Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:22 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

They soon arrived at the smoothie place and smiled at how quaint it was. "This is a nice little place. I wish I could have a smoothie, but I can't stomach them."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

*ENTER*

"Right... That is the side effect of being a ghoul, no?" Nana looked up at him and pouted slightly before turning her head back at the shop. "Hopefully that mystic fruit will fix you right up." She added.

The demon pulled out a few bills as she approached the register and ordered a medium sized smoothie that contained fruits that she had randomly selected. She slid the bills across the counter and after a few minutes of waiting she had received her drink which was a bright yellow in color. Nana sipped at the liquid and nodded in approval.

"Hm." The girl placed a finger from her free hand on top of her lips as she scanned the shop to find a place a sit. "Over here." She said, pointing at a table that was near the waters. Nana walked over and pulled up a chair, expecting Kan to follow suit.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful
Tagged: Kan
Listening To: Mother & Father
Money: $430
Outfit: For Summer

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:49 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"Yes here's hoping it fixes me right up. It's the main reason why I took the job down here. I don't think I'd be that motivated to come if I hadn't met with that Seer." He waited for her to buy her smoothie, and went to take a seat with her.

"But once again the dilemma of who to go with..." He said looking at her with a serious expression. "If I only get one shot at it I'd rather it be with you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

Nana almost spat out her drink, but instead she swallowed it and placed a hand over her mouth. "How can you be so sure?" She raised her eyebrow and stared at him. "I might ruin everything for you." The girl murmured and leaned back in her chair. "You want to be human, don't you? You know in the end it wouldn't work... I live for a long time, Kansen. And by the time I strike thirty years old, you might already be dead. The world is slow and painful for demons..." She turned her head to the side and stared out into the ocean as she spoke. "If you eat the fruit you will be cured, and mortal. If the seer was right and you do end up being cured, I'd have to leave the picture in the end."

Nana held her smoothie up to her mouth and took a sip. "Demons don't normally mingle with humans, and that's because we don't want to construct emotional bonds... But here I am..." She said, "If you think I really am the one, we'll just wait and see."

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Serious

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:39 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He then chuckled a bit after hearing all that she had to say, but it was all null and void. "I think you misunderstand what the Seer told me. I can never become mortal again, that ship sailed a long time ago Dearie. The Seer told me that I'd find my true love on this island, and when I eat the fruit with them then my virus is no longer contagious, but I'll have it for all eternity. Living with this curse has been completely unbearable, and I saw to it that there would never ever be a cure for it when I set their lab on fire, and destroyed the only vial they made of the cure. What I want to not become mortal, but to have a partner to share in my eternal suffering, and I'm one hundred percent sure that the Seer was talking about you because I've never felt anything like this before in my life the way that I feel when I'm with you. I'm already dead and as a ghoul I'm stuck that way."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

He had proved his point, and at that she nodded her head and glanced over at him. "... Fine, the chance is fifty/fifty anyways." She pointed a finger at him and scowled. "This may just be your lust speaking, Kansen. You know, with the first kiss and all, as well as the endless encounters of half nude bodies." Nana was rather skeptical of his feelings, and she may be over analyzing this a tad too much.

The girl took yet another drink of her smoothie before crossing her legs on her chair and scoffing, "Young love. In love with the idea of love."

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:27 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"I know what I feel and it isn't lust. If it was lust I would be all over your body already, but all I've done is looked. If I only wanted you for your body, or even the idea of being in love with you I wouldn't even mention the island unless I was sure it was you. I understand why you're doubting my feelings because I've only known you for a day, and maybe you're right because of all that time spending in the lab like a rat maybe I just want something I couldn't have without the Seer's prophecy, and I'm just trying to fulfill it quicker then I need to. We only get one shot to eat the fruit, and if it doesn't work we're done. Why would I risk that on a whim? I'm sure you wouldn't either. I don't need sex from you to be happy around you. I'd be just fine not touching your boobs, or even your a** until you're sure I'm not just using you to get to the fruit."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Don't rush to fulfill some thing quicker." Nana said, she pushed her hair behind her ear and crossed her arms. "I won't eat the fruit with you until I've thought about this and done my own research." The girl placed a hand over her forehead and groaned, "Ugh, I never thought I'd had to do research on a simple vacation."

Nana finished off the rest of her smoothie and tossed it into a nearby garbage can. "I guess I'm gonna have an all nighter..."

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:53 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"Very well then I won't rush anything, plus I'd like to read the book I bought on it before anything anyways. Not like I expect you to go to the island with me tomorrow and throw everything away. I guess I just want to be happy and not alone all the time, but I want to be happy with the right person."

He really was hoping it was her. He didn't know anyone else on this island that would accept a contagious ghoul for a lover other then her. Actually he didn't know anyone else at all really that well. If not her then who?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Well wasn't that an eye opener?" She mumbled, "It hasn't even been a full day and I'm already tired." Nana stood up from her seat and ran her fingers through her blonde locks. "Kansen, I'm going home. Whether you're coming with me or not is up to you... I think I might start research a bit early."

The girl waited for his answer, and in the mean time she stood patiently.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Exhausted

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:05 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He sighed before getting up with her. "I think I'll go to your place with you because it will be a lot better then being home alone, and talking to myself."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"In that case, let's go~" She gestured for him to follow as she began heading out of the store to head back home.

Nana had many books in her home, and she wouldn't be surprised if she stumbled upon a book on Soleil lore and of the like.

*EXIT *

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Exhausted

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:34 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"Hai right after you Nana-chan." He then walked out with her.

((Exits.))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina bent down a little so her head wouldn't hit the door as they walked in. She knew they probably looked ridiculous with her on Seth's shoulders, but she was pretty comfortable and didn't mind. "Then you're my older brother then." She wasn't sure if she had any siblings when she was in her old village, and she was an only child with her angel parents. 'It must be so fun to have a sibling!' She was only basing this on the fact that she and Seth were having so much fun.

Smoothie Palace has a nice fruity smell, which she was sure to get sick of. It also had a laid-back attitude, which was great. 'Well, I wouldn't mind working here.' She looked out one of the windows, and they really were directly on the water, literally. 'This place is on a deck above the water', she realized. "This place is pretty nice."

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

name

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:30 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $488.50

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

╔═══════════════════════════╗

It felt soothing being in the atmosphere, except that one thing's bothering him, the sweet fruity smell, he isn't sure if he likes it. He kept quiet as she used him as an example of a brother, it made him happy as if he had just got himself a sibling. "It certainly is a nice place, seems to be above the water." he walked towards the window and looked outside, ignoring other people's weird stares. He wouldn't mind, it was a rare experience for him, he wanted to get more of the feeling of having a sibling.

"You have quite an interesting working place, he answered, scanning the room. Speaking of which, if he's not mistaken, didn't she say she wanted to confirm if she's gotten the job when they were back at downtown? "Rina, why don't you take this opportunity to ask if you've gotten a job?"

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff