again. He really would have to get that under control. Anyway he watched the kid become extremely excited over the bear seemingly coming to life and dancing around with the power drawn from it's caster. When it died off, Gabe let out a small sigh. This wasn't his idea of fun but he had no choice but to try and at least enjoy himself. "Whoop!" He felt himself being dragged along again when she mentioned of a dart game. He quickly walked over with her, coming to an instant stop. He paid the clerk the money that was required before giving her the darts that she would need. "Can't we do something a bit more adventurous after this?" He complained while staring at her with a face full of ignorance.

...my sorrows away •

OOC:
Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Get to work on time◈With: n/a◈Song Old as Rhyme/Driving
User Image

Alexus shakily got off the water vessel, stumbling over to the nearest railing to catch his breath. He let Rylee go ahead of him, they were already late, no need to make her miss out on even more of the festival just because he didn't have his sea legs. Maybe he would feel better if he got his hands on some cotton candy and a soda. They were on the island of Mykronos, home of the mysterious Nanoa fruit. However, Rylee was already his one true love, they had no need to prove it. Looking up in case his wife had not gone far, he headed for the dock and the carnival. It sounded chaotic up there!

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $946
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC: It deleted my post! gonk
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:49 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married A tale a old as time $995 x

Rylee smiled as she watched the waves crash on the side of the boat, but one glance to her husband made her feel a bit sad for the man. She knew how he felt about boats and gently patted his back reassuringly. When they arrived on the island, she looked around with a wide smile. She had heard a few things about this island, more specifically being this mysterious fruit that was supposed to be on the island somewhere. Not that she needed anything to prove that she had met her one true love. Glancing at Alexus, she smiled before nodding as he said she could go ahead of her, which she did a little bit, but lingered close to him in case he needed her to help him for any reason at all. Seeing him look up, she grinned and waved at him, waiting for him to catch up with her before she would go any closer to the party.

O.O.C D: That sucks!

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:05 am
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna glared at the man in front of them. H-How dare he speak like that! Who the hell did he think he was! Her crystal blue eyes then blinked in surprise as she stared at him. Wait... how did he know what she was thinking about? She wasn't sure if she were startled about the fact he seemed to have read her mind or offended that the man had brought it up. It was none of his business! Her eyes narrowed a little as she watched the red head flip backwards. She tried to peer around the side of the metal boat before she yelped as the male appeared next to her. Her gaze flickered over to Skylar as he yelled at the male, a small smile appearing on her face before her face fell as he placed his lips on her skin. "How dare you!" She snapped, quickly turning to slash at his face, but he was gone again. Though, the words that the man had whispered to her rang through her head. The moon elf then shook her head a little bit... no... she could trust Skylar! She could.... Glancing down for a moment, she then glanced up again. "Don't hold your breath." She sneered at him. "Actually.... You should do just that." She growled at him. When he blew a kiss at her, a look of disgust crossed her face before the young woman turned to Skylar after the stranger had left.

Smiling softly, the young elven woman looked a bit shaken up, but she nodded her head a little. "Y-Yeah." She said softly, still clinging to her boyfriends coat as her crystal blue eyes stared at him. There was no way that Skylar could be anything but truthful and caring towards her... Right? Closing her eyes, she shook her head before opening them and staring up at the male. "L-Let's try and steer clear of that creep." She said softly. This day had gone form confusing to fun, but now she was just unsure if she should have come at all.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

oOBookwormYumiOo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 am
fireshadow0908

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: -- I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Excited! I I Funds: $989.00 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Although it could have been true for what he said, she exhaled a cool breath, eyebrows furrowing together into a rather pensive look. As she gazed into the pumpkin, she had to wonder. She pulled out another scoop, slipping it into the bag. Why would he guess she had a soft spot for cats if she had already told him she was into the older Halloween costumes? Unless he misheard her? Or hadn't heard her at all. She sighed, slipping her head to the side. Her blonde waves fell onto the table, sprawling on the opposite side of her arm as the pumpkin. The hat tilted but didn't budge, Sarah's thoughts in it still not peaking. She glanced to her broom, making sure it hadn't fallen from its original post. "I do, actually." There wasn't much to say on that point. If he wanted to know more about it, she would expect him to ask - but at the same time, she didn't want to sit in utter silence while he found out the conversation. Her span of games over the years had changed from range to range since she was little. She had begun on Mario, that was a fact. And it as the only fact that she would admit on her childhood. Mostly. "Well, it would be rather rude for me to play a game in front of customers rather than reading a book, wouldn't it?" There was a light teasing in her voice as she looked up past her bangs.

Finally she finished the inside of the pumpkin, reaching in to pull any loose strands of pulp with her fingertips. She pressed her lips together, shaking it needlessly into the bag. She didn't want to throw it on the bench! What if someone were to sit on it? That would unpleasant. She could simply wash it out and throw it down the waste disposal back at home in the sink. Slowly but surely the smile faded, thinning out to a line in her lips. All joy and excitement was gone in that single moment. She felt... Well, she felt sympathy for him. Of course, she didn't know why he had lost his dad or sister, but she could relate considering the only person left of her family was her grandmother. She didn't have cousins, brothers, sisters - well, she never had siblings in the first place, but still - to keep her living throughout where they lived. She herself had lost her parents. And her grandmother was getting older and older with age. Soon, she would be the last of the Fitz line, relinquishing the final last name of her 'kind'. That is, unless she got it hyphenated. It wasn't her kind of thing to do, but the last thing she wanted to do was forget who she was. Sarah Fitz... Her tongue pressed against the roof of her mouth and she realized she had remained silent for too long.

"I didn't realize..." She murmured, turning to look away from him in a second, turning back to him again afterwards. Her ankles underneath the bench remained crossed, arms stopping in all carving and trying in the pumpkin. The entire story was sad in itself. What could she say? She was sorry to hear that? Well, she was. She was sorry to be feeling this way around him at a festival that was supposed to be fun. So it was what she went with. "I'm very sorry to hear that..."

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:20 am
User Image

Skylar Raegon

▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Right now Skylar wanted to just leave this place with Luna. That man who steered his way to them had turned all the fun he was having with his love into a disaster. He felt completely disgusted for what transpired. He only hoped that was the last time he saw of the winged beast. He wasn't sure how on a scale of ten Luna was feeling after that. He pretty much fell below five so it may take a bit before he felt right as rain again. He listened to her words, agreeing completely with her. No way would he want to encounter that individual again. He wanted to have fun with her and not let any one ruin it. When the ride came to a close, he took hold of her hand, pulling him gently with him out of the steeled seats. He moved his arm around her back, holding her waist from the other side while his other hand remained locked on her own. "Don't think for a second that I will let you out of my sight." This provocation really made him inclined to stay with her at all times. He wanted to be her shield from now on. "Let's go find something more enticing to do... I can sure use the distraction as well as you can too." He only presumed she'd need it but wasn't fully aware if she wanted it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:52 am
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna leaned agaisnt Skylar a bit, resting her forehead agaisnt his shoulder until the ride ended. Taking his hand, she smiled softly as she stepped off the ride, a bit relieved to be on the ground again. The young woman then looking up at him and blushed a little bit before she smiled at him, leaning her head agaisnt his shoulder. 'How can you be sure though? Everyone else in your life has left you.' The thought echoed through her head before she shook her head a little. No... Skylar was different... Looking up at him again, she then smiled and nodded her head. Yeah, that would be a good idea. She needed something to take her mind off of what had just happened. The young woman then looked around before she looked up at Skylar, smiling softly. "How about we go play some of the games?" She was feeling upset enough that going on any of the other rides she would just end up getting sick and that wouldn't be very good and she wasn't really up for eating.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas