Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:04 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: 465

Mood: Exhausted

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: X

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He soon started to laugh a little as her mood lightened up. Apparantly, his awkward plan had worked. "Oh, uhm. It's no big deal." replied the male, a little flustered as he continued the slow dance, he couldn't help but laugh as he noticed her little feet dangling high up in mid air. The tension had loosened up a little and he had become less tense compared to how he was before.

"Still upset?" he asked, a little concerned about her well-being. Judging by her facial expression and all, she seems to be alright now. He felt his head spinning for a moment and snapped himself out as he gently shook his head. Damn, the exhaustion had started to take a toll on his body but he continued on, ignoring the dizziness. Rina seemed to be in a good mood and he wouldn't want to ruin the moment. Somehow, it felt rather pleasant watching her giggle about. Hopefully, no one would walk in on them, it would turn out to be quite the awkward scene.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC: I'm starting to fangirl a little over this pair hahahaha- emotion_kirakira
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:23 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina continued to giggle and laugh as they went on, she wasn't able to stop. Soon, she calmed herself down and enjoyed the moment. "I think we should slow down, I don't want us to get dizzy and fall." She concluded in her mind that her succubus powers weren't really necessary in her daily life, and that she would only use them in her time of need. "I'm better now." Her happiness was evident in her voice, and her smile was plastered on her face. Before she could even think about it, she rested her head on Seth's shoulders, and hummed happily. She felt her feet swinging in the air, it felt against her legs. Seriously, how does he make her so happy? If one of her normal guy friends did this, she'd maul them. It was OK if Seth did it though.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Very Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC: Me too emotion_dowant

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:46 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Confused, Exhausted

He was a little relieved when she her mood had lighten up and soon slowed down the dance, just in case she felt a little dizzy. A smile stretched across his face as she rested her head on his shoulders. His grip on her hands tightened a little as he looked at their reflection in the glass window. His eyebrows cringed as he started to get confused as to why he felt a little happy with the current situation, he can literally feel his heart beat faster than before. But of course, Seth's too dense to understand what he's feeling, he'd just brush it off by assuming that she's just a special friend who had made him open up to her. He sighed and shook his head before directing his gaze from the glass towards the manager's office.

"Hopefully your manager doesn't walk in on us like this." said the male with quite a nervous tone of voice.

OOC: Sorry, my baby Seth is a dense person- //sobs
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:35 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina's hands felt warm as she felt Seth hold them tighter. "Yeah, me too." Her heart was literally on overdrive right now, and continued to rest her head on his shoulders as she wondered why. Jeez, if her mom knew about this situation, she would beat little Rina up. After a few seconds, the smart parts of her mind finally deduced the situation, slapped her confusion away and brought forth the harsh truth. She wanted to curse at the girly, lovey-dovey side of her, but being the angel she was, she just yelled made-up words at it.

She liked Seth, didn't she.

Nope, no she doesn't. Yes, she DOES. Her mind yelled at her to own up to it, but she refused. She didn't want to lose this relationship she had with him. If she confessed, would it be the same? No, she's not dealing with this right now. She'll think about this later. Snuggling into Seth's shoulder a little more, she kinda held Seth's hand back, which was hard to do since it was so big.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy & Confused |❦| Crush - ??? |❦| With Seth

OOC: It's ok, I'm gonna let Rina fight herself in her head

name

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:49 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Exhausted, Worried

He was a little shocked as Rina had tightened her grip as well, being all flustered as he turned his head away from her, avoiding eye contact but soon turned his head back towards her when she snuggled up into his shoulders. "You have petite hands." he let go of the grip on her hands, and her palm laid on top of his. He soon laughed as he compared the size of their hands, a giant and a midget. Such an odd pairing, though. He suddenly stopped and stood still as he came to a sudden realisation. He has a cold. No, no no no. This isn't good, this isn't right. What if she were to catch his cold? "Uh, Rina?" he started to get a little worried about her well being as he spoke. "I have a cold."

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:19 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"Yeah, I've come to terms with that." Talking about her tiny hands, with a smile on her face. She fun-sized, not tiny. That's right. Fun-sized. She took those fun-sized hands of hers and traced circles in Seth's palm, which was definitely a lot bigger than hers. Rina continued to trace shapes in his palm until he stopped moving. Raising her head off his shoulders, she looked at him as he stated something she already knew. "I know, I'll be fine. Plus, you're the one who picked me up anyway." Rina just wanted to stay like this, and not because of this so-called 'crush' she has on him, it's comfortable. But, if Seth didn't feel comfortable with it anymore, then she should comply. "If you feel awkward about it, you can let me go." She snuggled into his shoulder again, just in case if it were to be the last time she were able to.

"Oh yeah, there's probably some medicine here, or I could pick some up at the store for you." Her manager shouldn't mind, there's been no customers, and she cleaned the place up a bit before she left yesterday. Going out for a quick run to pick up some medicine for a sick friend should be OK.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - ??? |❦| With Seth

OOC: If Rina and Seth were to get together, who would you think would confess first?

name

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:03 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Confused, Exhausted

He gently held onto her finger on his palm, toying with her 'fun sized' hand. He got a little frustrated as he had to make a decision to either continue to hold her or put her down for her own well-being. But soon noticing as he rests her head back onto his shoulder, he let go of her hand and wrapped his other arm around her instead. His face had started to flush into a bright shade of pink once again and he proceeds to rest his head onto hers instead, leaning his back onto the counter behind him. This is annoying, what's going on with him, being all happy about this situation. "No need. I'll do just fine." countered the male as everything had fall back into silence. He had started to get a little nervous as he felt his heart rate increasing, getting a little louder by the minute and he soon sighed, as he decides to shrug it off.

OOC: Seth isn't the kind of person who would confess since he is pretty 'stupid' on love related matters, and I plan on making him confused before actually have him accept her feelings, if that's okay with you? emotion_c8
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Well, it's most likely true. She likes him. It's hard to admit, but she does. Her heart won't stop beating like crazy, and she felt so at peace when he held her with his other arm as well. Rina can see why she likes him too. He's actually very sweet and caring under that emotionless exterior, and funny too. He knows how to make her smile and laugh, and he doesn't even have to try to do that. She broke her promise of not crushing on anyone in the first month that she's lived here, but who cares. Her heart ain't gonna give her a break anyway, so might as well deal with it. Ugh, she needs to stop acting like it's such a bad thing. To her, there's nothing wrong to have a crush on a good person. "OK." Soon, she was unconsciously cuddling into him, and also praying that no one would come in on them.

She wouldn't say that she loves him just yet, but she'll consider him as a crush. Oh man, how would she ever even tell him?

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Very Happy & Worried |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: That's OK, how would you like Rina to confess? I need to get some ideas

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:17 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: text

Mood: text

He continued to hold onto her, but soon broke out into laughter at their awkwardness as he looked at their slight reflection on the glass window. Like a baby monkey clinging onto the mother, weird. "This situation his getting a little strange. Look." said the male as he gestured towards the glass window. He turned his head away and snickered a little at the sight. "Hey," he called out to her, "Don't I smell like alcohol to you?" he questioned her, he does indeed still have the smell of alcohol from last night lingering around, perhaps it'll just stick to him. He freaked out a little on the inside when he wondered if he could ever get rid of it. No, that wouldn't be good, it wouldn't be good for first impressions either, he doesn't want people to think that he's an 'alcoholic' just because he smells like alcohol. He sighed again as he thought of that but he supposed it's not as bad as he thinks, since Rina hadn't complain to him about the smell.

OOC: I don't know- I'm not good with confessions omg- give me a little time to think- //sobs
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She jumped a little from Seth's sudden laugh, she had gotten pretty comfortable. He told her this situation was a bit awkward, and she lifted her head to look at the window he was looking at. They did look funny. Rina immediately began to laugh at them, they looked kinda dumb. She continued to giggle until Seth asked her a question about how he smelled. Now that he mentioned it, he did smell like alcohol. "I didn't really notice. It's not THAT strong." Her old house usually smelled like this anyway, because her father did drink, but not enough to get him drunk. And if he was, he wasn't belligerent, just sleepy. "Just get some scented body wash or something, and you'll be fine." Rina continued to look at the window with her head lifted up, but she focused on the scenery outside.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Very Happy |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: cat_3nodding OK, how about when? (the desperate part of me wants them together right now, but i'll wait if i have to)

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:25 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

"Scented body wash? Alright, I don't have any against smelling like ladies." he answered, scented body wash, he had used that before but they were all 'moisturizers' which made his skin slippery and uncomfortable, and he'd have to stand under the shower for god knows how long before he can wash it off completely. He shifted his gaze towards the clock, "Want to go get your dress now?" asked the male as he looked around the shack, no one's coming in anytime soon, it seems. He had changed his mind about getting somethings for himself, he'll just use the ones he has back home.

"Dressing up for a formal event's frustrating." he hated the idea of wearing formal clothings, they're suffocating for some reason.

OOC: Hahah, I understand that feeling. emotion_dowant But, how about after the fall ball ended? When they're walking home or something?
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"I'm pretty sure there are scented body washes for guys." There had to be at least one. No way there wasn't. Rina hadn't even noticed that she was still in Seth's arms, she had gotten used to the feeling of being held in the air. "Well, I was gonna wait so I could talk to one of my co-workers, but I could just come back later today." She wanted to get to know Shin Jiro, but she assumed that he was gonna come at noon, and she didn't want to wait till then. "I think it's easier for guys, because women have to find dresses, shoes, jewelry, and makeup; while I would rather just wear a tuxedo or a dress shirt and pants. They are definitely more comfortable than dresses."

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: Yeah, I was thinking about that too! I imagined Seth walking Rina home, and she gives him a kiss on the cheek as thanks (she has to jump to do that), and gets all flustered after she does it cat_whee Or just something like that, I really like cute moments between them

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:00 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

"Ah, you're right." he nodded as she ranted about how troublesome it is for women to find the right clothing. He looked at the manager's office, then at the clock and back at Rina, he shuddered a little at the thought of the amount of people in Cerise but it's still morning, and hopefully there's not much people there. He laughed a little as she wanted to wear a tuxedo, "People might mistake you for a little boy." joked the male as he tightened the hug a little before finally putting her back onto the ground, ruffling her hair before making his way to the door.

"Your hair smells nice."

OOC: Yeah, he'll just get more confused about his feelings, but that'll be great! I like the cute moments too- rofl
//screams internally//
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"I know. I've been on too many trips to clothing stores with my mom." Back when Rina lived with her parents, her second home would be in the dressing rooms of stores, where her mother constantly brought her more and more stuff to try on. But it does bring back some bad memories too, of how people used her as a dress up doll. Her cheeks puffed up a little when Seth said she might be mistaken for a boy, but did she really care about what they thought? "I care about my own comfort more than the opinions of people I'm probably not gonna see again." He does not realize the pain of being in a skin tight dress that you can barely walk in, and is restricting blood from going to your legs as well. Maybe she was over-reacting. Maybe.

She felt her feet touch the ground after who knows how long, and enjoyed the feeling of Seth ruffling her hair again. Rina blushed a little at his comment as she went over to the table to get Patrick and Seth's jacket. "Thank you." Now her heart is going crazy again. She hoped for her speeding heart to calm down as she followed behind Seth.

((Exit to The Not-So Catwalk))

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Very Happy |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: emotion_dowant emotion_dowant I'm excited for this to happen

name

fuestray

Faun

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

I'm Feeling Really Glad today's a day off
Here I am! I'm at Smoothie Palace
What am I wearing you ask? Well I'm wearing Beach attire
Moneys!!! $492.00 Left

Shayna yawned as she entered the Smoothie shack. It was probably called Smoothie Palace or something, but the brunette really didn't care for the name. She put on a smile as she stepped up to the counter. She ordered a Large Strawberry and Kiwi Smoothie. She really liked Strawberry and Kiwi. They were delicious and they were probably her favorite. She knew it was also her twin's favorite, but she didn't care. As long as Celaena wasn't around, the brunette could do whatever she felt like without having her twin judge her. It was perfect. And since Celaena was at work? Might as well enjoy some time in the sun! She paid her six dollars and received the smoothie. She turned and sat at the edge of the pier part of the store. Happy to have some time to be herself and enjoy the sun. In a little while, she was probably going to go swimming, but for now? She wanted to enjoy the cooler air and the sun, maybe tan a little. That would certainly be different. She chuckled at the idea as she drank her smoothie.

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff