Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:56 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: X

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He gave a quick nod, soon passing her the drink in a highball glass after he finished mixing the drink. "Don't worry 'bout it, I've seen worse," countered the male as he smiled, "Enjoy." Darn, his face muscles are starting to kill him since he's not prone to smiling at all. He soon sat down behind the counter as he finished serving, staring at the crowd at the dancefloor and apparantly people were drunk and dancing as if an exorcism's taking place. He looked away and snickered, desperately trying to calm himself down before turning back towards the lady.

"Just got off of work? I suppose?" he asked.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC: sorry for the sudden quote, I thought you were still in the bar xD
Faola Nightcore

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:17 pm
Lyeisander

User Image

Rina Drayga

Thoughts: So glad to be done from work

Emotions:relaxed

Rina sighed and took the glass wincing a little when frost quickly claimed the surface of the glass before she took a sip. "Yea. Was a fairly slow day today so it wasn't bad but at the same time it wasn't the best either. Customers as you know can be very... rude for lack of a better word." she gave a fake smile before turning her cyan eyes back to the frey of customers. "Seems like you can never come here without there being at least one drastically drunk person." she joked taking another sip of her drink licking her lips. "Very good by the way." se added after a moment.

gaia_diamond Age: 21
gaia_diamond Status: Single
gaia_diamond Orientation: Straight
gaia_diamond Ability: Ice Elemental
gaia_diamond Occupation: Sales Associate at Straight Sk8
gaia_spoons OOC:

Khaos9653

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:34 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

He picked up the glass cups and stared to wipe them again, soon nodding at her words. "Sorry for asking," he apologized and paused momentarily before adding up, "Well, that's true. Demanding and stuck up, that is. Even the customers here, drunk ones." lowering his voice as he spoke just incase he offends anyone in the area. But he does sort of understand what she's been through with disturbing customers, they do get annoying at times but he can't do anything about it. Customer's priority comes first, so much for that rule. He soon laughed a little at her description,

"That's what people are here for, aren't they? Getting drunk and having a good time; or even drinking their sorrows away." he shifted his gaze towards a customer resting his head on top of the counter, groaning and demanding for more drinks. "Here. Doubled the liquor." answered Seth as he passed him the cup before walking back towards the lady, getting a bit flustered as she complimented the drink. "Ah, really? Thanks." he smiled. "I'm Seth, by the way."

OOC:
Faola Nightcore

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:44 pm
Lyeisander

User Image

Rina Drayga

Thoughts: Seth... I like that

Emotions:relaxed, intrigued

Rina smiled and began to reach out her hand but thought better of it and dropped her palm back to the table. "Nice to meet you Seth. I'm Rina." she gave a genuine smile and a soft laugh before turning her attention to her drink examining the contents so as to not embarrass herself. A little bit of ice started encasing the cup again and she quickly released it tucking her hands under the table sending an apologetic look at Seth. "Sorry I can't exactly entirely control my ice abilities yet... or my aura abilities yet either." she smiled sheepishly clasping her hands tightly under the bar.

gaia_spoons OOC:

Khaos9653

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:09 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

His quirked his eyebrows in surprise as he heard her name but his tense expression soon softened into a genuine smile as he continued to clean the remaining cups. Well, people do share the same names, nothing to be astonished about. He soon shifted his gaze back towards the lady, a little confused as to why she apologized until he shifted his gaze down towards the glass. He soon laughed a little and waved his hands, dismissing that thought of hers. "No, it's alright. Actually.." he took a quick glance around the room before holding the highball cup as puffs of black smoke emerged from his palm, "I used to be like that, too. Until mother helped me, that is." he answered, a little relieved as he found a person who's somewhat similar to him. He quickly removed his hands as the alcohol boiled, panicking a little as he quickly dropped a couple of ice into the drink.

Darn, he messed up. Again. "Sorry about that. So you're an ice elemental, eh?" he asked, as he recalled the frozen drink earlier.

OOC:
Faola Nightcore

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:41 pm
Lyeisander

User Image

Rina Drayga

Thoughts: Seth... I like that

Emotions:relaxed, intrigued

Rina thought about his question for a moment and winced. "Not exactly. Im a mix. Ice elemental and Aurorist. As an aurorist I can manipulate natural energy to create what I need. But my aura is parasitic meaning it needs to feed on dark energy. Otherwise if I try to use it without a person of dark energy nearby I pass out. However my ice ability is separate so I guess you could somewhat call me an elemental but I prefer Ice Elemental Aurorist." she explained her condition to Seth while placing her hands on the table once more unawares of the frost creeping across the top of the bar as she spoke. "Are you a Fire Elelmental?" she asked with bright curiousity filled eyes.

gaia_spoons OOC:

Khaos9653

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:21 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Curious

He nodded as he listened to her explanation, his gaze soon laying upon the ice that's spreading across the counter. It wouldn't be wise for him to point it out in this current situation, it wouldn't hurt to ignore it. Plus, it'll be rather awkward if he were to tell her, she's a customer, after all. "Ah, not quite. I'm a dark elemental, to be precise." he answered, giving it a little thought before continuing his sentence, "But I do manipulate fire elements, only dark fire elements that is." added up the male as he set the final cup down, mixing a couple of drinks as people placed their orders. "Wait, so that means you can use your use your power around someone who's either a dark elemental or emits dark energy, am I right?" he questioned her, a little curious about her aura.

OOC:
Faola Nightcore

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:38 am
Lyeisander

User Image

Rina Drayga

Thoughts: He is very attractive when he speaks of his abilities

Emotions: excited, intrigued

Rina got a thoughtful look at his question before she answered. "Well dark energy could technically be considered a darkness eement I guess but Ive never tried using my aura with a dark elementalist. To be honest my mother was the only one I ever tried it with because her light aura came from her fathers dark aura bloodline. But I could try although it does tend to drain the dark aura provider a little it would make them a little light headed and with not knowing how to control I might drain them a little to much if they aren't accustomed to aura sharing." she explained a little excited to be sharing something about herself with someone new.

gaia_spoons OOC:

Khaos9653

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:14 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

He widened his eyes in surprise as she talked about her mother's bloodline. One that gets the opposite auras from their parents. Just like how he is, a dark elemental that was created from two light elementals. Strange and rare, yet it happened to him. Perhaps it would have been different if he were a light elemental himself. He gave a quick nod as his mind was soon occupied with thoughts. How frustrating.

"Basically I'll just get drained if I'm not accustomed to sharing auras. Probably even get knocked out? Is that what you're trying to say?" he gave a couple of quiet and inward laugh as he spoke, the people had started to come into the bar as it had started to get a little later at night. Great. Drunk people, that's just exactly what he needs right now. How nice.

"Please don't knock me out when I'm in the middle of my shift." said the male with a rather blank expression. There he goes again, his deadpan humour running lose.

OOC:
Faola Nightcore

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:11 pm
3nodding
Lyeisander

User Image

Rina Drayga

Rina couldn't help laughing at his dark humor. "I could only knock you out if I was doing something big. And I have to use my ability in order for it to attach to an aura." she giggled again as she took another sip of her drink checking the time she looked around wondering if she should leave Seth alone for his customers. Then she got an idea. "If you want I can try a little aura manipulation. Of course my aura is a healing aura so I can bind with soe of my ice ability for you to regain your strength after I do it." she stated holding out her hand palm up. She wondered if he would actually take her hand or whether he would even want to see. She bit her lip a little in hesitation noticing the frost and quickly reabsorbing it into her skin.

gaia_spoons OOC:

Khaos9653

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:27 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Curious

"Ah, I see. That's a relief then." He answered and soon laid eyes upon her hand, she held it out to him as she offered to try out her powers. It wouldn't hurt now, would it? She did reassure him that he could be healed. He gave it some thought, handing a couple of shots for the customers before taking her hand. Heat and ice cancel each other out, right? His hands still warm from the heat it's emiting, he sighed. "Don't worry about the frost." said the male as he took a quick glance at the palm of her hand, "Go ahead then." he added up, soon concentrating on his aura.

OOC:
Faola Nightcore

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:32 pm
Lyeisander

User Image

Rina Drayga

Rina smiled and softly twined her fingers with his before closing her eyes and concentrating. When she opened them her eyes had gone from cyan to a brilliant emerald green as she felt her aura attach itself to his. Normally a very intimate feeling of two auras binding together. She shivered a little hoping he didn't notice but then concentrated on the table. Removing her palm a single snowflake formed on the wood before it grew a little bigger and a single ice crystal floated out of the middle of the snowflake and hovered over the table rainbow color danced in the crystal as it floated before Seth. Rina smiled happily as she softly slid her hand out of his and detached her aura from his. "Take it." she told him softly her eyes turning cyan again.

gaia_spoons OOC:

Khaos9653

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:59 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Impressed

He flinched, a little unconfortable with the situation but soon stared in awe as the crystal had emerged from the snowflake. He hadn't quite seen anything like it before, his eyes widened in surprise as he continued to stare at it as if a kid who just got a candy. "Um, thanks." he answered, scratching his head awkwardly before reaching out to take the crystal, it glistened under the light. Quite the pretty sight. "It was certainly unique, nothing I've ever seen before. Thanks, again." said the male as he smiled like an idiot, carefully examining the crystal once again.

OOC:
Faola Nightcore

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:23 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Content

"Y'know. I'm gon' git wated tonight. Double d'shots!" one of the old customers had sat by the counter, babbling about random things thay happened in life. "Careful, don't want your butt to get whoop'd by your wife now, do you?" He snickered as he nodded, mixing drinks, sliding the glass across the tablr towards the already 'drunk' customers. Probably the one he had spotted earlier when he started his shift, the one dancing on the dance floor. He had started to open up a little at work, and he had started to chat a little more with the customers. He sat down on his chair and pulled out his phone to send a quick text,

Seth : How's work? Hope the manager isn't bothering you, is he? I'll be sleeping in late tomorrow. I'll drop by to pick you up for Fall ball then, make sure you rest up tonight. I'll see you soon, shorty. (> ° u °)>

He sent the message, thinking that Rina's probably not heading over any time soon, since it had gotten pretty late. He wouldn't want her to come over either, since it is pretty dangerous for a girl like her to roam the streets alone at night, especially downtown. He soon kept the phone back into his pocket as a customer had come in. Well, back to work.

OOC: Sorry, i feel bad for leaving Rina out LOL
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain