Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Weapon: An enchanted spellbook in a language only she can read
Housing: 1110 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It was a pretty mild day so far on the beach for Cesela. The typical crowds came in and chatted her up. Once conversations died down though, she found herself behind the counter, almost half asleep. Turns out, she had been having trouble sleeping as well as possibly overworking herself. She couldn't keep in her yawns. "Man...maybe I should of went to sleep early. It's getting harder to stay awake." She isntrying her best to stay awake while at work.

Cocoa motioned to her to have some coffee that was beside her. "Well, I did warn you. You got coffee here to make if you need a quick pick-me-up" She noticed her lack of sleep and it was really starting show through her body language and overall behavior. It's not good for her to have lack of sleep as it also affects her control of magic.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela, Cocoa
Personal thoughts (OOC):

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:04 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ③ σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑦
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:21 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela was suppose to have the day off but she decided to pick up some extra hours. She wasn't short on income but with the place not having as much help around, she wanted to do what she could. Plus, we liked being around Smoothie Palace. Talking to her usual customers is something she found herself enjoying. When she saw that no one needed any assistance, she stood behind the counter and watched all the people inside. "You know, I didn't think I'd end up liking this place as much as I do now."

Cocoa was sitting on the counter as she looked up at her. To see Cesela grow so much made her a little proud inside. She was never like this back home. "Maybe it's because this place reminds you a little bit of home". They did have a place like this back at home but wasn't very popular due to the growing businesses that were around the area at the time.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:34 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑤①
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:18 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled as he walked onto the beach and went into the direction of the Smoothie Palace. It was pretty cold, but it didn’t bother him much. He looked forward to this day with his beloved. He watched as the building came closer and not long after he walked inside. The atmosphere was welcoming as always. The young man looked at the area and smiled happily when his gaze lingered on the spot where he first met Patrick. It had been a blind date and he had not expected it to be such a winner immediately. But they were lucky enough to have the right matchup from the get go. Saeki wouldn’t wish it any other way. He walked to a table nearby and put his jacket around the backrest before sitting down. He was early, as was his won’t, but wouldn’t order until his boyfriend joined him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Smoothie Palace] xxx

[With : Waiting for Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:31 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick hadn’t been here since a couple months back with Saeki and the time before that was their blind date. In retrospect to that date he thought it went off without a hitch even with the oversharing he was doing back then and he would do it all over again if given the opportunity. He brought along a small bag that he tucked away in his jacket pocket and inside were four elastic hair ties that were adventure themed. He figured he should go on this date with a gift for his boyfriend. He entered the building and saw his boyfriend immediately then approached him. “Hey, hun. I hope you don't have to wait long” he greeted him and gave a peck on the other’s delectable lips. He was thinking of ordering bananas and blueberries with peanut butter smoothie this time around. “Have you ordered your smoothie yet? If not, why don't we go order together?” he asked him softly. “Also I brought you a gift” he said and took out his bag then held out to him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Smoothie Palace.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: nostalgia.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, his long term boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:54 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦③
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela was hard at work serving her regulars as she kept the flow of the place going smoothly. She has become an expert at managing a crowd and continues to bring in people as if it were natural to her at this point. Once all the people were served, she went back around the counter and started to sort some stuff out underneath the counter. "You know, I never noticed it but this place hordes a lot of useless, old junk. Maybe I should come in when we're closed one day to sort through what we need and don't need"

Cocoa rolled across the top of the counter over to her and turned to look down at her as she was kneeling down behind the counter. "Can you even do that? Don't you need permission from the owner to do that?" Seeing as how she was just an employee, she couldn't just toss things out.

Cesela looked up at her, shaking her head. "I've brought in so much business for this place. I think the owner won't mind of I toss out what isn't needed around here" She then took out some old, dusty plates and cups that were stuffed away. "I mean, look at this stuff. They're so old and dusty. Some of them even have a few chips in them as well." She didn't understand why there was so much stuff tucked away beneath the counter.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:09 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦④
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:34 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku stuck her tongue out just a little bit as she took a sip of her smoothie "Blegh. Not a fan of that one." she said though she continued to drink, less a fan of wasting anything even if it was not to her taste. She had finished up a little run around, deciding to stop by to check another flavor off her list.

It turned out Banana and Peanut butter was gross together like that. It sounded fine but she wanted to be surprised. The tigress chose to make a mental note of it before heading off ahead to finished up the second part of her workout routine. A strong healthy body was a strong healthy mind after all and Kiku liked to think she had at least one of those.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Smoothie Place // 同朋: No one yeti // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:49 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela went about her day at work like normal. Greeting customers, mostly her regulars, and striking conversation with various people to pass the day. With not much going on around here, there wasn't much to do to keep herself busy and entertained. She was essentially the star of the Smoothie Palace but she feels like she's hit a wall. She finished taking care of a customer so she was leaning on the other side of the counter as she watched the people who were there already. "I feel like I'm stuck. Isn't there something that can happen to, I don't know...spice things up?"

Cocoa hopped on over to her and looked at her in the eye. |"You want to know what your problem is? You've been working too much. Even Serena has gotten a little worried about you" She then looked out towards the crowd and stared at the beach through the window. "You need a break. That's what you need"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:19 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦⑥
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1310 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

Tsuki was walking along the beachline as he was looking out towards the ocean. He had thought about going for a swim but the weather hasn't been all that great recently so there wasn't much he could do. He could go for a cold swim if he wanted to but he likes to go to the beach with company and with it being chilly as it has been, it hasn't been good beach weather to invite people to hang out. "I don't really complain about it being chilly or anything but come on...when is the warmth going to come back? It's been ages since I've had a proper beach day" He scratched the back of his head as he continued along until he ended up at Smoothie Palace. He liked coming to this place when he was at the beach plus he's been hearing about someone who's been attracting a lot of regulars. Once he was there, he stepped inside and looked around. Unfortunately, he didn't see anyone that particularly stood out among the few workers so he could only assume that the person that he has been hearing about isn't working today. He went over to one of the tables and sat down before looking at the menu. "Hmm...let's see what I feel like getting today..."

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:29 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko exhaled softly watching her breath hang in the air as she stood watching the horizon from her spot on the beach. She hadn't really expected to leave the house today but she had gotten a bit bored. For some reason lately her brain was stuttering on her creative efforts, her sewing and her music practice. The latter half was probably not good since she had read it's easy to fall out of practice but a few days reprieve couldn't hurt. So she bundled up departed, originally just wandering around the city in carefree glee. However before she knew it she'd ended up at the beach. She'd really been avoiding the area, not because she didn't like it but because being at the beach when it wasn't bright and sunny was kind of.. sad. Still she was going to complain about the beautiful view as well as the delightful salty smell of the ocean air. After admiring the view for a little while longer she walked off with a slight skip in her step. She remembered from previous visits that there was a delightful smoothie shop a short walk away so she figured popping in for a yummy fruit smoothie would be nice. Making her way inside she shivered a bit at the sudden change between temperatures but smiled at the familiar surroundings. Already having a combo in mind she moved to get in line to make her order, a large lemon, strawberry, pineapple smoothie happily paying before going to sit down to wait for her order. A notification had popped up on her phone which she checked on while headed for an empty table, passing by a familiar face without even realizing it.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】 Smoothie Palace【Accompanying:】【Outfit:】Winter Smoothie Trip【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】--【Status:】Single【Mood:】Cheerful【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1310 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

Tsuki decided to order some light food to go with a drink once the waitress came over to take his order. Once they left to go place it, Tsuki sat back in the chair and looked out the window towards the beach. "If it weren't chilly, this would be a good beach day. There's some pretty high waves out there..." He then turned his head in towards the cafe and looked around and saw a familiar face had walked in. He couldn't count the number of times he's run into her. It only makes him wish for warmer weather soon even more. He then held his hand up and waved at her. "Setsuko! Over here!" He's been planning something for a while now that involved her but due to the temperatures lately, he hasn't really been able to execute the plan.

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki
Personal thoughts (OOC): I was going to reply yesterday but I got distracted and forgot!

KawaiiYukiHime

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces