Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:52 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $488.50

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He smiled when she said she wanted to learn, "Soon." he replied, "But I'm not really a big brother now, am I?" He got up from the deck, seems like everyone's about to leave now, it's getting pretty dark out anyway, he stared into the far distance as he watched the sun slowly set, "Rina. Look." They've got to start going, it'll get dark once the sun sets.

"Shall we go then," He asked, "Walking or sitting on shoulders?" he added up.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina pouted when Seth just said soon, she gets impatient sometimes. She shrugged when he said he wasn't really a big brother and said, "Whatever you want to be Seth." She saw the sunset, which was really pretty, but that means night is coming. And being outside at night means lots of mosquitoes. She does not want to be outside at this time. She was about to quickly walk out of Smoothie Palace, when Seth asked if she wanted to sit on his shoulders. "Sitting on shoulders, please." She said happily.

((Exit to Streets of Downtown Soleil))

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Shin waltz into the Smoothie Palace sluggishly. He did not know that playing surfer boy in the beach yesterday would tire him out that much. To think that a shark would actually make an appearance in the middle of their fun. If it was not his first day here he would probably have to sleep this one in.

Heading over to the employee's quarters, he placed his things into his locker then head out to start his work. Resting his chin on the back of his hand, wondering when his co-worker would show up. He was fine making smoothies by himself but he might end up sleeping in the job if there was no one to talk too.

shabatha

User Image

Company: Himself
Thinking: I guess I arrived a little too early
Mood: Sleepy
Monies: $500
Work: Smoothie maker at Smoothie Palace
Wearing: [x]
OOC: Sorry... Short post =w=

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:29 am
User Image
User Image

I'm Feeling Really Kinda tired right now
Here I am! I'm at Just enetered Smoothie Palace
What am I wearing you ask? Well I'm wearing Clothes
Moneys! $500.00

Celaena yawned cutely as she pushed open the door to the Smoothie shop. She had work later, but now? She figured she would get something yummy. Her twin had already left the house by the time she had gotten up, and Celaena was rather miphed about it. Why would she just up and leave like that? It was so annoying... Anyway, as she entered, she caught the sight of a tired employee and chuckled as she sat at the bar. Not expecting to go to the water at least right now. She smiled at the male, he was kind of cute. "Hello, how are you this morning?" She asked as she thought about what kind of smoothie she would want.

((It's okay. Mine's not that great yet either...))

[quot="Boracay Rum"]

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:02 am
User Image

User Image

Shin's eyes fluttered closed as he slowly drifting off to a quick nap. Just when he was about to completely go back to dream land he heard a someone giggle. His eyes slowly opened and looked for the person where it came from. With a discreet yawn, he rubbed his eyes to remove some of the tears that had escaped his eyes like a little child. "Good morning. Welcome to Smoothie Palace. What would you like for order?" He greeted the brunette monotonously as he stating the employee spill that was instructed for them to use by the owner and smiled innocently with his bedroom eyes. It took about a few minutes before it kicked in that the girl asked him a question and has not answered yet. A prominent blush slowly became visible onto the boy's cheeks by the time he realized that he was left in a rather awkward situation. "Sorry I had a long day yesterday." He said sheepishly scratching his cheek. Boy, was that embarrassing.

shabatha

User Image

Company: Ms. Customer
Thinking: Ah! Someone saw me sleeping on my first day!
Mood: Embarrased
OOC: for some reason I was not able to receive a notification for this one.. so sorry for the late response... Anyways! Happy Halloween!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:24 am
★·.·´¯`·.·★ⓐⓓⓡⓘⓔⓝⓝⓔ ⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘⓝⓞ★·.·´¯`·.·★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

—••[ ⓢⓞⓜⓔⓞⓝⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ ⓐ ⓒⓐⓚⓔ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ]••—

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○●

Adrienne took a little stop at the smoothie place, and looked around. It was filled with cute people! Good thing she decided to stop before heading to work. When she walked in, there was a sleepy blushing boy and a rather attractive girl ordering something. She decided to quietly wait behind her while holding her groceries. No rush.

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•●

—••[ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ ⓦⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ]••—

*Learn About Me!
*Munnyz: $466.00
*Currently with: Smoothie place people
*Currently wearing: Another cute outfit!
*Mood: Sleepy and a tad bit hungry

Boracay Rum
shabatha

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:24 am
User Image
User Image

I'm Feeling Really Kinda tired right now, and he's blushing which is cute and she's pretty. Wow
Here I am! I'm at Smoothie Palace
Moneys! $500.00

Celaena chuckled as the male snapped to attention groggily and greeted her. Well that was a little better she supposed. And he couldn't help when he blushed that she smiled. That was so cute! "It's alright. I'm a bit tired myself, so I understand. Don't work too hard." She said happily. When the door opened, Celaena couldn't help but turn her head to smile at the person who entered the door. Before turning back to the male. "And it looks like i'm holding up your line." She said giggling. "I would like to order a large banana and Stawberry smoothie please." She said as she reached into her bag to pull out her wallet, she had to pay for it right? That's just how these things went.

"Sorry that I took so long to order. I like your shirt. It would match with my shoes!" She said happily noticing the white flower pattern of her shirt. Her shoes didn't match entirely with her outfit, but it wasn't like it didn't match either. Might as well do the white grey black thing right? And blue jeans went well with pretty much everything. She couldn't help but smile, since it was in her nature. And this girl? Celaena could tell she was magical. It was in the aura surrounding her. While the employee? He was normal. But seemed nice enough. The girl was just so happy to be meeting people!

(it's okay! And sorry she's a bit of a weird... Smiley.... Person? haha)

[quot="Boracay Rum"]
MasterGigoletteTsun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:32 am

User Image

Adrienne was ecstatic and gave a bright smile back to the stranger girl. "No rush, no rush~! And thank you! I was just admiring your own outfit!" It looked as if there was another happy person here, which made Adrienne feel a lot better. "My name is Adrienne Tsukino! I'm new in town!"

*Learn About Me!
*Mood: Happy!!!
((OOC: And so the smiley ones finally meet... But I'm probably gonna be weird and making format changes too. Everyone else's look so cool!))

Boracay Rum
shabatha

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:05 am
User Image

User Image

Shin averted his eyes to make himself less embarrassed. It was really nice of her not to point out that it was wrong of him to sleep during working hours. His eyes then went towards the blonde that just came in. Her face does not seem familiar so he figured that she must be new around here. As usual he prompted and greeted the girl as well. "Good morning and welcome to the Smoothie Palace." He said with a smile then went back to the brunette in front of him. When she said that she was holding up the line he simply flashed a smile then nodded when she gave him her order. "A large banana and strawberry smoothie coming right up. That'll be $6. What name would you like me to put here on your cup?" He asked, pulling one large cup from the stack and waited for her name. Honestly he was not sure if this was necessary but from the previous shop that he worked at they were asked to do this so he figured that he'd do this here too.

shabatha

MasterGigoletteTsun

User Image

Company: Ms. Customer, Adrienne
Thinking: I have to do make smoothies and fast!
Mood: Ready for duty!
OOC: Smiley people ftw! lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:27 am
User Image
User Image

I'm Feeling Really Kinda tired right now, and he's blushing which is cute and she's pretty. Wow
Moneys! $494.00

Celaena giggled as the girl responded saying that she was in no rush. And then the male responded, asking her name to put on the cup. "Hmmm, just put Celaena so i'll remember. C-e-l-a-e-n-a." She said spelling it out. Sometimes people got it wrong. When he said it was $6 she happily pulled out a five and a one and handed it to him. Hmmm, the smoothie was going to be good. Her attention was taken again by the other woman. Which made her smile even brighter. "Actually, my twin and I just moved here yesterday, so I'm pretty new myself. I'm Celaena Snow. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said happily.

The brunette chuckled as she was told that the other, Adrienne, was just admiring her own outfit. "Thanks! I just wish I had gotten some matching shoes for this turtleneck!" She said happily. But turned to the smoothie maker and winked. "But I can't help but say that you look good in white too." She said giggling. Yay! She was now decided that these were two new friends! So awesome!

(Lol! Yay! Don't worry about it! I literally just made this one... hehe, it looks so bad I think. I like yours. Simple and cute!)

[quot="Boracay Rum"]
MasterGigoletteTsun

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:08 pm

User Image

"We should go shopping sometime! I'm pretty eager to explore this place and see all the nice people! By the way, how did your parents decide how to spell your name? It's really unique and pretty!" Adrienne started to babble, a habit she developed over the years. Hopefully, she wouldn't run Celaena away. She seemed really sweet. And the boy behind the counter looked nice as well. It was so fun here.

*Learn About Me!
((OOC: Aaagh I feel so tacky with these formats though...why couldn't I have the gift of design...waaaiiiii...Pfft. Shin is part of the smiley group now.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Boracay Rum
shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Shin wrote her name as she spelled it to him. Placing down the cup on the counter, he accepted the her payment and thought that her name was quite unique. As if Adrienne was able to read his mind and immediately asked that question to her once she decided to face her again. During their conversation he could not help but over hear that they were both new here in this town and that the blonde would like to explore the city if possible. Being a resident for here in Soleil City he would be able to help them out but he was still on duty and it was his first day as well. Plus, it would not be polite if he suddenly interject in their conversation but seeing that his intentions were in good faith and was only to help out he decided to risk it. "Sorry to interrupt but I've been here ever since I was around two years old so I could be of help. If you want I can show you guys around. Though that would only possible after my shift." If they were to accept then it would be great! If they don't its fine, at least he would not have any regrets of not being able offering any help when he could.

Shin grinned when Celaena complimented him about looking good in white. "Thanks! I usually looks like this since I'm mostly spending my time here at the beach. And even though I am not particularly good in terms of fashion I would have to say that the both of you look gorgeous in your outfits." It was only polite to return the compliment whenever to receive one, right? Besides, what he said was true and not just empty flattery. "And I'll have your smoothie ready for you in a minute. I'll call for your name once it's done. Thank you!" He said and proceeded to the next customer in line. "So what would it be for today?"

shabatha

MasterGigoletteTsun

User Image

Company: Celaena, Adrienne
Thinking: Maybe I can show them around the city.
OOC: xD And I have to agree with shabatha with this one. I just put in some pictures nothing much on the symbols and stuff like yours.

Ochachacha

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:50 pm

User Image

"Eheh! Thanks guy. What's your name? We can't have some strange cutie showing us around without knowing his name, now can we?" Adrienne was pretty much bouncy with happiness. So much so that she almost forgot to order. "Oh, yeah I want a small Strawberry Mango smoothie. Can you put 'Adri' on the cup? That's my nickname." She continued to smile brightly as she waited.

*Learn About Me!
*Currently with: Shin-san, and Celaena-chan!
((OOC: Welp, I made changes anyway. But the darn picture isn't showing up. Nyeh!))

Boracay Rum
shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Moneys! $494.00

Celaena smiled happily. "That sounds wonderful! I really need to get some things for the house." She said happily. It would be pretty awesome, so she was absolutely sure that it would be! "Well. I'm not exactly sure. Thank you though. They really liked odd names. My twin's name is Shayna. Which I don't think I've met many Shayna's before... Hmm... But Adrienne is also really pretty!" She said happily. She stepped away from the counter to let the girl order before smiling at his proposition. "That would be great! Should we wait for your shift to end, or another day?" She added on to Adri's question.

When he flattered them both she blushed a little before chuckling. "Well thank you. So you spend a lot of time at the beach? That sounds awesome!" She said chuckling happily. The brunette smiled at the nickname for Adrienne, it was cute! And her choice of smoothie was interesting! She had never had a mango before. But they smelled delicious

(I do like how you changed it! Sorry had company last night and my fiance got sick this morning >.<)

[quot="Boracay Rum"]
MasterGigoletteTsun

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:38 pm

User Image

"Oh wow! I hope I get to meet her someday. I've always been an only child. My closest relatives are just my parents." She was going to mention Adrisprite, but was confused as to whether or not an impish cherub could be considered a relative. With a shrug, she gave Celaena another smile. It seemed as though the girl was interested in her choice of drink. "Mangoes are great. They can be used in sweet dishes, as well as main courses. Do you wanna try some of mine when it's done?" Maybe it was a little weird to offer a stranger some of your drink, but this is what Adrienne was used to after all.

*Learn About Me!
*Currently with: Shin-san, and Celaena-chan!
((OOC: It's fine! I had a lot of company too. Hope your fiance is a bit better.))

Boracay Rum
shabatha

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out