Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:28 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑨тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③⑥
( ⑪ мσитнs, ② םαч )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:15 am
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

Some time ago, before the blind date between herself and Hisako, there was the plan so that Hikaru could catch up with Mi-Yeong. It had been a while since their last interaction, after all. Nothing too over the top; the meeting place would be at the smoothie shop before watching a movie at the Drive-In. Truly quirky since she hadn’t been in a drive-in movie cinema throughout her life, especially with stuff going down in the past. But then again… the brunette wouldn’t mind a change of pace. Being a freelance artist had some good perks coming around, after all. Such an idea was brainstormed through the casual exchange of text messages until the time and date was set for the moment.

Which led to today. Hikaru dressed up in something that resembled nonchalance, the light blue denim over-alls matching well with her white T-shirt bearing paint splatters as the main design. Her sneakers were high-top, the color bearing black as contrast to her shirt. There were a lot of people inside the smoothie shop since it was a Sunday, and the workers there tried their best to accommodate to the growing crowd. Hikaru sighed as she was among those who fell in line. Hopefully, the siren could still be able to see her even when she was stuck at the moment.

Mood: a bit too bummed out
Company: everyone inside
Money: $110.00 (Wallet - after expenses) ; $1900.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:03 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

It had been some time since she last saw her - only - friend. Geez, honestly, she couldn't even remember when they last saw each other. THAT'S how long it had been... or at least that's what it felt like. Mi-Yeong's emotional and mental state had been going in waves that she barely remembered even the simplest of things. It probably wasn't a good thing, but it sure did beat actually hurting herself. The siren would rather live on auto-pilot than feeling every emotion so strongly that it became overwhelming. Anyways, today, she was going to try her best to actually have fun! They were gonna enjoy a good smoothie, and then go to a drive-in! She hadn't actually been to one in a long, long time. Hopefully there were good films playing there tonight.

Walking down the busy street, Mi-Yeong finally made it to her destination and gently pushed through the front door. Boy, oh boy, it was sure busy. She didn't really feel like waiting a big line by herself, but that was soon remedied when she saw the back of Hikaru's head. Smiling softly, the siren sort of just walked past the people waiting behind her reaper friend and nudged her arm with her elbow slightly. " Hey, Hikaru~ Hopefully I didn't make you wait too long. " The siren said as her eyes started to glance over to the menu. There were still a few people in front of them, so they had time to figure out what they wanted before they were next.

MOOD: Neutral COMPANY: Hikaru HOUSE: 1418 Doux OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:48 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

Hikaru felt worried for the people inside the smoothie shop. The line had moved in slowly, which was valid, just like she making adjustments to ensure that her paintings would be perfect every single time. It was when the siren finally showed up, the tap on the shoulder being the indication, that her thoughts ceased, leading to a gasp. "Geez, you scared me. You didn't make me wait that long, really, so you are good. Actually am more worried about the workers here,” she clarified. The fallen angel then inspected Mi-Yeong's outfit. "You definitely look rad in that one,” she complemented, a way to cheer the siren up and to keep her motivated for today's plan.

"Anyway, today's my treat. What's that flavor you like to have for this moment? Something sweet? Something tropical?” her next question was laced with the angel's teasing tone. The person near the cashier moved away, leading to another step moving forward. A few more to go till she could finally order.

Mood: cheerful
Company: everyone inside (talking to Mi-Yeong)
Money: $110.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:57 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

Mi-Yeong snickered slightly from Hikaru's surprised reaction to her sneaking up on her in line. Meanwhile, the people behind them didn't seem to appreciate the siren cutting them, but it wasn't like she truly cared. None of them said anything anyways. All they did was just mean mug her from a distance. " Yeah, this line is super long, and I bet some of the customers aren't so nice to them today either. Maybe I'll drop a few dollars in their tip jar for good luck." The woman said as she pulled out her wallet from her back pocket. Hearing her friend's compliment, Mi-Yeong smiled before looking at her outfit as well. " Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself, girlie. " Now, what to choose for her smoothie... Her dark eyes glanced up at the menu while she tapped on her chin. She wasn't really sure what she really was honkering for since everything she saw looked so good! " Hmph, if you're getting the smoothies, then I'm gonna get the movie stuff. I won't take no for an answer! " Mi-Yeong playfully said while elbowing Hikaru teasingly once more.

" Hmm... Maybe something tropical today. I mean, it is pretty hot, so why not? A mango pineapple smoothie sounds pretty yummy right about now. What about you? " Finally the people in front of them moved to the side, so it was there turn! Quickly, the siren pulled out a 10 dollar bill from her wallet and tucked it into the tip jar. Poor employees needed a little bit of a pick-me-up in there rough work day.

MOOD: Happy COMPANY: Hikaru HOUSE: 1418 Doux OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:43 am
User Image

Truly a point to leave something in the tip jar; it was almost like the first meeting between Hikaru and Mi-Yeong, though this time it was in a limited public space and not a vast area like the park. The fallen angel giggled happily at the compliment, though smirked at the proposition from the siren to make things equal for this day. “Challenge accepted, Miss. Much better if the movie we’ll be watching is spectacular,” she added. It would depend on what would be shown later at the Drive-In, after all. Best to pick something different from what she had watched back in Cine de Soleil. Her eyes perked up at the mention of what Mi-Yeong would be picking as her flavor.

“Hmm… sounds nice. I may consider picking that up as well,” she said. By the time she was asked to order, she ended up going for two mango pineapple smoothies, both of them being medium in size. And while waiting, she dumped $30 into the tip jar. “Hoping that this helps a bit more,” she commented to herself as she stared at the jar. Good thing the jar was made out of clear plastic, though locked securely for protection. So far, it was partially full, a mix of coins and some bills folded to fit into the hole.

“So, how’s life going for you recently?” Hikaru asked Mi-Yeong, tucking her wallet back into her bag once she was done paying for the smoothies.

Mood: cheerful
Company: everyone inside (talking to Mi-Yeong)
Money: $70.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:15 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, sєρтємвєя ②④тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤①
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Entering the Smoothie Palace, Kisa let her eyes wander the interior of the building, eyeing the cute little decor as she carefully walked over to the counter. She really did not want to make a fool of herself by tripping over her own feet as she walked inside. Smiling at the person behind the counter, the woman next took her time eyeing what it was the place offered. A peach smoothie sounded really good, but.. oh, strawberry sounded good too. Honestly, all of the flavors sounded delicious to her!

"Would you uh.. have a recommendation on a flavor?" She questioned the person behind the counter with a nervous laugh. It probably could have been easier to just pick a random flavor and pay, but the place looked steady, it wasn't busy, so she didn't have to worry about holding up a line or anything.

The woman behind the counter blinked as Kisa asked for a recommendation, before offering the girl a smile and suggesting that she get a passion fruit smoothie. Her own smile bright, the brunette nodded before ordering just that, and then fishing into her pocket to pull out the necessary payment. She even shoved a few bills into the small jar that was labeled Tips. It only felt right to do so, especially when the woman working there hadn't rolled her eyes or answered rudely.

As she waited for her beverage, she shuffled over to the side, she didn't want to be blocking the way if anyone came in after her. Folding her hands behind her back and twining her fingers together, she heaved a sigh as she let her mind wander. It had been a few days since she had seen Atticus, and she was beginning to fear that she may have scared the male away. Had their relationship seemed too rushed? Perhaps Kisa shouldn't have gotten herself so involved with someone when she was new to Soleil City. But still.. It had felt nice to have someone to bond with, to play games and just enjoy each other's company. Maybe a relationship just wasn't meant for her just yet.

Shrugging her shoulders, she tried not to fret over it. Either Atticus would contact her, or... well, she could try to actually make more then one friend in this city. But, where was she suppose to go and make a friend? Pulled away from her thoughts as she was offered her drink, Kisa flashed the woman another smile before taking her drink and heading out to chill on the deck.

hikahikahikax COMPANY:xNobody tab x LOCATION:xSmoothie Palace tab x MOOD:xCalm
layout made by hika daddi

User Image

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:17 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Housing: 1120 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cesela was in the kitchen area, getting food ready as the morning beach crowd slowly filed into the building. It was a little busier than normal mostly due to the high temperatures and the general fact that this was the perfect recipe for a beach day visit. As she got the food ready, she took it out to the tables that had made their orders. In-between taking orders and bringing food out, she stopped to chat to some of her regulars that come for not only for the food but to see and talk with her which she enjoyed. At first, she didn't really feel comfortable with it but over time, she got used to it since she had been working here for quite some time now to the point where she could handle a mild crowd on her own. When she had everyone's orders completed and brought them all to their respective tables, she leaned up against the bar counter and took a few moments to catch her breath and rest a bit. "Phew, the morning rush is crazy today. With the weather for the day and the high temperatures later on, I have a feeling things are only going to get more crazy."

Cocoa was sitting on the bar counter, watching Cesela take orders and bring out food for the customers as some of the younger customers came up to her and stroked her fur and played around with her. Being a rabbit, there wasn't much she could do to stop them. "At least you're getting better at it. Rewind to a couple months ago, you wouldn't be able to handle a crowd like this on your own. Plus, you continue to bring in repeating customers almost to the point where they become regulars. Believe it or not, I think you have a hidden talent for food industry."

Cesela scratched the side of her cheek a bit, looking out and watching the people eat. "I don't know about that. I just take orders and bring out the food. It can be a bit of hard work but it's still pretty fun and it has its own perks too. Talking to people here has helped my social anxiety quite a bit since I started out here." If she had to divide things up, her own regulars probably come in to mostly talk with her and enjoy a nice meal on the side. She's become more friendly and her general attitude has been a lot more open so gaining a couple fans as she does her work would have happened at some point in time. She has had her own handful of troublesome people though but that's not very common.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Another bright sunny day, another chance for a fun adventure! That was one of Hisako's personal motto's, which she held to as she got ready for the day. She wasn't sure exactly what she was going to do but with Ren with her they'd find something. The fox was actually quite intent on not leaving her side, which made sense as she'd left her companion behind a good number of times and he was still very protective of her. It was quite silly considering she could literally punch through a hole clear through a tree, and crush a normal person with a hug, or light up a huge inferno.. really she could go on, but she had raised him since they had both been small so it was cute and showed just how attached he was to her. Plus he gave her such sad puppy dog (fox?) eyes that she had never been able to say no to and so couldn't leave him alone. That fox always knew just how to tug at her heartstrings, it was quite admirable really.. After a quick breakfast Hisako all but ran out the door with Ren quick on her heels. For a little while the duo just wandered around the city, making short stops in various places like a bookstore and a cafe, which Hisako was quick to turn her nose up at as she really didn't like the taste or smell of coffee, but nothing really caught the oni's attention. That is until they reached the beach and more importantly the Smoothie Palace.

Hisako had only tried a smoothie once at a fair she had passed through, so to have another chance to drink another one was exciting. So she pushed open the doors and walked inside, the smell of fruits hitting her nose. A quick look around revealed the place was pretty full. Which made sense given that it was a hot day, only going to get hotter as the sun rose more, and from what she saw there was a deck surrounded by water for people to chill out. Oddly perhaps through her ability to create and manipulate fire she found she wasn't really affected that badly by heat. Though she counted that as a bonus since it made dealing with hot summer days much better. Telling Ren to go find them a good spot out on said deck, Hisako got in line as the fox headed off. The people behind the counter seemed to be working quite hard to fill everyone's orders. As her eyes looked around, she caught sight of a familiar very round fluffy white creature sitting on the counter a little ways away. Wasn't that the rabbit Cocoa? From that time back at the beach? Thankfully her eyesight was very good, so she was quickly able to confirm that it was indeed the same rabbit. Now the small girl admittedly wasn't exactly the brightest at times, but she did have a very good memory. So if Cocoa was here then that meant that Cesela was around as well. So not only was Hisako excited over getting to taste a smoothie again, she was always even more excited to see a friend again! The line kept moving and soon she found herself up front with a hop in her step. Looking over the menu she picked two of her favorite fruits to put together, cheerfully ordering a large strawberry-passion fruit smoothie as well as a bottle of water for Ren, also asking for an extra cup if it wasn't too much trouble since it would be the easiest way for her furry friend to drink. As she reached into her purse to pay for the drinks, she also kept a lookout for her beach buddy. Handing over the money, she took the cold water bottle and cup with a chirpy thanks then moved off to the side to wait for her smoothie.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Smoothie Palace ❥ My Company: -- (Ren) ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Smoothie Time~ ❥ My Thoughts: Ooh this'll be so yummy~! ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Panda Purse
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:37 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela's break didn't last very long. She probably had about a five minute breather before more people came in to order stuff. As she helped taking orders, she made her way to the back the get them ready and brought them out when they were. She eventually got to a simple order which was just a smoothie. It was the last order for the recent order rush so she had intended on taking one of her official breaks that she was allowed to have. Once the smoothie was prepared and ready to go, she headed back out onto the floor and brought it to the customer that had ordered it. "Here's your smoothie. Sorry about the wait. It's been a little---wait, Hisako? Is that you?" It had been a while since she had seen Hisako. They used to hang out around the beach on occasion but things have been so busy with her that it's been a while since they last hung out.

Cocoa silently watched Cesela as she resumed her work, fulfilling a new batch of orders that came in. So far, the crowds haven't been too much to handle. People who had been eating there previously had started to leave their payments and leave with more coming in to replace them. That is, until she sensed a couple familiar presences. She looked around and sure enough, she saw Hisako waiting to get her order with her fox familiar waiting out on the deck. "Well, look who showed up. It's been a while since we've seen those two that I started to wonder what they had been up to."

Party: Cesela, Cocoa, Hisako
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:45 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

While waiting for her smoothie, Hisako filled the cup with some of the water then called Ren with one of the whistle she'd trained him to respond to. With his perfect hearing the fox was quick to return to his owner's side. She smiled and pulled a piece of jerky out of her purse, feeding it to her companion before holding out the cup for him to take, petting his head gently with her other hand. Ren, after happily eating the jerky, showed surprising care in taking the cup between his teeth as he turned and went back to the spot he'd picked on the deck, setting the cup down so he could easily lap up the cold water. Even before the two of them had run away from their village, the oni had taken great care to train her companion. Foxes are pretty smart creatures so it didn't take long for Ren to pick up on the training and be able to do a good number of tasks, surely working hard to make his precious owner happy. If he had been a creature with opposable there was no doubt in Hisako's mind that he could and would get into many a shenanigan. though she wouldn't really mind as it could be really fun. She rocked on her heels as she waited for her smoothie as someone would come out and handed over one or more to people who had been in front of her in line. Finally after a couple minutes she noticed someone coming out of the back once more, but instead of some random employee it was Cesela. Hisako's eyes widened excitedly once her friend was in front of her. "Cesela!" she squealed wrapping her arms around the other girl, lifting her off the ground and giving her a hug, being careful not to put too much strength into it. After a few seconds she put Cesela back on the ground and grinned brightly at her as she gently took the smoothie from her hands. "I'm so happy to see you again! I never would've expected to find you working here. How have you and Cocoa been?"

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $993 ❥ My Location: Smoothie Palace ❥ My Company: -- (Ren) ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Smoothie Time~ ❥ My Thoughts: Hooray! ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Panda Purse

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:21 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela was surprised when all of a sudden, Hisako grabbed onto her, pulling her into a hug as she was lifted off the ground in the process. "Whoa! Hey, calm down!" She was aware of her muscle strength and she felt a little bit of that as she was lifted up. Before long, she was set back down and then she readjusted her uniform that gotten slightly disheaved. "I could of sworn I told you that I worked here. We're doing fine. Cocoa is just as watchful as ever as she sits there like a statue."

Cocoa hopped a bit with an annoyed expression on her face. If one could picture it, steam would be coming out of her. Well, excuse me. What am I suppose to do? Do you want me to expose myself?" Of course, there's nothing really stopping her from letting loose but she holds herself back mainly for Cesela's sake.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako giggled and rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry! I get a little overexcited sometimes. Hopefully I didn't hurt you, I'm still working on the whole watching my strength thing." she said, helping Cesela smooth out her uniform. It really wasn't something she had to worry about back in her village since just about everyone could handle her strength. In fact most of the time they could match her strength or dwarf it. Blinking a few times she tilted her head to the side and tapped her cheek. "Hmm no I think I would've remembered that one of my first friends I made worked at a place that made smoothies. If I did I would've been here way more often!" she chirped with a wide grin before taking a sip of her smoothie, and looking over at the rabbit. "Well yeah there's not much a fluff puff like Cocoa could do besides look cute most of the time. Though she does that very well." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and playfully bumped Cesela's hip with her own. "So have you taken a break yet? If you haven't then you and Cocoa should totally come hang out with me and Ren on the deck so we can talk and catch up since it's been a little while since we last saw each other."

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $993 ❥ My Location: Smoothie Palace ❥ My Company: Cesela & (Ren) ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Smoothie Time~ ❥ My Thoughts: Hooray! ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Panda Purse

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:45 am
]User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela scratched the side of her cheek as she helped her get her uniform sorted out. She always knew that Hisako can get pretty intense when she's excited so it wasn't her fault especially since they hadn't seen each other in a while. "Well, I work here a couple times a week. I'm not full-time but I work enough to make enough money to get by." There was always the savings that she gets from her family every month but she didn't really touch that unless it was important. "Well, I took like a five minute breather but no, I haven't had my official break yet though it's about time I do so." She should have taken her real break a bit ago but due to the busy crowds, she never got around to do so. "So long as you don't mind the company, sure. We'll join you on the deck"

Cocoa could use the break. All of the attention she had been getting from the younger and more excited crowds was enough to drain most of her energy. Sometimes, she doesn't understand how Cesela can manage relentless crowds like this but at least the experience is good for her. "I'm all for taking a break. Besides, the view from the deck is pretty nice. We get to see the beach and the waves."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers