Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:25 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He was absent from his job shift yesterday due to the heavy rain. He stood behind the bar counter, cleaning the bar and mixing drinks for the customers. He had left the place on his own, not wanting to wake his little girlfriend up, but he did leave a note saying that he left for work, though. He chuckled to himself and proceeds to listen to the drubk customers who were ranting to him. Listening. Annoying but it's a part of his job, after all.

OOC: //awaits drama HAHAHAHAHHA emotion_dowant
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:58 am
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $1000 || Outfit || Mood - Happy & Confused
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Happy || Outfit || $1085 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Rina was surprised when she had woken up at Seth's place alone, but soon got a lot happier. One, he had left a note saying that he had gone to work, so that means she could visit him! Two, a friend of hers had texted her and asked if she wanted to meet up with him! Yay, she could introduce Seth to Jason and vice versa! Though, she completely forgot about their possessiveness over her, which would probably result in an argument. Telling him that she was heading to a bar named Neon Lights, she had gone back to her house and got a shower and a new change of clothes. Good thing she didn't run out in Seth's shirt, because she had almost forgotten about her dress being there and nearly did so. So, she finally got out of Seth's house, and was ready to go out. Even though Jason told her she should wait for him so he could walk her there, she just went on her own. She did walk fairly quickly though and occasionally looked over her shoulder.

After finally reaching Neon Lights, she found Seth behind the counter, and chose a bar stool practically right in front of him. "Hey Seth! Surprised to see me?" Rina was bouncing up and down in her seat just a tiny bit as she looked around the establishment for a few minutes. Man, it was crazy in here! Well, she was with Seth, and Jason was bound to be here any second, so she will definitely be safe. Perhaps she should tell Seth about Jason before he gets here to clear up any confusion first? Just as she was about to say something, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind. "Hey little runt! How's it going?" Jason began to vigorously ruffle her hair as he took a seat on the bar stool next to hers. And much to Rina's dismay, he did not stop. "Quit it, will ya?" She said as she pouted at him and swatted his hands away, but Jason just gave her a pout of his own. "Why? You aren't happy to see me?" Saying that with a big pair puppy eyes. It made the both of them laugh, and Jason did something he probably shouldn't have done since Seth was there, but he was oblivious to the big red-head's existence. He tried to give Rina a little kiss on her head, like he did when they were younger. And it's a good thing she dodged it. "Don't do that anymore! I'm not a little kid." He had a disappointed tone of voice when he said, "Aww, I guess so.. But you're always gonna be a little kid to me you know." That earned another pout from Rina. And before she forgets, she gestured towards her giant boyfriend behind the counter and said,"Oh yeah! Seth, this is Jason; Jason, this is Seth! Jason is a childhood friend of mine!" Moving her hands each time to the bearer of the name she said. "Who?" Giving Seth an incredulous look, Jason was pretty confused to who he was, and was concerned on how Rina knew him. How did this big guy know his cute little friend? Was he the reason why she had come to this place? Rina doesn't really go to bars, and he always advised her not to go to them, especially alone. What was his relationship to her?

OOC: Man this took longer than I was expecting it to

[quote="Lyeisander]

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:12 am

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

User Image

Mood: Horribly Annoyed | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

Seth frowned when he saw Rina, shooting her a glare before he finally chuckled, reaching forth to ruffle her hair. "You should've told me you were coming." he said as he leaned closer to her from the other side of the counter, planting a small kiss on her cheek. It's still his workshift but he could care less about the weird stares people were giving them. He the proceeds to pull out a couple bottles of alcohol and mixed the drinks. He quietly let out a frustrated sigh as his moment got interrupted by a drunk customer. Darn.

Little.. runt?

His eyes were still fixed on the drinks when he heard the overly cheery voice. Horribly annoying, that is. Seth shrugged it off and continued to mind his own business as the blonde ruffled Rina's hair.

You're kidding me, right?

He could see what was happening in the corner of his eyes. That, was something Seth couldn't tolerate. A loud 'thump' could be heard on the counter. Loud enough to be heard but not hard enough to break the glass. His blood was starting to boil but his anger was well concealed under the calm expression he had on his face. Except, the look in his eyes gave it away. Yeah blondie, she's not a kid anymore. Listen to the lady. He thought to himself, silently cursing in his mind that the stool he was sitting on might break. He shifted his sharp gaze towards the Blonde. Jason, eh? "Friend, eh?" his eyes had narrowed, his golden pupils flickering maliciously under the dim lights as he stared straight at the blonde named 'Jason'.

OOC: LOL I get confused when I post two people in a post- //sobs
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:10 am
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $1000 || Outfit || Mood - Angry & Annoyed
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - A Bit Annoyed || Outfit || $1085 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Rina certainly enjoyed the kiss on the cheek Seth gave her when it was just her and him; it was sweet! Now he ain't looking so sweet now. And Jason was just the same. What's up with this guy? He had heard that little thump sound, but just assumed he had dropped a cup. Now he's realized it might be something else. "Yeah, I'm her childhood friend. What exactly are you?" Uh oh. This is bad. Rina was wondering how she could intervene and stop the impending argument, but she didn't know how. She knew that Seth was angry because Jason was getting too close to her, and was doing things that Seth would to her. Jason was obviously getting angry because Seth was giving a practical death glare to him. Jason tried to put his hand on Rina's shoulder, so he could try to get Rina to leave and to annoy Seth a little, but was surprised when she dodged his touch again. A hurt expression on his face, Rina tried to do damage control. "Ah, no it's not you- Umm.. Well.. Seth is my b-boyfriend.." It was a bit embarrassing to say aloud, but she still managed to get through it with a small blush. Next thing she knew, she felt pain on her forehead, from the flick Jason gave her. "Dummy, what the hell do you mean boyfriend?! How long have you even been living here? You trust people way too easily!" She simply scooted closer to the counter, and muttered under her breath, "I don't care what you think." Jason was almost breathing fire now. Boyfriend?! That's the last thing he expected to hear. Maybe she's joking? Ugh, she wouldn't joke about that! There's no way he would let Rina get a boyfriend before at least knowing the guy beforehand. He was seriously gonna strangle Seth if he did not quit staring at him. "Look, I don't care what you are to her, but we're leaving. Let's go, Rina." Rina just scooted away, and now she was getting a bit angry. "Who lets you decide these things? I'm not going anywhere!" He certainly had no problem with making Rina go with him by force if he had to, but some people in the establishment, one in particular, probably wouldn't like it.

Ugh, out of all the times Jason has to be like this! She had planned it to be an innocent little meeting, and of course he had to hug her so closely, and ruffle her hair, and try to kiss her head! Rina was truly the one most annoyed with how defensive Jason, but she knows it was because of something in the past. She's dealt with it the longest, and it's worn out on her. They've gotten into little fights before, but already she could tell it wasn't going to be as bad as this one. Turning towards the counter, she looked at Seth with an apologizing look; she really didn't expect this outcome, oblivious little Rina. She wanted to hold something, preferably Seth's hand, so she casually put her arms on the counter, hoping he would get the drift.

OOC: Yeah, I have to make sure there are enough dialogue between the two of them and enough thoughts emotion_donotwant

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:50 am

User Image

Mood: Horribly Annoyed | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

What is he? He merely ignored the blonde and shrugged as he gestured towards Rina with a slight movement of his head at what she had said. 'Boyfriend' and yes, it hit right at the bullseye. She had only moved here four or five days ago and she had ended up with him. That he'd have to agree with Jason. Careless, far too careless. Except, he's no different from she, he's a careless man and thus, the careless pair. Trusting people too easily, which is why he had developed trust issues. Most likely having trust issues with this fella' in front of him. That flick on Rina's forehead caught Seth's attention, he felt something snap within his mind, almost on the verge of blowing his blonde head out. "You see, I don't think you're the one who makes the decisions here. Childhood friend or boyfriend, I don't think the status matter much at all, does it." countered the redhead. What's with this guy? Barging into the nightclub and getting all touchy feely with his girlfriend. Emphasis on 'touchy feely'. It felt like Seth was having a conversation with a kid. No, more like a situation where the kid continuously making a fuss over an item they want. Such a pain in the neck, though. He shrugged it off, too lazy to bother with the blonde's little mischief. It would be best if she had left since Seth wouldn't be able to keep an eye on her all the time but then again, noticing the little hints she threw at himself, his expression softened into a genuine smile before he took the bait and took hold of her hand.

"It's alright." Seth bent down and whispered to her, with a voice that's loud enough only for the both of them to hear. He shot her a reassuring smile as the grip on her hand tightened slightly before finally letting go. He slid the s**t glass to the other end of the counter, laughing slightly as the drunkards ranted about their 'horrible' life. He remained oblivious about the blonde's presence, attempting to shut Jason's presence whatsoever out of his sight. Such an eyesore, really, he sighed.

OOC: Exactly- and then I have to make sure the reader understands who's thoughts those belong to- //sobs

I get so into character that I start getting angry at Jason too- HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH //flips tables at//
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:33 pm
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $1000 || Outfit || Mood - Angry & Jealous
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Sad || Outfit || $1085 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Ignoring what Seth had said, Jason was simply tapping his foot against the counter as Rina had her little 'moment' with him. Already, he began to hate saying this guy's name. Rina, on the other hand, was very happy at the moment. She gave Seth a really quick peck on the lips before he let go of her hands, and was trying the same technique he was doing: shutting Jason out. Of course she knew this wasn't gonna solve anything, but the only way to talk to him would be when he's calm. That's when he'll at least try to listen, Seth just rubbed him the wrong way, Rina's sure of it. Hopefully, he'll leave and Rina will try to talk to him tomorrow. "Thank you.. Love you." She was in a much better mood, and hopefully Jason would either calm down or leave so she could stay this way, but he had other plans. He had heard her little declaration of love, mostly because he was purposely listening in on them. He was very angry now, and most of all, jealous. He wasn't able to catch up with her like he wanted to, she's avoiding his touch and now, shutting him out. And soon, he lost his cool. "I don't care. Rina, I think we should probably go, OK? It's going to get late soon." She had no plans to go anywhere, though. "I want to stay with him. And where exactly would 'we' be going, anyway?" Giving Rina a very serious look, he simply said, "My house. We can catch up and talk, and you can sleep there if you'd like." Rina shook her head violently at that, she wasn't moving an inch. And Jason's response to that? Grabbing her arm and trying to yank her out of the damn chair. This is him losing his cool. She finally got her arm away from him after a few seconds, and tried to make peace again. "Look, we'll talk another day, but right now, you need to go home and calm down! Before you do something you'll regret!" Her forehead hurt, her arm was hurt, and so was her heart. She hasn't seen him in so long, and he can't just calm down one night for her? So they could finally talk? She turned towards the counter again, not wanting to speak to him any more. And now. he's realized he's gone too far. He needs to apologize, but not to the guy, to Rina. "I'm sorry for over-reacting, I just, I really wanted to talk to you today.. I still do. So can we please..? In private?" He had given a glare to Seth at the last question he asked, and stood behind Rina. But she didn't turn. She didn't want to see him.

OOC: He's a good guy, just overprotective. Really overprotective And it's hard to think of stuff to keep him there longer emotion_0A0

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:08 am

User Image

Mood: Annoyed | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He smiled at her little love confession and proceeds to mix the drinks, not really wanting to take part in any of the 'drama' he's creating. Such a drama queen, Seth thought to himself. Finally done with the drink mixing, he stood there and wiped the clean shot glass, awaiting for the next order they were going to place as well as enjoying the peaceful company of Rina. Looking back towards the drunkard, he sighed before proceeding to make a couple of shots. His nerves were finally calming down after the attempt to shut the blondie out of his sight until he had lost his cool. Seth had nearly pounced the blonde when he had tugged Rina on the arm. He silently cussed under his breath as his golden pupils had once again turned eliptical, the alcohol in the shot glass boiled as sudden heat emerged from his palm the moment he raged. He took a couple of deep breaths before finally calming down, keeping quiet as he attempts to refrain himself from yelling at Jason's face.

"Are you hurt?" Seth worriedly looked over towards Rina and asked in a quiet tone as she sat back down on the chair, his softened gaze meant only for her. The lights were too dim for him to examine her arm and hopefully it's nothing much. Looking back towards the blonde, he sighed before placing a drink on the counter in front of him. "Drink up. It's on the house." his gaze gestured towards Rina, hinting for him to sit down and talk to her instead of continuously pleading. For once he's not planning on causing a scene in the night club, if that one simple request for him to sit down can't even be fulfilled, Seth would probably lose his temper. To hell with being fired over violence, he'd hit anyone who attempts to hurt his girlfriend. Rina's presence is currently the only thing that's keeping the remaining of his sanity. For pete's sake, someone make him disappear right now. "You sure you want to stay here? It's really loud, I don't want anything to happen to you here, y'know." looking back towards Rina, he spoke in a less frustrated tone but he still frowned over how she had came here without letting him know in advance. "Still should've called." he looked straight into Rina's eyes as he spoke with a serious tone. What if something wete to happen to her on the eay here? What if this, what if that. His head filled itself with thoughts.

What if someone had hurt her?

Emphasis on 'someone'. Damned blondie.

OOC: LOL I don't know why I just imagined Jason and Seth bickering with each other over Rina in the near future when they don't hate each other as much hahahahaha-
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:45 am
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $1000 || Outfit || Mood - Calm & Playful
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Feisty || Outfit || $1085 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Shaking her head, that was the answer Rina gave Seth when he asked her if she was hurt. The only thing that was actually hurting was her forehead, but it wasn't much. "Believe me, if I really have to, I can handle myself." She can get violent if she has to. An apologetic look was on her face as he told her she should have called; she wanted to surprise him. Her head continued to face away from Jason, which saddened him. He was surprised he hadn't gotten a punch in the face yet. Jason declined the drink and to sitting down, he already knew what to do. Over the years, Rina and him had developed a different way of talking.

Tickle. Tickle tickle tickle. Hugging her from behind again, he began to playfully tickle her sides. There's no way she could resist this, or else, this ain't Rina. Her feet began to lightly kick the counter as she was trying her best to hold her giggles in, but it wasn't really working. "Come on now, it'll get worse if you don't let it out." A few seconds after that, a huge fit of giggles burst from Rina, and Jason ceased his little 'attack'. Mission accomplished. They would always tickle each other- yeah he's ticklish, but this guy doesn't need to know- when they were younger to make the other happy. He kept his arms around her, and playfully rubbed their cheeks together. He's really immature sometimes, but it's for her. "Better?" No answer. "Beeetter?" A small giggle. "Beeetter~?" Now he was furiously rubbing his face against hers. "OK, OK, I'm better." He had a goofy smile on his face, and she was smiling as well. She laughed at the ticklish feeling of him continuing to rub against her face, her smile getting bigger. But as he continued he was slightly pushing her off the stool. Just as she was about to say that he was pushing her, she noticed something. It looked like they were kissing in this position! "Get off me, you're pushing me off the chair." Jason, however, did not notice this, and continued to be too close to her face. "No, I don't want to-" "I'm gonna maul your face if you don't get off me right now." And with that, he got off her and sat back on his seat. "There's the Rina I know. I've been wondering why you haven't made any threats against my well-being yet." Seth was probably why. To be simply put, Rina's meaner to Jason, mainly because they've known each other for so long. He knows all the buttons to push to make her angry. He's not even scared of her fangs and claws anymore, she's attacked him with them so many times that it's normal to him. She could never do that to a person she's just met, for example, Seth. Giving him a huff, Rina was embarrassed that Jason had tickled her in public. That idiot. Her claws would be coming out soon if he kept up the little act he was doing.

OOC: I could imagine that too cat_biggrin And I have no clue what I was thinking while writing this post

[quote="Lyeisander]

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:09 am

User Image

Mood: Frustrated | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He smiled at Rina's answer and attempted to take the glass of alcohol on the counter but it was soon snatched away by a customer. A frequent customer that always came to the nightclub, to be precise. Seth stared at the customer with a 'what do you think you're doing' look before carrying about to his business. Seth moved away from his fellow companions and listened to the drunkards' rants again. He gave a couple of light chuckles as he listened to their 'problems'. "Your wife isn't going to let you off the hook so easily if she finds you here." said Seth as he looked over towards the customer who's currently resting his head against the bar counter. They laughed.

Working here isn't as bad as he thought it might turn out to be. Sure, his sleep schedule is ruined and all, people might be annoying here but the relations he had developed with the customers here were something special.

Seth turned around to reach for another shotglass but soon noticed their strange position. Is that what he think it is? Did they just kissed? A pained expression formed on his face for a split second before he quickly turned away from the both of them, proceeding to mind his own business. He had decided to let them be since they were planning on chatting with each other but the last thing he would want to see is what he thought he had saw earlier. Seth had always been insecure about their relationship. Strange, but true. They had only met for a couple of days and they were already a couple. Speed dating, something like that. He had managed to convince himself that this would work out but a childhood friend of hers popped out of no where and bow his initial insecured thoughts were back. Seth sighed as he thought, she had known Jason for quite the amount of time, after all. Longer than he, she had shown him a lot of sides to her that Seth had yet to see. He shook his head vigorously, soon snapping out of his own thoughts as the drunk customer had offered him a shot. Immediately refusing the offer, Seth quickly turned away but was pressured into drinking it by the frequent customers sitting by his counter. "Come on, boy! Drink up! It's rude to refuse a drink! C'mon, don't be such a mama's boy. Break the rules for once!" exclaimed a customer.

Seth continued to refuse but soon took a shot and achieved the drunk crowd's 'hurray!'. He cringed for a moment as he felt the alcohol burning down his throat. "I can't drink. I don't drink during work shifts." answered the red head with quite the stern voice, soon walking back to his original place. In front of the two people. Seth didn't bother to look, more like, he didn't want to. His eyes were fixed onto the shot glass in his hand and he proceeds to wipe it. Though he hates to admit it, he's afraid. Afraid of losing someone dear to him, had he made another mistake?

He gently shook his head, completely shutting everything out from his mind, refusing to think of anything except his work, slowly reverting back to how he was when they had first met. Cold and quiet to others. Oh how it made everything much more simple, not a need to worry about others. How did he even get himself into this mess.

OOC: Hahah, imagine them developing something like a love hate friendship hahahahahahahh- OTL
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:21 am
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $1000 || Outfit || Mood - Calm & Playful
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Worried || Outfit || $1085 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

"Y'know, your boyfriend ain't a very good one." Jason quietly whispered to Rina. He was practically macking up all over her, and Seth wasn't doing anything. Come on, even though he still doesn't really approve of their relationship, the redhead should still try to lay down some laws about how close he can get to her. "Hush, and get off." Jason just decided to sit in the stool like a good boy, and let her fix the problem he caused. Turning her complete attention to Seth, Rina could tell something was wrong. He was being so nice to the customers a second ago, and now he's gone quiet. "Seth, we didn't kiss; Jason was just being stupid and rubbing his cheek against mine." She would never cheat on Seth, she really does love him! Now she was worried; what if Seth wouldn't believe that? Shooting a glare towards Jason, she was know kneeling upon the bar stool, unsure of what to do. She is not letting all that time she spent with him, finally having him open up to her and talk more and even developing feelings for each other, go completely to waste!

Before Jason could stop her, Rina climbed up onto the counter and was now kneeling on it, right in front of Seth. She was actually the slightest bit taller than him, which she would use to her advantage. Even though she knew what she was about to do was pretty embarrassing, and that Seth might tease her later if this worked and their relationship was back to the way it was, she was still gonna do it. Cupping his cheeks, she gently placed his head against her chest, right over her heart. Patting his head, it seemed like she was gonna have to confess to him, once again. "Look.. I know we got together really quickly, and I also know that we don't exactly know much about each other, but that's what makes it exciting! I get to learn something new about you every day! And if I don't, I'll still have spent the day with you, which is just as good. Because now, I'm finding it hard to be apart from you. I don't mean I want to be attached to you like a leech every second of the day, it's just strange to not be around you. And when I am with you, I'm the happiest I could ever be! E-even now.." Her heart was beating erratically at the moment, your true feelings could always be shown through your heart. Maybe that's why she loves to listen to his heartbeat so much. To know Seth's true feelings when he's around her. "I don't know how many times I've confessed to you, but each of them are completely true. If you want me to confess to the whole world, I'll do it. I'm not saying it just to sound romantic or anything, I mean it. Not every relationship starts out perfectly, so don't doubt us being able to be in one together. Even imperfect relationships can last for lifetimes. Because I love everything about you. I love you, Seth." As Rina was busy spilling her heartfelt feelings to Seth, Jason was trying his best to convince the bar security that everything is fine. "Don't worry, they're not doing anything, they're both just really, really stupid. ... No, she is not smothering him to death, that'd be hard to do for her." Ignoring the scene behind her, she was really starting to wish that she didn't bring Jason over, but this whole situation was probably unavoidable. Ah, all she wants is for everything to go back to the way it was! The 'way it was', meaning, yesterday or the day before that. That's what she wants. And it doesn't matter to her if she was over-doing it, she didn't care. But most of all, she wants to see him smile. That's the one thing she'll always love to see. His smile.

And Jason decided to add further encouragement just so he could get Rina off the counter. Crazy chick. "Even though I really don't like this, it seems that she loves you. If you reject her, I'm going to beat your sh*t in, because she is and will be the nicest person you will ever meet." Uh oh. That caught the attention of the bar security. He'd better scram outta here soon before they get too suspicious and call the cops on him. It wouldn't help him that he has his pocket knife on him, too. If he gets arrested, they better have gotten back together or something, because if they break up, he will break out of prison and shank him.

OOC: That'd be really funny!

[quote="Lyeisander]

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:17 am

User Image

Mood: Frustrated | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

Seth's body completely tensed up when she had hugged his head. He shot a glare to the frequent customer's when they cooed, his eyes soon fixed on the table, unable to look anywhere else. He couldn't really hear her heartbeat since it's pretty noisy in nightclubs but he managed to shut everything out, the only thing he's currently hearing is her heartbeat which is gradually getting faster and her little heartfelt confession. "Hey, stop- there's people around-" he frowned as his hands carried on wiping the shot glass. He's not going to return her confession, not here, at least. He feels like a little baby with what she's currently doing to him. "I'm afraid of things like these." he spoke in a quiet tone, one only he himself can hear. Soon taking notice upon the security and the bouncer, he stuck his hands out and signalled to them that it was no big deal. Of course it's no big deal, only having a couple of people giving then strange looks. Giving him, strange looks. "I understand, but not here, I don't want to look like a *****> even if he isn't doing anything, with his head against someone else's chest, it seemed otherwise for people who's standing at a different angle.

He quickly motioned for her to sit down and the security proceeds to walk away after noticing that nothing was wrong. He sighed as he looked back towards her, raising a hand apologetically at the drunkards on the other side of the counter, feeling a little bad for causing such a scene. He soon let out a sigh of relief before he finally continued on with his work. He smiled apologetically at Rina, reaching his hand out to pat her head but pulled it back as he heard the comment Jason had made. "Well, this relationship isn't for you to decide. You, keep your distance from her." Seth gritted his teeth as he spoke but his tone of voice softened overtime, he's not going to start another argument with Jason. "Strange encounters. Excuse me for a moment." said the redhead before he made his way upstairs, where the manager was standing. Apparently, it seems as if he's going to get lectured for what happened earlier. He scratched his head awkwardly, both the red head and the manager's gaze shifted towards the Rina and Jason who's sitting by the counter as they spoke. Seth nodded apologetically at his manager, explaining some things before heading back towards the bar counter, sighing in frustration. "We got a warning." countered the red head as he looked at his fellow companions, then fixing his eyes on Jason.

"I don't give a damn if you dislike me, I don't like you either. Mutual feelings and I don't need you to tell me what she's like, I know damn well what kind of person my girlfriend is." he countered, staring at Jason straight in the eye, turning his head towards Rina with quite a blank expression, unsure of what to say, then shifting his focus back to his work. Mixing drinks as fast as he can, passing it to the other side of the counter. The faster he finishes, the sooner he can leave work and finally get back into his house. Isolated from the world. A horrible yet wonderf feeling. The whole atmosphere around the three of them became tensed as everything fell back into silence. Damn it, Seth. You had one goddamn job.

OOC: Sorry for the late post, just came back from New Year's count down. I'm work free tomorrow so I can post more- huehuehuehuehue
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:27 am
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $1000 || Outfit || Mood - Calm
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Calm || Outfit || $1085 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

"S-sorry.." Rina said as she got down from the counter and sat back on the bar stool. She lit up when Seth smiled at her and was about to pat her head, but of course, Jason had to make that comment of his. Neither of them were surprised at what her boyfriend had said, but Jason simply huffed in response. As soon as Seth was out of earshot, Jason piped up once more. "I still don't like him." Unbelievable. How does Rina even surround herself with people like this? "Yeah, I can freaking tell, Captain Obvious!" Jason chuckled at his angry little friend, but realized he should probably skedaddle unless he wants to lose an appendage tonight. "Just make sure you don't cause any more trouble, you little rascal." He teased, but his companion's face basically said 'leave' in big, bold letters. Just as he was about to get up and go, the big, bad red giant came back. "Well, I don't give a damn either, but she does. So talk to her about it. I'm not saying anything else to you. Bye Rina." His tone was serious and a bit frustrated when he was speaking to him, but softened when he said goodbye to Rina. And with that, Jason left. He wandered the streets for a bit before finally deciding to stop at a museum he came across.

((Jason - Exit to Essence de Soleil))

Rina had a blush on her face when Seth had called her his girlfriend, but it soon went away as she thought about what Jason had said. He was certainly right, Rina did care. She had wanted them to become friends since they're both important people in her life, but it seems like it will have to take some time to do that. Sighing, she noticed how frantically Seth was now working, and tried to think of something to say. "I wish I had your boss, they seem normal. My boss is all creepy." She shuddered at the thought of him. it made her not want to go into work at all. Ah, imagine the scolding she's gonna get when she goes back to Smoothie Palace. Looking about the place, it was still really crazy everywhere. She looked down the counter where the customers Seth was serving were, and they seemed like a rowdy bunch. Her attention should finally turned back to Seth, and she said, "Are you OK?" However, she spoke with a quiet voice as she was unsure if she should speak or not.

OOC: Yeah, I had a feeling that's what happened, and I made Jason go because Lady wanted to rp with him at the museum and I'm having trouble with thinking of stuff to keep him there cat_sweatdrop

[quote="Lyeisander]

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:30 am

User Image

Waving his hands dismissively at Rina's apology, he proceeds to carry one with his work, finally relaxing a little after the blonde fella' had left. Damn, he's been getting on Seth's nerves all night, he shot a glare at Rina when the blonde turned away. "That is the last person I'd want to see among all of your friends." said the male as he finished up his work and pulled up a chair, sitting in front of Rina behind the bar counter. He continued to remain silent and merely shrugged as Rina talked about his boss. Well, his boss is certainly normal as far as he knows. The boss gets a little bossy at times but Seth's been used to that attitude of his. Slightly shaking his head, he shifted his gaze towards Rina as he heard her speak, blinking a couple of times before he finally nodded. "Yeah." he answered and everything fell back into silence. He had moved back into his shell a little, still slightly frustrated with his whole relationship ordeal but he's gradually convinced that things were fine once again. He parted his lips a couple of times in attempt to say something but decides not to in the end as he shifted his gaze. His thoughts battled among each other in his head and he soon sighed before staring at the shot glass when he spoke to Rina. "It won't falter, would it? This 'thing' we're having." he asked

Although he hates to admit it, that blonde brat was right. They need to talk it out. Seth wouldn't want to get socked in the face by Jason when he finds out that Seth had broke her heart. Not that he'd allow him to touch his face, that is. The customers were satisfied with their drinks at the moment and he has some spare time to talk things out with Rina without being disturbed. "Sor- Uh-.. Sorry if I worry you. I'm not used to relationships and I don't think I'd ever get used to one. It's just not my thing, y'know." well, that didn't come out right. He was trying to explain things but sadly it came out like a 'break up'. He remained silent as he thought of the correct way to explain the situation. "Ah, I'm horrible with this. Well, I certainly can't get used to a relationship. I don't like that idea of coupling up. I'm saying I'm insecure about relationships, to be precise. I don't want to lose anyone dear to me. What if I lose you? We've only known each other for a short period of time and there's a lot I don't know about you almost everything. I don't think I can manage without having you around, Rina. I think I might love you more than you think I do." he reached out and placed his hands on top of hers; cupping the small frame. He stood up from the stool and leaned forward towards her face but stopped in front of her as he remembered he was still at work. He felt like giving her a kiss right this moment, he seeked confirmation.

"Don't go to his place. No matter what." he spoke. A pair of golden pupils staring straight into her eyes, almost pleading. A hurt expression stretched across his face, the vulnerable and helpless side of him finally surfaced from underneath the 'tough guy' exterior. He looked like a lost child, he seeked answers to his insecurities. He seeks reassurance. He just wants to know that everythinf's alright. "Please?" he asked with a quiet tone after keeping quiet for a moment. He could care less if he was at work, they were in a place where people wouldn't normally pay attention to. His lips brushed against hers slightly, except this time, he couldn't feel anything except fear. Fear of his insecurities.

OOC: Haha, alright and yeah, I can't think of any reason for Seth to interact with Jason- //sobs
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

"He's tough to get through I know, but I swear, he's a good guy." Most of the time he is annoying, she'll admit that, but he's cool. She smiled when he said that he was OK, feeling a little better. She began to fiddle with her hands on the counter, pretending as if they were stick figures. After a few moments of playing with her hands, she stopped when Seth said something. "No, it won't, because I love you." She added a smile to the end of that sentence, trying to lighten the mood the best she could. As he continued to speak, she couldn't help the tears that began to well up in her eyes. No, this couldn't be the end, could it? They were just so happy together, this couldn't..! Her worries slightly disappeared as he kept going, her heartbeat going insane. She didn't know what to say, and couldn't stop the single tear that fell from her eye. "..You mean a lot to me as well, and I don't want to be without you either.." The blush on her face was her response to the last part, and she enjoyed the feeling of his hands over hers.

She leaned up to return the kiss Seth was going to give, but was a bit confused when he had stopped. Rina felt her heart break a little at the expression on his face and at the question he asked. "I won't." Her voice was calm and reassuring, telling him she wouldn't go anywhere near Jason's place, ever. Pulling her hands from underneath his, she put them around his neck and placed her forehead against his. "No one will ever take me away from you. Not Jason, not anyone. I'm y-yours remember?" She recalled when they were at the Fall Ball, that Seth had said that she was his and that her face went completely red after he said it. Pulling him closer to her, she kissed him gently, putting every bit of the love she had for him into it. And it was a lot. She knows it's crazy to fall in love with someone so much so quickly, but it honestly didn't matter to her. They were an odd pair to say the least, but she cared for him in a way she never cared for anyone else before. She could not lose what she had just gotten addicted to.

User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Outfit |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Calm |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:04 pm

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He nodded at what she said, still a little on the unconvinced side but he's slowly sorting his thoughts out. Gently smiling, he reached his hand out and gently wiped away the tear away from her face, feeling a horrible for making her cry. He sat there and stared at her, his golden eyes stood out under the dim lights. He attempted to speak but was interrupted by her answer to his question. He flinched slightly as he felt something against his neck but soon relaxed as he felt the warmth of her hands. Why does he have such thoughts? He knew what kind of a person she is and yet he doubted this relationship of theirs. It's his first relationship, other than the one he didn't know existed back in highschool, he was afraid to attach himself to this thing they called love. Falling in and out of love. But wouldn't he be able to avoid heartbreaks or frustration if he didn't fall in love in the first place? Isn't that what he initially had wanted? Oh dear, he's gone mad, hasn't he? Oh yes, that must be it. "Yeah, you're mine. Sorry. I just get paran-" he felt something warm against his lips and his sentence was cut off. He had finally calmed down, his hands reaching up to cup both her cheeks as he searched for the answers he wants. Reassurance.

Finally parting his lips from hers, he stared straight into her eyes, gazing at the pair of brown eyes. Oh, how captivating it is. "I'm sorry." he spoke with a sad, guilty expression, apologising over and over again as he was being put on loop. "Sorry, I'm sorry." the redhead sighed, "He's your childhood friend, I thought I might as well let you guys have your moment but I guess I couldn't without getting frustrated, after all." he said, chuckling slightly to himself at his own jealousy. Such feelings he never thought he would feel one day, all came rushing to him in just a single moment he spent with Rina. How discomforting but then again, it was exciting to feel all these new feelings. He felt like a kid who had gotten a new toy, his expression finally softened to a soft, genuine smile, a side he shows to nobody else but her. He wanted to kiss her, again and again but he's not going to do so. Not in public, at least.

"Hey," he said,

"I love you."

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash