Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:21 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Replied Cornelius with a grin. Her smile was cute and he could tell it was sincere. His eyes flashed a quick shade of red behind his sunglasses. Cornelius shifted slightly on the wood and made himself a little more comfortable as he began to answer her questions. "Yes, I am new to Soleil. The greatest thing I've seen so far is this beach." He said as he looked out towards the ocean. "This smoothie stand has pretty good smoothies." He said as he nodded in approval of how good his drink was, he took a sip and continued. "Definitely more of a highlight is meeting you here." He took a sip of his drink, he could've said that better but he just decided to stick with it. She had mentioned turning her attic and garage into a workspace. "What did you turn your attic and garage into? What do you do?" He asked intrigued.
He thought about her last question, he honestly didn't know what to do later. Maybe hit a bar or something... "Well... I really don't know the area. Care to show me around?" He said with a flirty smile on his face.

User Image
User Image

KawaiiYukiHime

][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:01 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick arrived at the agreed destination after work and checked up on Hiro. Not like he doesn't trust the feline not to get into mischief when he is on his own for long periods of time. "Maybe I should get him a companion" he thought as he waited a bit. He didn't know anyone with a pet so play dates were not variable to this equation. Although another pet would mean another mouth to feed aka more responsibility. Decided to join the seemingly long line assuming it was customers buying the limited time product. Thinking back he spent some of his work time dwelling on the pleasurable kiss he had with his boyfriend during his lunch break, but he tried his hardest not to get excited over the memory he was mentally re-experiencing. Paid just enough attention when the line moved. Thoughts moved on to what they will be doing after this visit which was Saeki helping him deliver statues to the post office. Once his boyfriend decides he will let him join in the line if there are people behind him when he gets there. Also there was a chance he overlooked his boyfriend because he didn't really look around when he got here.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Smoothie Palace.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: patient and distracted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1167.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:?.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:36 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Smoothie Palace
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Voice Claim: Yiruma
Thoughts: I'll never grow tired of this. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki walked to the Smoothie Palace from his house to be on time for his date with Patrick. The lunch hadn't left him one bit. The young man was always feeling intensely happy when he thought about his boyfriend. As he walked on the beach to get to the building he softly touched his lips with his hand as he thought about their kiss this afternoon. It had been the first for him to kiss that deeply and he could feel his cheeks warm up a bit as he thought about it. Before he came to Soleil he was as odd with intimacy as his parents had been. But there was just something about his beloved that caused Saeki to more easily let go of his distant habit. He wanted to be close with Patrick, wanted to feel them whenever he could and this kiss had been amazing. A soft smile played over the young Samurai's features and he looked up as he lowered his hand. The Smoothie Palace was right ahead of him. Saeki picked up the pace a bit and walked inside, looking around for his boyfriend. It didn't take him long to notice them either since they were quite tall. Saeki smiled broader and walked passed the people in the line behind the other man, softly apologizing himself when he did. When he got close to Patrick he wanted to call his name, but then decided on another approach and instead he wrapped his arms around them from behind and rested his head on their back in an embrace. "Good afternoon my love. How was the rest of your work?" he asked them, curious about their day.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:45 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was just a couple of people away from the counter when he felt arms wrap around him from behind. He was startled and surprised at first, but quickly realized there was one person that would ever embrace him like this in this very town and that would be his boyfriend, Saeki. Confirmation of his assumption came when he heard his dear partner's voice. He thought the overall greeting was endearing and different than the others physically when not expecting it. Caressing the arms of the boyfriend that was embracing him gently. "Good afternoon to you too, hunnie. Work was swell. Although I couldn't help thinking about doing some of it" he greeted back and answered the question. "What to consume the smoothie here or have it to go?" he asked as they were one person to go. He was okay with either option because he was going to chat with his boyfriend no matter where they were and smoothie was a closed lid cup that could be consumed on the go. He ordered for the both of them when it was their turn and let Saeki pay for his smoothie if he wanted to. The wait time wasn't terribly long and he took a sip of his pumpkin spice smoothie as soon as he got his own. He perceived it to be passable for his first time having this limited time drink.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Smoothie Palace.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: pleasantly surprised.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1167.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:00 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Smoothie Palace
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: I've missed him already ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

The young man smiled when Patrick replied and caressed his arms. Saeki always enjoyed having Patrick close like this. After he had gotten home earlier that day he had washed off the two bento boxes, as they were made to be used more than once, so he could use them again and he had dried them and put them in the cabinet so he wasn't carrying a bag this time. Saeki felt his cheeks warm up when he heard his boyfriend call him hunnie and moved to stand next to them with his hand on Patrick's arm. The young man kissed their cheek and smiled to them lovingly. "That is good to hear. I'm glad work was good." He chuckled a bit when Patrick spoke of thinking of them and nodded. "I've had the same all afternoon. It is good to see you again, even if it has only been a few hours." he spoke genuinely. When it was almost their turn and he heard the other's question he thought about it for a hot moment but then replied. "Let's take it to go and find a nice place to sit together nearby" he gave his opinion about the matter. Naturally Saeki paid for his own smoothie when it was their turn, he didn't want to cost his beloved too much money, and he took his wallet from his back pocket of his jeans. Once he was done paying he put it back and walked with his beloved so they could find a great place to sit together.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:15 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looked to the side of him when the other moved there. He thought his boyfriend was doing pretty in being spontaneous today. Subtle intimacy here and there kept his attention mostly on his boyfriend. "Makes reconnecting all the more sweeter" he said with a chuckle. "We will do that then'' he responded to the other choosing the to go option. Consumed the smoothie elsewhere at the location they decided to have them 'to go'. "What was the smoothie like for you?" he asked after he finished his smoothie. He disposed of the empty cup. "What do you think of Kenzie if he moved to this city?" he asked bringing up this question of the blue. Was a question that came up in passing in his video chats with his business partner. Him living in this city would affect their relationship in some capacity in a good way. Not trying to make the question a conversation, but more so out of curiosity. Started heading back to the house so they can pick up the statues and deliver them to the post office. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Smoothie Palace.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: decent.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1167.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:22 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko brought one of her legs out of her water and up to her chest, resting her chin against it. She nodded slightly as she listened to him intently. "Well this is a beach town so I'd be surprised if the beach wasn't nice." she said with a giggle. "Ah yes they do really good work with the smoothies, I like that you can mix whichever fruits you want." Her face flushed a light pink at his words, turning her gaze back to the ocean. "Oh my really? That's quite the compliment!" she chirped with a grin. She perked up at his question, grabbing her bag to pull out her phone. "Well I converted my attic into a sewing room as I make a lot of my own clothes and cosplay costumes since I dress up as a hobby. I also keep said costumes and my wigs and props up there. As for my garage, I don't own a car or anything like that so I converted it into a small dance studio since I dabble in various dance styles." she explained pulling up her photo gallery and holding it out to him to show both her sewing room and dance studio. She was actually quite proud of the work she did to cater to her hobbies and interests. Blinking for a moment her face was still flushed a light pink but she nodded eagerly. "Sure I'd be happy to show you around!"

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Smoothie Palace 【Accompanying:】Cornelius【Outfit:】Pictures【Funds:】$976【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】 Beach Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content【Musings:】Everything is okay.【Profile:】Here

Light and Dark Prince

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Cornelius lifted his glasses up over his head and leaned in to look at her photos on her phone. His eyes glinted a shade of red quickly, and then back to black as he was amazed by her work. "Wow. You are really good. I may have to ask you to help me make my place all fancy and pretty." He chuckled. "Not pretty obviously... uhhh... Organized!" He laughed. The wind blew and he was able to catch a whiff of her scent. His nose twitched a bit, he wasn't able to pin point what it was as the smell of the ocean overwhelmed his sense of smell. "Dance, cosplay, and sewing. Quite the combination you have going on Setsuko. I have two left feet so I can't really dance..." he said.
Cornelius placed his towel next to him, and stepped into the water. He shivered a bit acclimating to the water temperature, and smiled while looking back at Setsuko. His glaces remained atop of his head. He took a sip of his drink. "BUT," Cornelius felt like he was being a bit much of himself with Setsuko, he shrugged off the feeling, figuring he was probably just uneasy due to being in a new place. "I would love to see you dance sometime."

User Image
User Image

KawaiiYukiHime

][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

Light and Dark Prince

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko noticed the sudden shift in eye color but chose not to comment on it. This city was filled with beings with powers and of otherworldly origins so she wasn't terribly surprised. She smiled and laughed softly rubbing the back of her head. "Well I have been told I have somewhat of an eye for interior design, so if you really wanted I'd be happy to help you." she said with a nod. "Aw is that so? Well it's as the saying goes, 'Everything isn't for everybody.' Some people are better at some things compared to others. Besides dancing I'm not the super athletic type, I used to get tired easily when trying to be super active." She watched Cornelius get into the water, sipping her own drink before she decided to follow after him. She carefully climbed off the dock and into the water, shivering from the coldness of the water though it felt nice compared to how the sun was shining down on her. She looked over at her companion, her eyes softening at his words. "Oh my is that so? Well then you should come over to my house, I'd love to perform for you. Give me your number later and I'll text you my address." she said with lightly flushed cheeks.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Smoothie Palace 【Accompanying:】Cornelius【Outfit:】Pictured【Funds:】$976【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】 Beach Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content【Musings:】Everything is okay.【Profile:】Here

Light and Dark Prince

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:37 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

"I couldn't agree more." He said to the statement she made for everything isn't for everybody. He couldn't help to laugh a little when she stepped into the water and shivered. The water was quite cool, and it was enjoyable thanks to the blazing sun. When Setsuko asked for his number later he felt like his cheeks were about to turn red, he nodded at her that he would give her his number. Before his cheeks were almost red Cornelius dipped his entire body into the water to cool himself off. He sat on the sand underwater for a few seconds, thinking about what she had said that she would perform for him. Setsuko was turning out to be really nice, and that made him feel a bit more welcome in this new place.Cornelius rose from the water, and shook the water off himself, like a dog. "Well that is refreshing!" He said after he stopped shaking. He looked around the beach, there was a lot of people there. He always thought how everyone has their own little universe that they are a part of, and in their universe he is just a fill in, an extra in their film, someone just filling out a space here in this beach scene.
He shook that thought out of his head, or it would go a winding road that he did not want to think about since he was with a beautiful individual accompanying him. "So, Setsuko," He said with a grin. "Where should we go from here?" He didn't feel like his serious self at this time. Maybe it was the smoothie, mixed with the company, and the fact that he loved the beach. Whatever it was he felt there was an adventure coming.

User Image
User Image

KawaiiYukiHime

][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

Light and Dark Prince

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:19 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑦
( ① чєαя, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:28 am
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞Back to work he went riding down the street on his nice bike feeling the wind on his face. This is the manager of the smoothie palace, and his name is Billy T Batson. A mountain of a man yet one of the most laid back and friendly people you’d ever meet. Not to mention he was also a great manager whenever he came to work that is. He was not too strict and not too relaxed just the right amount to be fair. Seeing the smoothie place up ahead he began to put the pedal to the metal. When he finally made it he was off the bike in a matter of seconds and already had his bike secured. Billy is sweating a bit but man did he feel great a morning bike ride would do that to a person. Walking up to the building as if he was approaching an old friend, he took in the sights. It is back to work after all since the last few days had been fun filled.

♞Now he opened up the doors and got to work, but first things first he had to wipe away the sweat. Once he was done he set up shop and brought the place to life with some up beat music. Setting the mood that said come on in, relax and enjoy. Mellow as ever Billy was nodding to the music as he finished the final touches, and flipped the sign open. Not too long the place began to be filled with the early birds. People who knew his face of course he had been working here for sometime now. Not to mention the demi-god stood out, some even calling him the friendly giant or FG for short. Billy didn’t mind it; he was glad he had devoted customers. With people like this work was not work at all. The first few smoothies were being ordered in a timely fashion as the big man could handle it. His skills with making smoothies had not diminished at all, and he always did his service with a smile.

Song Playing

♞It was plain to see that this man really enjoyed his job. When he was finally allowed to take a break, he sat down in his office taking in a smoothie of his own. Not from here but a home made one with all that green goodness. He also had a few strands of weed nicely sealed up tight. Nothing like being stoned and working at the same time. When he was done he was back at it again with the orders for the few people who remained. He hadn’t smoked yet but his time here was coming to an end soon.

OCC: I'll have to quote you next time.

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Mellow/energetic.

Thoughts:"Concentrate"

Company: No one

Wallet:700$ Bank: 800.00$

Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhance muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Cozy Witch «» Company: Billy «» Location: Smoothie Palace«» Money: $200 «» Relationship Status: “Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

The tiniest of yawns escaped from Val’s mouth as she stepped out of the uber and onto the sidewalk that led to the one and only smoothie shop in Soleil, just steps away from where the driver dropped her off. It was still quite early in the day to be in the mood for a frozen treat so it was surprising to see how many people were filing into the shop, especially in the middle of autumn. The smoothies must’ve been good today. The witch thought as she started walking in the direction of the store. Compared to everyone else, Val’s reason for coming here today might have been wrong in their eyes because the woman with the bubblegum hair was just meeting a friend named Billy to discuss things and hang out with each other for the day. Billy was the manager and she didn’t find any reason to meet him over her place to do all the things they had planned. Not when she spent the night over Isa’s place after their date and knowing that she would leave quite early because of Emi’s innocence. Isa didn’t want to scar his baby bear with the image of a strange woman in his bed. So she just called an uber to head over there after summoning a new pair of clothes and some money for herself.

The sound of the bell chimed as she opened the door to the dessert place and saw a funny sight of Billy wearing a pink apron with the cutest smoothie mascot and a hat, serving drinks to a cute family. Why was she not surprised in the slightest, despite Billy being the manager. He was like a jolly giant of a man who wanted to be friends with everyone in this city, and at this rate he would be. I would love one of your medium ‘Green Tea Matcha Smoothies’ my friend. Val said walking up to the counter while Billy was cleaning up from the last order.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Sorry for the short reply.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:53 am
AwkwardGirlhood

☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞ Billy was doing his thing making smoothies and putting smiles on faces even though he had a ridiculous outfit. This was joy, this was a job that didn’t feel like work,and now he was done for now. Until she walked in with her bubble gum hair and all her cool tats. Not to mention her vibe was as chill and cool as ever. In short if he had not met Saorise and she didn’t have a boyfriend, she would be Billy type. Well she is but you have different paths such as life, but by all means he was not checking her out too much. Some roads you just can’t cross this was one of them, ah well they were friends at least. That was good enough for him to mention the buyer of some dank weed to boot. When she walked up to him he gave her a big grin and a smile “Hey Val! I got you one Green tea Matcha smoothie coming right up!’’

♞Billy said with gusto happy to see his friend. It took him a minute about three tops but when he was done she had a master smoothie on her hands. He slid it her way perfectly before calling his own break time to converse with his friend. He headed to the door to put on out to lunch sign and plop himself down where they could sit and talk. “So how have you been, Val, and also what other services can I provide” he said in a very relaxed tone. He had his weed goods on hand, and the cameras were off for sure. No need for people to get suspicious.

OCC: You good mine is not so long either.

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Relationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Happy as a lizard basking in the morning sun.

Thoughts:" Ah, the witch I wanted to see."

Company: Vasilisa

Wallet:700$ Bank: 800.00$

Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhance muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Cozy Witch «» Company: Billy «» Location: Smoothie Palace«» Money: $200 «» Relationship Status: “Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

Val couldn’t help but laughed as Billy delivered the best greeting she heard in awhile. Don’t get her wrong, she was always happy to see Esmee or Isa. However, Billy just came with this nice of enthusiastic vibe about her that affected everyone they were around. He was one of the main reasons why she had met Seth or Rise that day on the beach. So, it was nice to be able to see each other again after a couple weeks. She had tried to reach out sooner, yet either of them were busy with their own lives. It was a relief that Billy was so happy to see her again, enough so he fixed up a smoothie in record time for her. “You did not have to rush to make my drink on your break.” Val said as Billy placed the smoothie on the counter between them. Bending down, the witch grabbed a $5 bill from the inside of her white Doc Martens to pay the man for his hard work. She knew if she wasted any time, Billy would’ve probably given her the drink for free, but she wasn’t going to take advantage of his kindness or crush on her.

It wasn’t like she knew that he liked her since the day on the beach. Nevertheless, there was sorta an energy whenever they talked that was more than friendly, and she could admit that Billy was a handsome guy. But it could never happen….he was so in love with Rise and she likes Isa, a lot. There would be so much for them to lose if they were ever a thing, and Billy was a nice friend to not risk over energy. Soulmates can still happen without any romance. “Is it always this pack on Tuesday? Or it is the last Halloween/Summer Deal before people may not be able to lay in the sun all day...everyday?” Val asked before wandering aimlessly around the shop on the way to an empty booth as almost everyone but them were filling out to the deck pool area. Meanwhile, Billy was finishing up his duties behind the counter and whatever he needed to do as a manager. But yeah, it was the eve of Halloween and the beginning of the holiday season, meaning that fewer people would start to stop coming to the beach and ordering smoothies. Yet, she wasn’t worried that much since Billy did have side business to support him.

“Remember that scary looking guy with all the tats who came to pick me up from the beach after we were so stoned and I fell into the ocean. We hooked up and are kinda dating now. And I know that my neighbors living next door officially hate me now.” Val answered Billy’s question as he slipped in the other side of the booth from her. After telling Esmee about her relationship, She found that talking about Isa was no big deal. “What’s up with you… and Saorise?” She was quite curious to know because every time she called, they both sounded busy but excited. And when he started playing coy about the reason why she was here, Val smiled and looked around to view where all the cameras were, while also drinking the first sips of her green smoothie. “I thought witches were supposed to be the mysterious ones. And you’re the one who wants to smoke again and I said I want something for Halloween.”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas