Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina felt relaxed as they walked through the establishment, even though she was hoping that she wouldn't hit any ceiling fans. "Yeah, I'm excited." She said, bouncing up and down just a little, barely a centimeter. She was a bit worried, however. If she got the job, she would be stuck in here all day, and wouldn't be able to explore. Surely, someone else had gotten a job here, so she would have someone to talk to. "Ok, but I don't think I should talk to my potential employer while sitting on your shoulders." She giggled, and waited for Seth to let her down so she could run into the back and find the manager.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Excited & Worried |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:58 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $488.50

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He thought it was nice working in a place like this, but since he's working at Neon Lights and it's pretty much a night club, his sleeping schedule is bound to be a little 'off'. Working at night and sleeping in the day, it seemed odd. He lifted her off his shoulders but he made sude she wouldn't hit the ceiling fan either, amd put her back.

"Go on, I'll be waiting on the deck. Good luck." he patted her on the head and urged her to go find the manager before walking outside to sit on the deck, once again, soaking his feet in the water.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She felt a little boost of confidence when Seth patted her on the head, and rushed off to the back. She made her way through the kitchen before finding the manager's door. She knocked on it lightly before letting herself in. The manager was fairly polite, and told her what she needed to know. She had gotten the job! And there were no uniforms, just wear something you won't get hot in; and the schedule was from noon until evening. She skipped back out happily, and wondered where Seth was. 'Oh yeah, he's outside.' She poked her head out the door, attempted to sneak up on him, and hugged him from behind. "I got the job!" She said, obviously happy. "But now I won't be able to do stuff during the day.." She cried inside her head at all the time she could be adventuring would be spent in this place.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Excited & A Bit Sad |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC: I just winged it for the manager, uniform, and schedule

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:38 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Delighted, Frustrated

He just got off the phone and it startled him when she suddenly hugged him from behind, his phone slipped out of his hands a couple of times but he managed to grab it but he had fallen into the water, the lower half of his body from the abdominal down to the legs had already been drenched in water. He held his phone above the water and climbed back up onto the deck. He was a little frustrated but it may have been much worse.

"Well, you certainly seem happy. Congratulations, let me give you a cookie." he joked as he ruffled her hair before keeping his phone in the pocket. "Seems like it's our lucky day, we both got our jobs," he laughed.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:32 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She started to freak out a little when Seth fell into the water, she didn't think she would surprise him that much. "Sorry. I didn't think I'd surprise you that much." She felt really guilty when Seth got out, and half of his body was completely wet. She was relieved that his phone didn't get wet though.

She scratched the back of her head awkwardly when Seth said congrats, and she was happy that he had gotten his job too. "That's great! Won't you be staying up at nights now? She asked, a bit worried. She can only take naps during the day, not full-on sleeping. The sun is the major reason why she can't, even with the blinds closed. She was also worried that they might not be able to hang out again like they did today.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Excited & A Bit Worried |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:31 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Calm, A Little Sad

"No, don't worry about it. I needed a shower anyway." he answered, he didn't think he would be that startled either, the sun should be able to dry it off anyway, or he could emit heat from his body to dry it off, it would be much easier that way but he wouldn't want to attract attention with the sudden rise in temperature.

"I suppose so, it's a night club after all." He shuddered a little by the thought of the huge noisy crowd and the drunkards sitting the bar blabbering about their lives. "I have a feeling it's going to be a long night." He closed his eyes and laid down on the deck with his legs still soaked in the water. The schedules will be troublesome, they hardly have time to meet up, it's a little sad. He'll only have a few hours of sleep during the day and she works at a day shift. "Our shifts would be a problem. That means we won't get to see each other much, will we?" he sighed as he opened his eyes and look over to her.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina didn't respond to that statement on him needing a shower, she did not want to.

"It probably is.. I'm sure you'll be fine!" She wanted to encourage him. Seth will do great at being a bartender. He just needs to adjust to the noise and it'll be smooth sailing. She was a bit saddened by the fact that Seth said they probably won't be able to see each other much. "And I just got a big brother, too!" She hugged him again as she said this. Rina is a determined girl though. "I'll visit you at work!" Just because she works during the day doesn't mean she can't do stuff at night. "And I can get you earplugs if you can't get used to the noise." Rina didn't find it strange at all that she was hugging Seth a lot, and was already gonna miss him because of their work schedules. They friends, and he was her 'big brother'. They gotta stick together. Opposites attract, right?

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Sad & Determined |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:39 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

He kept quiet as he thought about his schedule, she seemed a bit sad, though he hates to admit it, he's pretty sad himself. 'I could always make a quick stop at her house before going to work.' he thought to himself and sighed, right. She would be out exploring so that would be a problem too. But his laughter broke the silence as she hugged him and claimed that he's her 'big brother', not that he hates hugs but he's not quite used to it since he hadn't hug or been hugged for quite a while now.

"I'll be looking forward to be seeing you at work." he gently ruffled her hair as he speak, "I wouldn't need earplugs, I'll do just fine, but it'll be a little odd when you're not around." He said bluntly. It would indeed be a little odd without her around, he's a little used to her now but his job would probably keep him occupied to think about anything else anyway.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She blushed a little when Seth started laughing after she had hugged him and caller him her big brother. She eventually started laughing with him though.

"Yeah, I'll visit you, and you can visit me if you want!" Rina smiled at what he said, and at the little rub on the head he gave her. See? They were already fixing their little problem about not seeing each other. Was it too early to be missing Seth? Nah. They got along really well, she even sat on his shoulders today! That was a whole new experience in terms of height. "Heh, me too. I'm already used to having you around." She then remembered something important. She looked around and found a napkin on one of the outside tables, and got up to go get it. She then scribbled her phone number down on it, and went back to Seth. "I thought this would be important." She said, with a little giggle.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Better |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:45 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

"I will." He reassured her. Well that problem's solved then, he wouldn't have to worry about work schedule anymore. He was a little fascinated by the idea of their 'sibling' like friendship, since he did always want a younger sibling but sadly it never happened. He smiled as she mentioned that she's used to having him around. It's only been a day and it almost felt like they've known each other for a very long time.

He sat back up as she went off to the table and came back only to give him a piece of napkin. He didn't realise there were words on the napkin at first as he took it, he was a little confused wondering why a napkin would be necessary until he realised what she wrote. "Your number, right. It's pretty important." he laughed awkwardly at his own stupidity as he kept the napkin into his pocket.

"I'll give you a call." he said as he took his legs out of the water. "Are you sure you want to come to Neon Lights? It's loud."

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina was all smiles when that issue was fixed. She moved her head from side to side, and sang a little tune in her head. You could practically see music notes coming out of her. She stuck her tongue out childishly when Seth said her number was pretty important, and laughed. She nodded when he said that he would give her a call, and puffed up her cheeks a little when he asked if she was sure she wanted to go to Neon Lights. "I'm a big girl, I can handle myself." She immediately snickered at the fact she said 'big girl', 'cause she certainly wasn't. She wasn't even 5-feet tall and acted like a child most of the time. She could even pose as a child! "I'll be fine. It'll be a new experience since I've never been to a nightclub."

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:52 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Frustrated

He couldn't help but turn his head and snickered when she called herself a 'big girl'. "Right, big girl." He answered sarcastically and just as he thought he managed to maintain his composure, he ended up laughing. He held his hand up in an apologetic gesture and looked away, he felt guilty for laughing at her.

"Make sure you stay at the bar counter, where I can see you then." He said in a serious tone. He would get a little worried about her well being in the night club, there's going to be a lot of people there. He got frustrated the more he thinks about it.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:14 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina ended up laughing with Seth at the big girl joke, not really minding that he was laughing so hard. She saw that he was holding his hands up apologetically and said, "No, no, it's OK." She was still having a little fit of giggles when Seth said that she should stay near the counter. Now she was really thinking of him as a big brother. "OK, I stay where its safe. Plus, I don't know how to dance, so it might be a good thing that I stay near the counter." She said while laughing awkwardly. Rina didn't want to hurt herself or others on the dance floor, the main reason she didn't want to be on it. Her two left feet might break someone's ankle or something. She could tell something was wrong after she finished her sentence. "You alright?"

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy & Worried|❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:13 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Flustered

He sighed in relief when she agreed to stay at the counter, he wouldn't be able to pay much attention since he'll be working at the same time. "Maybe I shouldn't teach you how to dance. What if you went dancing in the crowd." he joked, he would teach her, when they're both free that is. He was a little startled when she asked what was wrong, "There's nothing, I was just thinking of your wellbeing at the night club." He answered truthfully and turned his head away, feeling a little flustered. Perhaps he was being a little overly protective, it's not like she's a kid.

"Sorry, maybe I'm a little overly protective."

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:37 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"I still want to learn!" She said, in a bit of embarrassment. Her embarrassment turned into happiness when he said Seth said he was worried about her safety, and apologized for being over protective. "It's OK. Big brothers are supposed to be that way, aren't they? It's not bad to worry about someone, anyway." She said with a smile. She would worry about Seth if he went somewhere he could get hurt or something. Rina patted his head and began to hum a little. It was pretty dark out and she thought it was time to head inside. "I don't want to get eaten alive by mosquitoes out here, so maybe we should start heading inside?"

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas