Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:26 am
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞ Billy was humbly grinning at her words as she caught him in the act to rush her smoothie. All in good reason of course, but he didn’t deny her allegations. “What can I say I wanted to give you your smoothie as fast as possible. Call it a show for a friend” he explained in earnest. The big man was glowing with positive waves. Though his attraction to her did play apart if things were different...Ah well this feeling would never get in the way of what they had going on, and what it could become. For now they were just friends for Billy and Val hearts belong to their respected lovers. As she began to walk and talk Billy found it hard not to take his eyes off her. Don’t get him wrong, he was not checking her out per say, but her presence held his attention. “ A little bit of both but mostly the latter people love the pumpkin-spice smoothies.” He said in agreement before adding” I’m going to miss laying in the sun all day everyday” he said spoken like a true beach bum.

♞ He had a hint of loss in his tone, but spring and summer would return eventually. Those were his favorite seasons however fall and winter have their own beauty. As the conversation carried on the topic of her boyfriend came up. As she explained a bit about his description yup Billy could never forget a guy like that. He was almost as tall as himself. What he remembered most about Isa were his eyes. He appeared young but his eyes held wisdom of an older man. Billy held back a chuckle at keeping their neighbors up with what he could guess was lovemaking. “I know what you mean”
he said slyly yet he managed to keep his carefree tone as he said that. As he was all finished he found himself at the other side of his work space. When she asked about him and Saorise he wore a grin on his face, and as if he was talking to himself more than her.

“Wonderful we’re expecting a baby soon” he said, holding back the information about triplets. He wouldn't spill all the beans just yet, but he did trust her enough to give her this much. Not like he feared everyone knowing or something, but trust is a powerful thing. What else could he say he could praise their relationship up, and down the block but that would make things a bit awkward."Would you ever like to have kids someday Val?” he asked her suddenly. Billy was oblivious if this answer was too forward are not, but he had asked. What were her view points on having a kid or kids? Her next words cut through him like a hot knife through butter, because in those short minutes. He was focused on customers he almost forgot about why she was here other than hanging out.“You’re a lot more mysterious than me’’ he joked before adding “Sorry I almost forgot….I got everything you need, well three choices.

♞A Sativa called Sky high pretty strong head high, A Indica called Debby Downer if you like couch lock, and a hybrid called Jack Skeleton.The last one being a perfect balance of Sativa and Indica strains. Oh And before I forget I got the brownies as requested. ”
He spoke those words as if he were a salesman and in a way he was. Billy mentions her to the front as if he was going out to lunch.The big man made sure to play it cool he had been doing this for years now.. Once in the back he pulled out there black small containers perfectly sealing off any smells.The big man made sure to play it cool as he led her out back so they could continue in peace. Once in the back he pulled out there black small containers perfectly sealing off any smells. “You said you needed something for Halloween it seems I got what you need.” His tone was mellow like almost always not a care in the world, so it seems. “ Say the word and we can get this party started. What strand would you like to try first?” He was giving her a free taste test, so to speak. After the testing they we're both on their way yo the arcade.(exit)

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Mellow/Will be feeling rejuvenated after he hits the blunt.

Thoughts:" The party is just getting started.

Company: Vasilisa

Wallet:700$ Bank: 800.00$

Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhance muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:54 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑧
( ① чєαя, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Weapon: An enchanted spellbook in a language only she can read
Housing: 1110 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It was a pretty slow day at work so far. It was pretty chilly outside so it's understandable that there wasn't that many beachgoers and usual customers coming through the doors. Mostly, it was people just passing along and wanted to take a quick break to warm up from the cold outside while grabbing something to help tide them over. Regardless, she didn't mind the slowness. It's been pretty crazy the last couple of days so she's been hoping for a day like this to roll around. There was probably about three customers in the dining area and she had just finished serving the last one. She took a peek outside and didn't really see anyone nearby but she did feel the wind chill which prompted her to shut the door. She walked over to the bar counter and sat down in one of the stools and slumped down over it to rest her head. "Ahhh it's like my prayers have been answered! I can finally take a moment to relax here." she said, muffled as she spoke into her sleeve.

Cocoa was doing what she normally does which was sitting on the bar counter and watching Cesela do her work. An Angora rabbit can only do so much. When she noticed that Cesela had slumped over the bar counter, she hopped on over to her and then onto her head. "So, it seems you do have your energy limits. You've been working to the bone lately that I didn't think you'd ever stop or slow down. Frankly, I was worried that you would work yourself into the ground."

Cesela felt the urge to swat her away or roll over but she didn't have the energy for it. Or, she just didn't want to expend anymore energy for the effort to do so. "Oh hush. What was I suppose to do, ignore everyone? Besides, it helps keep me busy." Whenever she isn't working, she usually finds herself feeling pretty antsy since there wasn't much for her to do at home. She didn't have a whole lot of friends that she was particularly close enough to hang out with and with the recent weather, going to the beach didn't seem like a good choice either. "Honestly, I just wish I had at least one person to hang out with on my days off. Then, things wouldn't be so boring." Despite how hard she works, she actually enjoys it because of the interaction she has with some of her regulars. Sadly, those regulars don't seem to be wanting to come into the doors today.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela, Cocoa
Personal thoughts (OOC):

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:34 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑨①
( ① чєαя, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Weapon: An enchanted spellbook in a language only she can read
Housing: 1110 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It was a pretty warm and hot day out with barely any clouds in the sky. A perfect recipe for avid beachgoers. As per usual, the place was decently busy. Cesela had her typical regulars come in and chat her up but she also saw a lot of new faces around lately. Good for the business and good to develop more relationships with her customers. Cesela had been working her shift for a while now and it had finally gotten to where she could take a break so she decided to take a seat at one of the tables after purchasing some snacks and a drink. "You know, I've been seeing a lot of fresh faces coming in and out and throughout the beach. I wonder if there's anything going on in town that I just don't know about?" She then took out some celery and healthy snacks and set them on the table for Cocoa to eat.

Cocoa hopped off her head onto the table and started to munch on the snacks that Cesela had given her. "Maybe it's just a tourist boom. The beaches here do make for a good tourist spot, you know." She scanned the eating area and saw some people she didn't recognize amongst the typical kind of crowd. "Yeah, I'd probably pin it on a spike in tourism."/

Cesela tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders as she started to eat what she bought for her break. "You think?" She scanned the eating area as well and saw that some of her regulars were chatting up with some newer faces she doesn't recognize. She could even faintly hear what seems to be discussions about her among those talks which made her feel just a little embarrassed that she was the point of topic in their discussion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela, Cocoa
Personal thoughts (OOC):

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:26 pm
User Image

Maura Kshama

Outfit: Black kimono

ππππππππππππππππππππ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Thoughts : "To be free or not to be free."

Maura finally reach the beach and undress herself a bit. She only left her heavy kimono on. She raced to the cold waters and dive in beautifully. Her purple hair drench with water plus fish stuck in it too. She giggled and swim more off to the deep end. A sense of freeness arose on her heart as she poke her head at the sun glow.she Wonder do great grandfather suppress his inner heart.

Her eyes stared at the sun and then the flash of light pierced her eyes. She blind and float on top of the water. Is this some type of trials?" Her conscious awaken and she see nothing but fields of roses in her coma State.

'im not gone but surely sleeping."

She see another person like her walking to her but it kept staring down. She tried to go comfort it. Her heart hurt inside of her and tries to hold her heart gladly but some one else hand held it . She sighed and look up but it was mirage of her great grandfather. He shook his head and pick her up . He sit the girl on the field in her dreams.

"Grandfather.." her inner side yells and the figured cover her mouth..then she felt sleepy and opened her eyes to see she still float on the water far from the shoreline. She lays there and make circles with her finger. She started to singing in hymm an old Chinese song. Her voice made the bird gathering and the beach water Rocky. The hymn became loud and clear that every one with soft pure heart it .

Vintag3tacit

Kitschura_020

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:34 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑨②
( ① чєαя, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:49 am
User Image

Maura Kshama

Outfit: ripped kimono

Thoughts : "not sastifuy"

After three days of the beach life and singing, no one was coming to her aid. She gets up and see that she wasn't at the beach nor in the water. She saw a place of sorts where people sit and Drjnk with their buddies. She shakes her again and began to look for her sandals. She search every where and then saw them poke out on the ground. She slipz them on and ahead to the door of the smoothie palace.

Her hand push the door and she entered the place. She sees people talk to each other. She made her way to the last seat and rest her head on the counter. " It was all a dream.. father sent me here to explore what really like to be emotional involved."

She rest her eyes and slowly talking to her self. "I am need strong drink and Possibly lots of rest."her mind doze off to sleep as she snores loudly .
I SHEM II

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:49 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Smoothie Palace│WITH: Maura Kshama│STATUS: "Helping her"│Outfit: This outfit!

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

It's a fine Sunday, and Aaron decides to go to the beach smell that salty breeze again. The beach is one of his favorite spots to hang out because back in his former home city, the coastline was too far away. And since he lives now in Soleil, he is going to visit the beach more often.

He was planning to grab some groceries after visiting the beach. He lives in Coralyn's residence thanks to that underworld monster that destroyed the interior of his house. He will stay with her until he can recover from his damaged home. However, it might take a few more weeks or even a month. Who knows?

ooooOOOooooOOOooooOOOoooo

Strolling around the dunes, he spotted a familiar face from a distance. The lady went inside the Smoothie Palace when Aaron was about to call her name. "Was that---? .. wait, I gotta make sure." Aaron jogged towards the establishment's entrance and pushing the door. [ENTER]

Stepping in the Smoothie Palace, his eyes traced every face he could find until his gaze pause from the familiar figure. And slowly, he walked closer to her, calling her name to confirm if she was the person that Aaron met days ago.
                                        "Miss Maura? .. Is that you?" ...

After confirming that it was her, Aaron sat at the next chair. The direction of his body was fully pointed at her and ignoring the customers who were eyeing on them. "Miss Maura.. what happened to you? Are you alright?" with a concerned tone. His brows furrowed a little while he attempted to check if Maura has wounds or bruises. Cuz' from the looks of her outfit, it seems like she was attacked or something. But why did she came all the way here? She could've just stayed at her house and get cleaned up. Unless.. something else is bothering her. Those thoughts came to his mind as he makes theories and wild guesses while assessing the situation.

"Let me help you..." His eyes shined as he looked at her, reaching for her hand.

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:21 am
User Image

Maura Kshama

Maura faced looking upas she heard her name and she observed the people in the establishment. She snort and tries to find a face that matches the voice. She look over and then about corner of her eyes, she met familiar shining eyes . A smile slightly breached her face and then it disappear fast.

She drenched off sea water and her eyes are Dilates as if she cried. She grabs a napkin and clean off her face. "What are you doing here detective?"

She makes orgamj out of the napkin and then shoots in the trash can.. her sight look back at detective Aaron. "I decided to be out of the area and rid my neagtive mind from the heart . I should be find soon."

I SHEM II

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:41 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Smoothie Palace│WITH: Maura Kshama│STATUS: "Helping her"│Outfit: This outfit!

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

"Negative thoughts and emotions?" His brows furrowed as he tries to read her body language. And why are her clothes all ripped out?
                                        Aaron blinked twice as his eyes panned down, seeing some of her exposed skin, and shook his head to snap out of it.

.."Come on.. let's get you back to your house.. come on.." Aaron gently reached for her hand as he leads her outside. He did notice some people that were eyeing at Kshama. "Some respect please?" He raised a brow to the other costumers before leading Kshama outside.

[JUST OUTSIDE OF SMOOTHIE PALACE]

"Miss Kshama.. are hurt? .. What happened to your clothes?.. Did something bad happened? .. Back when we battled that demon in Essence de Soleil, I didn't see you after that.. where have you been?"

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:05 am
User Image

Maura Kshama

she followed Aaron out side the palace as she listens to his frantic worry. She part her lips and sighs heaviky.. she examined her looks and find kind of vunerable to. "I guess you can say , I was depress and. I got my heart broken. Nothing really to get work up for..." She gazes at the sky and seems so gloomy in desair.

"I am sure plenty of people who don't find love in Solei come here to let go for once. I had residents who couldn't handle their love ones gone that they...." She paused and thought of her mother whom presumably I'll and flashback to only hear her voice."Yep I definitely thought of it too. Be royal doesn't mean everything easy. You are loved by all but no private love of your own."

I SHEM II

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:46 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

The detective listened to every word she said as well as analyzing her body language. He crossed his arms while holding the tip of his chin as he grew silent. It seems that Maura is feeling lonely. Doesn't she have friends of her own? It reminds him of the time where Aaron was still new around here. He doesn't know anyone, nor even familiar with the place until he met Coralyn.

Tapping his chin while blankly staring at a random corner, his eyes slowly pans back towards her, looking at her face and down to her neckline before looking at her ripped kimono. 'Hmmm'

...."I know how you feel lady Maura. I don't like the feeling of being alone or being treated as invisible.

...Hey... you know what? Let me take you somewhere. I'll accompany you for the rest of the day. What do you say?'
                                        He gave a closed-eyed smile. "But first.. I want you to go shopping with me. Is that alright?" He gave a bright smile as he felt excited about the day.
                                        ...."What are you waiting for?.. Let's go!" with bright and cheery energy, Aaron took her with him and now heading their way to the Cerise Shopping District.

[EXIT]

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:29 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ①sт

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━