Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Master Cheshire cat? (Shayne+Carlos)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:42 am
Fall was slowly setting in. Not that it wasn't always Haloween but the leaves were starting to change from yellows to oranges and some had even made their way to the ground. It was much like the season from home. Carlos might have missed home just a bit, but he tried to put that away. instead he enjoyed the scents of cinnamon and pumpkin drifting through the air as his nose picked through the scents trying to find other mini like things to sniff out. and possibly hunt.

The minis thought the leaves were a perfect grown for hiding but Carlos knew that it also meant it was a perfect ground for chasing things out of hiding. They flocked to the area where there were a few gourds growing from the ground, clearly someone's garden at some point. Carlos did what any good cat would do, make his skills useful and chase the minis that attempted to nibble the budding crops.

Normally he was lazy but lately he was feeling slightly active. Maybe it was the fall leave that spoke of true Halloween just around the corner. Blue stood out in bright contract to the orange as he made his was to a leave pile near the little garden.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:17 pm
Walking down a dusty dirt road that filled with fallen autumn leaves on the ground, Shayne was staring at the beautiful nature that has changed color. An awe expression was written on the Undead boil's face as he looked up at the leaves on the tree. "It would be nice to have minipet that loves playing in the fallen leaves." He told himself as spun around and began to walk backwards. "Maybe some lovely music that match the season." He added as he was still walking backwards.

Shayne heard something rushing in the leaves nearby. However, he didn't pay mind to it or where he was going nether. Anybody could see the Cheshire cat boil in the fall colored leaves since the color blue fur stood out in red, brown, yellow, and orange leaves. However, Shayne isn't just an average day run of the meal. It took a skillful clumsily person to not realized the Cheshire cat was sneaking in the fallen leave. Without any warming the undead boil stepped on the Cheshire cat's tail.

phantompanther13
Like everyone that he meets so far, they fall pray to his clumsiness XD Now it's Carlos turn.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:56 am
Carlos would have thought he was just being very skillful about his hiding skill indeed if it were not for one small problem. Something stepped on his tail. While Carlos was not in natural from, even bigger his tail did not have the strength to withstand such and action, and today was not one of those time when it randomly turned intangible.

The startled cat let out a loud Yowl, and turned claws unsheathed and digging into the assailant's leg. "My tail! What is a cat without his tail! You killed it! It's broken off now!" a portion of his tail turned rather invisible, and it might have looked rather like his tail was indeed detached, if it weren't for the strip standing out clear in the middle of the nothingness. Still Carlos carried on weeping and licking his "stub" once the foot was removed from his tail.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Carlos does not like his tail being pulled and stepped on. no worries, he won't be mad long.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:01 am
After hearing a yowling noise, Shayne looked around as he did not realize that he just had stepped on something's or someone's tail until he felt a shaped pain in his leg. After feeling the pain in his leg, the undead boil fall backwards as it had frightened him a bit. Blinking owlishly at the Cheshire cat boil for a moment, he realized what happened. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't mean to stepped on you!" Shayne repented to the Cheshir cat Boil for stepping on his tail. "Please forgive me for stepping on your tail." The undead boil said once again as he got to his knees and began to bowing in front of the other boil.

phantompanther13
How would he be mad at this poor undead boil XD

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:12 pm
Carlos found that the clawing effectively did their job. The assailant twas suddenly bowing to him. Carlos blinked, sitting in a cat stance, leaning on his front paws, still slightly ready to pounce as he looked over the bowing boil. Well he certainly knew how to apologize.

Carlos's tail remained puffed but the missing portion returned within short order. He wan't really that hurt, he just didn't like his tail being stepped on or grabbed with good reason. He debated.

"This fribbling I will forgive." he floated to an upright position and turned. Looking over his tail. It looked alright. But he would not get any more hunting in now, the minis were scared away.

"My tail is whole once more with your apology." never mind that it wasn't really broken to begin with. Carlos stared at the undead with bone and flesh showing through where many had skin instead. Carlos was not well acquainted with undead, at least he had not had the chance to speak with them one on one... Did undead eyes count as being seen? Well this one only had one eye.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
He can't. Carlos doesn't have the ability to be angry, but he is quiet mad. Very Mad indeed. Mad like a cat.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:05 pm
After hearing the blue striped cat boil accepted his sympathy, Shayne stopped bowing down to him and stood back up. “Thank you so much for accepted my request for forgiveness.” The undead boy told him as a soft timidly smile came across his face. “Since I caused you so much trouble, I could make it up to you somehow as long it isn‘t about eating or hunting minipets.” He added as the undead boil place his hands in his coat pockets. After he requested paying the cat boil back; Shayne thought to himself for a few seconds. “Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I'm Shayne McRotten.” he told the cat boil with a shy smile.

phantompanther13
Sorry I took so long, Master. I'm at your service.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:10 am
That wasn't a proper greeting not on at all. But this one was so... odd. How to properly make a riddle for this one?

Carlos was unable to think of one yet. "Skeletons... no you you are not. You are undead but not that dead." Carlos mumbled trying to put words and images together. A proper riddle he must make for this poor soul without one. But he could not.

"Blues and pale with a ghostly air
rot follows and I do declare

Oh that isn't right! No no noooo." Carlos moaned why was this one so haaaard? He flopped forward.

"A riddle you must make. For yourself, for goodness sake." it seems that was Carlos's request.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:25 am
“Come up with a riddle?” Shayne said out loud as he placed one of his hands aganist his chin. “Okay, I'll try my best to come up with a riddle for myself.” The undead boil added as he closed his eyelids and began to think of a riddle. Tipping his finger on his chin and tilled his head to the right then to the left. After a few seconds, the undead boil looked back up at the striped cat and asked. “What's a riddle?” Shayne didn't know what's a riddle was or how to make one up for himself.

phantompanther13
XP I couldn't help it that Shayne tried to think up riddle without know what riddle was lol

Sorry I hasn't post... I was thinking the class going be more busier than this.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:08 am
What's a Riddle? Carlos stared wide eyed at the undead boil. "A riddle is..." how to put this? How could one not know what a riddle is? It was in the blood, in the very veins of a Cheshire cat to riddle. all of fear was a riddle, a puzzle waiting to be solved.

"A riddle is a puzzle of words. This and that, back and forth. The moon is but an orb and the sky is a sheet. A fish wears scales, a chain of armor in the deep. Time runs fast, better catch it but alas, the refrigerator also runs but stands still."

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
I'm soo sorry. So very sorry. My muse died on me, and just now I am kicking it trying to make it run. PM me if you don't want this rp anymore. But I tagged it. I'll try to keep on my tags again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:39 pm
Shayne just stare blankness at the feline boil for a while. "Okay?" He said with a bewildered expression on his face as he understood and at the same time don't. With a long paused, Shayne trying to think up something. "Okay, Let me give it a try." the undead boil said as e was looking up at his hat. "I'm a living thing yet I don't breathing. I can travel around the world yet I always stuck in the ground. What am I?" He finally said as he felt like this was a good riddle.

phantompanther13
He goes nothing.... XD

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:50 pm
"A zombie!" Carlos mewed in excitement and jumped up headbutting Shayne's leg, circling it while rubbing his face along it.

Wait... are Zombies living things?" he stared up eyes wide in confusion. "Alas what does it mean to be alive anyway." he purred, still very happy that Shayne told such a good riddle.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
*give a thumbs up* I think Carlos got it wrong. But nice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:25 pm
"Well, I was thinking of flowers." Shayne began to explain as he pulled his cap off to revealed a sleeping Wisteria Plossom was lying on top o his bushy hair. "It's alive yet doesn't need to breathe air. When it's a seed, it traveled around in the sky, but when it grew into a flower it always in the ground." The undead boil added as frown come across his face.

phantompanther13
Sorry that I took so long to post. I hope we could keep going, Also, how are you doing?

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items